Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

look deep into my eyes.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Actually he/I can use the them both at once, it's just hard because they're at two different angles. So using only one is always a better option. How this happened to me/us you may never know, or will you?

Anyway as for you, you don't seem to have this issue, though, from just a guess, you seem to have a bit of a lazy eye, like I did, before well THIS whole thing happened.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

His ancestors were most likely the subjects of the Ayyubid* Umayyad Caliphate at it's height judging by both name and appearance.

*Sorry, mixed up my caliphates and sultanates there for a second

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A dark skinned human with bleached white hair??? At least I have the excuse that my partially undead fur in white, and that I myself am partially undead. Then again, I am fused with Takanuva. How this happened, well. You can blame Brutaka for that one, because my body is in shambles, and my form is uneven and uncomfortable, overly powerful, and extremely unstable.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

you got some blackeye.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

9 invisible heads on a wall,9 invisible heads...take one down,pass it around,...

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

A face that is the product of stopping Takua's forced puberty prematurely.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

He is a man. I would make a joke, but I have held my tongue due to BZPower's standards. Were this YouTube, you'd laugh.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light