BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I have no idea what that video was but strangely I watched it all the way through...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Oh there is a character idea... would he be a Toa or a Rahi? maybe he is a Makuta?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Who says Makuta can be killed? If Makuta and Mata Nui are brothers, and all Makuta could do to Mata Nui was cast him into slumber then who says they can even really die? 

Just in terms of the bzprpg lore anyway. They can totally die in canon. But in this game they're essentially gods. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

So did I just read stating that even though Makuta was defeated he is coming back for revenge?

Onua.png

Well, that's basically the plot for the Peers, from what I've read: kill a god to prove their is no god.

That sounds so very random a thing for all the rich people on the island to do while it was still under attack by an eldritch deity of darkness and evil.

Also feels slightly oxymoronic. Kill the thing that does not exist.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kill the thing that does not exist.

I think it's more along the lines of "kill the thing that claims to be a god to prove that it isn't actually a god."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If I remember correctly they wanted to do it by making everybody no longer believe in him.

Wait isn't that the ending to the Merlin movie with Alan grant's actor from JP? Scott Neil or something like that? He made them forget about Mabb.

Onua.png

I wasn't around for that part of the RPG, but from what I'm reading here it sounds like they were trying to kill the belief in the god by killing the god to prove that it wasn't actually a god. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah... I wasn't around for that.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

People need to stop asking permission to do interesting things. That takes away all the surprise. Just start doing it, and if people are paying attention they'll either help you or try to hinder you. Just don't do huge tasks in one post is all. That way, if what you're doing really isn't good for the benefit of the RPG, people can stop you in-game rather than out-of-game and it's generally just more fun for everyone.

Just leaving some four year old meaningful advice here.

Is he still in the Legend these days?

Yes, he is. At least, there's been no indication that he isn't.

c:

Side note: trying to tell Hub, Krayz and Onarax apart is doing bad things to my brain.

02a63af91b0a137347621842bea49b92.jpg

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 5

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png