Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

'Twas a sad day in the *insert stereotypical extraterrestrial name here* household. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I feel as if they are deep in thought about some serious topic, but then again, they look awfully casual about it.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Trader What Now?

"A hero's cape (or in this case, scarf like thing) always flutters in the wind, irregardless of whether or not there's wind there for it to flutter in,"

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. You see, Protoman's scarf flaps even when Crono's does not. There IS wind, but Crono defies physics even harder than Protoman.

Also "irregardless"? 'Scuse me? That's a bit of an archaic double negative here.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's good to know that beings from another galaxy have the same cultural traditions as we humans.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The bouncing lady has stopped, frozen in time as the west-most swordsman prepares for her assassination.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Listen to your heart. Listen to the beat. Listen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the street.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...