Who were your Bionicle ships?

They don't face the same social pressure we have from decades of suppression from monotheistic religions. So being gay would not bother them one bit.

Uh oh.

Here come the "religion = no gays" debates ag-Wait..

Sorry. Forgot this wasn't a YouTube comments section.

In response to the full post... Yeah, absolutely right. Good job, Carum.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

They don't face the same social pressure we have from decades of suppression from monotheistic religions. So being gay would not bother them one bit.

Uh oh.

Here come the "religion = no gays" debates ag-Wait..

Sorry. Forgot this wasn't a YouTube comments section.

In response to the full post... Yeah, absolutely right. Good job, Carum.

Thanks. I only said monotheistic religions because every polytheistic religion does support gays for one reason or another. I won't say what two religions caused the suppression, but feel free to google the holy crusades if you're curious.

Anyway, back on topic. I'm starting to see Pohatu x Kopaka a lot more. Especially since I decided to try catching up on the story.

I like to think that during Hewkii's time as a toa, he kept the plushie of Macku with him at all times. The thought of being with her motivated him to keep moving forward.

• Upvote 1

I like to think that during Hewkii's time as a toa, he kept the plushie of Macku with him at all times. The thought of being with her motivated him to keep moving forward.

That is one soggy plushie.

Well, *glurk* Do not get into religious debates!

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

That is one soggy plushie.

Well, *glurk* Do not get into religious debates!

He could have left it in the transportation vehicle.

Also I know not to get into religious debates :)

• Upvote 1

Lewa X Farquaad OTP.

Edited by Marvel Nui
  • Upvote 2

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I've always been a HUGE Lhidhiki fan (Lhikan/Nidhiki) and could talk a lot about it. I WON'T talk a lot about it, but I could.

Pohatu/Kopaka is pretty good also and theres actually some fanfic and such with that pairing in it. Which is great cuz romantic Bionicle fics are so rare.

Also Matau/Nokama is sorta cute.

• Upvote 1

Unlike 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of human beings, as soon as I heard romance didn't exist in the Matoran universe, I accepted it. It made perfect sense to me. So, nobody. It's also worth noting that I roll my eyes at shipping in general, regardless of franchise, series, movie, etc.

• Upvote 1

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Let's see...

Hewkii x Macku

Takua/Takanuva x Nixie (I don't even know)

Jaller x Hahli

Onewa x Krahka

Sidorak -> Roodaka (One-sided. He totally has a thing for her, politics aside.)

Nidhiki x Lariska

Norik x Varian

Lesovikk x Nikila

Gali x Krika (Started as a joke, then suddenly I shipped it)

Lewa x Axalara T9 (crackships for the win)

Gorast -> Teridax (Again, onesided)

Mimic x Mimic's Companion

Kiina x Mata Nui

Chiara x Orde

I'm shipper trash if you couldn't tell.

Did you ever have ships for Bionicle characters? If so, who?

Examples:

Hewkii x Macku

Hahli x Jaller

Onua x Lewa

I am not really sure. I never thought of romantic ships when I was a boy. Guess it's time to review the story material. I'd be watching the movies for the first time though. Was there anything of this nature in the movies? Edited by SnivyAlchemist

Examples:

Hewkii x Macku

Hahli x Jaller

Onua x Lewa

I am not really sure. I never thought of romantic ships when I was a boy. Guess it's time to review the story material. I'd be watching the movies for the first time though. Was there anything of this nature in the movies?

Oh yeah, Jaller and Hahli were flirting with each other quite a bit in Mask of Light, and Matau's flirting with Nokama was pretty much a running joke throughout not just Legends of Metru Nui, but the entire 2004–2005 storyline.

The Legend Reborn didn't really have any romantic hints that were quite so blatant, but Greg Farshtey tells us that Kiina was infatuated with Mata Nui.

• Upvote 2

Examples:

Hewkii x Macku

Hahli x Jaller

Onua x Lewa

I am not really sure. I never thought of romantic ships when I was a boy. Guess it's time to review the story material. I'd be watching the movies for the first time though. Was there anything of this nature in the movies?

Oh yeah, Jaller and Hahli were flirting with each other quite a bit in Mask of Light, and Matau's flirting with Nokama was pretty much a running joke throughout not just Legends of Metru Nui, but the entire 2004–2005 storyline.

The Legend Reborn didn't really have any romantic hints that were quite so blatant, but Greg Farshtey tells us that Kiina was infatuated with Mata Nui.

Huh. The more you know. Are these movies any good to watch? I have heard for direct-to-DVD flicks and just for the purpose of promoting Bionicle, they were alright. Thoughts?

Huh. The more you know. Are these movies any good to watch? I have heard for direct-to-DVD flicks and just for the purpose of promoting Bionicle, they were alright. Thoughts?

Yes, they're pretty good. 

You really need to watch them at least once and form your own opinions, though. Sometimes they don't stand up to repeat viewings and engender criticism from older audiences, but that doesn't mean that a first watch isn't any fun. 

• Upvote 3

Yes, they're pretty good. 

You really need to watch them at least once and form your own opinions, though. Sometimes they don't stand up to repeat viewings and engender criticism from older audiences, but that doesn't mean that a first watch isn't any fun. 

Heh. I will have to be pretty discreet about this though. My family still has no idea of my newly renewed hobby and frankly, I would die of embarrassment trying to explain the whole concept  :embarrassed: . If I were to visit the local used DVD store to try and find it (I wonder if they have this on Netflix or iTunes or something?), it shall be when my parents are out and about so i could watch it in peace and not be bothered by a "Whatcha watching there?"  :D

Heh. I will have to be pretty discreet about this though. My family still has no idea of my newly renewed hobby and frankly, I would die of embarrassment trying to explain the whole concept  :embarrassed: . If I were to visit the local used DVD store to try and find it (I wonder if they have this on Netflix or iTunes or something?), it shall be when my parents are out and about so i could watch it in peace and not be bothered by a "Whatcha watching there?"  :D

IIRC The Legend Reborn will be added to Netflix soon. It's also currently available on Amazon Instant Video.

• Upvote 1

Examples:

Hewkii x Macku

Hahli x Jaller

Onua x Lewa

In my opinion, they're alright for children's movie standards. Legend Reborn is the only one that has any positive qualities that help it to stand out from the rest, (this being an opinion that hardly anyone else holds). 

But like Fishers said, don't take my word for it, watch them yourself. Don't rely on cynical internet lurkers like myself for opinions, m'kay?  :P

bZpOwEr

Wh....wh...why does this thread exist!?! I feel I will be torn apart if I talk negatively about this... might as well just go with the flow.

Hewkii X Macku

Nokama X Matau

Kiina X Mata Nui

Nokama X Vakama

Hahli X Jaller

The only ones that actually kinda... kinda... kinda... make sense.

Terry x Matoro

Thok x Hakann

Vhisola x Nokama

Matau x Vakama

Onua x Lewa

Pohatu x Kopaka

Are you just making LG couples on purpose? For some reason the Vhisola X Nokama one makes sense... I don't why...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Oh yeah. I remember now. 

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Roodaka X Vezon: Because I just imagine Vezon staring at her the entire time they were together in Federation of Fear. And carving love poems in the hull of the boat. And on his armor. And on Steltian's faces. 

Spiriah X Lariska: A Dark Huntress, mistreated by her employer. A Makuta, outcast by his kind and consumed with bitter envy. Lotta build up for some Romeo and Juliet tragedy there. 

Hewkii and Macku: Because you can't beat the classics. 

Vhisola and Ahkmou: Both bitter and spiteful about their respective Toa and harboring dark secrets. 

Axonn and Varian: I imagine Axonn battling the Shadowed One and slaying him like the dragon he is, freeing Varian, and the two hit it off. Like a certain Fairy tale... 

• Upvote 2

Hi there. I'm the creature formerly known as spyder ryder. I've returned from the darkest realms of the internet. Have a nice day!

Terry x Matoro

Thok x Hakann

Vhisola x Nokama

Matau x Vakama

Onua x Lewa

Pohatu x Kopaka

Are you just making LG couples on purpose? For some reason the Vhisola X Nokama one makes sense... I don't why...

Nuhrii x Vakama is also a LG couple that makes a certain amount if sense. Largely for the same reasons

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Guys how about one way Tamaru -> Kongu. Imagine Tamaru dropping all the hints and pickup lines and Kongu not getting them because he's Kongu.

"Wow Kongu, you sure wind-flew well during the Rama invasion!"

"Thanks."

"Maybe I could be your second sometime?"

"You're scared of heights."

"I can still be your second...half."

"...is this one of Matau's trick-riddles?"

"No."

"Charades?"

"..."

Edited by Toa Vanson
  • Upvote 3

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Those lines were from MNOG or something?