Bionicle Mafia 0: Training and Experiments

Blessed Blade

For the record, I've said I was one role if I was another good role, just to save my own skin without revealing how important I actually was, in the past. Like, say, saying you're the doctor if you're the detective. Can help take the heat off the true person. Hence why false detectives are also so popular. =P

with half the players dead, I've thought up a new role.

Tobduk: Tobduk is impatient, always ready to get another person dead. once, every lynching period, Tobduk has the option of PMing the host and killing one of the remaining people, followed by a scene posted by the GM. if he manages to kill a Piraka, he can kill another person if he chooses. however, if he is investigated, he is reported to authorities and his weapons are taken, rendering him unable to kill for that day. [he is the equivalent of a sniper in other games]

if anyone wouldn't mind, I think I need a better balancer. making him unable to kill during the day seems good, but once the detective knows, who is going to stop him? any thoughts? of course, carry on with the voting. I just wanted to take a sort of poll early, so that we don't have to drag out the end of .1 as much.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Previously known as Aiwendil.

For the record, I've said I was one role if I was another good role, just to save my own skin without revealing how important I actually was, in the past. Like, say, saying you're the doctor if you're the detective. Can help take the heat off the true person. Hence why false detectives are also so popular. =P

Then why does he refuse to reveal his true role to me even though DM confirmed I'm Vezon?

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

with half the players dead, I've thought up a new role.

Tobduk: Tobduk is impatient, always ready to get another person dead. once, every lynching period, Tobduk has the option of PMing the host and killing one of the remaining people, followed by a scene posted by the GM. if he manages to kill a Piraka, he can kill another person if he chooses. however, if he is investigated, he is reported to authorities and his weapons are taken, rendering him unable to kill for that day. [he is the equivalent of a sniper in other games]

if anyone wouldn't mind, I think I need a better balancer. making him unable to kill during the day seems good, but once the detective knows, who is going to stop him? any thoughts? of course, carry on with the voting. I just wanted to take a sort of poll early, so that we don't have to drag out the end of .1 as much.
Nah... That'd make far too many kills in one round... I'll most likely change some powers of characters, but nothing else, nothing added.

I'm back!

Day 2:

Dual Matrix was lazy, very lazy, so he decided to just hang the guy quickly, without someone noticing. The body was left on the town square, together with a note.

This is Portalgif, he is dead, happy lynching!

--DM

I'm back!

Night 3:
Someone was grabbed by a strange creature, which spoke to him as the surrounding started spinning around: "What is the law? The law is the will of Dual Matrix. Break that law and only the pit will welcome you. I am Botar. The Pit calls, and I have come.".
In the meantime...
Reidak, the obiously Red Piraka, was assigned to perform this night's kill, and for once, the Piraka were actually able to kill someone, for the first time ever! The target was Valendale, he was killed with a knife in his back, he died almost instanly, only able to say these last words: "You, I... Saved your life... Monster..." But Reidak was already gone, and no-one else was around to hear it.
A little later...
Nocturn, that dumb creature that glows in the dark, had finally found a way to solve his GITD problem and was now, finally, able to come out at night unnoticed. And of course, he's not let this chance for fresh blood go by, and he killed someone. The body dropped on the ground as soon as he touched it due to Ignika's curse. "Hey, no fun :("
Nocturn went back to his home, to enjoy the rest of the game, plotting further of getting Dual fired.
VALENDALE and ONARAX died!
Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

So... this means Alterego is most definitely Nocturn who can now apparently kill at will. That 'getting Dual Matrix fired' hint just gives it away.

By the way, what were the roles of the people who died and stayed dead Night 2?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

So... this means Alterego is most definitely Nocturn who can now apparently kill at will. That 'getting Dual Matrix fired' hint just gives it away.

By the way, what were the roles of the people who died and stayed dead Night 2?

Maybe thats just what he wants you to think. But, I ask you... what about the others in que to being GMs that would love Dual's spot? Hmmmm?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Your own words:

Yeah... I admit.. I totally forgot, scenes will be up in 4 hours...

Dual. Get your act together man. Lorax, fire him already!

None of the other in-line GMs has said anything along those lines. So, yeah, it's kind of obvious what you are, Alterego/Nocturn.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yeah, it seems Nocturn has become a multihit Vigilante, so I want to lynch him. He could accidentally kill other members of the Village, and he might have already. Pulsate was most likely a Village aligned role, as seen when Blade revived him, and Onarax might have been two.

In short, I vote for Alterego.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?