Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Tch, maybe I oughta drop Power and pick up a Glatorian or Toa... considering I only really know BIONICLE tactics and not Hero, Slizer or RoboRiders... I'll wait until after the tourney to make up my mind though.

Any case, Lava and Power once again open. Seriously, I'll take all challenges.

Also, Exo (Oh yeah, I ain't gonna drop that mate - helps me remember who ye are haha), with the Upgrades, do the special abilities (i.e RobRiders Wheel damage based on highest stat) count only in Tournaments or in all battles? I probably asked but with my sketchy memory it's probably running around my mind... naked and covered in taco sauce and bagels.

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Elrond and I have agreed to a fight between Evo and Nex.

Arena: Charred Forest

Sponsoring: Me: 250 W. Elrond: Zephyr boosters.

Protection against traps: Nex uses his plasma launcher to free himself.

Strategy:

When Nex enters the arena, he will use his wing boosters to get into the air. He will then fire his plasma launcher repeatedly until he hits Evo. Nex will then hide behind the trees and shoot Evo from a distance until the battle is won.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

My Strategy:

Evo will bring his Tank arm and Zephyr boosters into the arena.

Evo will begin by creating a blizzard around Nex, blinding him and/or keeping him from taking off into the air with his wing boosters (if he brought them in) because of the force from the ice shards. While he is trying to cut through the storm using plasma, energy shots, or whatever he brought into the arena, Evo will move in for the kill, firing shots from his tank arm to keep the other hero off-balance. When he gets in close, Evo will split his shield into tonfa, chopping repeatedly at the joints, stomach, head, and back to injure Nex. If Nex bring up any of his close combat arms to bear on Evo, Evo will grab both arms, and slam his knee repeatedly into the other hero's body. If Nex does regain his balance, and tries to fly, Evo will rejoin his tonfa into a shield, using it as cover until he can either repeat the blizzard, or shoot the hero out of the sky with either a tank blast or many shards of ice. If Nex brings impact vision, plasma, energy shots, or other form of mind related weapon to bear on Evo while he does not have his shield; he will dodge, using his higher agility and the added bonus of Zephyr boosters to stay out of the way of any attacks. In summary, keep Nex on the ground, then get in close. If it's not possible to get in close, then shoot him down from cover.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Me and Dual have agreed to a match. Onua vs. Mil, I am doing 1,000, basic arena.

I am using my Staff of Silence.

Cosmic Armor Boost: Agility; Items: Staff of Silence, Vahki Staff

The first thing Mil does will be use his Staff of Silence, preventing Onua from using any Earth attacks or abilities, such as his classic tunneling, earth armor and thin layer of earth to prevent blinding. Next, Mil will blind Onua with a flash of light, and then confuse him with his Vahki Staff. Once that is done, Mil will create a solid light hologram shield, and run towards Onua as fast as he can, increasing his speed with his elemental abilities, holding his shield out in front of him. His already high Mind and boosted Agility will help him going super fast. Now, there is a property of matter that says as an objects speed increases, so does its mass, with extra energy being stored as increased mass. Because weight is based on mass, Mil's weight will suddenly increase. The positioning of his shield will let him flatten Onua, who will be blind and confused. If Onua survives the trampling, Mil will turn around and flatten him again until Onua is out.

To counter the Ruru, Mil will use his light radar technique, judging how far away objects are and what colors they are by the light he gets back. For the Mahiki, Mil will ignore anything that isn't Onua, seeing as how Onua has no other objects he could bring with him and this is the basic arena. If Onua replicates himself, Onua's light radar will tell him if any shapes suddenly appear, and Mil will head to the one that has been there longer.

Just as a note, I think that instead of putting that you are using the Staff of Silence outside of spoilers, you need to put it in your PM. The current way, you can post second to avert the rules.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Evo vs Nex: Evo's wide-range blizzard attack will be difficult for Nex to avoid. Both fighters have a mind equal to the opponent's toughness, but Evo's edge in agility means he will dodge more and his edge in strength means his melee attacks will hurt a little more. Evo wins 625 W.

Canis: Good point. I'll make that change.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Zakaro and I have agreed to a match: Gali vs. Breez on Quatros, 1000W each.

Strategy:

Gali will use the Suletu to remove Breez's advantage in mind. Gali's first move will be to force the water in the plants around Breez to suddenly expand, causing the plants to forcibly burst and trap Breez in a disorienting explosion. More importantly, this will also cause the already humid air of the rainforest to become saturated with water vapor, giving Gali more water to work with. Since Breez's high agility will make her hard to hit with projectiles, Gali will use her connection with vapor to "feel" the disturbances in the air caused by Breez's movements. This will make it easier for Gali to evade Breez's physical and elemental attacks, as she should be able to predict Breez's movements.

Using this improved accuracy, Gali will cause several small or medium-sized spheres of water to appear in Breez's path until one catches the hero, at which point she will command the rest of the spheres to converge on Breez and trap her in a large sphere of water. Gali will then dive into the sphere and barrage Breez with blows from her hooks and Staff of Illusion, using the environment to slow down Breez and increase her own speed. If Breez manages to escape the sphere, Gali will use the Staff of Illusion to make Breez see duplicates of the sphere in all directions and use tendrils of water to pull the hero back into the original sphere.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Hey, just a suggestion, but how about making a wins/losses section for each fighter? It'd probably help in making decisions about which fighter to fight. I'd be willing to tally the wins/losses myself, if you would put them somewhere.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Elrond: This was brought up before, and while there is nothing preventing players from forming their own win/loss tallies (I believe Vox has one), I will not be doing it officially. Even dismissing the 30 page backup that I (or the players) would have to go through, my main problem is that I worry it might affect my judgment. If I'm determining the results of a fight and see that one player has been on a real losing streak while the other has won plenty of fights, I may be more inclined to give the first player the victory, and I like to remain as unbiased as I can.

Strack: Welcome back! Fighters without sponsors are listed near the bottom of the first post, and are as follows: Ackar, Malum, Strakk, Gresh, Tarix, Ski, Turbo, Jet, Blaster, Onyx, Frost, Swamp, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, Toxic Reapa, and Vapor.

The Class System is primarily a tournament feature--fighters are grouped into a class based on their stat total (Class A for stat total of 48-59, Class B for 60-71, and so on). When a player enters a fighter into a tournament (since registration is now voluntary), the fighter will be entered into a bracket with other entries in the same class as them. Each Class will have its own Champion, and Class Champions can fight each other for free to win extra Widgets. This was implemented to make tournaments fairer, now that we have two fighters with stat totals over 100.

I'm going to fight with Strack.

Sponsoring: Plasma Launcher

Arena: Iron Canyon

Fighters: Nex Vs. Bulk

Hazards: If Bone Hunters show up, Nex will use his Wing boosters to fly above them and take them out with his laser cutter. If the Skopio awakens, he'll fly atop of it and use it's thornax launcher Mata-Nui style to hit Strack and/or the Bone Hunters.

Strategy: When Nex enters the arena, he'll fly into the air and use his laser cutter to start a rockslide above Bulk. He will then use use his laser cutter on Bulk's armor (once and if he gets out) to super-heat it and make it crack. Nex will then go to hand-to-hand combat. His extra strength and mind should keep Bulk's attacks at bay for a while. Nex will continue to punch, kick, and dodge until the battle has been won.

Wait, there are more fighters! If I'm allowed a third, I'll take Vapor.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

match with Phantom Terror confirmed. i'm throwing in 500.

first, bulk will use his Missile launcher to damage Nex's wing boosters. then, propelling himself in the air, he will rain Missiles down all around him, trapping Nex and leaving him nowhere to go unless he wants to be shot by a missile. then, Bulk will drop on top of him. if he isn't knocked out by that, he'll maintain his grip on Nex's shoulders, punching at him a couple times, then jetting up a few feet, fire a missle right at Nex, then using the force of the missile to propel himself away. if, at any time, Nex should use a ranged weapon, Bulk will fire a hail of missiles at the projectile, which should either knock it off course or destroy it completely.

oh, Total. I thought people had, say, 100 mind points.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Confirming Breez vs. Gali match on Quatros, with 1000W each.

Strategy:

t

Breez's main goals in this match will be to wear Gali down with infrequent, powerful attacks while keeping her distance from the Toa.

Offence: As soon as the match begins, fire off the largest wind blast she can to send Gali flying, and then throw the Zephyrangs to land some hits while the Toa falls. When Gali recovers, use a hit n' run tactic to try and keep Gali unbalanced and unfocused until Breez's elemental abilities have recovered from the wind blast, then suck the Toa into a tornado with the 'rangs thrown in for more damage. Back to the hit n' run, then get close and use the Titan Gauntlets to deliver one heck of an uppercut. When the Toa falls into reach, send her out of the park with a combined wind blast and roundhouse kick.

Defense: Water projectiles: Redirect with wind and dodging, hopefully into an animal to anger it towards Gali. Ground becomes swampy, climb into the trees. Suletu, do as before but use the MTIS for redirection help. Kadin, make it extremely hard to stay in the air with crossbreezes, downdrafts, updrafts, and the like. Illusion, make a concussive blast of air all 'round herself to knockback Gali and hopefully disengage the illusion. Density Control, take the loss of the hit and move on.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Strack: No, highest stat right now is 37 mind. Hopefully it'll be a while before we get an individual stat over 100. :P Sorry if I was unclear about that.

Gali vs Breez: Gali's technique of creating more humidity and then utilizing it will reduce the effectiveness of Breez's edge in agility. Breez should be able to break free and use her concussive air blast to dispel Gali's illusion, but the continued use of the humidity plus Gali's toughness mean it'll be difficult for Breez to brign her down, even with help from the MTIS. Gali wins 5,000 W.

Nex vs Bulk: It's anyone's game until Nex moves in for close combat, where Bulk's high strength and toughness give him a clear edge. Bulk wins 1,250 W and Nex's Plasma Shooter.

SonicBOOM and I have agreed to a match between Lava and Skrall in the Training Sphere. I'm not putting any Widgets forward but Sonic is sponsoring 250.

Strategy

Lava will immediately blast the Heroball away from him with a fireball while using his favored combo of Handling Patch and CreateRoads.EXE to speed up to it and direct it to Skrall. While Skrall is busy dealing with the ball, Lava will access the controls and set the training area to Quatros. After this is done, Lava will dive down and, after disarming Skrall, lift him from behind before dropping him into vines that'll entagle him and immobilize him for Lava's Firebomb Wheel.

Tornado and I have agreed to a match.

When Nex enters the arena, he will use his Wing boosters to fly above Jet and aim his Laser cutter at his armor, causing it to crack. Nex will then use drop down to Jet and disable his ability to fly. The Nex will activate the Tower's defense system temporarily and force the flightless Jet towards the edge. Nex will then pick Jet up and throw him over the edge.

HERE!

I'm going to sponsor Jet. I'll buy:

Disc

Exo Toa

Poison Rahkshi Staff

Phantom Terror and me have agreed to a fight

Sponsoring: 500 W

Arena: Slizer Dome

When Jet enters the arena, he will use the poison rakshi staff and the disks jet will take flight throw 2 disks at his feet then use another 2 disks and knock Nex's mask off then i stab Nex with the staff and pick him up and drop him to his doom :smash:

I'm back from the dead

gallery_110876_122_5708.jpg

will be posting new stuff soon

My little brother and I have agreed to another match. You've gotta admire his persistence!

Arena: Lake Naho

Sponsoring: 250 W

Hazards: If Nex falls into the water, he will fire a laser bean to distract the Tarakava and Takea, after all, marine animals like shiny objects! Nex will then use his Wing Boosters to get out of there

When Nex enters the arena, err, lily pad. He will fire his laser cutter at Jet's wings to cut them off. Nex will then cut down Jet's lily pad. Nex will then activate his Wing Boosters to fly above the water and pick Jet up. Nex will then puch Jet into unconsciousness and drop him into the Tarakava and takea infested waters where they will devour him.

HERE!

It's not called Lake Naho, it's Naho Bay. There is a difference. If anyone wants a fight either Lhikan or Tahu before the whole tourny starts, go on ahead.

EDIT: Me and Strack are going at it in the Forums. both with 250W up for grabs. (Each)

Lhikan vs. Bulk

If Tahu has taught Lhikan anything, is that you should ANGER Mr. Hapori Tohu. With that in mind Lhikan will start by throwing his shared cuffs and throw it at Bulk. Once trapped, he will proceed to use the Pakari and slash him up with his Great Swords. Then he'l retreat to the Off Topic Culture Forum and hide in there until Bulk catches him. (In the mean time, he'll check out the RPGs)Once found, he'll fire balls at him, making sure his aim is perfect so as not to hit any of the members. He'll dodge any incoming attacks brought on by Bulk, and taunt him so as to help him unleash Tohu's Wrath on Bulk. Once hit by his beams, he'll run to him and unleash a velocity of attacks on him, hitting every inch of his body. Then kicking him out of the forum, and following him to unleash a rocket of fire.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg