ZakarOh!: 2

Now with actually correct numbers! =D

Edit: got Burnmad's vote change in. I don't see why you couldn't. =P

Edited by Protalgif

D:

burny

why

I mean really

just cause I've been a role in nearly every game this year doesn't automatically mean I'm a role in this one

and even that doesn't mean I'm auto-mafian

but whateves

if you think I'm evil go right ahead

I'll be laughing from death once you find out i'm innocent

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Lloyd: The White Wolf: 1

Sheogorath: 5

Taka Nuvia: 0

Pulse: 1

ToaKapura1234: 5

Valendale: 1

Toa Onarax: 5

Unit#phntk#1: 1

ShadowVezon1: 0

Shadowhawk: 0

ZakarOh!: 3

There you go, Onarax. =P

Edit: Now with Onarax's other vote.

Edited by Protalgif

I will start by saying that I think the descriptions for this round were unusual compared to previous ones, since we did not get to see what any of the individual suspects did. Of course, while we haven't been too successful in going by clues so far, it would still be nice to have something.

Originally I suspected Onarax for night one due to the dark/light thing I explained, but I changed my mind and voted for Ora. I still suspect Onarax as a possible mafia or friend of, but Sheogorath is pretty suspicious also and Lloyd seems confident that he is the guilty one. (By the way, I think since The Lorax hasn't contradicted him, it is logical to assume Lloyd's villager claim is true, but I would be more comfortable if The Lorax would endorse him.)

I am not convinced that the twice-in-a-row appearance clears Kapura. I already suspect him for night two, and if the people put on the list are randomly chosen or if the mafia have some weird plan up their sleeves, he could still be a culprit. I do think Lloyd is right that there is a mafia who has appeared before. Say night one is 1, night two is 2, night three is 3 and 4, you're fine, but Blade was never on any list so they must have recycled someone.

I vote for Onarax, Sheogorath, and Kapura. At least one mafian dies.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

When does voting end by the way? I forgot how long 2 days are. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'll vote for Onarak, TK and Sheogorath.

Also, TK is taking some time to start his spin-off up. Perhaps we could move own to the spin-off game (Mine), and when TK returns he can restart his game? Does this sound okay to everyone?

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

On a mildly related note I'm currently playing Mafia in class and everyone is playing wrong.

Its rather aggravating, I'm just trying to suicide.

BZP Mafia is a bizarre little isolated section that plays Mafia wrong. Literally nowhere else have I ever seen it played like this.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Then how is playing right; no clues, watching others for tells? =P

Nah, playing right is playing in real time, or, better yet, real life. BZP's PM system enables far too much chance for strategy and communication.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Then how is playing right; no clues, watching others for tells? =P

Nah, playing right is playing in real time, or, better yet, real life. BZP's PM system enables far too much chance for strategy and communication.

This. Technically, in Mafia you should be totally on your own regarding every decision (minus if you allow yourself to be influenced by the opinions or arguments voiced by others), with the main exception being the Mafia.

I'm fairly certain most IRL games don't really delve much deeper than your typical Mafia, Detective, Doctor, either. Special roles seem to be an internet thing.

This. Technically, in Mafia you should be totally on your own regarding every decision (minus if you allow yourself to be influenced by the opinions or arguments voiced by others), with the main exception being the Mafia.

I'm fairly certain most IRL games don't really delve much deeper than your typical Mafia, Detective, Doctor, either. Special roles seem to be an internet thing.

This is pretty much my experience playing face-to-face. After playing online, I've tried incorporating some roles like Botar and Matoro, but the only ones that had any success were Vezon (called cupid) and the ignika (called a bomb). The rest just killed or broke the game.

ppg2.png

Nope. At the Mensa AGs, we have special roles all the time. IE the Hunter, who kills one person when they die, Cupid, who makes two people Soul Mates (they have to be the last ones alive. Overrides mafia in terms of your ultimate alliance), the Wizard, who switches two people's positions, and the effects on them for the night, and the Dentist, who silences someone for the day.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Nope. At the Mensa AGs, we have special roles all the time. IE the Hunter, who kills one person when they die, Cupid, who makes two people Soul Mates (they have to be the last ones alive. Overrides mafia in terms of your ultimate alliance), the Wizard, who switches two people's positions, and the effects on them for the night, and the Dentist, who silences someone for the day.

I wish the people I played with IRL had the brainpower to handle those roles ;_;

Uh, could more people respond to my suggestion to skip TK's game and move onto mine?

Please do, I need some new material for the wiki.

Which you should all totally join even if it's just to create a player page for yourselves.

The first death:

[Name] fell down the stairs and died.

Second was some boring tangent beginning with me and the punchline was supposed to be that some random other person being eaten by a shark. Problem was it wasn't even close to entertaining or funny.

By the third I wasn't even paying attention.

Voting involved the GM going around the room and asking each individual person who they were voting for and to hold up fingers for how many people voted for them. Not only was it inefficient but there was no discussion between players on who to vote for. The enjoyment of players yelling at each other to vote for this person or another was just gone.

Of course role assignments were even worse, people were tapped on the shoulder by the GM to signify their role, which meant the GM could just pick however they wanted instead of the randomized nature usually employed by cards and the like.

Those are just a handful of the things they did wrong.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Sorry this took so long guys, I got distracted by the Batkid.

96 Hours after Blackout: Dawn of the Final Day

Protalgif saw all of this happened, and he cried. Metru Nui, City of Legends, was devastated. The chute explosion had ripped through the city, defacing and annihilating everything in the way. When the dust settled, the city was almost unrecognizable. Protalgif couldn’t even believe the audacity of what the Followers of Makuta had done. They had destroyed his favorite place in the entire universe, and for what? The death of a single person?

Protalgif looked down with anger, but was slightly satisfied by the fact that his revenge would be soon. Very soon indeed.

---

When all the Matoran regrouped at the fire, they found their level and safe area decimated. The Matoran who had stayed behind were fine, however, and they quickly exchanged information. The bandwagon got rolling before long, and ToaKapura, Toa Onarax, and Sheogorath were set out before the rest, certain to die.

---

One of these things is not like the other, thought Protalgif as he descended back into the crowd. And that thing deserves to die.

Protalgif raised the Staff, and then Punished Snake rose out of the flaming remains of the Matoran who were now gone. He lumbered over to ToaKapura, and he promptly dug his teeth into the “Toa’s” shoulder. ToaKapura continued looking ahead, and Punished Snake hung limply off of him.

Protalgif looked on at the resulting confusion between the Matoran, and then he smote the “Toa” when nobody was looking. Yeah, that’ll work.

ToaKapura1234(Villager) Lynched.

Then Punished Snake walked over to Onarax. The Toa shook his head at the pathetic figure, and just shoved him over. Onarax then turned to the rest of the crowd, and he yelled out how pathetic the evidence against him was. However, as he was poking holes in their arguments, somebody in the mob screamed that “He just re-killed the Turaga! He must be one of them!”

The entire crowd jumped onto him, and when their bloodlust was satisfied, they saw just the mangled remains of Onarax, who was just another Matoran, and a stone tablet.

Toa Onarax(Villager) Lynched.

The mob began to settle, but they had a bone to pick with one more Matoran. They all turned to Sheogorath, who simply said three words with a snicker. “Fly, you fools.”

He began to shake wildly, and the closest Matoran to him backed away as far as the others would let them. Suddenly, he exploded in a cloud of darkness. The stench of death covered the area, and then he was gone. He had been one of them, one of the Followers of Makuta. They had gotten two of them, now, but at the expense of eleven of their own.

Sheogorath(Follower of Makuta) Lynched.

All roles, you should know the drill by now. PM me within two days.