BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Slaying? Come now that is far to messy of a word.. I prefer 'strongly convincing them to take a dirt nap*

But you didn't have to edit the post yet i am touched that you did

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

In response to Just Norik's question in Ta-wahi.

it was just past noon, so bartenders were finally dropping all pretense of reluctance to sell alcohol to the perpetually-plastered population of Ta-Koro

Tyler places the attack as taking place in the afternoon. The Questing party gathered in the morning, you would have all been gone by now.

BZTime strikes again.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Right.

Announcement(ish), for those who decide to read this post. I've got IGCSE's, and I'm also a very lazy person, and mixing a large number of exams together with an idiot who honestly needs to revise some more is a mixture that's either gonna come out with a miracle or go out with a bang. Or something.

Aaaanyways, what this means (Although lets be honest, my impact on the game at this moment is pretty low, and I'm due in a few posts for a few characters) is that my activity is gonna go to just about nothing around here, (:3 If it was anything before) at least until the end of June, when exam leave + no more exams means funstuff happens.

Until then, cya.

(Feel free to bunny my character(s) on the Inika as well. Try to keep him true to his character too.)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Gah, the evil that is BZPTime.

Unless the quest group was waiting for the others to turn up all the way to afternoon...

But Zauk would never do that, right?

The Ta-Koro group is still operating in the morning, of what I assume is the day of all the craziness that is happening. So, before current events in Ta-Wahi involving the Piraka. They're going to get moving soon, so it's not a problem.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Oh yeah. I keep meaning to make hem relevant again and forget, though for all intents and purposes they do exist and anyone can apply to become a member (retroactively, if you'd like).

If anyone has ideas they'd like to explore with the Gentry, feel free to contact me and we can chat about them!

Right.

Announcement(ish), for those who decide to read this post. I've got IGCSE's, and I'm also a very lazy person, and mixing a large number of exams together with an cool dude who honestly needs to revise some more is a mixture that's either gonna come out with a miracle or go out with a bang. Or something.

Aaaanyways, what this means (Although lets be honest, my impact on the game at this moment is pretty low, and I'm due in a few posts for a few characters) is that my activity is gonna go to just about nothing around here, (:3 If it was anything before) at least until the end of June, when exam leave + no more exams means funstuff happens.

Until then, cya.

(Feel free to bunny my character(s) on the Inika as well. Try to keep him true to his character too.)

So that makes, what, a quarter of the crew NPCs for the time being? We should really get active again, by the way. I'm a bit tied up for the next week because of a debate, a research paper, and some other scattered stuff; then I've got a trip to DC the week after next, but next week should be more or less free.

Also, someone in Kentoku besides me actually metioned Clan Mamoru. I feel so happy now. :P

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

1) Absolutely, within reason given the tech level on the island; leather, animal (rahi) hide, wool etc.

2) There isn't really a limit for size, just use whatever size can fit all or most that your character can reasonably carry

And welcome to the BZPRPG, Toa_of_Regret

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Yep, what Gear said.

Just to give you a little context, Toa_of_Regret, in the BZPRPG we tend to have a lot more realism and real-world influences than Bionicle canon did. Our characters are (generally speaking) much closer to humans than those in canon were. Some, for example, even wear items of clothing. Things like bags, belts and backpacks are de rigeur around here - how else are you going to carry all that adventuring kit? ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Apologies to all for recent inactivity. School, basement flooding and other such concerns have and will make my activity sparse for a while.

Come summer (Minus June) I'll pick it up.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Yep, what Gear said.

Just to give you a little context, Toa_of_Regret, in the BZPRPG we tend to have a lot more realism and real-world influences than Bionicle canon did. Our characters are (generally speaking) much closer to humans than those in canon were. Some, for example, even wear items of clothing. Things like bags, belts and backpacks are de rigeur around here - how else are you going to carry all that adventuring kit? ;)

Thanks. heh. By the way, how long does it take to usually be noticed by other players(assuming they're not all caught up in their own dialogue moments and ignore me), and who controls NPCs? Say if my character went to Ono-Koro and was halted by a Patrolling Ussal Guard or something along those lines?

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

Thanks. heh. By the way, how long does it take to usually be noticed by other players(assuming they're not all caught up in their own dialogue moments and ignore me), and who controls NPCs? Say if my character went to Ono-Koro and was halted by a Patrolling Ussal Guard or something along those lines?

First question: If you've made it clear that you're interacting with them, and they're an active player, it shouldn't take more than 24 hours for them to post a response.

Second question: Depends entirely on where the NPC is located. In most Koro, NPCs are controlled by the local Akiri player. In some cases, Onu being one such, these players hand over control of their village military to another player. Again, if you make your attempt to interact clear (for example, putting the character's name in bold) they will probably take notice of you.

By the way, I read your post in Le - be advised that people RPing in a topic can be anywhere in that Wahi, and it's not their responsibility to make it clear in every post exactly where they are and who they're talking to. I recommend using the search function to read back a few of their posts - it's most likely that they will have stated these things in an earlier one.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

First question: If you've made it clear that you're interacting with them, and they're an active player, it shouldn't take more than 24 hours for them to post a response.

Second question: Depends entirely on where the NPC is located. In most Koro, NPCs are controlled by the local Akiri player. In some cases, Onu being one such, these players hand over control of their village military to another player. Again, if you make your attempt to interact clear (for example, putting the character's name in bold) they will probably take notice of you.

By the way, I read your post in Le - be advised that people RPing in a topic can be anywhere in that Wahi, and it's not their responsibility to make it clear in every post exactly where they are and who they're talking to. I recommend using the search function to read back a few of their posts - it's most likely that they will have stated these things in an earlier one.

Thanks, and I apologize about that one. I did indeed use the search function, and I noticed how far back the player was speaking, but I still couldn't derive very much context.

BZPRPG Character

Thanks, and I apologize about that one. I did indeed use the search function, and I noticed how far back the player was speaking, but I still couldn't derive very much context.

No worries, you're new around here :)

If in doubt, of course, you can always send the relevant player a PM (private message).

No worries, you're new around here :)

If in doubt, of course, you can always send the relevant player a PM (private message).

Ok. I edited the "OOC" out of the post in question. I guess I'll have to be more patient from now on!

BZPRPG Character

Welcome to the game, Mr. Lightning Bolt.

On an unrelated note, any First Sons wanna play Paero? I know Kughii's away, but at least we can get all the people ready for one he comes back.

Welcome to the game Mr. Lightning Bolt! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask in this topic. We're here to help.

Is it ok that I read your voices in the same voice as the Prime Minister from the beginning of Metal Gear Rising since I changed my name?

BZPRPG Character

Welcome to the game, Mr. Lightning Bolt.

On an unrelated note, any First Sons wanna play Paero? I know Kughii's away, but at least we can get all the people ready for one he comes back.

Welcome to the game Mr. Lightning Bolt! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask in this topic. We're here to help.

Is it ok that I read your voices in the same voice as the Prime Minister from the beginning of Metal Gear Rising since I changed my name?

Who knows, he might be...

Anyway, welcome to the game.

Metal Gear! Big Boss!

(Also hi new guy, read the rules turns out they help a lot, etc.)

I have been, sometimes it takes some reinforcement. Thanks.

BZPRPG Character

Actually, in the last few weeks, stuff has started to happen :P

Examples of interesting stuff going on right now:

• Tyler has reinstated the old tradition of Staff Quests - currently happening in Po-Wahi
  • Ta-Koro is under attack by the Piraka
  • Kentoku's elite are preparing for Yumiwa's party
  • Gravity is leading a player-run quest after an escaped crime lord