Your Latest Musical Purchase

Queen of Liars

I remember there being a topic like this in the old forums... So, what is the last item of music you acquired, be it an album, EP, single or anything else to do with music? Myself, I Just got an exclusive collector's 10'' vinyl of Machine Head's Locust.

Edited by -Malchior-

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

My most recent would probably be Opeth's Heritage. It was a few weeks ago, but I've had no money since.

:P

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Evanescence's new album which just hit Nr.1 on Billboard 200, Evanescence. Critically acclaimed and worth my money. Marina & The Diamonds' new single Radioactive, off the album that comes out Spring 2012. And then Florence + The Machine's two new singles, What The Water Gave Me and Shake It Out, off her upcoming album Ceremonials, which hits stores on Halloween (October 31st). Yep, that's pretty much it. You should check them out, they're all off different musical categories. I'm sure you'll find something you like.

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

Mass Effect OSTMass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker OSTMass Effect 2: Overlord OST All on iTunes.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I'll list the few albums I've bought recently: (all within a day or two of release) -X Rated by Excision-Cross The Line (Special Edition) by Camo & Krooked-Evanescence (Deluxe Edition) by Evanescence None have disappointed, although Evanescence was a bit slow to deliver

IetTsFQ.png

The last album I bought was Against The World by Winds of Plague. I bought it on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised. There are some awful wigger moments spread throughout but if you can get past those and the god-awful lyrics it's actually a decent release. Huzzah!

Edited by Idunnolol
nhsYE.jpg

Hmmmm The last album I bought was Comatose by skillet.

Awesome album. :D Not really a purchase, but I downloaded SEES's album TheenD after it was recommended to me. They were offering it for free, so it's cool. The album's really good, too. Last thing that cost me money was the song "Slip Away" by Dry Cell. Also pretty good, though not stellar. Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Split The Atom by Noisia. It's not the usual dubstep/drum and bass that I usually listen to, but I like it. The opening track is sick and their (2) collabs with Foreign Beggars are gold.

I loved the opening track very much, but didn't delve into the rest of the album so much. I didn't much care for the vocals in some of the songs.

IetTsFQ.png