Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

On the items issue: I should have added this to the first post sooner, but Disks and Wheel Talisman don't count towards the 2 item limit since they're large parts of how Slizers and RoboRiders fight.

Voxumo: When you return items you receive half the price you paid for them.

Ninja: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 50,000 W to prepare Furno for battle.

Strack: Gali's stats have been updated. You currently have 7,200 W.

Millennia vs Lava: Millennia's illusions give him a chance to target Lava's greatest strength. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Onua vs Breez: How many Widgets were used for the match?

Okay, here is my fight with Dual

First I'll create a ring of fire around Onua. Then leap over him and throw fireballs at him. When he's about to strike me, I use the Ruru to blind him. then get behind him, active at Pakari, and slice away. Then finish it of with a fireball.

Here is my logo. Yes it's the prototype Bionicle logo, but I added text to it.

smdf_logo.png

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I think I'll sponsor Electro and purchase a pack of disks, an ice crystal, and a toughness trainer.

Also, could I use "weapon reforge" to add a stinger attachment to Electro's tail, or is it limited to adding powers to weapons rather than altering their shape?

EDIT: Is this logo too big?

corvus.png

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Comfirming fight with Forgotten One for 1000 W

I'll use my advantage in both toughness and agility to come closer to Tahu without being hurt too hard, then when like 5 meters away I'll use both Kanohi, the first to make him believe I'm 1000 X bigger than normal, so he'll do nothing in fear, then I'll blind him to disable him from discovering the illusion, I'll use all my stat advantages to finish him of then. If he escapes from the illusion, no problem, I'm still in melee, and even with his pakari I outmatch him in both strenght, toughness and agility.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Flaredrick: Your logo has been added to the first post.

Keizah: Welcome to the Coliseum! The Disk and Ice Crystal have been added to Electro's inventory, and he now has Toa-level power over Lightning! You currently have 32,000 W.

What level of trainer do you want to purchase?

A stinger is fine--the Reforged weapon can be anything you want. Do you want to pick a name for the stinger?

Tahu vs Onua: It seems like both Toa would blind each other at the same time, but Onua's sensitive eyes mean Tahu would recover sooner and be able to use his Pakari. Tahu wins 5,000 W.

Theory agains wraight:

he first alters the terrain, creating random pits and hight plates, making movement for a being with wheels extremely hard, then he'll create a small layer of earth around him for protection, and blind the robot to then storm towards the roborider, using his agility and toughness to get there unharmed. He then casts an illusion on him, letting him believe Onua is his best friend who he swore he'd never hurt, Onua will then summone his strenght and end the battle in one blow.

I'm back!

Me and Canis have worked out a battle. Both of us will be sponsering for 1500W.

EDIT: My strategy.

William Furno may be smaller than Millennium, but he uses this to his advantage along with his slightly higher agility to give him an edge. While early on he mainly focuses on avoid any attacks, he also deals out damage. He also makes sure to keep his eye on Millennium and where he is, due to his use of holograms.

Edited by ninjamonkey3000

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Canis Lupis and I have agreed to a match, and we will be sponsoring for 1000 widgets each.

My strategy is the following:

Julius will strafe around Millennia while continuously getting closer, using his Multi-Tool Ice Shield to both fire constant freeze blasts and block attacks, he will also dodge if possible. He will take advantage of his greater Agility to roll around Millennia's side if either of them get close enough to one another, and sweep him off his feet. When that happens, Julius will fire freeze bolts to incapacitate Millennia and proceed to beat him into submission. If Millennia uses the Power Fuel or speeds himself up, Julius will instead take a more defensive strategy, taking advantage of his Multi-Tool Ice Shield and Toughenss, tracking Millenia and continuously blocking or dodging his attacks, firing freeze bolts once to counter occasionally. Once Millenia begins to lose stamina or gets close, Nex will then freeze him, and pummel him. If Millenia blinds Nex, Nex will use his other senses, such as hearing to look for signs for a sneak attack, while blocking and turning in one spot. When he gets any sign of attack, he will roll to the side to dodge, and fire in all directions to counterattack. He will also check for signs of any solid light holograms

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Confirming matches with both, here is my strategy for both:

Millenium will speed to behind his opponent's back. He will then hit them with his Solar Axe and speed away. Once he is far enough away, he will blind them and create a solid light hologram duplicate, who will take all of the attacks, hitting Millennium's opponents with the duplicate Solar Axe. Once the duplicate is defeated, Millennium blast his opponent with a laser, speed away, and fire another laser. His opponent won't know where to focus his attacks, and Millennium will continue blasting.

Dinobot, in your blog, you said you would add items from later years if Bionicle and Hero Factory into the game that anyone could use. Any updates on this?

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Keizah: The logo has been added to the first post, the stinger has been named, and Electro's stats have been updated. You currently have 8,000 W.

Onua vs Lava: Though Lava's "drifting" is a good way to counter the uneven ground, his technique of melting the ground into magma will be hampered since the earth is created by Onua's slightly higher mind. Onua wins 5,000 W.

Millennia vs Furno: Though Furno makes great use of his agility advantage, Millennia's use of his light powers wins him the match. Millennia wins 7,500 W.

Nex vs Millennia: Nex makes good use of his weapon and knowledge of his opponent. Nex wins 5,000 W.

Canis: I have a large list of items prepared that I plan to release in groups after each tournament. Once the tournament begins on Monday, I intend to make a blog post revealing the items that will become available once it is over so you know how to budget your winnings. I will tell you that you can look forward to some new upgrades and a few Rahkshi Staffs.

Ninja and I have agreed to a match after Furno's weapon has been upgraded. 1250W each.

Electro will begin the battle by flashing a bolt of lightning at Furno's feet to blind him. Then, he will keep the enemy off-balance with lightning bolts and disks, taking advantage of the agility advantage to keep at a distance and avoid Furno's flames. Should Furno get close enough to hit him with with a close-range attack, Electro will use a shower of sparks to repel him and then fly out of range again.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

My strategy for the battle-

Furno, now wielding a larger weapon, focuses on blunt swings to damage Electro, taking advantage of his slighty lower Toughness. While he does take quite a few hard hits, he tries his best to work through the pain and focus on hitting Electro. While Electro is speedy, the size of the Infernal Blade manages to spread across a wider area and potentially reach more hits. After a few good hits, Furno will unleash a large fireball and roll to the side, shooting weaker and smaller fireballs as a support.

Zakaro and I have agreed to a battle. 1000 each.

Lava will use Handling Patch immediately to close in and smash Breez over the head with a Volcanic Edge, briefly stunning her, before melting the ground under her into lava. When her ankles are submerged, Lava will then draw the heat out from the lava making it solidify which would trap Breez. After which, Lava will move away with his higher agility and avoid as many of Breez's attacks as he can, all the while melting the ground around him and spraying it at Breez. If Breez looks like she is about to break free of the trap, Lava will fire a Wheel Talisman to distract her before attacking with a fire-charged Volcanic Edge.

JiMing and I have agreed to a match: 1000W each. Strategy:

Electro will charge Caelum with electricity and feint a frontal tackle, but then veer sharply to the right at the last second and release the charge in the form of a powerful bolt aimed at the joint below Nex's Multi-Tool Ice Shield. The heat of the blow will force him to drop the shield or otherwise damage it, eliminating his main form of long-range attack. Then Electro will take advantage of his agility to pepper Nex with bolts and disks from a safe distance.

Gah run-on sentences, my comp teacher would kill me for this. :annoyed:

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming the match with Phoenixian Wraith.

Strategy:

Using the Titan Gauntlets, Breez will constantly bombard Lava with air bullets and the Zephyrangs, attempting to keep him at bay while also keeping at least 1 'rang in her hand. If he fires any sort of flame projectile, she'll try to knock it off course with a breeze. If he throws his Wheel Talisman, she'll toss herZephyrang at it to try to hit it away. If he ever gets too close to her, she'll attack with a Zephyrang/fists and the added Strength from the Gauntlets to faze him long enough to get away. She may use a tornado or two to disorient him once he's worn down enough.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Ninja: Furno's weapon has been reforged, giving him Toa-level power over Fire! You currently have 21,500 W.

Furno vs Electro: It's close, but I think Electro's agility advantage will allow him to get in more hits. Electro wins 6,250 W.

Vox: The masks have been returned. You currently have 10,700 W.

Breez vs Lava: Another close match, but I think Lava's natural agility combined with the Handling Patch gives him too great an advantage. Lava wins 5,000 W.

Confirming both matches.

Strategy for Furno:

Nex will advance towards Furno while blocking any fire-related attacks with his Multi-Tool Ice Shield, and dodge others if necessary. He will also fire freeze blasts to counter occasionally. When they are close to each other, Nex will use his Agility to avoid Furno's large sword, backflipping, rolling, or ducking out of the way. When he finds an opportunity, he will fire a freeze shot at Furno's feet in order to startle him for a moment. He will then use the opportunity to use his pincers and disarm Furno of his unwieldy weapon, and proceed to fire more freeze shots at Furno to render him helpless, and will then proceed to beat him.

Strategy for Electro:

Nex is outclassed in Agility, therefore he will take a defensive strategy in this match, blocking what he can, and dodging what he cannot block. When Electro gets close enough or he sees an opportunity, he will fire many freeze bolts to incapacitate him, and then use his saws to remove Caelum and damage Electo's wings, reducing the chances of escape of retaliation. Nex will proceed to beat Electro while firing freeze bolts to ensure he stays down.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Strategy for Nex:

I focus once again on swinging large strokes with the Infernal Blade, and with the Toa-level control of fire, I melt many ice blasts Nex fires. Once I've softened him up a bit with the sword, I quickly plunge the blade into the ground, heating the arena with white-hot fire. While Nex is still jumbled and hurt by the heat, I fire some fireballs and begin swinging my sword. While I do get hit a bit, I try to focus on finishing Nex. After a while, I heat the blade of the sword, and use the sword more bluntly. I give it my all and stick the sword into the ground once more, now heating the arena so that the ground begins to soften. I melt the ground around Nex, and begin absorbing the heat, cooling off the ground and getting Nex a bit stuck. I continue to swing my sword until I finish the match.

Electro vs Nex: This fight seems like it'll be decided by whoever acts first during Electro's opening charge, and since Electro has the higher agility he will likely be successful. Electro wins 5,000 W.

Furno vs Nex: How many Widgets are you each contributing?

ok i am trying to take a personal note. if i remember correctly kopaka has fought the followingNexMillenniumOnuaPohatuTahuLewaAnd i think Lava.now if i remember correctly i have loss 2 fights i know one was against Lewa but i can't remember who the other was. once i figure this out i am going to create a post in my blog, Shadowy Alaska, to keep track and after that i am back to accepting challenges.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hm... One win and one loss. Still a cause for celebration! *Sonic 3 & Knuckles act clear jingle once more* Good match, Ninja and Keizah!

Likewise. It's interesting that we both aimed to disable the other right off the bat, but I guess that's the best strategy when both fighters have long-range weapons and similar stats.Wow, suddenly I have spending money. I'll buy +3 agility and +1 mind trainers for Electro. Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]