Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

Now I wish that we had the records of the old games, because I remember that(And Necro's awesome serial killer moment, and me singlehandedly guiding the Mafia to victory back when I was actually good at the game and not naive and overtrusting), but now I can't just go back and re-read it. =(

Also that one time where the detective discovered like 3 mafians in a row.

~Unit#phntk#1

I really, really feel sorry for the Mafia of that game.

Are you sure they didn't have a mole? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So, Canis is innocent, there are five of us still, and I very much doubt the killer will co-operate if we try to double-hang. We've got to get this right.

Taking advice from Burnmad and Zakaro who are dead and can be trusted, I'm gonna vote Shadowvezon.

This is also my declaration of innocence. I've even signed it. See: 'This Declaration Of Innocence has been signed by the following: Pulse'.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Or not. :P We could just use "he," since most people here are guys and using gender-neutral pronouns all the time makes the writing more tedious, and people could not make any assumptions as to those pronouns indicating who holds which roles. In fact, unless everybody adopted the practice, doing it that way would likely make people think a female does hold a role...

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Voting for ShadowVezon as well.

~

And, let's face it Burn. The moment anyone is refereed to as female Taka would be lynched instantly. No questions asked.

And, tbh, I kinda like this role. =P

Yay me =D

The Night Killer has been referred to as a male since the intro, before Portal even handed out roles. Unless the role was given out deliberately(?), I've heard from a few different other dead folk that Taka might be the one we're looking for.

Could have been, but I'm not. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

So, I had hoped I might have narrowly escaped the chopping board. Guess not. I pointed out my innocence last night, and I had hoped most of you had believed me. Now see your mistake. Since my death is assured, I might as well sign the death warrant myself.

I vote myself, ShadowVezon, for unfair and ultimately pointless execution.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'd like to get a thorough explanation from every living player as to why they're not the Night Killer. Might help.

:w:

I was not opposed to the destruction of the Mafia, any time I attempted to vote for the Night Killer I had no clue who they were. I am nothing but a villager, and honestly I did not expect to survive this long.

Also, Shadowhawk has been silent this time so far.

I'd like to get a thorough explanation from every living player as to why they're not the Night Killer. Might help.

:w:

sadly the only thing I can think of is the usual "because I obviously didn't get a pm". :/ What may seem suspicious about me is that I haven't contacted anyone who is pro-village (alive or dead), but then again, I haven't contacted anyone who is anti-village, so that won't help either, I suppose... Hm.

Also, Shadowhawk has been silent this time so far.

That's because I don't generally spend my sleeping hours on the Internet, Pulse. :P I'm not going to try and argue my innocence one way or the other. If I said I was not the culprit (which I am not, BTW), you wouldn't take my word for it anyway, so I'm just going to refer you all back to prior evidence that points much more heavily in the direction of ShadowVezon and Taka Nuvia. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Canis Lupis is innocent. Serial killers don't generally try to stab themselves. Taka Nuvia is suspect. The pronoun 'he' practically declares she's innocent, but as per the nature of Mafia games, I'm going to take it to mean the opposite. Maybe you think that's 'illogical' reasoning, but bear with me. Notice that when Pulse asks 'is everyone here', she responds instantly and with no tremor in her voice. Going by the wording of the scene and the ways in which both 'Shadow' individuals respond, neither one really seems in the condition to be stabbing someone. Also, while I'm at it, I might mention the self-described 'demon surfing the Internet' signature that Taka had at the beginning of the game. That might mean something, who knows? Demons are definitely the type who might go about stabbing unfortunates in the dark. Pulse, too, is suspect, if only for his seemingly sterling record. I point out, he's been on more than one suspect list, and since we're at the point where no one can be trusted, I'd encourage us not to overlook him in our considerations. Note that in this last scene, there was a loud and ear-splitting 'shriek' at the time of the killing. Might I suggest the sound-related term 'pulse' as some sort of connection? ShadowVezon already has a heap of 'evidence' against him, so I'm not going to add any more. I think the four votes he already has pretty much show the feelings of his comrades. :P

As for myself, I think it a wise suggestion to double-lynch Taka Nuvia and ShadowVezon, but since that doesn't look like it's going to work, considering everyone but me has already voted... I too vote ShadowVezon.

P.S. Say, I just thought of this, why don't we simply dust the knife for fingerprints? Some bunch of 'just and righteous' vigilantes we are! :o

[...]

P.S. Say, I just thought of this, why don't we simply dust the knife for fingerprints? Some bunch of 'just and righteous' vigilantes we are! :o

Ignoring the fact that I may be 'guilty because of pronouns', what if matoran don't have finerprints? ^_^ At least in the movie representation those fingers were always made of some metallic stuff, any everyone having an individual set of fingerprints would be a bit... overkill... xD

100 Hours after Blackout: Noon of the Final Day

Protalgif smacked his face so hard that his mask almost came off. Did they really…? Yes, they did. Oh. My. Karzahni. He thought to himself. Oh well, I guess this just means that we will go on just a little longer. I am completely okay with this.

He descended back down into the darkness, and there he found his Players, still fragmented and broken, still not working together. He sat down, and he began to watch them as they continued to be completely inept at killing the right people.

---

The five remaining Matoran all began to talk about who must have done it, and before long the blame was pointed squarely on ShadowVezon. He even admitted his guilt! The group stood up, and then ShadowVezon simply stated the truth.

“It actually wasn’t me.” He said as he plunged the knife that he had taken up from the ground into his heartlight. As his life faded, he whispered into the darkness, not even caring if they heard him. “We should have hanged them all.” His body fell to the ground in a loud crash, and then he was gone.

There was now just a Medic, two Villagers and one psychotic killer still on the loose, and Darkness still reigned over Metru Nui.

ShadowVezon1(Villager) Dead.

Night roles PM me fast. I want this next scene up by the end of the day. xD

NIGHT KILLER PM HIM NOW. NOW I SAY NOW.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Coming clean right now.

I've done everything you guys told me to so far. I still don't know what to do. One mistake, and we lose a fifth of the current population. Nothing to laugh at. We've got to get it right again...

Hmm...

Well, Blade, either iBrow did lie to you about Canis being the medic (cough cough cough), or he and Pulse are lying now, hoping that the night killer will think Pulse is the medic in some scheme to waste another night kill. What would be your guess?

nban.jpg

He did tell the truth about Lloyd, so there is that.

Portal, now that I'm dead, do you mind changing my name to Toarobot18 in the player list? I'm normally very proud of my 8 and wouldn't let any bothersome 9s pretend to be part of my name, but I was hoping it would help with my super secret mafia disguise. Now that the disguise failed me, I am disgusted by the sight of it. Besides, 19 was the next model they canceled when they realized additional improvements wouldn't be economically justifiable.

nban.jpg

He has me. I told Pulse to protect Canis this past round. Pm me for proof. I'll get to you after Doctor Who.

Its been done for an hour or so. :P

I've had a lot of fun playing my mind games on Blade and the Mafia. :)

They are fun. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png