What's Your Greatest BZP Achievement?

Jinkmeister

As kind of an antithesis to the other topic I started, what would you consider to be your greatest achievement(s) here on BZP?

I'd say for me, it's sticking around this long. I mean, I dropped off the radar for a while, but still, 7 and a half years is a long time. Other than that, probably my War for BZPower. Even though it died, the last iteration was kind of my magnum opus.

It'd probably be a tie between becoming an OBZPC (which was special because I was still sort of a noob back then and orange has always been my favorite color), becoming a Forum Mentor (back when they were busy), and becoming a Forum Assistant.Non-status-wise, I might have to go with my 10,000th post ... but that really didn't carry the sense of accomplishment I thought it would. Made me feel old, really. :P

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'd hardly restrain it to being specifically a BZP achievement, but seeing as how this is where we got our start...

My podcast, The Three Virtues, would have to take the cake. It's been one long, hard road to get where we are now, but our Youtube channel is thriving, we're planning on making a grand return to BZP after our last topic death, and we have a large fanbase of dedicated people that always comment on our many different series. I really couldn't be happier, and it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for us getting our start on BZPower. Creating a podcast for this community taught us many things, and later helped us out greatly when we expanded. :D

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

My greatest achievement here would probably be having one of my stories win a category in the Untold One Thousands Years 2 contest awhile ago and becoming canon. I still can't believe my story won. My other achievements would be my proto boosts, two for reporting stuff and one for reporting something for the BZP news that was posted on the main page.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Allowing myself to be talked out of quitting staff in July '12 when I was so disgusted I couldn't take it anymore - and then being fired anyway by the same people two months later.

Oh, wait, I thought you said "what's your greatest BZP regret"; my mistake.

My greatest achievement would be the good I did during my very long tenure on staff. I really made an effort to connect with members and be fair and nurturing rather than just a punishing authority figure - sometimes I succeeded and sometimes I didn't, but the successes gave me great satisfaction. Until recently, this site gave me a lot of positive things and I feel like I gave a lot of positive stuff in return the entire time I was on staff, and that's an accomplishment I'd like to be proud of, if it were worth anything.

bring back "an cool dude"

Every time someone reports their story for closure because they think it's horrible or it's getting no attention, I try to encourage and help them to get more reviews, improve their story, or just boost their confidence. This is something I've tried to do since the beginning. It always felt really good to see those same authors become successful in the Library later on, enjoying themselves and doing what they love.

I've also made amazing friends here, and helped and cared for them and so many other people. Even though being a staff member has sometimes helped me to do these things, I value them much more than being a staff member. :)

Edited by Hahli Husky

Allowing myself to be talked out of quitting staff in July '12 when I was so disgusted I couldn't take it anymore - and then being fired anyway by the same people two months later. Oh, wait, I thought you said "what's your greatest BZP regret"; my mistake. My greatest achievement would be the good I did during my very long tenure on staff. I really made an effort to connect with members and be fair and nurturing rather than just a punishing authority figure - sometimes I succeeded and sometimes I didn't, but the successes gave me great satisfaction. Until recently, this site gave me a lot of positive things and I feel like I gave a lot of positive stuff in return the entire time I was on staff, and that's an accomplishment I'd like to be proud of, if it were worth anything.

My greatest achievement was getting deputized as Forum Leader by this guy right here at Brickfair 2010 to help with the BBCC voting.But greatness is relative; I'm much prouder of greater things I've accomplished in real life.

tumblr_mqdlmepiG01rf11n3o1_500.png

Hmm, tough question... During my 8 years here ( O_O ) I have done quite a lot of things... but something that is up there must be HT Adventures in general, including the Toatapio Nuva's comics long ago. These stories were somehow quite popular, but I never realized it until years later when multiple people kept asking me to continue the story and were all like "hey, I remember that". HT Adventures also includes my characters Henkka and Alex in the BZPRPG. I still consider them my favourites there.

I've also managed to enlarge my Bionicle collection thanks to Bzpower (Buy/Sell/Trade topic) and my creativity and technical skills with paint, several movie makers and other programs have gone better, as well as my skills at writing. I've done pretty much every kind of art form you can think of in Bzpower :P

Still being around, even after being drawn away multiple times.

Other than that, becoming good friends with a lot of you fine folks across the site.

Also when I was POBZPC, that was cool. Then I was an idiot and stuff. X3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Nothing that special. A couple of my topics made it onto the Top Ten Hot Topics list a long, long time ago; that was pretty cool. I was on the Premier Poll-Making Squad for a while, I don't think that's active anymore, but when it was, I made a lot of polls for it.

Of course, I'll always be proud of my comedy "The Rock Raiders Meet BIONICLE". It may have devolved into a Random Events Plot towards the end, but I had a lot of fun writing that.

Edited by Primis

Hmm, tough question... During my 8 years here ( O_O ) I have done quite a lot of things... but something that is up there must be HT Adventures in general, including the Toatapio Nuva's comics long ago. These stories were somehow quite popular, but I never realized it until years later when multiple people kept asking me to continue the story and were all like "hey, I remember that". HT Adventures also includes my characters Henkka and Alex in the BZPRPG. I still consider them my favourites there.

Just wanted to say, I joined BZP back in 2008 after watching your comics' movie. It inspired me to make my own comics, which weren't all that successful, but hey I got 2 pages of replies haha. Best achievement right there. I'm really happy to see that you're still active here, wow.

hamster.gif

Sprite Kit Archive

For all of your comic-making needs!

My amazing feat of courage and strength on BZP is continuing my bad epic after a year's hiatus!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended