Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

its too perfect.i cant find anything out of place-hm?

*clicks scroll*

um.you win.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Yolklings that await to be poketh'd so that they may hatch forth hence, brace their eyes with new-found sight, and apply for jobs.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A code of friendship and some eggs that I keep seeing around here.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

you are very active in your rp,judging by the fact you keep track of 4 characters.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Cannibalistic/Zombie Japanese man-child who has had his eye's gouged Roman-style. In order to justify such a punishment he obviously was a major threat to the Roman Empire in either a conspiracy to take the throne or open rebellion (maybe planning to eat the brains of his Emperor? I don't know). They thought that only people with perfect faces were viable to have been Emperor of the Romans so they would mess up the faces of rebels and conspirators (cutting off noses, ears, or lips), and/or blind the eyes and/or commit castration (ensure no rebellious descendants) with a nasty heated instrument(s). So in his constant pain, both mentally from the shame and physically due to the blinding, this Gorillaz member sings about his life troubles and gets a bunch a money out of it. His comrades are only singing and performing with him out of pity.

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

...Starring Rob Schneider!   Rated PG-13

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Can robots really be said to have genders?

This is a good question. I'm assuming it's that Reploids believe themselves to either male or female, as they are programmed to think and feel like humans. Also, they're technically built to be male or female. 

Dragon eggs and glyphs. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: