Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Me and Keizah have agreed to a match. 1,000 W each, Basic Arena, Virus vs. Electro.

Virus will bring his Plasma Shooter and CreateRoads.EXE into battle

As soon as the battle begins, Virus will drive up into the air. Then, he will start raining Plasma shots, energy bolts and shockwaves and Gravi-Spears down on Electro. If Electro tries to fly, Virus will increase the Slizer's Gravity suddenly so that Electro is slammed back into the ground. To protect against illusions, Virus will start checking the pull of gravity around any Electro with his powers. Two things will help him in this: The first is that the rules on Gravity apply to attacks, and this is not an attack. The second is that the illusions are made out of light, and have a much lower gravity pull than a solid object would.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Confirming what iBrow said, I am not using any items.

Virus will start off by increasing the gravity of a fuel tank so that Surge is drawn to it. Virus will then fire an energy blast at the tank, hoping to blow it up. Surge will be right at the tank, so he will be caught in the explosion. Virus will then start firing his energy blasts, shockwaves and Gravi-Spears at Surge. Virus will not get in close so Surge will not be able to hit him with his Master Bolt or his Electricity Blade. Virus will keep away from any fuel tanks and try to drive away from anything that looks like a jet of flame brewing. Once Virus can use his gravity attacks again, he will repeat his original strategy of attracting Surge to a fuel tank and blowing it up.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Knowing that he is vastly outmatched, Surge would fire several blasts from his shooter at the explosive canisters around Virus, both to injure him and distract him, giving Surge a chance to hide himself. Whilst hidden, Surge would sneak around behind Virus. If able to avoid detection through the smoke from the earlier explosions, Surge would activate the Master Bolt and strike Virus with it, sending an electrical charge through to electrify his opponent and stun him just long enough to get away. Surge would repeat this until Virus is defeated.

Should Surge need another distraction to give himself more cover, he would shoot more of the canisters around Virus, causing more explosions and causing the air to grow even smokier. If Surge becomes cornered and has enough room, he'd stab the Master Bolt into the ground and send a thousand volts of electricity all over the floor, shocking Virus enough for him to get away. If he becomes cornered and doesn't have room, he'd take Virus on with melee combat, sending an electrical charge through the Master Bolt to shock Virus with each contact until able to make his escape.

Virus vs Surge: When Surge shoots the pods near Virus, it will disrupt his concentration and allow him to hide. However, Virus will soon be able to attempt increasing the gravity of a tank again, and this time Surge is less likely to prevent it since Virus will know to stay away from the pods. Surge should be able to hide after that, but with Virus's strategy of staying away from pretty much everything, it will be difficult for him to sneak up behind the Rider before another Gravity attack is used to pull him into a tank and blow it up. Virus wins 5,000 W.

Confirming my match with Canis:

Strategy: Electro Spectrum vs. Virus Rider

Bringing the Staff of Illusion and the Staff of Density Control into battle, apply the Cosmic Armor boost to mind.

Electro will begin the battle by trapping the Virus Rider in a cage of electricity and flying up into the sky. Then Electro will begin to generate a storm, positioning the clouds in a large dome over the Virus to prevent him from running off or using CreateRoads.exe. Electro will then use the Staff of Illusion to make himself appear 10 times his original size, increasing the chance of the Virus' attacks missing. If the Virus uses his Staff of Weather control to negate this, Electro will fly around arena while battering the Roborider with lightning bolts and disks. If the Virus manages to knock Electro out of the air, the Slizer will use his staff of density control to soften the landing. Electro will put some distance between himself and the Virus, then attack him from the distance with lightning bolts and disks.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Me and Pulsate have agreed to a match. 1,000 W each, Virus vs. Flare, Mangai Volcano

Virus will bring his Skakdi Spine into battle

Virus will start off by increasing Flare's gravity so he is forced into the ground. Virus will then use his Heat Spine to melt the ground around Flare's feet, burning Flare. While Flare is trapped in the lava, Virus will drive into a tunnel. He will then start firing energy blasts, shockwaves and heat rays at Flare, trying to goad Flare into coming into the tunnel. Once Flare flies over the lava of the volcano, Virus will suddenly increase Flare's gravity, making him fall into the lava. If Flare is able to survive this, Virus will fire heat rays at Flare's wings and shockwaves at Flare's back, forcing Flare back down into the lava. To help against the Camouflage Badge, Virus will monitor Flare's gravity, allowing him to follow where Flare is. To prevent against the Staff of Illusion, Virus will focus on Flare, not bothering about anything else. If Flare creates a duplicate of himself or the like, Virus will fire heat rays at both and will see whose armor melts.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Alright! Thank you for the match, Canis.

On to the next one: I have agreed to a match with Wraith. Gali vs. Power, Atero Arena, 1000W, only I am contributing.

Gali will be bringing her Kadin and the Staff of Illusion into this fight.

Gali will begin the match by creating the illusion of a concrete cube around Power, which should hold him off and prevent him from moving for a while. Gali will take that opportunity to summon tendrils of water from the tip of her staff and then slide them along the ground, collecting rocks and pieces of metal to turn it into a nine-tailed lash of sorts. She will then dash toward Power and attack him with the lash, focusing her attacks on damaging his weapons and back wheel to keep him from running away. If the RoboRider manages to escape, Gali will use her Kadin to chase after him and use her elemental powers to turn the ground beneath him into mud. She will repeat this strategy as necessary, relying on her higher toughness and agility to avoid taking too much damage.

Note: Is it just me, or do I tend to get extra aggressive when I'm playing as Gali? It's certainly a change from her canon personality and fighting style...

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming match with Keizah.

Power will use Handling Patch then CreateRoads.EXE to get off the ground and away from any of Gali's underground water attacks. He will then send send several volleys of Shockbolts out to distract Gali while striking the various metal scraps with Lightning to charge them, creating a large Lightning field that'll damage Gali should she step on them or use water attacks that connect with them. When Gali uses the Staff of Illusion, Power will send out a pulse of Lightning to disrupt it and continue with showering Gali with Shockbolts. Power will finish the fight by blasting sand onto Gali's arms and legs then hitting them with Lightning, turning them into glass and keeping her from moving, then charging a Strike Blast and infusing it with Lightning to blast her.

Power will be in the upcoming Tournament. Kinda said I would, I think.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Well, I guess you can never be too early: I will be entering Cosmo Electro Spectro Expresso the Great Supreme in the tournament (and you thought the first name was pretentious). :PJust kidding. But yes, I will take the obvious option and enter Electro in the tournament.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Power, Tahu, and Electro have been registered for the tournament.

Power vs Gali: Power should be able to escape the illusion quickly enough to charge several metal scraps, and when Gali's water tendrils reach for one of those she'll probably be zapped enough to lose her concentration and be open for more attacks. However, Gali's higher toughness means she can take those attacks. It will turn into an aerial battle from there, it seems, and Gali's toughness plus the fact that her staff has a longer reach makes it probable that she'll be able to wear Power down. Gali wins 2,500 W.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Cofirming Flare's match with Virus. Well, I tried.

Scorched Spear + Camouflage badge.

Since Virus has an advantage over Flare in everything except agility, Flare will be brining in his camouflage badge to boost his agility up even more, so that he gains a small advantage. Since this battle takes place in the Mangai Volcano, and since volcanoes are commonly associated with fire, Flare is in his element. Because Virus has power over gravity, flying away from the Mangai's eruptions won't do much, nor will jumping around. So the only options Flare has left are to take advantage of his agility and the environment, if Virus doesn't hinder Flare's agility by making his mass increase. If that happens, Flare will heat himself up so that Virus is burnt if he tries touching him. Flare will, as soon as he gets the chance, run off into the tunnels within the walls, and block Virus by creating a wall of fire, or making any fires already nearby Virus more violent, if there are any, then making fire envelope Virus. If this stops him for long enough, Virus will stab him with the spear once, then run off and begin to repeat the strategy. When or if Flare is near defeat, Flare will return to the platform suspended inside the Volcano, and fake defeat, at which point he will use his camouflage badge and suddenly fly up, heat himself up, and dive-bomb Virus, with the spear also heated up enough to try and make it be molten.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Virus vs Flare: Pulsate, the Scorched Spear is Flare's basic weapon now and does not count against the item limit. Virus's method of monitoring Flare's gravity will help him be more accurate, but Flare's high agility will still allow him to take advantage of his Camouflage Badge. Flare seems to be sticking to the ground when he heads for a tunnel, so Virus can't use gravity to fling him into the lava, and Virus will be so focused on his target that a wall of fire forming around his tunnel and then being directed in may surprise him. Virus can use his powers to make the path Flare is using crumble, but his agility (plus maybe using his spear as a pole vault) should enable him to leap the gap and get to safety before Virus is able to target Flare's gravity. Any hits Flare does take will do a lot of damage, but he has a lot of fire to work with, and with Virus holed up in a tunnel, he won't have a whole lot of room to dodge the flames enveloping him. Flare needs to keep his distance and keep up the attack, but he just might be able to defeat Virus if he perseveres. Flare wins 4,500 W.

Me and Voxumo have agreed to a match. I am doing 2,000 W for sponsoring, he is doing 8,000 W. This is a dual match, and the arena is the Slizer Dome

Mil- Comsic Armor Boost: Agility. Inventory: Plasma Shooter, Vahki Staff. Virus- Skakdi Spine (Heat), Staff of Weather

The first thing the fighters will do when they get into the battle is Virus will use his Staff of Weather to create clouds around the faces of Kopaka and Von Nebula. He will then make create clouds above the tower and have those fire lightning at Kopaka and Von Nebula. Next, Mil will create armor around Virus with spikes in the front. Mil will use his Vahki Staff on them, and then speed away. He will try to find the proper console to activate the defenses of the tower. His high mind and boosted agility will allow him to move very fast.

While Mil is searching for the console, Virus will fire at his opponents with energy blasts, shockwaves and heat rays, continuing the attacks with the lightning. Then, Virus will whip up a small tornado and send it towards Kopaka, trying to take him out. Once Mil gets back, the Slizer will use his Vahki Staff and then Mil will handle Von Nebula, and Virus Kopaka. Both will be aided by the tower's defenses.

Mil will fire his Plasma Shooter at Von Nebula to burn the villain, and then he will start firing energy beams and lasers. He will use his Vahki Staff to lower Von Nebula's mind. Mil will start firing his assault at Von Nebula, taking use of his very low Toughness.

Virus will create a gravitational force that will draw Kopaka close to the edge of the tower. Once his few seconds is up, Virus will create a tornado and send it towards Kopaka. Once he can use a Gravity attack again, Virus will decrease Kopaka's gravity so Kopaka is picked up by the tornado and flung off the edge. In the time between he can use his Gravity attacks, Virus will bulldoze into Kopaka with his spiked armor.

Virus will melt any ice that Kopaka makes by using his heat rays. The armor Virus has will help him protect against Kopaka's classic ice daggers as well as Kopaka's Impact Spine rays.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I'll sponsor Lesovikk.

With my 50,000 W, I'll purchase...

Masks, 22,000 W spent here

Miru

Pakari

Kakama

Akaku

Equipment, 25,000 W spent here

Thornax Launcher

Thornax

Poison Rahkshi staff

Skakdi spine (impact vision)

I have 3,000 W left.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Flaredrick and I have agreed to battle. I'm sponsoring 1,000 W. The match will be in Atero Arena

The first thing that will happen is Helryx activates the poison staff and Lihkan becomes poisoned. I'll then activate my Pakari and fire a thornax at him. The hit him with my impact vision. I activate my Miru and Kakama to evade his first attack. Is that enough?

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Flaredrick, sorry for the delay.

Anyway, Flaredrick and I have decided to have a match, Evo vs. Lhikan, in the Atero arena. My strategy is as follows:

Evo will bring his Zephyr boosters (I think it doesn't count against the item limit, if it does, take it away and keep the tonfa), Tonfa, and Tank arm into battle.Knowing that he does not have the mind energy to freeze the floor in a desert arena, Evo will begin by eminating cold around lhikan, hopefully lowering his agility. He will then attempt to freeze Lhikan's feet, further lowering agility and//or stopping him. To protect himself, Evo will keep his profile low to the ground, holding his shield up and firing blasts from his tank arm (If I have boosters, use them to dodge, while blocking attacks that hit with his shield). If Lhikan is immobilized or slowed, Evo will move in, using his superior strength to pummel Lhikan, using his shield to bash the toa. If Lhikan begins using his Hau, Evo will command an ice spike to stab into his back. In the event that Lhikan brings his Ruru into the arena, Evo will keep his shield up in front of his face, using his tank arm to fire a spray pattern across the field. If Lhikan attempts to burn Evo, or use flame in any way, Evo will fire a blast of ice and energy back, using the combination of powers to equalize or push back the toa of flame. If Lhikan tries doging blasts, Evo will create small, manageable sheets of ice under his feet, possibly throwing him off-balance or tricking him. If at all possible, Evo will move in close for the kill, using a combination of ice spikes to the back and punches/shield bashes at the front to wear down and incapacitate the Toa of Fire.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I almost forgot to do this today. Thank goodness I didn't With Phantom

Helryx, Toa of Water, and leader of the OoMN. If recent online purchases she has made, it's clear what her inventory can be. Poison Staff, Miru, Kakama, and such. But what the Toa of Mangai must know, is that he MUST avoid the impact vision and poison.So with that, Activate shielding Hau,(in case she attacks first) ,and then launch barrage of fire tornadoes. Then send down a rain of fire, which will give Lhikan an advantage, which he will melee Helryx with his Great Swords, while having an active Pakari. Then Lhikan will bash her with fire attacks, until she submits.If Helryx uses Poison, then Lhikan is dead, since he already used the shielding. If she uses Miru, Lhikan will call down another rain of fire on her, and attack her with Great Swords again. If she uses Kakama, then another round of Fire Tornadoes should knock her off her feet. If she uses Pakari, then he'll dodge all attacks until it deactivates, while he fires fire balls. If she uses Akaku, then he'll use the Hero-Cuffs (shared with Tahu), to reduce the mind of her. And if she uses the spine, then he'll dodge vision attack, while throwing fire balls.

Here's me with Elrond

Evo may have the power of Ice over him, but it's no match for the fire of, well..., fire.First Lhikan will activate Huna, so as to catch Evo off guard. Then sneak up behind him and throw the cuffs. Then activate Pakrai to unleash a furious barrage of melee attacks. Then send him into the air with Fire Tornadoes. While he's in the air, he'll fire balls at him. Then he'll run up to him and block, or dodge an incoming attack, and uppercut him with the swords, then slam him into the ground. When he's down, he'll unleash a continuous stream of fire over him, so his armor melts, and he cannot move fast enough.When he gets back up, Lhikan will kick him and throw a fire ball at him.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Canis and i have agreed to a 2v2 match at the Slizer's dome i will be sponsoring for 8000 widgets. It will be Kopaka and Von nebula versus his Canis's fighters , Virus and millenium.

Ok here goes my strategyKopaka will bring in skakdi spine.First off kopaka start by creating a thick ice fog that centers around virus and mil. While kopaka is creating that Von will run off and try and get the tower defense up. While he is running to it he will be using the black hole staff to fire at mill and virus the whole time. Kopaka will be distracting Mil and virus the whole time with ice daggers and and impact blasts. As soon as von nebula has activated the tower system he will find a high place to attack virus and mill from above with the black hole staff. Kopaka will create a ice wall infront of nebula creating a small hole in the wall large enough for nebula to send energy blasts through.Kopaka will follow up with impact spine blasts and ice daggers while running through the ice fog. He will strike at mill and virus with his swords and place a hand on the ground creating a delayed elemental strike that will create a dome of thick ice around them. While he is striking at them nebula will continue with the energy blasts from his staff. as kopaka runs away from them he will activate the ice dome and as soon as they are covered he will run up to them and signal for nebula to hold his strikes. Kopaka will then shatter the ice dome sending all the shrapnel heading inward. He will then signal nebula to strike while kopaka runs up and quickly slashes at them while using the impact blasts in close range. He will retreat after this and continue to attack with ice daggers and impact blasts.As a counter measure kopaka will create ice walls to block any attack that may be targeted at nebula. If they throw disks for anything kopaka will try to hit it out of the air with energy blasts or kopaka with create a wall of ice to block it

And i hope everyone likes the arena

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Helryx vs Lhikan: Again, a fighter can only bring two items into battle, so I'm just going with the first two listed. When both fighters boost their strength the difference will remain the same, plus Lhikan has higher toughness and more variance in his strategy. Lhikan wins 5,000 W.

Lhikan vs Evo: The Boosters do count against the item limit, but the tonfa do not, so you're fine. Since the Huna and Hero Cuffs are the first items listed in Lhikan's stategy, I'll use those. Using the Huna, Lhikan should be able to close in and use the Hero Cuffs to get in a strong stream of attacks. With his mind lowered by the Cuffs, Evo's tank blasts won't do much, but his boosted agility should allow him to get close enough to land some powerful melee attacks, and with his high strength and toughness, Evo should be able to take Lhikan down using this method. Evo wins 6,250 W.

Pahrak, what about me and Voxumo's 2v2 match?

I have agreed to two matches.

The first is Virus vs. Torch, I am doing 2,000 W, and he is doing nothing. Arena is Iron Canyon.

Virus will bring his CreateRoads.EXE and Heat Spine into battle

Virus will fly into the air on his platforms as soon as he enters the battle. He will then go as high as he can, and then fire heat rays into the sand. He will fire them all over the sand, until he hits the Skopio. The Skopio will be enraged, and see that Torch has fire control. Virus will be above the Skopio and out of the beasts vision. The Skopio will then attack Torch. Virus will melt the stone in the cliffs, triggering rockslides that will hit Torch. When he does trigger a rockslide, he will increase Torrch's gravity so the rocks are drawn to him, and not just go anywhere. Virus will use his platforms as shields, and fly above the Skopio so any attacks Torch use will hit the beast, not Virus.

The second is Mil vs. Helyrx, both 1,000 W, Atero Arena. Due to the fact Mil is the third best fighter in the entire game, and Helyrx is only a Class A, Mil won't use any items to be fair.

Cosmic Armor Boost: Mind

Mil will start out by creating a solid light hologram of a suit of armor around him. He will then throw two disks at Helyrx, targeting her legs to lower her agility. He will then fire lasers and energy blasts at Helyrx, speeding away from her whenever she gets to close to him. Occasionally he will speed in close and hit Helyrx with his Solar Axe.

To counter her Miru, he will simply attack again. For the Pakari, he will keep his distance from the Toa. His disks will counter her Kakama. The Akaku he will just deal with, as her mind was not very high to begin with. He will let the Thornaxes hit his armor, and will use his speeding ability to chop the Thornax in half with his Solar Axe if it used five times. For the Staff of Poison, he will count on his high toughness to protect him. For the Impact Spine, his armor will absorb most of the hit.

Mil uses his elemental powers to speed up his motion so he is super fast, (though not lightspeed). I was wondering what determines his speed: his agility, his mind or both? Agility would be because he is running, and mind because it is an elemental ability.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?