Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I can't find Elemental Ussal's post, but he PMed it to me, so I'll post anyways.IC: "Hello, Kromast. My name is Fehron" he replied. Fehron quickly scanned the hut.

OOC: I forgot we moved.IC: "Hey, who's the guy in the picture?" Fehron asked.OOC: Authentically, the image would be carved into stone, not painted on anything.

aouROFb.png

OOC: How would it improve Chronn's reputation, Wotz? That's a bit of a jump there, don't you think?IC: ReichenbachReichenbach followed Whenua's instructions precisely, and emerged in the jungle."Good..." He said. "He reacted just as I thought he would. Secret passage is a surprise, though. I bet there're a few people who'd be interested in that information..."Reichenbach chuckled slightly, and began to walk towards Le-Koro.OOC: Reichenbach to Le-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Technically, Reich was meant to kill Zarrus, but I let him live.And, Darkon, when has Reich spoken of Chronn's destruction?IC: KraalKraal stood outside Onyx's catacombs, awaiting the Igor-Matoran.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I have a lot of characters to kill off. They're disposable, you might say :P Well, not all of them.Also Vorex, that's just how Sentraken thinks. What would he gain from it? People would say he solved another, more complex crime and therefore give him a better reputation. And Reich was never 'meant' to kill him. I said you could poison him but keep him alive for a while. He is Sentraken's pawn, and his alone. And Reich and Chronn were fighting earlier, just outside the catacombs. Makes sense to me.IC: "Excellent." Sentraken muttered, returning to the middle of the room, "So, Reichenbach's plot is to frame Chronn. How interesting." he looked over to Onyx, "We need to get this information into the public eye. Naturally the civilians wouldn't trust me myself, but I have an agent in Le-Wahi I could use for it, unless you have a better idea?" he asked.

OOC: Reich was originally intended to kill Zarrus, but I agreed the poisoning with you.And neither of you witnessed the fight between Chronn and Reich, and Reich didn't attack at all during it. Pretty much Chronn attacking and Reich dodging.But I'll wait to see what Darkon has to say for himself, seeing as Sentraken 'discovered' Reich's plot due to Darkon claiming something that wasn't true.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: This is it, folks. Big thanks to Nuju, who approved this little scheme in the first place, and thanks to Band Wagon Jumper, who helped me to meet Nuju's requirements. IC:Kohra pressed lowest of the row of buttons down on the panel of the elevator. The metal-cage rattled and groaned, before the motors started to turn the winches and the cabin began to descend into the depths of the great mine.The Vortixx did not enjoy the ride. While the elevator was adequately sized to carry a Matoran team of miners to whatever level they were needed on, it was not large enough to allow her to stand comfortably. Maybe if she wasn’t larger than the average Toa it wouldn’t have been a problem, but as it was, the majority of Toa on the Island were just tall enough to reach her shoulders.So she stood, head tucked in and bent forward, waiting for the elevator to reach the bottom level.Finally, with a shudder, the elevator touched back onto solid ground and the door opened. Kohra knew she had a bit of time to do what she had to do. She had studied the plans she had acquired very closely and knew the majority of the mining-force this shift was focused on the western parts of the mine.But when the next shift would come, they would focus on the eastern tunnels again. Especially those marked down for focus.The Vortixx looked around, making sure nobody was nearby. But it seemed the lowest level had not been visited yet; which played right into her hands.She followed the memorized layout of the tunnels, which led her unerringly down a smaller shaft to the east, until it ended abruptly, as if the miners had just stopped working. Kohra pulled the first packet of Valmai powder out of her bag and broke it open. As soon as the powder came in contact with the slightly damp air, it turned from a flour-like texture to a flexible mass.She placed it in a crevice in the rock, pushing the material into the small opening, before she took out the retardant fuse. She held the small spherical object in front of her face. Once she placed it in the explosive, she would be under the clock. She had about two hour’s worth of time; more than enough to put everything into place. The next Matoran shift-workers would arrive in about half an hour.She took a deep breath and used her thumb to push the fuse into the flexible material.A mental countdown started in the back of her head as she quickly made her way back to the elevator.Before she entered the cabin again, she placed another explosive and fuse at its base, before riding it back up to the second-lowest level.The sound of pickaxes working on the levels higher up reached her ears down here and she quickly followed her memorized path to the next spot, where two tunnels had been dug parallel to each other and again, in an eastern direction. At the end of the first she placed two packets of the explosives and primed the fuse.She backtracked once more, placing another packet on the wall between the tunnels at their half-way point, as well as near the opening.She checked her bag; she was down to six packets, just as planned.Quickly, she made her way to the elevator once more, to ascend one level further up…------------------------------------------------------Harku frowned, as he carried his heavy rucksack down the walkway connecting the sixth and seventh level of the mine. He had been contacted by his foreman about twenty minutes ago, to check the conditions in a tunnel that they had not worked on for quite some time, after other shafts had taken priority, leaving quite a few tunnels temporarily unattended.Apparently the planners had decided it was time to do something about those tunnels and had put them back into the schedule at some point.And not it fell upon him to do the survey of the one tunnel his team had been chosen to recommence digging in. Harku wasn’t too happy to have to go into a part of the mine that had not been entered for over two years. No miner did. It was a dangerous task, as underground Rahi often liked sneaking into such dark hiding-holes.But the foreman had told him to, so it was his duty now. He wrinkled his nose at the intense musty smell as he stood in the entrance of the tunnel.The new shift had started about thirty minutes ago and his superior had given him about the same amount of time to get the job done and report back to him. Sighing, Harku opened his backpack, took out his tablet and made his way into the tunnel.Short on time, he was so focused on his task, that he did not notice the figure cowering behind a jut on the wall, behind him. Slowly Kohra rose from her hiding spot.Harku just felt the sudden grip of two long-fingered hands, before his neck was snapped. He didn’t feel anything after that.The Vortixx used her left claw to cut the unfortunate worker’s throat. Not out of wickedness, but now that the trap was set, she needed to leave a message, a warning to the ones that would oppose her master. Dipping her fingers into the liquid flowing out from the body of the Matoran, she began to write on the wall.Once the final word was written, she stood up and quickly walked out of the tunnel, back onto the level-walkway. Just as she did, she heard the elevator above her start to move. She couldn’t see the cabin clearly in the dim light, but she saw the glitter of handheld light-stones and she could hear the chatter of Matoran voices. A malicious grin spread across her face. Just in time.The Vortixx turned and hurriedly made her way to the next service-elevator. That one was empty, luckily. She did not wait for the reaction of the Matoran. There was a little under thirty minutes left anyway. As the elevator rattled on its way back up to the main-level, Kohra allowed herself the luxury of a soft chuckle, lost in the noise of pickaxes and machinery.---------------------------------------------------------------Thadr grunted wearily, as he and his team of miners arrived on level six. They had been waiting for word from Harku, their scout, to tell them if their assigned dig-site for the day was safe to mine or not. To their collective frustration, Harku had failed to report back in.Thadr knew the Matoran ha not been happy about the task, but he also knew he was devoted and would never leave his job like that. So they had decided to look for him, together, in case Harku needed help. After all, what if the tunnel had caved in, burying their friend and colleague?The team moved quickly to the entrance of the tunnel. “Definitely not caved in.” one of the men said. Thadr looked at him and shrugged, before stepping into the entrance. “Harku?” he called out, but it went unanswered.“Alright then, lets see what kind of trouble he’s in.”They continued to move deeper into the tunnel, calling Harku’s name. They had reached the half-way point when Thadr stopped all of a sudden, as his feet stepped into something liquid and sticky. “Get me some light here!” he called out. One of the workers immediately moved to his side and raised his light-stone.Thadr gasped. “Harku…” he said, shocked, as he looked upon the lifeless body of the Matoran.“Thadr!” one of the men called out. He lifted his head and turned, to see what other horror might be waiting for them now.Written in Harku’s blood, Matoran letters had been smeared across the face of the rock:Po-Koro was merely the beginning. Onu-Koro is not the end.And then the first loads of Valmai-powder exploded.-------------------------------------------------------------Draeverian Joskiir didn’t feel to well. He was experiencing a number of discomforts, all amounting to what could easily pass as the most intense headache he remembered having. His echo-imaging of his surroundings blurred together into a bizarre collection of shapes, but it was enough that he could make out the way leading up to the entrance of the great mine.Kohra had gone this way. And he knew what she was about to do there now. He had to get there as well, to try and stop her, if he could, if there was still time.Despite his aching body protesting every step along the way, the injured Toa of sound forced himself forward, one inch at a time, until he made his way to the entrance of the mine.He almost felt like patting himself on the back as he stood in the large opening. He took another step, finally entering the great mine.And just as he stepped inside, his mental image of the tunnel in front of him exploded, along with the Valmai-powder below.----------------------------------------------------------------Back in the mine, the explosions tore through rock and steel, shaking the entirety of the great mine, sending out vibrations in every direction. Workers were knocked off their feet, not understanding what was happening.The explosives had been strategically placed across the eastern tunnels of the great mine. They reached relatively far to the east and that meant they were susceptible to flooding, as water from the endless ocean could reach far in-land by means of underwater caverns and the topography of the Island itself on its eastern side.Within minutes, the lowest level was completely submerged. A few Matoran that had been in the service elevator had fallen to their doom as the supports for it had been blown out as well. They were trapped in the cage the cabin had turned into and drowned, as the water rose around them. It continued to rise, fed by the tunnels that had been blown open, until the lowest three levels were completely submerged.-----------------------------------------------------------------Back outside of the mine, away from the main-entrance, a grate from an air-conditioning-shaft clattered to the floor. A figure, dressed in a dark cloak emerged from it; and after checking no unwanted eyes were upon her, dropped out from the opening and landed elegantly on her feet. She began casually walking back towards the underground village, as the chaos she left behind unfolded. Her work here was done. It was time to move onto the next Koro.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Sulov strode through the Great Mine with a great deal of apprehension. Where is he...He had been to Tarnok's home and checked it. The commander had shortly deduced that the patriotic Tarnok was probably out-and-about, taking one of his long walks to observe the village at work. So Koskium had headed to the Great Mine in search of the Ussalmatoran due to its relevance and attractiveness.So why did he have his gut feeling screaming that something was terribly-intrinsically-wrong with the situation?No evidence for ihat hunch; ignore. Mine is okay to-BOOMThat was about as far as Sulov got before he found himself on the ground, submerged in a cloud of dust, and with a sudden outpouring of fiery pain in his left hand.Almost unconscious, the Ussalry commander couldn't even try to regain his bearings for a lone second. He merely laid in the settling debris and gritted his teeth against the miasma.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: TarnokFortunately for Tarnok, he had not been situated on the lowest levels. He was however, far closer to the blast than Sulov was. Tarnok barely had time to register the blast when he was thrown off his feet and against the wall. The Matoran would have gasped, but the collision knocked the wind out of his lungs.Tarnok saw stars, and started to feel rather light-headed. Fighting to stay conscious, he crawled toward one of the tunnels leading upward, and began to drag himself toward the surface, and Sulov who was a few levels above.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Well, Reich has brought up Chronn multipule times, and put him into possible danger with telling multiple criminally insane beings that they would find a key and a map on him, not to mention fighting Chronn in the middle of Onu-Koro (Something Raveian could have reported in the time between posts, but I forgot to write about), so I say it's safe to assume Onyx would think that Reich wants to kill Chronn. BTW, I watched that Sherlock episode "Reichenbach Hero", and it was AWESOMENESS. It was a good idea to base Reichenbach on him, but it's really hard to make that kind of awesome with a RPG character. IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx nodded. "None of my... current agents are appealing to the eyes of the oridinary people. They couldn't be seen as on the side of the angels." OOC: Yes, I just did.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Plagia - Mussiki's HousePlagia put one of her swords on the table, trying not to make any noise as Akinii told his story. It seemed almost surreal to hear about Divinex after having almost been killed by him.Once the Toa was done, she added, "As is now, crazy-flame-Toa is somewhere in Ta-Wahi, last time I checked. So maybe if we avoided there..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: The episode was called 'The Reichenbach Fall' and Reich is based on the original Moriarty.And he also said that the criminals weren't allowed to attack Chronn.And, as I said, the fight 'tween him and Chronn: he didn't attack Chronn AT ALL, full stop.IC: KraalKraal continued to wait.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Sulov blinked with blurry and irritated eyes. Tears naturally welled in his eyes, painting dust down his face.He blinked again.The matoran's vision refocused to find himself staring up into--Darkness the shade of pitch. Not even Koskium's Onu-Matoran night vision could pierce such pure and utter blackness.Step 1, he thought automatically as training and the level of tactical thought only one of his rank or similar could achieve flowed into his head. Assess situation...Sulov's non-pained hand scrabbled around. Until he could see, that was the only appendage he trusted to attain his bearings with.The right appendage met only rubble and more grit. Dust settled on Sulov's face again, and once more tears and blinking cleared it out.Sulov next stopped moving and listened. Nothing but the beating of his own heart.Status: Alone and lying on back amid debris of former Great Mine. Lightstones are missing-sight is impossible.Koskium then gritted his teeth. He had tried to ignore the miasma, but yet another wave had come to rack his body and almost cause him to cry out.Additionally; left hand under high levels of pain. Withhold judgement on its status until further notice.In summary:, Sulov thought to himself as he struggled silently against his very body to keep conscious and quiet, Am trapped and immobile. Rescue crews would come eventually; the Great Mine's proximity to Onu-Koro made sure of that. So all the commander could do for the moment was wait. Wait, and resist the growing urge to either give into the haze of agony or do something else.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: TarnokAs Tarnok dragged himself up the tunnel, his mind wandered. After all, he had hit his head, though Tarnok didn't know it. The monotony of the situation was wearing on his patience. Reach, feel, adjust course, pull, reach, feel, adjust course, pull....Why is it that all the worst things in my life happen in a karzahni forsaken mine?!? We lost Kol in the mine, now I'm trapped in a mine that just exploded! And then..... No. Don't start thinking about that now. You won't die down here. You won't..........Try as he might, Tarnok couldn't help but recall the event that changed his career. The event that made him quit mining and join the Ussalry. ***********************The day had started out the same as any other. Tarnok had reported to work the same as any other day. He had met up with his team and had been subject to one of Helios' pranks."I don't know what you are talking about." Helios said innocently, but the laughter in his eyes betrayed his guilt. "Of course I didn't paint your pick-axe pink. I'm hurt you would even imply such a thing!Tarnok had simply sighed in exasperation, and grabbed his now-pink pick-axe. The foreman smirked. "Alright ya sissies. The boss wants us to work on the tunnels in the second quadrant."Tarnok had raised his hand. "Excuse me. Those tunnels have been abandoned for years. Why now?"The foreman shrugged. "I don't make the decisions, I just follow them."Later, after they had been working for a few hours, Tarnok had decided to take his break and get some water. No sooner had he sat, than a lightstone went out. Then another, then another. By this point, the tunnel was far more dark than it was and the miners had stopped. They all looked around in confusion, and a little fear. Then it happened. Suddenly, the wall erupted and and the foreman vanished in a shower of earth. Moments later, the other side erupted and a claw shot out and grabbed a Matoran, and squeezed, killing him almost instantly. The creature emerged into the tunnel, but the lack of light rendered it little more than a dark shape. Tarnok grabbed his pick-axe, for lack of a better weapon, and stood still. Tarnok shook with fear, he'd never fought once in his life. The miners were being picked off one by one, either too slow to escape or too weak to fight it. It was a situation of despair.Then the beast turned it's red eyes on Tarnok and charged toward him, and then stopped as a voice rang out. "Hey! Ugly!" The beast turned it's head to look at Helios, for it was he who had spoken. "Yeah, you! Did you get your face mauled by a rahkshi, or were you just born that way?"The creature turned and charged Helios, who stood his ground. By this point, Tarnok, Helios, and the beast were the only living beings left in the tunnel. The creature shot out a claw, and grabbed Helios. It brought him close it it's face, almost as if sizing him up. Helios took his chance and swung his pick-axe into the creatures eye. The blade struck deep, burying itself in the beast's eye. Helios looked at Tarnok, and gave him one last sad smile even as the creature howled in pain. Tarnok couldn't hear him over the scream, but he could read Helios' lips. And the words would stay with him forever. "Yeah, I painted your axe. Now run, karzit, run!"The enraged creature retreated back into it's tunnel, dragging Helios with it. After a moment, it and Helios were gone. Tarnok ahdn't even lifted a finger, just cowered in fear.**********************************Neither the creature nor Helios were ever seen again. And Tarnok would forever hate himself for doing nothing. It was the reason he was so dedicated to the village, he was determined to make up for his cowardice. Only two people had ever heard the full story. One was Whenua, and the other was a short distance above. Namely, one Sulov Koskium. Desperately, Tarnok crawled up the dark tunnel. In his desperation, he let out a horrible yell, audible throughout the silent mine. "I CAN'T DIE DOWN HERE!!!!!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Ah, my bad on the episode title. Anyway, that was one awesome peice of television, and I'll definently be impressed if Reichenbach could match Moriarty in genius. And I meant basing Reichenbach on Moriarty in my first post, FYI.IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi CatacombsOnyx's servant appeared at the catacomb's entrance, irration on his face. "Yes?" He grumbled/asked.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Oh, he matches him alright. A difference between Reich's plot and Jim's is that unlike the computer code, the Death-Blade does exist.Y'see, I meant he's based off 'The Final Problem's Moriarty.IC: Kraal"I'm here to see Onyx."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I don't know why, but everytime the Hau Karda moves to a new location...everyone disappears...IC: Havon - Onu-Koro -Havon and the others following him finally made it to Onu-Koro, up ahead was Turaga Whenua's hut, the meeting point for the Hau Karda.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [uyism]When the explosions had occurred, Uyism had ended up falling into a large gap in the earth. Luckily for the Iroiit, she managed to survive the fall, but was somewhat rattled. Then the shouting started. Somewhat annoyed, the being began to dig out of her cavern, chancing upon Tarnok."You loud."

OOC: You have yet to match Moriarty in genius yet in my opinion, I'm afraid. But keep trying, for you're getting better with everypost.IC: Onyx & Henchmen, Onu-Wahi Catacombs"I know you..." The matoran said with a scowl as he recognized the servant or Reichenbach. "My master don't want your kind around."From inside the tunnel, a small laugh sounded.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Plagia - Mussiki's HousePlagia put one of her swords on the table, trying not to make any noise as Akinii told his story. It seemed almost surreal to hear about Divinex after having almost been killed by him.Once the Toa was done, she added, "As is now, crazy-flame-Toa is somewhere in Ta-Wahi, last time I checked. So maybe if we avoided there..."-Void

IC-Mussiki:Mussiki sighed, listening to Plagia. "I feel that we might actually have to go there," he said wearily. "If somebody remembers him from somewhere, he might be able to fill in some gaps." He sighed again, and took a small sip of a drink called 'Kola.' It was carbonated, flavored with extracts and sugars...rather good, actually. The Ga-Matoran had outdone themselves."That's certainly a good way to fill in his memory," Mussiki added. "If we can't find a specific place that he remembers well, having others fill in the memory as we go along might help. For all we know, this fire-Toa isn't the only one who remembers him." He stopped speaking, hearing a loud thump. He was instantly alarmed, something didn't sound right. And he would know."Oh, dear," he said. "I fear something bad might just have happened." He put up his knife, grabbed his brother's sword and strapped it on his waist. Odd, having that weight there again. It brought up both bad and good memories...mainly the former. He then grabbed his guitar, slinging it over his shoulder. "And I think we might be better served by heading off now rather than later," he said.IC-Kaylov:Kaylov heard a loud explosion taking place, the sound echoing through the mines. He sighed-something bad must have just happened. He didn't have time for that, though. Whenua could help take care of that. His main quest was making sure the other Turaga were prepared in case they were kidnapped also. Without them, nobody could lead in case of situations like what had just happened.He walked through the tunnels quickly, heading for the Ko-Wahi tunnel.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Uyizm, Tarrnak..."The bass rasp echoed emptily through the Great Mine. A hiss of pain shortly followed."Dung..." Here there was another hiss. It reverbrated throughout the hollow tunnels down to the pair of survivors, bouncing off bloodied armor and through cracks in rubble."I'm...Stuk..."

[Profiles]

IC: TarnokTarnok sighed with relief. Then he heard Sulov, and forced himself to stand. "Ulyism, you'll have to direct me. I can't see very well."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I know. Dinnae worry, his accent will gradually diminish.IC: "You...Will...Need...It," rasped Sulov slowly in confirmation, each word punctuated by a hiss as he forced his mouth to make unfamiliar sounds. The sentence came across as awkward and even more painstaking than those before it to the listeners.

[Profiles]

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov felt the first winter gust beginning to blow, and he smiled. Thankfully, nothing had happened to him. He leaned on his staff, catching his breath for a moment before he continued walking through the tunnel into a spot just outside of Ko-Koro. The snow swirling about him helped him to feel as though this area was more...pure, than the others. Lighter. Free of shadow, though he knew this wasn't true. More people probably died in Ko-Wahi than the others.He stepped out, admiring the contrast from the tunnel and the snow around him. Not too long after he began walking again, the tunnel disappeared into the snow. He continued on, resolutely.OOC: Kaylov to Ko-Wahi.

profiles i guess

IC-Mussiki:"You didn't....? Oh right, Toa of Sonics. I forgot." He shook his head, and looked sadly towards where the Great Mine was located. "I fear an explosion just occurred," he said. "Great Mine. I fear many people died." He looked down, trying to clear his mind."That can't be helped, though. It'd be best if we headed off to begin this quest-we'd probably just end up getting in the way down at the mine," he said sadly. That's the same as always happened, whenever something major happened in a Koro. He and his friends just messed things up."Come," he said, opening the door to his house. "I fear the cave system might be de-stabilized near here. The echoes don't sound right." With that, he began to walk resolutely onwards.

profiles i guess

IC:NPC Matoran*Knock Knock Knock* The Skakdi knocked upon Chronn's door three times, before pulling his hand back and waiting. He nervously glanced at the Vortixx beside him, before glancing back at the door, waiting for Chronn to answer.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: ChronnAs I he walked home, I noticed a different pest annoying me. "I am rather busy right now." And I walked past him, heading towards my office, noticing someone standing at the door. I stepped inside throught the hole in the wall, walked in, turned, and opened the door. "What is it?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles