Bionicle Mafia 0: Training and Experiments

Blessed Blade

Dual, what are you even talking about? If the medic saves someone, doesn't the scene have to, you know, mention that?Withholding my vote for the moment, just to look over things more; I'll be thinking more clearly tomorrow anyway. xP

Yes in case of the medic actually saving someone :) Which he didn't in the scene.

I'm back!

I really don't get why you guys are all being so angry that the Medic is in the scene. Knowing who the Medic is choosing to save each round is a great way to make them have to play more carefully, and not just spam-protect the detective once they contact each other.

As well as that, IIRC, it used to be the norm to have the medic in each scene. I do believe it stopped before the old forums went down, but I think it works great as a differing aspect of this game. And besides, I haven't really liked how little these games have changed, as I believe that one of the most interesting parts of hosting is coming up with your own rules which hasn't really happened at all in these games. =P

Also, is Blade really the only other current player who played back on the old forums? I can't recall anyone else! =O

Here's what I've gathered from my investigations.

>Blade's allegiance is Neutral. At least, that's what I was told.

>The Mimic now has the ability to kill, since I am assuming that is why there is no death. The Mafia decided to target him. After what I did previously, I'm surprised they didn't target me.

>From the above two pieces of information, I have concluded that Blade is the Mimic. Since he tends to get murdered by the Mafia or hanged by the village round 1, I would like to request the village to not murder him horribly. He is our ally for now.

>I am Axonn. My code is SecVilIdGiantAxe. I am now probably not going to live much longer. However, I must investigate someone twice to find out their role, once to find out their allegiance. I am really not that useful which is why I risk my life.

Medic, I advise you protect Blade from now on. You want someone to kill those Piraka as fast as possible, provided they do not kill you.

So, come on Mafia. KILL ME. I demand that you kill me!

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Re the medic: GMs have free reign to write scenes however they see fit. It appears that the current pair have made an unusual decision. Bearing in mind that this is a topic for experimentation, I say good on them.

Re that last post, why in the name of the three virtues would the medic want to protect Blade? If he is, as you say, neutral, then it is in the best interests of the village to kill him. He isn't on our side; he wins the game by seeing all of us dead. If he is a mimic and has indeed gained killing power, as suggested above, then that should give the village all the more reason to off him before he offs us.

For this reason, I vote for Blade: #XIII Roxas.

And since I'm not sure what the best way to pick executioners is yet, I'll go along with others and pick Canis.

ppg2.png

Re the medic: GMs have free reign to write scenes however they see fit. It appears that the current pair have made an unusual decision. Bearing in mind that this is a topic for experimentation, I say good on them. Re that last post, why in the name of the three virtues would the medic want to protect Blade? If he is, as you say, neutral, then it is in the best interests of the village to kill him. He isn't on our side; he wins the game by seeing all of us dead. If he is a mimic and has indeed gained killing power, as suggested above, then that should give the village all the more reason to off him before he offs us. For this reason, I vote for Blade: #XIII Roxas. And since I'm not sure what the best way to pick executioners is yet, I'll go along with others and pick Canis.

... I guess you've never seen Vigilantes in the normal games; because they win with the village typically. Was kinda hoping to not have this for the same reason of this happening if I inevitably DO get the target wrong, but...Also; who's to say you're not the other mimic? Or heck, even a Piraka? I don't know if you've ever seen me in a vigilante role, but I happen to take that role seriously, and even if I need to die for the village to win, I accept that. So why not use me as a tool to kill the Piraka, unless you're one yourself?For that reason, I vote for Lorax, and just for kicks, send Canis as the executioner./EDIT: Zakaro: It's because someone decided to nerf Detective all to karzahni and back. Was kinda hoping to absorb the detective's power, but now that I heard about the further details, I'm glad I didn't.//EDIT: Oh yes; don't vote Chro, please. I think it should be obvious who was the target if I got killing powers, and if I was targeted and it was nearly successful... It couldn't have been Chro who was the would-be killer. So yeah.///EDIT: /sighs. I forgot something again; Lorax was making a sword named Life Stealer; right? Yeah. Just let that sink in for a moment there. =P Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas

//EDIT: Oh yes; don't vote Chro, please. I think it should be obvious who was the target if I got killing powers, and if I was targeted and it was nearly successful... It couldn't have been Chro who was the would-be killer. So yeah.///EDIT: /sighs. I forgot something again; Lorax was making a sword named Life Stealer; right? Yeah. Just let that sink in for a moment there. =P

Thank you. :D

Also, this could mean that Lorax is a Mimic, since the Mimic steals powers, which if he is targeted by the Piraka, includes the ability to steal life.I wasn't going to mention this because you defended me, but I will anyway- he was almost killed by a blade called Life Stealer. Hmm...

I tried my best :P

Try harder next time. ;)

I vote Canis and Canis; let's try to make this interesting. :P

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Not really possible, since as far as we know, the Piraka only target one person per night. xPIf you guys want, I can give proof that I'm the Mimic and was the one targeted by the Piraka.

... For the love of...

you are Mimic. for the record, this is for the reboot.

Hello Mimic.You now absorbed the power of the Maffia, you can now kill once each night...Have fun!

First one's from Dovak, second's from Dual.FYI, I'm gonna consider everyone who votes me to be a piraka, simply because there's no freaking reason to off a confirmed mimic, instead of going after a freaking Piraka. >_>/EDIT: You know what; fine; kill me, see if I care when the village dies a horrible death because of this, instead of using me to help get rid of the Piraka instead. -_- Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas

Nope; because you know exactly how it can work.Take note that Onarax was trying to do this exact thing last game, and the only reason his plan truly failed was because I thought I'd have some fun with my role of sacrificing myself. =P

@Blade: Fair enough then. You'll understand that it's generally a good idea to kill those who win by seeing you dead, but if you're going to play this as a village-sided vig rather than a neutral mimic, then welcome aboard. :)

I withdraw my vote from Blade and give it instead to Canis Lupus.

ppg2.png

I can understand. I just figured that it was obvious from the way I acted even beforehand that I wanted to help the village. Though, yeah, I can see your doubt. xPWith that, I withdraw my vote from Lorax, and might as well finish what I inadvertently started by sealing Canis' fate by voting for him. ^^'I wholeheartedly apologize if he is innocent, but, well, you did jump the gun twice, so yeah. =P (And well, I think we all remember last game where he had slightly convinced us of his innocence at first. ^^')

Okay, guys. I'm going to claim in the hope of saving my myself. My code is:LOREM ISPUMMOREM IPSUMI didn't get one. I am either Turaga Dume or Krekka. If I am Dume, then you won't be doing anything bad by killing me. If I am Turaga Dume, then you won't be doing any good by killing me. I know I might seem suspicious because I can't give a real code, which would help someone believe their role, but here is a quote from Dual after I asked if I wasn't supposed to get a PM. (Because of all the confusion over roles in the beginning, I just wanted to make sure I was Dume or Krekka.)

No you're either Dume or Krekka...

So, I hope you can use this to believe me.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Looks pretty sketchy to me.

Say, can the other Dume/Krekka confirm that those roles don't get codes? That might lend Canis's claim some credibility. Then again, Piraka wouldn't have codes either...

The Piraka, the Mimics and Krekka/Dume didn't get codes...

I'm back!

I was thinking, every role in this game has a BIONICLE name except for the medic, so what could their one be? There are a few BIONICLE characters who could heal things, but most of them don't fit. The best I could come up with was a kraata/rahkshi of quick-healing (medrahk?).

If anyone else has ideas, throw them out there. Maybe if we find one that's good enough, the GMs will make it official.

ppg2.png

Looks pretty sketchy to me.

Say, can the other Dume/Krekka confirm that those roles don't get codes? That might lend Canis's claim some credibility. Then again, Piraka wouldn't have codes either...

Well, do you really need someone to confirm it? Dume/Krekka didn't even get PMs, which is where you would have gotten your code. You were the one that thought of Krekka and Dume not getting PMs.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?