Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Imma f

1. A diminutive of the female given name Immacolata.

robit impf

1. (dialect) to do

Reminds me of "The mask of divine proportion," Except with a Mask of Shielding instead. 

~Soran

The mouth, eyes, and nose are based on the proportions and measures set out by the Marquardt Beauty Mask's angles, but modified a bit to fit with my own ratios. 

Edited by Haecceity

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

I wonder what an avokhii would look like if it had feather plumes droping our of the crest ends.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'd describe what I like about it, but the list of my problems with it has no end.

Edited by New Age Retro Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

JAPAN

MEDIA

If I punt a football between those wings do I get an extra point?

~Soran

No, but you receive the right to live even if you do not convert to their ways. Earn life points. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

"I'm sure staring out across this landscape in a somber fashion will make me look cool and stoic, even though I have been dismembered from the waist down in the previous battle against the Saracens."

:kakama:

• Upvote 1

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Four separate pictures that look like one banner in order to utilize links.

"I'm sure staring out across this landscape in a somber fashion will make me look cool and stoic, even though I have been dismembered from the waist down in the previous battle against the Saracens."

Shouldn't stop anyone: look up Timur the Lame, and his quest to conquer the world. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

More anime in that sig than I've probably watched in my life. Also Chrono.

Neat Toa Nuva Smiley-formers.

Based on the anime theme going on, I'd think those are Japanese symbols, but having learned Mandarin, I recognize them as such. No clue what they mean, though.

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you...

*drumroll

Poor word choice!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: