Guess Who's 17 Today

Brickeens

Happybirthday Sumiki. Now have a one-man concert. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Sumiki's profile tells me he's still 10 in his mind.

10? That's probably an overstatement. Thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody. It's been an awesome but thoroughly exhausting day. :happy:

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Happy birthday, Sumiki! I'll never forget how you helped mentor me once I joined staff, which probably explains why the future of BZP is so bleak. :P

I kid, I kid. Hope it was a good one!

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

SUMIKI!HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAYWITH PEEPS AND IMPORTED MIKE & IKEs (or whatever candy you have down south I haven't heard of).So yeah, have a happy birthday in the 2:10 you have left before midnight.Do it for the children.