Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Plasma wouldn't have seemed OP if you didn't decide to dive head first into a ball of it. And if you're other character's aren't going to move, mine will. The matoran are leaving by today.And, Zytrix, Optimus can't be talked to unless your Skakdi can phase through crystal. And the only one who can do it, right now, is my character.IC: ClariaxShe looked towards the foolishly gullible Skakdi. "Yeah, terrorist group. Look who's talking! Even the ILF didn't run around killing. Not even the followers of Makuta. Face it. You are weak."She teleported right out of the crystal dome, angry at the Toa of Fire's senseless stupidity. Seeing as the Skakdi was senselessly following him as well, she had no choice. She could very well take all of them..but there was no point. Not yet. Unlike her father, she wasn't a killer of the innocent, and harm was one thing she, as a Toa, could not allow to impact the matoran.All the heat from the ground and air, she absorbed. It was astounding, and she couldn't keep it all in at once. The only thing she could use it for, right now, was direct it for an attack. Optimus was trapped in a cage of plasma, and this didn't help his condition gained thanks to flying into a sphere of plasma.IC: FlaySeeing Clariax escape, she turned her attention back to Dervian. The sword flipped again, quickly, and this time pointed towards Dervian. "This fight is done. Cease your hostilities, or regret your decisions." There was a slight hint of anger mixed in with her voice, and from her tone, it was clear she wasn't just addressing Dervian.OOC: All matoran who are here right now, need a finishing-up post. Axilus, if you could finish up the Aukati as well. The matoran will then move to Ga-Koro.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Optimus had flown out of the box after Clarix, remember? You also seem to have forgotten that you teleported out like 5 posts ago. Anyway, fine. Let's say they're both fine, both outside, and Leadfoot can just replace the axe later. Because if Optimus has a huge plasma problem, so do you. You got set on fire, then heated it more.IC: "But you did. And I don't think Zyke has any problems with it." He remembered the time Zyke tried to get him drunk. While that was rather odd, it was nothing to get mad over, seeing as no harm was done.Optimus redirected all the heat from the plasma back into the area, as evenly dispersed as before, in effect rendering the plasma harmless. They may have different elements, but they had the exact same amount of heat control, burning, and absorption abilities, and so he walked out just fine. "The followers of Makuta kill when given the chance. So do half the ILS. And so do we, but we don't need to aim to, and we only do so when the threat level would diminish at present or future if the enemy died."He stabbed the ground with his sword and had a gigantic spiraling tornado of flame rise up under Clarix. Even if she teleported, her whole body would have to catch fire, and he would feed it with EE so she could not take any control whatsoever.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Zyke"So that's who I shoot."Zyke gazed at the the Toa of Plasma with the eye of a mercenary sizing up his next kill. She could teleport, that much was apparent, and was clearly out to kill Optimus. Or at least, that's what it looked like."Either way, someone's dyin'," he said, firing a blast of impact vision through the fire tornado at Clarix.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Let's wrap this up, All-Matoran Team(if we're still using that name.). And that new guy said something like him being in Onu-Koro.IC: FeranFeran pointed his Gladius at the Toa too.Too late, the Skakdi turned to the Toa of Plasma and his eyes glowed green for an instant. Feran had enough scattered memories and experience with Skakdi to tell he was using his vision powers."Wait-"

IC(Amalod)

(Pala-Koro-Currently under attack and talking to Nova)

"Wait-what?" Amalod asks Nova. The poor Toa was as socially awkward as ever and Amalod still loved it. There was something about shy guys that Amalod liked. "Look, come over here and get your head down!" the Toa calls out suddenly upon seeing more attacks. "Or go in there with that lady," she adds, pointing toward the hut nearby. The being in there had beckoned for her to go in, but Nova was closer than her. Maybe he'd be safer if he just went there instead.-Mef Man

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro; backstage of Tarkis's concert)

"Well, I was in Ga-Koro and heard that you were having a concert. I just had to come," explains the Matoran of water. "I'm a huge fan of your music. Your style is much better than most," she points out. Ga'maleia hadn't even stayed for the main band. Tarkis was who she wanted to listen to. His voice, that body, those lyrics-they all made the Matoran absolutely giddy with happiness."Are you going to perform again, Tarkis?" Ga'maleia asks. "Perhaps we could..." the Matoran looks up toward the ceiling as if inspecting the wooden infrastructure before looking back down toward Tarkis,"grab a bite to eat? There's the restaurant I like to visit while I'm here in Le-Koro."-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)So she had came for me, I have to say I loved a girl that showed initiative. Clearly this girl have, not only that, she recognized my greatness."You are? I mean it's good but it's not really everyone's thing." I replied with a bit of surprise. I wasn't surprised, why else would she be here unless she was here for me. I mean she was talking about how big of a fan of me. She was sorta obsessed but not completely, completely obsessed was when you would press the "abort" button so hard it would break. I could see how much she loved my attention, how her eyes wondered like many matorans' eyes would. I mean look at me, there's not a hotter man alive on Mata Nui. "Thank you, I always love meeting my fans and no, unfortunately I will not be playing. This is the Windriders' concert, not mine. I...could offer you a..."private" concert if you like?" He replied there was only slight inflection to the private, not so much that it was completely tasteless but enough to be construed in multiple ways. "Hmm a bite to eat with a beautiful Ga-matoran..." I trailed off, savoring the anticipation."...I accept wholeheartedly. I'd love to be with you." I grinned, leaning back, the shirt opening a little more, tight and well toned muscle on display. This girl has good taste, so why not? It was sure to be a fun night with her.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro; backstage of Tarkis's concert)

No one's going to believe my luck. Maybe you really are out there, Mata-Nui."A 'private' concert and dinner," Ga'maleia says, a grin creeping onto her face. "Sounds great. When do you want to leave?" she adds, eager to get some alone time with the musician. It wasn't exactly romantic in their current state; a few Le-Matoran walking by here and there (most staring at the Ga-Matoran as they walk by, although some kept walking).-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)She was already sold, heck I didn't even really have to sell myself and make myself look better. If I had just said that earlier, she might have fainted on the spot. I gave death glares to the male matoran the kind that said "I will ruin your life just for looking at her". They scurried away pretty quickly, what could I say, when something was mine I took it and I wasn't good at sharing. In fact I was rather terrible at it. Ga'maleia felt a hand wrap around her waist. When she looked, she would see me with my always disarming smile, the kind that made nearly all female matoran faint and some males. I have that effect on people. What can I say Mata Nui given. I was the musical gift to this boring, boring island."How about now?" I chuckled. "There's nothing else here for me to do, maybe they'll be angry I didn't stay. I'll just tell them there was the beautiful Ga-matoran and I couldn't let her slip away. They're musicians, they'll understand," I grinned and motioned for us to leave.

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro; leaving the backstage of Tarkis's concert)

Ga'maleia continues to grin wickedly at the Matoran's words. She wasn't much for males and romance, but Tarkis's words were like medicine to her: she needed more to cure her current illness."The restaurant's just down the road here," Ga'maleia states, pointing the way to restaurant. The sound of the concert began to slowly die down while the two walked. Ga'maleia did have to admit that she liked Tarkis's music better than the band playing, but the Windriders weren't that bad."Here it is," the Matoran states, a satisfied tone of voice coming from her mouth. Oddly, the restaurant was more suave and elegant than Tarkis may had thought it would be. Ga'maleia wasn't exactly dressed for a suit and tie kind of dinner, but she would enjoy it all the same-if not more.-Mef Man

OOC: Um. No.As for powers, you seem to continue forgetting that Plasma =/= Fire, and their abilities are therefore different. If Optimus has a large fire problem, I don't.Again, I've had to repeat this, except for number 3. I'll try to seperate it into points, so you can understand. 1. If Optimus flies into a big ball of Plasma, Optimus dies. Because this game doesn't allow that, I think 'Massive Damage' would be a good compensation. 2. Clariax created this plasma, she can remove it as well. Absorbing is NOT the only way of removing an element. 3. Will you PLEASE STOP with the retcons?IC: ClariaxFire could be seen through. Her Mask wasn't useless. And the fact was, Optimus was trapped. In a cage of plasma. Teleporting away, she turned towards Optimus, who had ignorantly...ignored her attack. He'd pay the price. The plasma cage that surrounded him compacted, ending up with a spherical blur of concentrated Plasma, Optimus in the middle. If Zyke even tried to reach out to help, his arm would suffer.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Tarkis)The Windriders were great but let me level with you. Would you rather listen to them or me? I already know the answer, it's me! You see they're good, but they're not the best. They just got better publicity you see. The Cultured Gentry threw their weight behind a band they already knew were good. Despite my talents I was apparently still far too much a gamble for them. Well if they were smart they would have one of their men or women tailing me. I mean if I found a matoran as talent as I. I would be doing that or directing him back towards the concert, intent on getting him to make money for me.I buttoned up my shirt and walked up, not exactly the place I was expecting but still a good place nonetheless."Table for two. You already know who I am, so it shouldn't be hard." I grinned. The matoran nodded, surprised to see me there and directed the two of us to a table inside, giving us a booth to sit at, nice and private and away from the rabble I decided to occupy my time with.

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro Restaurant)

Ga'maleia smiles as she begins to soak in her surroundings. For a restaurant, it was somewhat quiet with everyone talking in low tones. A small, four-man, Le-Matoran band was playing a few instrumental songs, setting the mood for a nice conversation over a candle lit table. The lighting in the restaurant was reasonably dim, a few candles in the corners of the large room and a massive, crystaline chandelier in the center. It was an overall stunning room. And the corner the two were sitting in was exceptionally nice. On the wall were a few paintings and other decorations that hung over the comfortable booth that the Ga-Matoran was now sitting on. On the table were a few appetizers such as bread sticks and some Bula berries. And, as expected, were two eight inch tall candles. Perfect. "It's always the Takea shark sushi for me," explains the Ga-Matoran, pushing aside the menu that was recently placed in front of her. Turning toward Tarkis, she asks, "Do you know what you'd like?" Truth be told, Ga'maleia wasn't the least bit hungry, but she wanted to have as much strength as possible for later. Just in case she, you know, really needed it.-Mef Man

IC:"Perhaps you are correct-right," said Matau. "Maybe it is finally time for us to go-journey home." The other Turaga, each taking their own thoughts, all finally nodded in cautious agreement. "We will return, then," Matau finished.
IC:"It's decided, then," Kethrye said, nodding affirmatively to the Turaga and turning for the door. "I'll gather the troops and get your journey organized. We'll depart in a couple hours, events permitting." he added, swinging the door open and briskly exiting the wood and stone hut., leaving the Turaga to their own devices.- - - -Stepping back out into the villages rubble strewn roads, the first sound that met his ears was that one that was no stranger after the last few months, the chilling clamor and shouting of combat. Kethrye shivered. Last thing I want to hear, he thought, striding, a tad nervously, through the buildings in the direction of the uproar. Especially today.However, his apprehension was watched only by his anger and annoyance. How DARE someone attack them so soon after Pala-Koro's sacking! Or, as the cynical parts of his mind said, how DARE the idiotic so-called heroes that seemed to compose the bulk of the newer ILF soldiers decide, again, that random destruction and brawling was a good cure for their boredom. Although, suppose I shouldn't be surprised at this point, he thought, sighing. So many Toa these days seem to think the only answer to any problem is their powers or their weapons, even the most trivial ones. And at that he grunted , his eyes rolling skyward. Mata Nui. . .The actually situation was, in Kethrye's professional opinion, what was called in technical jargon, an complete and utter cluster@#$, a fact which would surprise no one. A group of beings which the Toa of Ice couldn't recognized were trading blow after blow of strikes with a group of beings he recognized all too well, some of which a were sprawled out on the ground bond beneath a rope formed by newly grown vines, (Skrihen's handiwork, he thought, a brief grin crossing his face.) and off to the side. . . Nova? And a, er- "working girl"? That's one for the ages. An eyebrow rose beneath his mask. Hardly seem like him, how he stumbled over introducing himself.Regardless, what people did in Pala-Koro behind closed doors (Except from plotting, spying, treason, Makuta-worship, and trespassing in private places I guess.) was none of his concern. The people kicking down said door and then lighting it on fire for laughs were. This day couldn't get worse, certainly. Meaning it somehow will.Focusing his elemental power, walls of ice surrounded the combatants, blocking them off from each other, and Kethrye voice could be heard across the center of the village."What. The. Karzanhi. Do. You think. You're. Doing?! he said, his voice raising to a shout. Well, you're not, that;s usually the answer. The rage apparent in his voice was reflected in his face as he swung his line of vision at each of the berserkers. "Because it will NOT be tolerated, whatever it is."Kethrye narrowed his eyes summon a sword of ice to brandish above his head, his voice dropping to a deadly whisper that still audible to those around. "Is that perfectly clear?"

OOC: Ok, that's it, PM time.The following IC takes place immediately when Optimus used the attack.IC: "Yeh gonna talk ta' dem, or not, midgets?" Leadfoot watched the burst of orange. Heat he could feel from his position, though of course minor due to the distance. He couldn't see a thing through the base of the explosion, as it was entirely shining and opaque. The twisting, blazing explosion. "Eh..might be difficult, but we sure as Karz got no authority over them."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Flay"Midgets? And you daresay you fight for good? Are you kidding me? That's it."She turned towards the other matoran. "As a high ranking member of the military, I feel as though this has gone on enough. The immediate area is cleared - I would prefer it if they stopped fighting. But if they aren't......And they seem to not have any willingness to....I believe I have the authority - and the validity - and the satisfaction - to designate them as threats. And I believe others have seen this before....."She looked at Baranx, and the look on her face translated to Feel Free to fire.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zyke"So that's who I shoot."Zyke gazed at the the Toa of Plasma with the eye of a mercenary sizing up his next kill. She could teleport, that much was apparent, and was clearly out to kill Optimus. Or at least, that's what it looked like."Either way, someone's dyin'," he said, firing a blast of impact vision through the fire tornado at Clarix.
OOC: JL Zyke shot Clarix here.IC: FeranFeran saw Flay's look, and he got ready to charge them.

IC: Iron cages with bars a centimeter apart appeared around all the Matoran. "Go home or stay an' wotch, yer choice. We ain't gonna hurt yeh." Leadfoot stomped over to Flay. "Listen, missy, we protect yeh, we don't shoot yeh, we don't let yeh get shot. But we sure as Karz can insult yeh on occasion. Nauw SHUT IT."Ratchet shook his head. "This fool is terribly misinformed, Leadfoot. Don't even bother." Moving Leadfoot out of the way, Ratchet took his place. "To uh, put that lightly, you have absolutely no right to attack us or designate us as threats unless we attack you. Now maybe according to your Guard rules you have the authority, but authority and right are two very different things."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Well, we have our deal, so your next post should reflect that, and I need to get hurt now.IC: Immediately afterward, Optimus felt burning pain. His own muscles ripped apart and having broken glass shoved into the wounds, like something had scrambled his very particles. The plasma had set off an inflammatory reaction in his body.No, that couldn't be it. He was alive...but he could not stand. On the ground he twitched, groaning shamefully. What had gone wrong?"Technically, we just told you that you're free to go, should you choose that option. In which case the cages will be absorbed back into my companion. But as Aukati, we will not cause you pain or injury, and so we must restrain you until such time as you no longer intend to fight. Go back, and your village, your people, are safe. We're way too far from the village, thanks to my gravity, to do any damage." Ratchet awaited a response.The plasma...not glass. Optimus struggled to look at himself. He could make out a perfectly shaped body. No ripping, no dismemberment. His armor was charred, with melt gashes, more so than he had realized. And now he could feel it. He could not fight. My muscles are not ripped apart...no broken glass...but..."EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!"Ratchet whirled around. "Mata Nui...LEADFOOT! Await their response! Don't do anything..." He ran off. "Stupid! Roadbuster, protective dome!" He knelt down beside his burned leader. "Stop! You're in no condition to fight!""Appoint...Dervian...acting commander..."Right before the dome closed around them, Ratchet managed to yell the words out. "Dervian! Lead the fight until Optimus is on his feet!" Ratchet put his hand on Optimus and began to use his mask. "I can get you in walking, talking, and EE condition if we aren't attacked, but it will take a very long time. And try to avoid close combat. I know you're good at that, but now is honestly not the time."Optimus said nothing. The pains had returned. He heard only a buzzing in his ear as Ratchet's touch felt horribly painful. He would have rolled away, but he could not do even that."Aukati, the duel idea failed! Clearly she's almost as strong as Megatron, but we don't know her as well as we knew him. Let's use his loss as a lesson to the rest of us!" Dervian drew his katanas. Dino whirled his blades. "Right. Hm." He jumped out of the tree branch from which he had been observing, landing next to Dervian.The very dirt around Barricade's feet rose a little, as if poised to defend. Brandishing his wheel whip, he walked over to Dervian, as the ring of elevated earth followed him. Roadbuster was busy maintaining the crystal, but out the corner of his eye he could still notice something. "Hah! Funney hauw things work owt."Leadfoot shrugged, looking at Flay. For a second he looked behind him. "Ugh." He looked back at her, disappointed. My chance'll come, eh.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: FlayShe had had enough. Spinning around, she turned to the archer of the group. "I trust you have good aim?" She said, and pointed towards the charred body of Optimus. "If they're threatening us, we have no choice."IC: ClariaxAs the tornado of fire swirled around her, Clariax felt burning pain. But it was nothing. Nothing like the pain she had felt from her father. And nothing compared to the pain of having nothing. Instinctively, she reacted at lightning speeds.Her armor didn't melt, but it glowed red hot. She absorbed enough heat to keep it from melting. But she could feel the burns. Gritting her teeth, a massive plasma blast, drew from the heat around her, was sent downwards. Before the fire could spread, she was underground. Now that she had more time to focus, she channeled her energy into the fire - which was already dying down - and turned it into plasma. Absorbing what she could and dispersing the rest, she teleported upwards, charred, burnt, but in no way weaker than before. But first.....A beam of plasma tore through the side of the metal cage, melting a hole large enough for several matoran to walk through. If she was to fight, she didn't need pesky matoran around.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Optimus and Ratchet are under a protective crystal dome, she can't even see him. Don't TL;DR the post. It was in one of Ratchet's paragraphs.IC: "Well. Looks like sheh wants yeh ta' leave also. Nauw ya know I can cage ya instantly, so do ya accept those terms?"Dervian slashed at Clarix, a direct attack. His attack missed--as intended, as his sword could not reach 30 feet away--but it sent an arc of focused wind sharp enough to cut, the most basic of his favorite moves.Clamps of dirt formed around Clarix's feet. She could melt them, yes, but it would deal some damage to her, as she would need large amounts and high-powered plasma to do so when Barricade was putting his EE in. Dino looked at Barricade. "Cover me."Dirt swirled around Dino. "Right." Not looking away from Clarix so as to keep focus, he managed to create a dirt explosion, sending dust and a few clumps flying a few feet. It was enough.In the cover, Dino activated his Volitak. Like active camo, so long as he was not directly looked at, he was undetectable. He quickly dove for thick foliage, such that he could not be seen. He moved slowly, trying to sneak around. He could not be heard, and in the cover could not be seen. Slowly. The rustling of the leaves was indistinguishable from the natural winds. Now then...let's a-see what the three of us can do, no?

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I really have no idea what's going on right now. I'll try to list it out. But first - Half of a sentence saying 'Before the dome closed' does not mean I suddenly know there's a crystal dome. Even then, many crystals are transparent. Specify.Flay, or me, wants the matoran to get out of here. Everybody here's gonna be treated as an enemy and a criminal. But the Aukati hold them prisoner. Now, I would have used a matoran for this, but I've decided, why waste time? We've wasted 4 days IRL anyways. AuRon is waiting. :( And I'd rather not have him wait.IC: ClariaxEvery single one of the Aukati were preparing for a joint attack. But, as she charged up a ball of plasma in her hands, she smiled. This battle was over, now. A flash, and she was gone. Dervian's focused wind was left hurtling towards Barricade.***Leadfoot hadn't focused much on the fight, having only wished it had been him. His wish came true as Clariax appeared behind him, a spherical ball of plasma smashing into his back before he could even turn around.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Ledzel)

(Pala-Koro; talking to Kethrye)

A tall, lean figure made it's way through the waters of Lake Pala, it's feet kicking quickly and arms pulling himself along through the water. The being was down too deep in the water for anyone to make out any specifics-let alone see the him. As he began to rise out of the water, certain, iconic features began to be noticeable: the cape, the feathered hat, and the cutlas that hung from the Toa's hip. Soon, the Toa was getting closer and closer toward the shore until, finally:splash!Toa Ledzel stands on the shore of Lake Pala, cutlas in hand. All around him was chaos. Huts were on fire, beings were attacking (but, that wasn't a big surprise), and many other catastrophes were upon the citizens of Pala-Koro."Kethyre!" Ledzel calls out, spotting his old friend and ally. "What did I miss?"-Mef Man

IC(De-zevrie)

(Le-Wahi; Shore of Lake Kanae, one mile away from Le-Koro)

"Ladies and gentlebeings, boys and girls, welcome to the twenty-first annual Ayevarie Circus!"

And my eighteenth time performing here. I always liked the set-up of the circus here. All of the trees that we cleared to make this spot for the circus allowed us to make an even taller tight-rope and more stands than usual. All of the grass was also easier on these precious feet of mine than the last circus in Po-Koro. Those sharp rocks practically tore my feet to a pulp!

"We have plenty of treats for all of you including Farzhoul's Gukko bird stunts, Ardolee's Ussul crab lifting, and (what I'm sure is everyone's favorite) De-zevrie's many stunts."

Karz, I told Daddy that I liked the words "acrobatic feats" over "stunts." Oh well, I'll forgive him if he'll forgive me for the clothes I chose. I know he said he didn't approve of them, but I'm sure he'll understand once he sees the crowd's reaction. Well...maybe he'll approve.

"And speaking of De-zevrie..." Daddy always likes to pause here. He thinks it brings in a bigger round of applause. "How would you all like to see her perform for you?" I have to agree, though. The applause sounds pretty deafening even from in here.

Just a few more stretches and I'll be ready for the first "acrobatic feat." Oh, it's going to be a great day. The sun on my mask, my hair in the wind, my feet on the tight rope, the back flips, and all of the other stunts make me the happiest girl alive! And the crowds reaction sets it over the top!

"Ladies and gentlebeings, boys and girls, Toa, Matoran, Skakdi, and...whatever you are, my good sir." More laughter. Daddy does have a way with people... "I'd like to introduce the one and only, charming, sweet Toa of fire:" "Sweet?" "Charming?" Daddy, I told you not to use those words too! What happened to "Fiery" or "As hot as her element."? "My daughter, De-zevrie Ayevarie!"

That sound couldn't be beaten. Daddy uses his flame powers to send two streams of fire soaring from the ground and into the air on either side of the entrance I walk through. Momma uses her powers over air to send the decorated blanket over the entrance flying back. Those two sounds are then followed by a tsunamai of applause, yells, and whistling that, oh!, just gives me Gukko pimples all over! I walk through the entrance and see the hundreds of beings standing up for me-just for me!. It's amazing to say the least.

I know Daddy and Momma are glaring at me, but I ignored them; pretending as if I don't see them. But, I can see them in my periphreal vision. They're mad...to say the least. Sure, my outfit shows off alot of my skin, but just listen to the crowd. It's even louder than normal! Just count the tickets for the next circus, Daddy, you'll see the numbers are larger.

"Um, now, ladies and gentlebeings...how would you like to see my daughter perform the first ever 200 foot climb to the island's tallest tight-rope?" I turn from facing the crowd and look up at the oh-so-high tight-rope. It was waaaay up there, but I could handle it. My mask power may not be at it's peak, but I can use them for enough accuracy to get me to the other side.

"And, how would you like to watch her walk the one inch wide, 200 long rope? Yes, 200 frightening steps to the other side, but how about her doing it without stumbling even once?" I just have to turn back to the crowd, I have to see they're mouths open wide and cheer for me. It's like medicine to me! But, now I have to do the stunt. It's time to show these wonderful people what a real circus is all about!

OOC: Welcome to the circus, folks. Get your tickets punched.

IC(Amalod)

(Pala-Koro-Currently under attack and talking to Nova)

"No," Amalod starts, reaching out for Nova's hand and grabbing it. "Let's go!" Amalod begins run inside, pulling Nova along with her with surprising strength.

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Erux & Myka (Le-Koro)

"Now, there is one thing that I might have left out -- I'm afraid that I myself have to leave. I'm rather busy, you see." Erux explained. "However, whether you manage to find Elax or not, I'll meet you in The Unfortunate Fikou in Onu-Koro at the end of next week."

Once Erux was gone, Myka turned to Zyron. "I have a bad feeling about this."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Myka (Le-Koro)

Myka punched Zyron lightly in the arm -- it wasn't anything that'd cause any pain, just a friendly gesture suggesting slight annoyance. "Come on, I hardly think this is the time for sarcasm."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Myka (Le-Koro)

"I'm getting that 'missing piece' feeling again. This is all part of something bigger. But I can't tell what." Myka looked down, thoughtfully. "Either way, something doesn't add up, and as my mother used to say, if all else fails, run at it head-on, and hope you live to tell the tale."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Hau's mind calculated. No longer was it a mercurial land of sanguine grins and seething torment. Now he was cold, focused, a sickle to scythe down the enemy. All that mattered was what stood in his way and destroying it. Thus his mind was a labyrinth of simultaneous thought: What range to punch? When to strike? How to feint, flank, fight?

But if his mind circulated strategy, it made any kind of conversation waste. He had determined his target. He was on the way to attacking said target. What was there to talk about? Words became nothing but a blurred background as he raced past their meaning, senses mechanically locked onto his destination. Speech slipping into his ears fell to the rust of impertinence and flaked away into the void of irrelevance surrounding the toa.He recognized as much meaning in the sound of the shout as he did in the color of mahi dung in that instance. No orders mattered save that of his Master's, and he would fight as such.

Hau conversely recognized the ice wall before him and drew attention to it. An obstacle. Tactics to bypass it flew through his brain. His mind moved as one to kick several away before grabbing one. He attuned himself to its details and readied.

He glided on. Mid-stride, his kanohi glowed and right arm blurred into a storm of exactly four slashes at the ice wall. His mask deactivated as he continued to kick the piece of ice he had cut around from the wall away. Then Hau stepped through the door and continued on his path towards the Lightning toa he targeted.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"Kethyre!" Ledzel calls out, spotting his old friend and ally. "What did I miss?"

IC: Apparently, no, it's not, Kethrye thought as the beings continued on as if there were no curtain of ice dividing them. None of them appeared to be paying attention to anything else, either. "Nothing much," Kethrye grumbled in back at the greeting, stomping over to Ledzel. "Apart from the walls exploding, and Makuta's servants attacking, and Madrihk disappearing, and-" He turned his head back in the direction of the chaotic melee. "-whatever the karz that is.

"Still, it's good to have you back from wherever you were."

IC(Ledzel)

(Pala Koro; talking to Kethrye)

"Good to see that things are as normal as always," Ledzel replies in his usual, joking voice. "And, it's good to be back. You wouldn't even be able to guess how long it took me to get out of that underwater cave system..." The Toa's voice begins to trail off, but he quickly stops himself. Sheathing his sword, Ledzel takes out his launcher. Thankfully, the thing was still operable after going so deep underwater. "We going to teach these freaks a lesson, or are we going to sit back and watch the fun?"

-Mef Man

OOC: Solid opaque dome of green crystal protecting them while Optimus is being treated by Ratchet. By the way, you may be interested in the fact that Barricade is not in front of Dervian.

IC: Leadfoot felt heat jam into his back. Quickly, he jumped aside, while iron spikes jammed up directly under Clarix's feet, intended to stab straight through.

From behind, the thing that Roadbuster had realized revealed itself by sniping Clarix in the back with a Plasma Blast Rod from a tree. Topspin had been hiding, and there was no way she could have avoided that when her back was turned, she did not know he was there, and she was already reacting to spikes.

Just in case, Leadfoot added an iron shield in front of Flay, who he had been standing in front of. "Aaaaargh!" He turned around, ready to defend himself.

Dino continued to sneak around...

Barricade whirled around to face Clarix, just in case.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: (Tarkis)

I eased into my seat. I realized that perhaps we would have to make our way back to the concert after this because well I wasn't sure how exactly the Cultured Gentry would react. If I were to guarantee my place as the most famous musician on Mata Nui I would need their help and thus I would need to talk to them further. I wasn't something to be tossed aside so easily, especially when I was this talented! Well they saw the reactions, they knew how good I was and they knew how good I could be, even though I was leagues above everyone else already.

"Hmmm, how about you and I share the sushi platter?" I asked, looking over the menu as a gentle smile creased over my mouth. Actually I was wrong about my first assessment of the girl and usually I'm never wrong about this sort of thing. She was among the most attractive Ga-Matoran I have seen. I wasn't necessarily lucky to have here though because frankly I was amazing, I had so many women I could choose from but currently this one interested me the most. "Sooo....Ga'maleia what do you like to do? I love getting to know people. It would be nice to know more about you." I chuckled and winked, of course her heart would flutter any girl's heart would flutter when I winked at them. It came with being the best matoran on Mata Nui.

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro Restaurant: talking to Tarkis)

Ga'maleia was definitely falling under Tarkis's spell. Her blue colored mask was starting to turn a shade of red. Thankfully, it wasn't that noticeable due to the dim lighting, but the occasional flicker of the candle light cast a glance at her color here and there.

"My business in Ga-Koro is my life," explains Ga'maleia after eating one of the berries; taking her time to plop it in her mouth and chew thoroughly. "I run a small shop that sells beach goods. It's what I've always wanted to do," she adds, a small smile on her face. "But..." Ga'maleia's voice begins to drop and her hand reaches for another berry. As she rolls it around between her pointer finger and thumb, she continues her story once more. "But, I've recently been getting into music. I learned how to play the ukelele and I've been...um...singing a little." The berry was soon in her mouth; her fingers a bit purple from the berries skin.

It feels weird talking about music with a professional. We're two seperate worlds, there's no way I could even compare our music together.

-Mef Man