Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Well, that's obviously Optimus Prime, right? Right? While it looks like Wheeljack, it almost seems like too easy of an answer. It has to be a trick.

Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

I never got much further than episode 4 in Code Geass so I'm just gonna assume Zero is something of an important character. Which, with an outfit like that, he probably is. :P
Heh, Zero appears in episode 4, actually, and makes quite an impression. Without spoilers, I can say that he is the persona that Lelouch adopts in order to conceal his identity (and power) when dealing with the whole rebellion thing.And that thing creeps me out, like so many others. No nose, soulless eyes, maniacal grin... and it doesn't even have the decency of being kind of smooth about it, like Voldemort does. Edited by Katuko

Skull with no teeth

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

A dude with lot's of gold armour.

Is that like... a robot?
Sort of. It's from MST3K. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET