Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

You out there, you know who you are. We had the deal, and you won, because you were so perfectly placed to do so.

I did my best to get you lynched.

Everyone went for the other guy I mentioned instead.

But now you will go down, and you will pay.

Oh, you will pay very dearly... :evilgrin:

which means

which means

EVERYONE ELSE MUST DIE A HORRIBLE SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH

i'm sorry

i got a little out of hand.

but yes. everyone else must perish.

slowly

painfully

by being beaten with my arm so they know what they have done.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Yeah, well, that time I was like being silly and trying to somehow stay alive. I was half tempted to just laugh it off and such, but didn't want to make it easy for you. =PBut I'm hoenstly confused here? 0_o

So.

Night killer.

I figured out who you are.

I am going to get people to kill you.

Slowly

Painfully.

You horrible, horrible person. Or should I say robot.

As the game's resident robot, I'm assuming this refers to me. Why do you think I'm the night killer?

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Burnmad, I'm not a mafioso either, but I'm still interested in what led The X to draw that conclusion, or you to yours. My guess would be that the night killer is somebody who would be stereotypical crazy.

Tex, that's true, I suppose. But what is the robot-night killer connection?

nban.jpg

Do you think I don't have evidence to back up my claims?

CLUE #1:

"I have the strangest feeling we've met before"

I played in a game Toarobot hosted on the old BZP. Which brings me to my second clue...

CLUE #2:

"I haven't seen another matoran in over two thousand years"

I'm pretty sure Toarobot just came back to BZP after a long period of absence, which would explain this phrase.

MY LOGIC

IT IS INFALLIBLE

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Burnmad, I'm not a mafioso either, but I'm still interested in what led The X to draw that conclusion, or you to yours. My guess would be that the night killer is somebody who would be stereotypical crazy.

Tex, that's true, I suppose. But what is the robot-night killer connection?

I wasn't making a connection to roles, just a connection that you and Unit are both technically robots.

Tex, gotcha. Purely out of curiosity, Unit, what sort of robot are you? (Tex, too, if you know from RPG or something.) My guess would be Vahki, but I actually never thought of him as a robot. I made this username because I used to like robots and still like toa and I like the number 8. You can probably figure it out from there. But in the storyline of BZP, I'm just supposed to be a robotic toa the matoran created to bolster their forces. The 18th they made, I guess.
The X,
On your first point, that would also apply to anyone who has hosted a game that you played or played one with you. Actually, that hint is a good reason to go back and check the records on the Mafia Wiki or in remaining topics to see if there are any close connections we're missing. I probably hosted or played some sort of game with everybody who has been here awhile, and I didn't have any especially close relationship with you, so I doubt that is the extent of the clue. Were you ever on a team with someone in a previous game? Or worked with someone in close capacity? Discovered someone important in a detective role? As you pointed out, I've been gone, and since some data was lost you might have to go on memory. It probably wouldn't be too obscure since Protalgif would have to know about it.
Additionally, someone mentioned that Protalgif was planning on putting references in to past mafia games, so it is more likely a mafia connection than one from another game. Unless you go back to the First or Second "Era" we wouldn't have any mafia game connections, and I don't even remember if we did then. It is probably a reference to something more recent.
Your second point isn't bad, I must confess, but I think it must be weighed in light of all the evidence that this guy is crazy. He killed someone and then chatted with him. Then he looked for dead people to keep him company and a sled to carry them with.
So we have:
- Close Connection to The X
- Hasn't Seen a Matoran in Over Two Millenia
- Crazy: Talks to the Dead
- Crazy: Wants to Keep The People He Killed Happy By Bringing Them Dead Companions
- Looks for Sleds
- Victims' Remains Mangled/Stabs
Benevolent/Good-hearted really crazy sledding mangling knife man?
Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Well, thing is, I'm pretty sure the only major game I played on here was hosted by you.

And I think I played one mafia game, but I probably died round 1 or something like that and just completely forgot.

And, seeing as whatever memories I have of past Mafia games are vague and possibly not even true, I'd go out on a limb and say yes, it is indeed the game you are referring to.

Or it was just a coincidence and it was actually UNIT.

who i also suspect murdered someone because I have yet to see him vote recently. Looking on this page, none by him.

Or Takia Nuvia, for that matter. Then again, internet/sickness/possible other thingies could have come up without my knowledge. so there's that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

If you can figure out what mafia game that was, since you died on round one in both games, it would be a very good clue if any members of the mafia that killed you are still alive in this game.

If those other mafia games are vague in your mind, they're probably vague in Protalgif's mind too, unless it is a topic that is still readily accessible he could reference, or on the Mafia Wiki. So I would find the game you're referring to.

Unit and Taka Nuvia are both possibilities, as is really everyone except for the couple we already know are innocent. I do like what you're doing with the clue parsing and we could use more of that, especially because we're going to have to narrow it down between the available options in the next couple days and nights, or lose the game to either the mafia or the night killer role. We can hang multiple people, but hang too many innocents and it plays right into their hands. There has to be some sort of connection we're missing. The "seen before" reference is obvious in how to solve it, but for example, what on earth is the relevance of the sled? Does anyone have an idea besides dogsled? (Which I'm not entirely dismissing, dogcist though I may be.)

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

I have no idea what relevance the sled holds.

Other than remembering that I was a villager in the game I played, and someone got hit by a car and I was blamed-and lynched-for it despite not doing it.

And car could possibly relate to a sled.

Really grasping at straws here, though.

i still say it's you though

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I don't remember the name. I just remember I had a mask, some guy got hit by a car, and I was the number 1 suspect for some reason.

Really bizarre. But eh.

i still blame you for my death and vengeance shall be swift and sour like pickles.

mm pickles.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Lloyd: In the first scene, with Sheogorath, it was basically the fact that everyone was standing around. Sheo said something, then other people began talking, then when the victim died he was the only one who freaked out, like, at all. Not at all the best clue. Basically, though, you were supposed to figure that nobody would say something while moving, and that you would need some time to properly kill somebody silently. That is basically it, really. =P

Toarobot18: *raises hand* I made it, and only because of this page right here. I got tired of explaining that strategy and made the wiki for that page, then it just kept going from there. =P

...looks like I accidentally missed out on a lot of stuff again. :/

[...]

who i also suspect murdered someone because I have yet to see him vote recently. Looking on this page, none by him.

Or Takia Nuvia, for that matter. Then again, internet/sickness/possible other thingies could have come up without my knowledge. so there's that.

Apart from the aforementioned sickness I've never been a huge fan of voting for people unless I'm fairly sure, anyway. ^^"

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

...looks like I accidentally missed out on a lot of stuff again. :/

[...]

Apart from the aforementioned sickness I've never been a huge fan of voting for people unless I'm fairly sure, anyway. ^^"

a fairly sane person!? IN MAFIA!?! WHAT IS THIS MAAADNESS

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Also, TK is taking some time to start his spin-off up. Perhaps we could move own to the spin-off game (Mine), and when TK returns he can restart his game? Does this sound okay to everyone?

Could people please weigh in on this decision? Only Zakaro has.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?