BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Perhaps, but that is a location in a past life of this game that has little to no relevance to current matters, and I have already seen too many times a topic like this can easily degrade into something worse. Seeing the direction of this thread and knowing several members of the current playing body I would rather not take that chance.

Plus I have the power to make post disappear, so if I say this topic is off-topic then please respect my wishes and opinion. You are completely free to continue if you wish, but no promises that the post will still be there when you log back in ;) I'd just greatly appreciate it. Thanks :D

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

So is there a reason why Grokk/Nuju Metru hasn't responded to the Dasaka/Friar Tucks's question in the Ta-Koro topic in, like, a month?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Check the first page of this topic.

Big long post and stuff. The Akiri will be under the section titled "Power Breakdown."

For info on Xa-Koro, check the first page of the Le-Wahi topic, I believe, though the short of it I can give: It done got sunked.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Akiri are the now-leaders of each village after the Turaga's death in the previous game. They consist of the Inika - that is, Jaller, Hahli, Matoro, Hewkii, Nuparu and Kongu.

Xa-Koro was a village on the Kumu Islets that was the village of the 'free' and/or exiled. The Kumu Islets were blown up after the methane underneath was mined and then lit to create an explosion that created a whirlpool, which then sucked the surviving parts of the islets down into the depths of the ocean.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Akiri are the now-leaders of each village after the Turaga's death in the previous game. They consist of the Inika - that is, Jaller, Hahli, Matoro, Hewkii, Nuparu and Kongu.

Xa-Koro was a village on the Kumu Islets that was the village of the 'free' and/or exiled. The Kumu Islets were blown up after the methane underneath was mined and then lit to create an explosion that created a whirlpool, which then sucked the surviving parts of the islets down into the depths of the ocean.

Also note that the Akiri are NOT the Inika - at least, not the Toa Inika. They are the Matoran that, in the canon storyline, were transformed into the Toa Inika.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Because he's busy?

Well, that was my first guess, but I wanted to know for sure so I could know it wasn't just missed/forgotten.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

So is there a reason why Grokk/Nuju Metru hasn't responded to the Dasaka/Friar Tucks's question in the Ta-Koro topic in, like, a month?

To make a cliffhanger? THat's my guess.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Ah, cool. Seems like a neat concept.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Akiri are the now-leaders of each village after the Turaga's death in the previous game. They consist of the Inika - that is, Jaller, Hahli, Matoro, Hewkii, Nuparu and Kongu. Xa-Koro was a village on the Kumu Islets that was the village of the 'free' and/or exiled. The Kumu Islets were blown up after the methane underneath was mined and then lit to create an explosion that created a whirlpool, which then sucked the surviving parts of the islets down into the depths of the ocean.

Ah, cool. Seems like a neat concept.

You should check out the wiki page. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but if you look in the first post of the profiles topic, you'll see a link to the wiki page for info on Lesterin; search "Staff Plot 2012" for a very vague but still informative summary of the 2012 plot. (Speaking of which, that wiki in general could really use some love, particularly on the individual Toa Maru pages and the pages for various locations--it'd be super useful for newer players like me who weren't around for the 2012 stuff. ;) )I've been re-reading the Metru Nui-era books lately, and it's just now struck me just how much more the Matoran of Mata Nui (in canon) know about Bohrok and Rahkshi compared to their Metru Nui counterparts, despite being more "primitive" due to the memory loss and lack of resources. It's just one of those weird semi-ironic things that really hit me. :P

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

You should check out the wiki page. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but if you look in the first post of the profiles topic, you'll see a link to the wiki page for info on Lesterin; search "Staff Plot 2012" for a very vague but still informative summary of the 2012 plot. (Speaking of which, that wiki in general could really use some love, particularly on the individual Toa Maru pages and the pages for various locations--it'd be super useful for newer players like me who weren't around for the 2012 stuff. ;) )

You are indeed allowed to link to the Wiki at any time. We Admins keep it BZP-friendly; regarding your point about its relative lack of love, we're working on that. However consistently some members may edit, though, other users improve pages in spurts, and so I might as you all to be patient with progress. Many people may be on the Wiki and it may have many pages. But it those pages and people have not yet fully contributed to its reservoir of wealth due to sporadic editing and, on occasion, the absence of BZIII members on the Wiki who are crucial to certain articles. In summary: it's imperative to join the Wiki and edit it well.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

*Tangentally related topic: Was I the only one who pronounced it "bo-HOR-ok" when they were a kid? :blush:*More on-topic: I was reading the article on the Hiripaki, and something occurred to me: based on the wording that Stannis used, was Teridax the only one sucked into the Legend, or did ALL of the Makuta get sucked inside? (Would make more sense. EDIT: speculation, probably better not to say now that I think of it..)

Edited by Flipz

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

RE: the sun question earlier, in the canon 'verse, Voyage of Fear mentions the sun above Mata Nui in the singular tense. It's a tenuous proof at best, but still, combined with the art I'm going to guess there's one sun on Mata Nui in the canon 'verse.

This world is not necessarily canon, yet it could be but we don't know...It's weird.

It's not canon. If it were canon, then the Toa Mata would have beaten Makuta. They didn't; that means that the BZPRPG does not take place in the canon universe.

Well, the real question is: was the BZRPG 'verse identical to the canon 'verse up until the Toa Mata failed to beat Makuta, or did the timeline diverge from canon before that point? And if so, when? Metru Nui? The creation of the MU? Sometime before even that?I may be overthinking this, though. :P

It's the same pre-defeat of Toa Mata, from the Matoran and Mata Nui inhabitants pov. For example, no one has memories of Metru Nui life, and it has been emphasised before that Metru Nui and the MU may not have existed in the first place and we are just little villagers on an island protected by the Great Spirit and those Skakdi and Vortixx were magically washed up on the shore and with no prior memories. You CAN make a dbackstory but until it is made clear, we have to treat it like we were in 2001: Lovely island, peaceful(not always) villagers, evil Makuta who was just defeated two months ago, Rahi, et cetera. But with our current plot, technology and story have advanced. To find out more, check the BZPRPG index and wiki. Sorry if I'm a bit windy. :P

I used to wonder what a diary in Tree-speak would look like... Now I realize it's just aggravating to a grammar-freak like me. Behold, HYPOCRISY.

A diary in...

No.

Nononono.

fry_melting.gif

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm guessing it's referring more to youth than to size--they appear to be in a schoolyard setting. (Though I don't see why the 'kids' have to be Toa--it'd make more sense to me for the Toa to still be Matoran at that point.) Which is kind of strange, now that I think of it--I don't think I've ever seen a schoolyard setting in Bionicle before. Not that it couldn't work, it's just...not something that's ever come to my mind when I think "Bionicle". Interesting.