BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Here's a question, are you able to remove the kraata from the armor if you have it under your control? Afterall if your rahkshi is about to be destroyed it may be worth trying to save the kraata.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know, i'm imaging antidermis as the master ball of the bzprpg universe. Afterall you really don't have to weaken the Rahkshi to use it, just have to make sure you hit them... Wonder how that would work with a rahkshi of dodging or intangibility.

Well, then the likelihood is that you'd miss and waste your antidermis. Of course, if you have a large amount, then you have better odds to hit it, but still. Remember, even Rahkshi of kinds other than dodging and intangibility can still dodge antidermis that you throw at it, so there's always a chance you'll miss. Plus, imo, if you're playing and then you have an NPC Rahkshi appear and you hit it with your one vial of antidermis, that might not be entirely realistic. Of course you might hit it, but you also might not. Missing is part of the game.

And you probably could remove the Kraata- I don't see why not. Just tell the Rakhshi to hold still or something.

Anyway, I've been tempted to create a Dasaka character, except I don't want to if nothing interesting's going on in Kentoku that I can get involved with. Is anything going there that I could jump into?

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I don't see the point in taking out the kraata. Its not like you could use it for anything.

Xemnas: It is entirely possible that Clan Eiyu might get involved later on in the civil war. They are just not sure who to back at the moment.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

A kraata of sufficient stage can be useful, even if not as much as it was with armor, but still useful

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't see the point in taking out the kraata. Its not like you could use it for anything.

Xemnas: It is entirely possible that Clan Eiyu might get involved later on in the civil war. They are just not sure who to back at the moment.

You could do things with the Kraata... evil things... :evilgrin:

Yeah, that's true, I guess. I guess I could make my character and have her sit on Odaiba and see what comes up. Or something. I'll figure it out.

Yeah, that's true, I guess. I guess I could make my character and have her sit on Odaiba and see what comes up. Or something. I'll figure it out.

Clan Vadiru is always looking for more members, if you decide not to join clan eiyu

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay, I could,  but I was planning for my character to be part of Clan Eiyu, and they're pretty neutral, so I don't know how my character would get involved in a civil war if she's neutral...

Hai there!

Eiyu Toroshu here. :P

If you want, you can have be present on Sado. It's where the Toroshu is right now, and it's also where the Imperial Library is, so there's plenty of possible reasons for her to have ventured to the city.

Feel free to PM me (I have space for once) if you need/want to discuss it.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Welcome to the RPG  :)

Currently there is a big battle going on in Ko-Koro, the Le-Wahi is in danger of being eaten by hordes of flying termites and a civil war on Kenoku Archipelago. Also a desert storm at Po-Wahi and Onu-Koro will probably be attacked soon. That's all I think.

To expand on this a little; Ko is currently under attack, but that's very chaotic. It's not really where I'd recommend starting, but you're free to. Ta-Koro was attacked very recently, so you could start there.

Onu-Koro is likely going to be attacked soon, so there'll probably be some action there, as well. Kentoku isn't really a place your character could go, do to its current isolation and, well, the fact that no one is really sure it exists on Mata Nui. :P

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ninja'd by Krayzikk on the Kentoku part.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So, where is the action at right now?

New guy here, just made a Toa character with no particular allegiances and a chaotic good alignment.

Welcome back, Tiragath. Good to see a veteran return.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Right, I just drummed up a character for a Toa of Air.  Can I just post the profile in the character topic now, or do I need to PM a game master first or something for it to be approved?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Taken from the first post in the topic:

CHARACTER RULES

Here is where you post the profile(s) for your BZPRPG character(s) (you must post a character's profile before you begin playing). Staff is not required to give approval for characters: you may post and play immediately. However, we can at any time ask you to modify characters if we think that they are too powerful or otherwise against the rules. There is no set pattern when creating character profiles, but if you need inspiration for what to put down, look at the outlines from others’ posts.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Huh.  Somehow I managed to completely miss that.  xP

Right, so Joskander's a thing now.  Probably won't post right away, though; I'm still thinking of how to introduce him.  I was originally thinking of having him randomly show up in the Kini-Nui catacombs and immediately end up accidentally causing everything to go pear-shaped, but then I figured that was pretty much another way of going "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M IMPORTANT" and scratched it.  Maybe I'll have him get shot at in Ko-Koro a bit or something...?  *mumblemumblemumble*

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Speaking of Ko-Koro and getting shot at...

ROPURUNGUI IS DOWN.  Yeah, you heard that right.  The Snowshoe lord just got a major migraine from Echelon.  Fellows at the Citadel, good luck!  Will you leave your wounded and unconscious comrade to die in the rubble of the Citadel, or find some way to save the day?

Huh.  Somehow I managed to completely miss that.  xP

Right, so Joskander's a thing now.  Probably won't post right away, though; I'm still thinking of how to introduce him.  I was originally thinking of having him randomly show up in the Kini-Nui catacombs and immediately end up accidentally causing everything to go pear-shaped, but then I figured that was pretty much another way of going "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M IMPORTANT" and scratched it.  Maybe I'll have him get shot at in Ko-Koro a bit or something...?  *mumblemumblemumble*

I'm new too, my character has just been introduced as having chilled (lel) around Ko-Koro for a couple days, currently around the hospital.

...but close to it

There's a battle going on in Ko-Koro. The largest in a while. Pick a side and go at it.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Why did I picture that ...

Edited by Mr. House
  • Upvote 1

I have an idea.

A new character is going to arrive in Ga-Koro, searching for Flynn.

Because it turns out that Flynn was a drug mule and the substances hidden inside him had a "leak".

what a coincidence my brain happens to have a "leak" right now after reading this post on bzpower dot com

(read: no.)

-Tyler

• Upvote 7

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh I get it!

And then Flynn goes free from prison, right? And all is forgiven and he gets to roam free once again, testing the limits of plausibility and everyone's patience!

I simply can't wait.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Anyone got a rundown of where everything is in Ko? I am so confuzzled.

This is also so I can draw a diagram.

I second this idea, if mostly because it might help with my first IC post.   :P

(also, who in the world is Flynn)

Edited by Endless Sea (still alive)

I second this idea, if mostly because it might help with my first IC post. :P

A crazy Toa now locked up for destroying a random ship and using the walls of Ga-Koro as target practice.

(It's a great example of what your characters should not do.)

I second this idea, if mostly because it might help with my first IC post. :P

A crazy Toa now locked up for destroying a random ship and using the walls of Ga-Koro as target practice.

(It's a great example of what your characters should not do.)

...And now you've gone and given me ideas.  :|  Must...  resist... destructive... urges...!

From what I've gathered, there's the big ol' Makuta supporters inside the village, as well as the Coalition of Evil outside the walls.

And the defenders seem scattered.

Blarg.  I wish I could figure out who was fighting where, so I could figure out which fight would be the best to interrupt and cause a catastrophe.  :P

Blarg.  I wish I could figure out who was fighting where, so I could figure out which fight would be the best to interrupt and cause a catastrophe.   :P

Well I don't know about inside the village, but outside the (now broken?) gates there is a large group of Makutak followers and necromantic cultists fighting against Ko-Koro's Kane-Ra cavalry. There's about a dozen toa of ice there so the temperatures are getting crazy low, but it could be a good place to start.

ppg2.png