Bionicle Mafia 0: Training and Experiments

Blessed Blade

Voting for Kapura

Guys guys

I thought we agreed to get rid of the inactive people

not the active ones

Kapura's quite active.

Killing him would slow down the game, while killing the inactivees would speed it up.

Got it?

Zakaro

Which makes it all the more funny.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Uh, I vote for Kapura to save my own skin! I hadn't realized this was going on already. D:

But Smoothjazz was gonna die. P.S. everyone DOVAHKIIN IS IGNIKA!

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

hay. hay mafia.

next round, kill me.

i'm going inactive soon, so I need to be killed off so I can't be a role.

also, Kapura and I could have been lying. I might be the detective. wouldn't that be funny, if I were the detective, I told Kapura to tell you all I was Ignika. then I have to go on vacation, and I can't keep up. so yeah, you might as well kill me.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

So I'm probably going to get a target on my back for trying to use logic, but shouldn't we be trying to double hang Pulsate and Kapura? After all one of them has to be Mafia as the killing was stopped and those two were both blocked from performing their actions(if they had any).

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

LOGIC?!? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!

who dares to use the cognitive functions!

oh wait.

me.

the fact that both Pulsate and TK were prevented doesn't correspond to anything. yes, one of them is the mafia, and I know which one. the next round, vote Pulsate. I know precisely who TK is. he is Vezon.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

So I'm probably going to get a target on my back for trying to use logic, but shouldn't we be trying to double hang Pulsate and Kapura? After all one of them has to be Mafia as the killing was stopped and those two were both blocked from performing their actions(if they had any).

If we're going logical, there is a third alternative you've missed in that. Pulsate could also have been then intended victim of the Piraka, but since he was in the Pit all nigh, the Piraka couldn't get to him, and hence, nobody died.

I'm not saying that was what happened, but it is an option aside from Pulsate or Kapura being Piraka.

Anyway:

Kapura - 4

SmoothJazz - 4

Chro - 3

Alterego - 1

Blade - 1

Voting is now closed. Wait for Dual to post the scene. It's going to be great!

ppg2.png

Day 1:The voting has ended, the time of the lynching has begon...Tha Lorax woke up, and checked the votes.He smiled."Ah, nothing better then the smell of a double hang in the morning."He took the staff and spoke loud and clear: "Dual Matrix, come here!"And suddenly there stood Dual Matrix, right in front of the Lorax, owner and master of the staff of unlimited power."For what am I summoned from the far reaches of Northern Spain, o Great Master?"Dual spat. He wasn't in the mood of serving the Lorax, but he knew that if he continued he would get the chance of getting rid of him for once and for all."You are brought here by the power of the staff, to get rid of these two people."He handed Dual a stone tablet, containing the results of the voting of the early morning."Okay", Dual responded, "Jazz and Kapura will die."He snatched the staff from Lorax's hand and walked towards the town square.Dual lifted the staff in the air and created two shiny new gallows, right next to the Scattered Corpse Heap.All of the townspeople slowly gathered at the square and Dual started his lynching speech:"Welcome to all. You have voted, and today, two suspects are going to be lynched! Yes, that's right, today, the first day of the game, we have a double hang!"The crowd cheered, their eyes filled with bloodlust. "Okay, I will now name the two selected winnersKapura!Aaaaaaaand....Smooth Jazz!Come forward you two!"The crowd pushed the two unwilling beings towards the center."Kapura and Jazz, you have been sentenced to death... Blablabla... According to law... Blablabla... Suspected murderes... Blablabla... Executed right now!" The two beings were placed on their respective spots, and a noose was attached to each."Any last words? No? Okay then...Happy Lynchin Y'all!"The crowd cheered even more..."ThreeTwo...But suddenly, Kapura interrupted."Eeeh sir...""What do you want, you fool?""Well... Eeeeh... I believe... You miscounted...""Miscounted? Me? Hahahaha.... I didn't even count, Lorax did. But if that's your last wish, I believe that's what I have to do."Dual Summoned the power of the Staff of Unlimited Power to let it count the votes for him, for he, of course, was to lazy to do it himself. The results, where directly placed inside of his mind.Dual Matrix panicked a bit and started to sweat."Excuse me for a sec..."Lorax, sensing the panick of Dual came, and wispered:"What's tha matter bro...""I... Believe you miscounted...""No... Really?""Yes... Apparently Pulsate changed his vote on the last seconds, and well now... Jazz has five votes.""Hum... Thats... Annoying... Of course... We can't let these people go home, without letting them see two people die... Right?""I guess so..."Lorax turned around and faced to the meute, as he spoke:"Apparently a miscounting occurred: Jazz is the only one to die!"He turned back to Dual, and he spoke quietly:"You've gotta solve this for yourself, bud! Muhahahahaha!"And Lorax teleported away, taking the staff with him.Dual stood there, panicked...The group was quiet, and looked, disappointed, towards their new host.Until one named Canis shouted: "Lynch the host! Lynch the host!"These words were repeated by the crowd as the stormed towards the lyching poles.They were angry, they were unstoppable.They released Kapura, who was very relieved, and filling the spot he had vacated was the doomed host, poor Dual Matrix. And so, thanks to both Canis and Kapura's deadly words...Both Jazz and Dual died!Credits to Chro for the grammar check, Canis for the awesome plot point, and Kapura for the voting correction.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Aw dang it, I just realized that I missed a few things while proofreading. :lol:Anyway, do we get to learn the roles of the deceased?

I can nearly guarantee that I was Krekka.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Aw dang it, I just realized that I missed a few things while proofreading. :lol:Anyway, do we get to learn the roles of the deceased?

I can nearly guarantee that I was Krekka.

I'm pretty sure I know your role already. It's just a formality. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ok Confirmed: Jazz was Dume

If I was Dume, then either a mistake was made in the vote counting, or Krekka voted for Chro.
You were Dume... Your vote counts as two... But one of them is already counted to the visible Chro list... Which makes it just 3 Votes in total...

I'm back!