BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I assume they're native tech. I've seen plenty of characters with them, and I think they're commonly used by the Ussalry.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Crossbows are Native Tech but have a variety of capabilities depending on where your character got one. For instance, my character Lenat invented a compound crossbow that pretty much works like a bolt action rifle. Only without the instant death thing that a real rifle has.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm pretty sure that Agrona was going around and confiscating a large quantity of bodies as well, so she might have more than the Brotherhood currently does.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I need a Brotherhood member interested in going to find these elemental gems that have cropped up. PM me for details.

:w:

Seeing as only Nuju and I are the only ones that have talked through the Amulets completely, you wanna run this by me?

Also, beyond a few of the top Legacy people, Hahli, and Nixie, only Aokora and Maeloc are in the loop for the Amulets.

Anyway, just a heads up, I'm going to be unable to post for much of tomorrow, I will try to get everyone up to speed when I can. Also, I'm just saying, a Dasaka member of the expedition would be really cool.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

At this point in time, are the two expeditions in Ko and Ga aware that the other party exists? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm pretty sure that Agrona was going around and confiscating a large quantity of bodies as well, so she might have more than the Brotherhood currently does.

This is correct! Agrona laid claim to the bodies outside the village and has been collecting many corpses since the initial take-over.

Not sure if she has more as I'm willing to bet a cult who specialize in zombification would have done their fair share of snatching pretty quickly, but Agrona had a monopoly on those that were killed by Rorg and a few others as they fled the village.

She's got quite a lot at least. Don't try taking them either :evilgrin:

Also, since college has started back up for me again, I'll be spending less time here.

If you need to interact with me and I'm taking a while to respond, please PM me! I often forget about interactions I have going on, or don't have the time to read up the topics I have characters in.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Dang, Le and Onu are being pretty darn slow for the groups I'm playing with. I feel like a bunch of people just dropped how from losing interest. Maybe they're just waiting for the celebration in Le? And in Onu there wasn't much of a plan for what would happen so... ye.

Zenithex is with Larikon at the meeting, wondering where the Karz everyone else is as well.

I believe House has only posted as Larikon so far.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Speaking of people who aren't on much, who plays Thok...?

Cause he has Customers.

Oh, and Gunz, Haki did ask if he could travel with Akhuli and co, but got ignored entirely.

Really? Oh, I didn't notice that at all, I'm really sorry to Haki! He definitely should be able to travel with us, though I don't think we're really even traveling right now. Things are just kinda... frozen.

LET IT GO, LET IT GO

I actually really don't like that song I'm ashamed of myself now goodbye world

EDIT: I went back and found the post you made. I actually read it before but didn't directly reply to it since it seemed to be directed toward Izzun, who hasn't been played for a while now. I posted on Ghidora's stream about it; not sure why he hasn't been playing but I heard there was some trouble with his profile... Anyways, we're more than happy to have Haki play with us. I mean, he was with us before and is a pretty cool character!

Edited by Banana Gunz

Sanctum meeting is still ongoing. 

Whoa.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Discreet? I guess you won't be wanting a Rahkshi, then? 

*sigh* What's the point of using antidermis to enslave a killing machine if you never get to use it for anything? 

And to think that out of all of my characters, the two most suited for this have just been arrested in Po-Koro.

Tragic.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I'm thinking of pulling the "the guards from our home island are like war criminals" card in the hopes of getting them out of jail time for attacking the Sentinels, since they really only caught them defending themselves (albeit extremely violently) from a trio of thieves in a random back alley.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You can't argue with the local law enforcement. Once they decide on something, you're stuck with it. 

Just ask Lash. 

Well, they did surrender voluntarily afterwards, so that should hopefully allow Taranis to tell their side of the story before they get locked in a cell.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Couple questions...

anything going on in Ta my dude Kaeren could join? Or a char who needs some interaction?

Is the meeting still going on inside the sanctum? Still got a dude waiting to go in, JW

Well, I've been looking for some interaction on my character Moku (yeah, self-titled).  He's just a Ta-Matoran, nothing special.  Quite socially awkward, though, so situations with him are bound to be... interesting, to say the least.  He's currently just walking around Ta-Koro sightseeing, as he hardly leaves his home due to his desire for solitude (and fear of what may lurk beyond Ta-Koro).

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

Speaking of the Kalta, it looks like Vakua just got extremely lucky; half of the assembled team that was preparing to go after him chose to do the amulets quest instead, and Dravennica's probably going to bail on it as well when she finds out that the others bailed on her.

Looks like you only have to worry about Daniel the Finlander now.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

My bad.

Fixed.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Speaking of the Kalta, it looks like Vakua just got extremely lucky; half of the assembled team that was preparing to go after him chose to do the amulets quest instead, and Dravennica's probably going to bail on it as well when she finds out that the others bailed on her.

Looks like you only have to worry about Daniel the Finlander now.

Hey, the bounty was EIsen's way of outsourcing.

It fails, he just decides to do a direct hire. :P

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I think pursuing Vakua would kind of be a bit out of the way for Maeloc's team. Sounds like they're headed somewhere else entirely.