Bionicle Mafia 0: Training and Experiments

Blessed Blade

That sounds to me like it might be an excuse; though. You were stopped by Nuhvok Kal as well, who has the powers to null actions too, remember?Because of the hasty reaction from you that I've seen; I vote Kapura.

Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas

Why would I draw attention to it if I was guilty? And you voted me for happening to be online when the scene was up? *considers changing to Blade then decides against it*

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

And you began a bandwagon on me. In fact I'm starting to think it is you since you so stubbornly insist its me. Or rather you and Pulsate are both Mafia and you're trying to protect him.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Look, guys, both Pulsate and Kapura responded quite quickly. As I saw, typing up my voting post, I'm quite sure that Blade hadn't yet seen Pulsate's post and so, as we say, may have jumped to conclusions.

That being said, Mafia in general is often a game of nothing but jumping to conclusions, bandwagons, and such. As we've got no dead person to become the Detective's voice, we're in a position of uncertainty.

All in all, I feel that both Kapura and Pulsate have equal odds of being a killer. Therefore,

WE MUST KILL THEM BOTH.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Zakaro's right; Pulsate's appeared just as I was posting, though my points were still valid. =PI also think Zakaro's right in another aspect; it's quite possible both are Piraka, and trying to cover up their identities by voting each other, perhaps even on purpose.

Well, that's my point. If I switch, then we've all got our fates sealed into a five way hanging, until someone else votes. Because as it stands now...Dovahkiin: 1Blade: 1Kapura: 2Pulsate: 1So; if I switch, we're all going down at once, and while it seems like it'd be counter productive, it WOULD be rather hilarious. And I'd bet there'd be at least a couple Piraka with how many players there would be affected. =P

Bluh, I knew I was forgetting something; I kept saying six way hanging in my head, but the math never added up. xDSo yeah, six way hanging. You all agree to that, or will anyone try and have it be messed up like a certain person in the last attempt at a multi-hanging? =P/EDIT: Editing the last sentence a bit, because it was meant to be more general than I had it before. >>'

I'm not sure, to be honest. Haven't really thought about it just yet. I'm leaning toward inactive people just for that reason, though.The alternate idea is the same, except we all switch to inactive people, and hope we get someone we need to. =P

That is BRILLIANT! We lynch every inactive person! I love it! Everyone vote for an inactive person, no two people vote the same. Everyone in?