Bionicle Mafia 0: Training and Experiments

Blessed Blade

Ok Confirmed: Jazz was Dume

Psst! Not until after tomorrow's hanging! We give Matoro a night and a day to revive in ignorance before we reveal the roles.

Recounting those votes:

Jazz had 5 votes - Protalgif, ToaKapura1234, Chro, Pulsate and JLv2.

Kapura had 4 votes - Canis Lupus, Toa Onarax, Valendale and Alterego.

Chro had three votes - Blade, Dovahkiin, and SmoothJazz.

Altrego had one vote - Zakaro

So without Dume/Krekka, Jazz wins. With both of them in there... Triple hang! Jazz, Kapura and Chro all die.

So to rectify the mistake, I think we need a little scene:

Scene: Day 1.2

As everyone was going home after a good hanging (and lynching the host, no less), the suddenly heard a shout from the gallows. It was The Lorax, who had been talking quickly with the two victims from earlier.

"Come back everyone" he shouted. "Two more hangings!"

Then, as everyone looked on, The Lorax swiped the Staff of Ultimate Power from Dual Matrix's corpse, and gave it a swing (the exact motion was like brandishing a cricket bat to hit six runs over mid-wicket off a short delivery). ToaKapura1234 and Chro were summoned to the stage.

"Right" said the Lorax, "I have (temoprarily) given you both Matoro's powers. You will now both sacrifice yourselves to bring back my esteemed Co-GM, Dual Matrix".

Kapura and Chro looked at each other and slowly shook their heads.

"Or," The Lorax continued, "I could just wipe your heads off and resurrect him with the Staff of Ultimate Power. But it would be more fun this way."

Both the captives nodded and shriveled away as their lives were taken to restore Dual Matrix, who, out of the bargain, gained two lives.

Ta Da! Mistake fixed.

ppg2.png

I (or Dual Matrix) will the roles of dead players 24 (game) hours after they died. This is the window of opportunity for Matoro to revive them.

I'm sorry y'all for screwing up... My bad :(Sorry 'bout the Dume revelation thing... Well it appears the (game) was added after I read it... Sorry :(I guess this is why it's called Training :(:(:(:(:(Oh and pssst Lorax I apparenlty have only a outdated list with roles... Many new names arent on it...

I'm back!

Night 2:Avak, the cool white Piraka, was walkung through the dark allyways. Looking for his target's house. Yeah... The Piraka would take revenge on their fate and finally... Kill Someone. He arrived at the target's home, and just when he, as polite as he is, was about to knock on the door to ask the target politely to stand still and allow him to fire a zamor at it's head, a mysterious power came by. Avak returned to the Piraka Mansion confused about what happened, and all the piraka were angry at him, for having failed in their task, again...The Piraka, angry as they were, were about to kill Avak, to, you know, have at least killed someone, but soon, right before the zamor was shot, they saw an explosion in one of the cities houses. "Hey, can't we just claim that as our kill of the night?"Reidak spoke, who was emmediately answered by the scared Avak:"Sure... we could..."And so the Piraka went to feast some more, celebrating their first 'kill'.A few moments back in time, in front of Dovahkiin's house...Zakaro had just knocked on the door, but his reasons would remain unknow forever, since exactly that moment, the house exploded.Dual Matrix' voice was heard: "Oh ooh... Some fool just hit a bomb..."Looking at his brand new list of roles Dual realised that an even more fun thing had happened then just two people dying. He smiled... For his list clearly marked Dovakinn to be fused with JL v2."Haha... Vezon... Thanks, you did at least something good..."When the village awoke this was comfirmed... Three charred bodies were found. But this was not the end...Canis was walking through the streets, of course, completely unknown of the rule that everyone should sleep during the night. He tripped over something, the dead body of a being, which Dual knew to be Pulsate. During the morning he was found hiding in the same allyway, petryfied by fear.4 People died....Pulsate, JL, Dovakinn and Zakaro.Also...Kapura was Vezon and Chro was Piraka

I'm back!

but I was ignika! I was invincible! CURSE YOU, DUAL MATRIX! *shakes fist*

You weren't invincible. In fact, you were as fragile as glass. If Axonn tried to determine your role, you would die. If there was a Medic in this game, and they tried to save you, you would die. Even though the Medic saves people, you would die from the Medic. Yeah.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ignika: The ignika, on the other hand, is not so kind to other beings. In fact, it has killed every being who tried to wear it, and many who have tried to come near. When another player targets the ignika at night, they will die, regardless of their intentions. The ignika itself is transported to Karda Nui in the process, and gets left there. They aren't dead, per se, but unable to participate further in the events of the game. So yes, they are effectively dead, even if they have grown a body and be having other adventures of their own.

doesn't sound like I'm supposed to die. yes, I can't vote any more, but I would like to be one of the few surviving peoples.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Previously known as Aiwendil.

You know, Dragonborn, you were fused to JL. If he dies... you die, too. But you do not share the same abilities. It just so happened that, if I interpreted Dual right, things went down like this:

-The piraka targeted JL, killing him and you

-Zakaro was a role who was trying to investigate/protect/steal your powers from you and got killed because you were the Ignika

-I died due to different events, because a killing role just so happened to target me (i.e. Nocturn if Botar had taken me to the pit, or Mimic if he has mimicked the Mafia)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Actually, Nuhvok-Kal stopped Avak the "white" Piraka. Shouldn't that be brown? Anyhoo, Zakaro was targeting Dov, killing himself, JL, and Dov and Nocturn killed Pulsate.

Edit: I just realized half the players are dead and its only Day 2.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

-Piraka targeted unknown, stopped by Nuvohk-kal

-Piraka targeted me, but got killed and me and JL transported to Karda Nui

-Pulsate dead, from nocturn(?)

I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. if I was targeted, both me and JL live. if JL is targeted, both me and him die. the only place where he's mentioned is when DM noticed I was fused to him. so I SHOULD be alive.

Edited by Dovahkiin

good bye, my friends- wait a second...I have no friends. only enemies. it was fun scheming against you *sniff*

I feel like typing up an IC post...

IC: Ignika. Karda Nui

an explosion rocked through the Ignika's mind, and then he was falling. he had been set off. someone had approached him. JL was falling a few feet away, clearly annoyed.

Edited by Dovahkiin

OOC: Shouldn't you have been stuck to JL's face if you were fused?

IC: (Bunnying Sumiki)

"Quit roleplaying, didn't you read the rules?" I yelled angrily. "Just for that I'm sending JL back in time so Makuta can absorb him." And with a poof I did just that.

Seriously though let's leave roleplaying to our neighboring forum upstairs.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Yes, Avak is Brown (a Skakdi of stone). The white Piraka was Thok.

Also, Dovahkiin is right that he isn't technically "dead" since a mask of life can't die. He is, however, removed from the game, so dead for all intents and purposes. If you like, we can get you a video-link from Karda Nui to the corpse heap.

Also, Blade was Matoro and is reviving Pulsate.

ppg2.png

Technically, mafia is an Role-Playing Game. It's just a different category of RPG to the RPGs which belong in the BIONICLE RPG forum, and so are banned on this one.

If a few people use conventions from other types of RPGs in an RPG that is allowed, I don't think that breaks that rule (the purpose of which is to stop people from circumventing the RPG contest system from the other forum).

ppg2.png

If I was a Piraka, why would I have been revived?

Also, Kapura's already dead. He's upset because I told him I was Matoro to cover up my true role, which would very likely get me killed if the Piraka knew of it. Blade gave me permission to tell others that I was that.

I vote Protalgif.

Yet I haven't, Toa Onarax.

You will find, that quite unsurprisingly, it is Protalgif that is the guilty one, and not me. Also, remember, it is very well possible I was the target but the Piraka could not reach me due to another role's interference.

Edited by Pulsate

For the record, I wasn't tricked into this. =P

So you think.

Wait, Kapura's dead? Then why was he voting?

I vote Toa Onarax instead.

To be honest, I kind of forgot I was dead.

Wait a minute! The only way Blade could know he wasn't tricked is if he purposely revived a Piraka!

Blade couldn't know for sure. For all Blade knows, Pulsate was lying. Whether he was telling the truth or not Blade couldn't be sure he wasn't being tricked.