Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Interacting with you HubertIC: DyzaeraDyzaera stepped out of the inn. Her afternoon nap had been most refreshing. She walked out onto the streets, and looked around before seeing a small shop (the shop of The First) She stepped in.IC: VhisoliVhisoli had thought hard about her plan. The plan had risky chance of working, but they couldn't quite follow through with it yet. The HWP were barely organized, had no HQ, and had no underlings! Then she had it. Packing up a few important files in her desk, she headed to Ta-Koro. She needed to gather the high command of the HWP, starting with Pineas Tamar. As she stepped out of the Ga-Koro gate, she walked along the beach, eventually reaching Ta-wahi...OOC: Vhisoli to Ta

IC: MarksmanThe Toa of fire entered the Koro and went to the inn, (the one Hanix and Zaeron are at). He heads in and rents a room and heads upstairs.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: ... wellum, guess I ought to just get movin' on my own. :3IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: Smiling to himself at Wrath's silence, Decaia nodded at the others. "Well, see you later." Giving a short, sarcastic bow to the others, Decaia raised his hood again, assuming that surprisingly deceptive posture and expression that he had briefly worn before. With a short, two-fingered wave to the others, he set off into the city, heading toward the market.Sheesh, how long does it take to answer a question? he wondered. They're slower than me--and that's saying something... Well, no matter; I'm sure once they realize I'm away--however briefly--they'll make a point of starting on something or other... Still, better hurry--the faster a mask to hide my own is found, the better... He felt in his pocket for a bag of coins, weighing it in his hand. Should be enough... Wonder how large of a variety they've got...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Sorry for my lengthy silence...IC (Ketan)"Settle down, my friends," Greed soothed. "We are all allies here."He raised a hand in farewell at Decaia's departure, then turned back to the group, which had been oddly silent."Our show begins now," he said encouragingly. "Kynaera, Baruk, Dico- head for the marina. It's about the time the fishermen usually return; it's the perfect time to fix the docks. Make as big a spectacle of it as you can."Wrath," he continued. "Leave the village, and sate your hunger with whatever prey you can find in the jungle. Do not let yourself be identified."Anthyn," he finished. "Take a walk with me. Let us show the village they have nothing to fear with us here."

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -Havon spend the majority of his time collecting the other members of the Hau Karda. "Guys, I think it's rather prudent that we go after the mark bearers and Miha, I refuse to abandon her, mostly because her father would kill me."
IC: (Uar)"I agree, but I'd like to ask one question: What's the Mark Bearers' overall goal?" Uar asked curiously.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC Kadaka:Buisiness was slow. As could only be expected. People were busy being worried about things. But Kadaka didn't mind. There would be time for selling fish later. As he locked up the shop, he put up a sign that said, "Off doing things. Still in town, shouldn't be too hard to find me." With the sign set, he began to wander the village. There was talk of mark bearers, whatever they were, and how they were really evil, talk of the docks being destroyed, overall chaos abounding, the usual. Except no, that wasn't the usual chatter. Speaking of the docks, Kadaka thought to himself, I really should make sure my boat's still there. He walked down to the docks, where some Ga-matoran were milling about constructing repairs. They didn't look very happy, but then, the docks were broken. At least his boat was still there, tied down to one of the still intact pieces of the docks. He took another glance at the workers. Some of the dock pieces were laying on the ground near where they were going to be attached. The wheels in his head began to whir. A few seconds later, an idea was formed, and a ball of plasma appeared over Kadaka's head to signify it. He would try to help fix the docks as best he could. He began by taking one of the pieces of the docks and welding it with his powers back into place. It wasn't a clean and refined fix, but the piece was stable, and that was fine with Kadaka. He just wanted to help.OOC: Advance apologies to all the daedra players for going to help fix the docks. In my defense, I really was going to do that before I read that you guys were going to go do that, and I haven't fixed it completely, so you're still free to convince the masses that you're good guys by fixing the docks. Yup.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -Havon spend the majority of his time collecting the other members of the Hau Karda. "Guys, I think it's rather prudent that we go after the mark bearers and Miha, I refuse to abandon her, mostly because her father would kill me."
IC: (Uar)"I agree, but I'd like to ask one question: What's the Mark Bearers' overall goal?" Uar asked curiously.
IC (Dekuna): "I've no idea" Dekuna admitted. "In fact, I don't even know if all the Bearers share a goal. They might be like the toa or the Vortixx - each having their own goals but sharing none with all the others, despite them all having similar abilities. Either way, I agree with Havon. We should keep on after Miha. She's our friend and teammate, so we have a duty to her. Let's go"A short while later, the Hau Karda had found a boat and Ga-matoran captain who was willing to take them to the Kumu Islets. There wasn't a lot of room among the cargo of gukko feed, but they all managed to squeeze in.OOC: Hau Karda to the Kumu Islets, unlees anyone objects.

ppg2.png

IC-Aclaraung:"No, they didn't," Aclaraung growled. "We killed each other." He rose up to his full height, looking down on the Matoran below him-he was easily thrice, if not quadruple her height."Look upon the former King of his society," he growled. "Aclaraung nu Sohllikan." He came down, and a deep sorrow seemed to pass through his eyes, though anger flared there as well. "Before we were forced to seek sanctuary with our cousins, or, as they wish to say, progenitors, the Mystix. After we nearly killed ourselves out of sheer boredom and bloodlust."IC-Nokth:Nokth, meanwhile, followed closely behind Decaia, keeping an eye out for the multiple dangers about them."Anything particular?" he asked the Toa of Water in front of him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Aclaraung:"Good, for I am not asking you to say anything," the Dragon growled, then quickly whipped his head over to the younger one near him."Norathed, I'm going to Onu-Wahi. You're coming with," he said in a tone which brooked no argument. "I'll take your Matoran friend along if you wish, though I can't say she'll get a warm welcome."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"Very well," the Elder said. He quickly reached over, grabbing Norfan in with his gums and depositing the Matoran on his back."Now, Norathed, try not to get stuck in a tree," Aclaraung said, perfectly serious, before he lifted into the air, headed on back to Onu-Wahi.OOC: Aclaraung and Norfan to Onu-Wahi.

profiles i guess

IC: Norathed:Norathed was about to fly up when he heard the elder dragon's words. He did seem to know a lot. And with that, the younger dragon launched himself into the air, following Aclaraung to Onu-Wahi.OOC: Norathed to Onu-WahiOOC: Auron and Aelynn from Ta-Wahi.IC: Auron:The Toa of fire grinned, taking in the fresh sea air. Then, suddenly, "My goodness! I forgot why I came here in the first place!"

IC-Nokth:Nokth, meanwhile, followed closely behind Decaia, keeping an eye out for the multiple dangers about them."Anything particular?" he asked the Toa of Water in front of him.
IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: "I feel we're going to need to keep an eye on Wrath," Decaia answered quietly, stepping to the side of the doorway into a shop as a group of Matoran exited it, waiting for them to pass by. "He serves a purpose within our group, but I'm not so sure that he realizes just how important it is for us to keep up at the very least a charade of teamwork. He doesn't know his own allies from the enemy, in other words, and wouldn't be particularly unhappy if he were to end up killing one of us in a blind fury. Certainly dangerous..."As the Matoran left, he entered, Nokth following behind. The place was fairly well stocked, with shelves of rather mundane objects like ropes and nets. A small stack of powerless Kanohi were set in one corner, towards which Decaia walked."But, no matter--you were referring to my search for a mask," the Toa of Water continued, rubbing his chin as he looked through the pile. "I don't really care, quite frankly. Whatever will cover this... Faxon. Perhaps a powerless Miru or Matatu?"OOC: Gundam, one of your characters owns a shop, right? You up for a bit of interaction?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - Decaia - Shop: "The Matatu is squarish and looks like it has little devil horns; the grand Turaga Nuju wears one," Decaia explained quietly to Nokth. "The Miru has a dynamic upper half and looks like a removable smiley face. The Legendary Toa Lewa apparently had one." He turned as the shop owner approached, taking on his more energetic and friendly appearance. "Why, yes, I am, as a matter of fact! I'm taking on a more quiet lifestyle and thought I might as well take on a more Matoran-like manner of living." He picked up a blue, powerless Miru. It was the same color as his mask, though bore a happier expression to it. From the looks of it, it would be big enough to wear over his Faxon-shaped Mask of Sloth, providing the perfect disguise. "How much for this one?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png