What are you going to be for halloween?

I'm going to be a college student whose career plan boils down to taking a boat into the Arctic circle and getting all up in the personal space of some large sharks.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Link, the hero of time. I even have one of those sweet-potato ocarinas that were made right after the game was released that look like the Ocarina... pretty sweet.(I never go as anything scary, or violent usually... I don't know why.)

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

If I dress up at all, which is unlikely, I'll probably default to my Indiana Jones costume. Being a huge fan of the adventure genre, I thought about putting together a Nathan Drake costume instead. But given that I've never played the Uncharted games I feel like that's probably a dumb thing to do. No point in dressing up as a character you don't know very well.

BZPRPG

I want to outdo last year's costume (Ugh, I tried to find a picture but I can't seem to find it!) Last year, at a party, I dressed in all black, gothic attire. I put on a big, black skirt, some cute shoes, black lipstick and I put on a prop I bought at a joke store. Two, big breasts. I also wore a big, sexy laced sweater outside an awesome T-shirt I was wearing. Let's be honest, I was the hottest drag character the world has ever seen.

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

Always meant to cobble together a good fursuit-but I'm lacking the time and money this year. I'll probably stick to my Fourth Doctor getup-that scarf wasn't exactly cheap.
Nice to see I'm not the only wannabe fursuiter here. :BI've always wanted to try a 4th Doctor costume actually. I'd suit me well since I have the same hair. I just need his amazing scarf. D:

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Probably nothing. I'm 22, so trick-or-treating alone is just creepy, and it's on a wednesday this year so dressing up as a decoration and scaring people probably won't be worth it this year. My neighborhood is full of lame hipsters who hate fun and think halloween is to conformist and corporate or whatever.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Probably nothing. I'm 22, so trick-or-treating alone is just creepy, and it's on a wednesday this year so dressing up as a decoration and scaring people probably won't be worth it this year. My neighborhood is full of lame hipsters who hate fun and think halloween is to conformist and corporate or whatever.
Oh, you need to do what I did last time I did trick-or-treating. Get one of those mannequin heads that hairdressers practice on, maybe put something on it so it looks like there's some amount of blood on the face and neck, carry it by the hair on its scalp, go to the houses of the hipsters, and just stare at them.It works better if they can't see who you are.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Oh, you need to do what I did last time I did trick-or-treating. Get one of those mannequin heads that hairdressers practice on, maybe put something on it so it looks like there's some amount of blood on the face and neck, carry it by the hair on its scalp, go to the houses of the hipsters, and just stare at them.It works better if they can't see who you are.
That's awesome, what kind of responses did you get?
I'm just ToaD

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going to dress up like the 11th Doctor! (from Doctor Who) Can't wait!!! :) What about you guys?!RCF
An Ood. Because I'm just that awesome. cool.png
Always meant to cobble together a good fursuit-but I'm lacking the time and money this year. I'll probably stick to my Fourth Doctor getup-that scarf wasn't exactly cheap.
We should get together.I just put together a 10th Doctor outfit from clothes I found at Value Village, and I already had the shoes and a sonic screwdriver I made out of Lego.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

I'm going to dress up like the 11th Doctor! (from Doctor Who) Can't wait!!! :) What about you guys?!RCF
:kaukau: I am the 11th Doctor. I guess you don't know me in real life, but I have the suspenders, the bow tie, the face, the hair, and mannerisms, and even the fez. I don't wear the fez every day, but I wear bowties literally every day. Some day I will post a picture on my blog and everyone will realize how utterly I have them beat.Now regarding my costume, I will be wearing a leather jacket, matching leather gloves, and a couple of long scarves with a golden pocketwatch thrown in for good measure. Throw in a top hat and it looks totally steampunk. Now just add one thing: an authentic isreali gas mask. I jut sent out the order the other day. My objective is to wear it with grace and totally avoid making any reference to The Empty Child. I hate it how Doctor Who stole all my ideas, even my basic look! If I'm going to do this I'm going to make it my own. Heck, I might even write a character based off of the costume just so I have something unique to method act to.

Aanchir and I are going to see if we can whip up some Flim and Flam costumes. Should only require candy-striped vests, bowties, spray-on hair dye, and straw hats (maybe also unicorn horns). I'm pretty sure we could find all of those things at a costume store.Our fallback plan is always to just dress as each-other (we're twins).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I was going to dress up as Slenderman and have a little cardboard box outside of my house reading "Free Candy" and waiting for kids to come in and flashing the lights while producing the candy bowl.But I do not have the time or money to do either unfortunately. So I'll just eat the leftover candy.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

As for this Halloween...Well, I haven't decided yet. Around where I live nobody ever does anything at Halloween, but there is a big festival going on in a village my parents frequent a lot, on the 27th. And there's a costume parade so I probably ought to decide on something for that. I'm actually considering just wearing a lot of black, cutting my hair, adding some make-up and going as an out and out Goth. I remember last year for a party I just wore a top hat, black shirt, trousers and waist coat and said I was the "dark impulses of the human psyche". Basically I was lazy.

Nice to see I'm not the only wannabe fursuiter here. :B
Were it not for the fact I'm absolutely cack-handed at any creative I'd give it a go. As I am, I don't even bother. Oh yeah, and funds and stuff.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I was going to dress up as Slenderman and have a little cardboard box outside of my house reading "Free Candy" and waiting for kids to come in and flashing the lights while producing the candy bowl.But I do not have the time or money to do either unfortunately. So I'll just eat the leftover candy.
I was thinking something slightly more scary, but okay.So I think I'll have to use my gas mask again this year.

I want to dress up as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts (my head shape and hair style bear a passing resemblance to his). Unfortunately, I don't have the money for an Organization XIII coat, so I probably won't dress up as anyone and just be myself.Edit: XIII, NOT XII. I must not have been thinking.-TNTOS-

Edited by TNTOS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)