BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

But photothermic powder causes an explosion. Sure some of the stuff would have been caught on fire, but it also would have been sent flying to land in chunks all over the place where they would not be able to do more than scorch the surrounding foliage.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Demons aren't an approved species.

Not agaaaaaain........  >:( Is there any species equivalent to a demon? Something I can use that will just mean swapping the name, not just re-writing my profile again?

-Bike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Well, there is the Valkyr.

Valkyr are powerful beings resembling winged Toa, who are created by an otherworldy spirit bonding with a Toa host. They have been approved for use in the 2013 arc and are made under the auspices of EmperorWhenua.

That link is to the wiki article and EW is currently going by EmpressYumiwa

ppg2.png

Valkyr are powerful beings resembling winged Toa, who are created by an otherworldy spirit bonding with a Toa host. They have been approved for use in the 2013 arc and are made under the auspices of EmperorWhenua.

Dunno if that's quite what I'm looking for, from the looks of things a Valkyr can't be embedded in a mask. Well, unless you can come up with something that will work, without changing my character TOO much :) 

hTeXGIU.png

Dunno if that's quite what I'm looking for, from the looks of things a Valkyr can't be embedded in a mask. Well, unless you can come up with something that will work, without changing my character TOO much :)

I'll help Bike sort this out via PM, guys. Discussion closed. :)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

RIP in Peace Bike

I don't give up that easily. I have one final plan up my sleeve which should hopefully work. I read the rules thoroughly , so I doubt my failure this time.

-Bike

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Hey, where are all of the non-combatants hiding out in Ko-Koro? The Matoran who aren't involved in the defence and stuff have to be hiding somewhere in the city, right? Or have they been evacuated?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Where's Lil' Wayne when you need him?

YOUNG MOOLAH BAAAAAABY

(also everyone say thank you to ghosthands, who is totally not EW's spirit swaggerjacking the body of a comely british lad, for keeping N&D on lock since his appointment. stellar job gub!)

-Tyler

• Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Okay, so despite the fact that I've been overseas and told every day by my parents that I probably won't get a chance to go online anytime in the next month, I think I've been on BZP every single day since I left. With that trend in mind, I've decided to re-immerse myself fully back into the RPG and pick up all of my characters properly. Natharius and Zaara in Ta-Koro, Lash and Reson in Onu-Wahi, and Dayeth in Ko-Koro are all open for interaction or will be rejoining the interactions they already had going. 

It's good to be back... even though I was never actually really gone. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll be inactive for the rest of the day, so I'll have to leave interactions for tomorrow. -_- 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

So, according to BS01 there's a tunnel that runs up from the Sanctum to the Drifts outside Ko-Koro. Does that entrance actually exist in the RPG?

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit the BZPRPG. I left for a month and sneaked back in with no one for the wiser.

Same thing happened with Ty as well.

secret AGEEEEENT MEN

secret AGEEEEENT MEN

they've given us a post count

and ATAKEN AWAY OUR NAAAAMES

-Tyler

• Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

So, according to BS01 there's a tunnel that runs up from the Sanctum to the Drifts outside Ko-Koro. Does that entrance actually exist in the RPG?

Yes it does, and as in canon, it's hidden behind a section of the Wall of Prophecy. If you're planning on using it in some way, please PM me telling me what you intend to do. ;)

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

No, I didn't have any plans to use it, I just came across a mention of it on BS01, and got to wondering. Specifically, I was wondering why none of the attackers have used it to sneak into the city. But, if it's hidden, that would probably explain why. 

I know previously a pair of vortixx attempted to sneak out of Ko-Koro during lockdown via the tunnels beneath the city.  Didn't end well.  One got steamed nearly to death, and the other (Zadron) got away after a lot of damage inside the tunnels.  The Sanctum Guard seemed to keep a tight watch on those tunnels back then, and I would imagine even more so now, given the previous incident.

• Upvote 1

I know previously a pair of vortixx attempted to sneak out of Ko-Koro during lockdown via the tunnels beneath the city.  Didn't end well.  One got steamed nearly to death, and the other (Zadron) got away after a lot of damage inside the tunnels.  The Sanctum Guard seemed to keep a tight watch on those tunnels back then, and I would imagine even more so now, given the previous incident.

Different tunnels, Kughs ;)

But yes, I'd expect the Guard to keep watch on the other end of it all the same.

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

i'd like to thank the academy for dropping this bomb on me out of nowhere and making me cackle so hard i needed to drink two whole bottles of water to keep my throat from hurting

-Tyler

• Upvote 10

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Okay, so one of my characters has a vial of Anti (thank you kindly, Nuju), but before I go enslaving a Rahkshi, I'd just like to get a sense of what rules do and don't apply to the controlled Rahkshi. Now, from talking with Nuju, I've already established that they are exempt from the no recurring NPC's allowed rule. 

Now, here's my question: what other rules do and don't apply to the Rahkshi? Are they still an NPC, meaning they can be killed by any player at any time (NPCs may be killed without permission from a player, seeing as they do not belong to a player), or do they count as an extension of the player character (A character's weapons, technological items, mask, and other important belongings of theirs are regarded as extensions of their body. As such, a character's important possessions may not be taken, destroyed, or otherwise affected without the permission of the character's player) that has enslaved them?

I'd just like to clarify before I go capturing a Rahkshi, so I can get an idea of whether this will be a good investment for my antidermis. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

I would assume that they are an extension of the player. That antidermis was a special prize/gift and the affects are not something a player should be able to easily get rid of.

Plus, rahkshi are hard enough to deal with when feral.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yay. Thanks for clarifying that. Excuse me while I go Rahkshi hunting. 

You know, i'm imaging antidermis as the master ball of the bzprpg universe. Afterall you really don't have to weaken the Rahkshi to use it, just have to make sure you hit them... Wonder how that would work with a rahkshi of dodging or intangibility.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I was thinking along those lines as well, classifying them as a really, really disturbing choice for a pet and thus sticking them in the animal companion section on the PC profile. Bonus points if you can teach it to roll over and play dead.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.