BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Pfffft, I recall creating my first BZPRPG character in spring of 2005 or so. Even though my attendance is subpar, that's still a whole decade in this thing haha.

• Upvote 3

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

Oh? Thought that name looked familiar... If you just got back, cannot really call it 10 years of RP now can it?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I don't get it; but the sketch is well done... Not sure but I think that is a Konohi half buried in the snow behind the Toa?

• Upvote 1

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Just a little heads up, should anyone have a Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An character at Blackrock and been looking for a reason to get them active again, well there is an imminent attack on blackrock in the works.. Basically just waiting for actual characters to be at blackrock because what is an attack without someone to attack?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I believe that most of the active Brotherhood members are still in Ko-Koro, though that may change once House gets back online.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

But Mr House.... has been taken offline..... :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I hope not.

That would mean that Zenithex is standing in the middle of the Sanctum... all alone... surrounded by Makuta-worshippers...

Eh it's only been a few days.

Really? It's felt more like a couple of weeks to me...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Is that a threat? Did you off this House person? Oh I am telling...

(Waits to be next on hit list)

Onua.png

You're clearly missing the reference. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh I sense dissention in the ranks... Even the strongest of fabrics with a single cut can be torn apart with relative ease.

Onua.png

Maybe if a couple more were thrown in to account for the emotional trauma. :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well, there's Construct's Coalition of Black.... which hasn't done anything yet. 

• Upvote 1

Well, there's Construct's Coalition of Black.... which hasn't done anything yet.

I had an idea.

Then procrastination happened.

Then exams happened.

Then more procrastination happened.

Then Bionifight happened.

Then HLCA happened.

Then my own, independent story concept happened.

And here we are.

I really should get on it (I know I probably ultimately won't but still I have to try)

We should at least try to get a start on that Jurassic Park thing we were planning with the Kanohi Dragon eggs. 

We should at least try to get a start on that Jurassic Park thing we were planning with the Kanohi Dragon eggs. 

I am wondering how this could in any way go well.

• Upvote 3

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

So am I. :D

Wait what!? Who making a Jurassic Park? Prowl wants in...!!

Onua.png