Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

X, I am not involved with the serial killer expy from this game, who is the one who took you out. =PiBrow, I didn't even vote for that first death, since I was still battling internet troubles to my knowledge. If not, then I was enjoying being able to watch youtube again and wasn't much for actually responding to the mafia PMs until AFTER the first scene was up. =P

Because I'm a dead mafian. And I'd kinda like to explain slightly so that things aren't held against me./EDIT: And what Lloyd said. Why exactly would I utilize a javascript-less version of the site when I didn't have to, just to have an alibi for something a normal mafian would have no remorse for? =P

Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas

Exactly. xP I dn't like having friendships killed over something as trivial as being targeted in a game, so in cases like this, I like to explain what happened before I go and mess things up somehow. =P

Exactly. xP I dn't like having friendships killed over something as trivial as being targeted in a game, so in cases like this, I like to explain what happened before I go and mess things up somehow. =P

Doesn't matter who ordered my death, I said the Mafia as a whole would be taken down as a result of it. =P

Well, I'm certainly taken down now, right? =Pdid you at any time think I was innocent, though? =P

Before I died, yes. But then I realized something was up and you became the number one suspect not in the suspect lists, so I had you investigated. And then killed. xD

Hm...

In fact, if we look at the suspect lists and see who has been put on them both times, and who has not, we could see who was mafia.

then again i have no idea who has been on the suspect lists because i've been busy being dead.

and on fire.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

80 Hours after Blackout: Dusk of the Third Day

Protalgif looked around at the other Matoran around him, and the reality of what he could do sunk in. He could kill them all, if he wanted to. He shook his head at the thought, and then he began to think. They obviously couldn’t see him unless he wanted them too, so maybe he would follow them around tonight. Maybe he could have fun that way. Little did he know, he was being watched.

He inserted himself into the crowd that stood around the large fire. They could actually see each other for the first time in almost three days. Discussions began about what their next objective should be. They soon came to the conclusion that they should find somewhere better to live. They were in a completely open area, and, as ShadowVezon pointed out, the Archives were probably open, and who knows what sort of Rahi were now free.

Thus it was decided that everyone would go to Le-Metru and try to find a place high enough to escape the worst of the Rahi. A few would stay back and protect the fire, but most everyone wanted to find a new place to move to, and fast. The Matoran who stayed behind to tend the fire were ZakarOh!, Kamikez, Toarobot18, Burnmad, and Canis Lycaon, but they aren’t very important at all in the following events.

---

Protalgif followed the mob as they slowly made their way to Le-Metru. The chutes were all offline, so the steady sounds that used to overtake the sector were silent. The smallest shift in the alleys, the sounds of a single rahi, the dripping of water, all seemed amplified in the darkened streets. The group pushed forward steadily, eerily quiet. They soon approached the middle of Le-Metru, and they split up to cover the most area the quickest. Each one of them had a torch of some sort, so they all went alone.

Protalgif laughed at this, and shook his head sadly. They never will learn, will they? He then knew that he would have to have a much better view of these following events, because he had a feeling that important stuff was about to happen. He flew up into the air again, and he watched the decimation of the Village with a smile on his face and a laugh in his throat.

---

The Vahki Hive in Le-Metru used to be a place that all Matoran feared, back in the day, thought Punished Snake as he searched high and low for a place to settle. None of the other Matoran would come close to this place, even if they didn’t know why. It all goes back to before the Dark Time, when we lived in a time of legends. However, with all power off, maybe we could stay here? After all, the rahi themselves probably remember this place as well, and they would stay away too.

Suddenly he heard a small whirling sound. He spun around, holding out his torch as if its’ very presence could hold off anything and anyone who is behind him. He saw nothing in the darkness behind the halo of light at first, but then the whirling sound appeared again. He looked closer, when two bright lights flickered on.

He was looking directly into the eyes of a Vahki, after all these years. It was a Vorzakh, which meant that it was only going to erase his mind of the past few minutes. Punished Snake sighed in relief, sure that because the Makuta wasn’t there the Vahki would just do what they were supposed to do. He was wrong though. Dead wrong.

The Vahki stepped forward, carefully and with great delicacy. Then, before Punished Snake knew it, the

Vahki Staff was protruding from his back. Punished Snake looked down in shock at the huge metal weapon in his chest, and then he looked up at the Vahki with confusion in his eyes. “Wha…?” He managed to squeak out before falling to the ground, discarded Vahki staff still in place. The Vahki shut down then, it had done what it was told to do.

Punished Snake(Turaga) Killed.

---

The Chutes were a major part of Le-Metru, and for that matter Metru-Nui, once upon a time. Once they got the power back, it would continue to be very important. That is, if we can get rid of Makuta, thought the Matoran as he walked through the control center for the Chutes. This would be a pretty good place to live, because it was certainly high.

The Lorax turned around, his torch was actually The X’s arm – still on fire – because he couldn’t let the trees burn just for his vision. He approached the side of the Chute Station and looked out over the darkened city. By putting his torch on the ground behind him, he could see every one of the other torches moving throughout the city. He sat down, and began to think. He had been doing pretty well so far. He actually discovered one of Makuta’s followers just the other day, which was quite impressive really.

There was a small sound behind him, and he turned around to see what it was. He was shoved on the back, and he began to fall down through the air. He landed in a chute, and he looked up through the thick gelatinous substance. It wasn’t moving because of the lack of power, but something still kept the liquid stationary.

He looked up at the being that pushed him off, and he said just a few words. “You do realize that I can breathe in these things, right? You aren’t going to drown me.”

He heard an evil laughter, and the Follower of Makuta above him replied. “You weren’t supposed to.”

Then The Lorax heard a small click, then another one, and then another one followed it. The Lorax was moving, but backwards. He began to panic, and he tried his best to get out. After all, didn’t the chute Engineers used to say that the Chutes would explode if that was to happen. His eyes widened, and then…

---

The explosion of the entre Chute System rocked Metru-Nui. The skies were lit with fire, and little pieces of many things fell from the air. The Detective had gone out with a bang.

The Lorax(Detective), Killed.

---

Veigar y looked up and saw the skies on fire. He was frightened, but just for a moment. Then a Matoran descended on him from behind and stabbed him thirty-seven times in the chest.

Veigar y(Villager) Killed.

Suspect List:

Lloyd: The White Wolf

Sheogorath

Taka Nuvia

Pulse

ToaKapura1234

Valendale

Toa Onarax

Unit#phntk#1

ShadowVezon1

Shadowhawk

You may vote for two people in this list, and once for anybody still alive. You have three total votes.

Well, someone trusted the wrong people. We're probably going to lose, the death rate is far, far too high.

Anyway, cross-referencing time!

• Sheogorath appeared in the first scene.
  • Toa Onarax appeared in the first scene
  • ToaKapura appeared in the second scene.

The odds are strong that one of these is a Mafian.

I will refrain from voting right now. I really do have to point out to the GM, however, that if he has been using clues as he's claimed, they've been really vague and obtuse. The best I can guess is maybe Vahki=Unit#phtnk?

:w:

EDIT: And Lloyd ninja'ed me, I'm going to refrain from voting for now. Although I am leaning to TK.

Since its pointless to bother trying to prove my innocence I'm just going to leave you guys with my cross references.

Now as for repeaters two Mafians killed tonight so out of the Multiple Suspect most likely two people are the killer. Also the step nature of Sheogorath and TK's killings lends credence to the norm of the Mafia to not have the same killer kill alone two nights in a row. However it should be noted that at this point everyone seems to have been on the suspect list at least once.

Multiple Suspect Lists

Sheogorath x2 Nights 1 and 3ToaKapura1234 x2 Nights 2 and 3Toa Onarax x2 Nights 1 and 3

Current Night Suspects

Unit#phntk#1ShadowVezon1Shadowhawk

Taka Nuvia

Pulse

Valendale

Night 2 Suspects

Canis LycaonToarobot18ZakarOh!

Night 1 Suspects

Kamikez

Believed to be innocent

Lloyd: The White Wolf

Burnmad

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Something occurred to me--since we're pretty sure there's a recurring Mafian in here somewhere, someone should cross-reference any possible hints in the scenes where they appeared with this one, and see if they're consistent.

Also, now that the Detective's vouched for me, the Medic needs to contact me. I don't know why he hasn't contacted Tex already.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Well, on that note, I'll switch out Lloyd for Sheogorath.

If he and Zakaro are both mafiosi, this is looking like a very mentally unstable mafia, especially since one just committed suicide. =P

The only way it could be more utterly certifiable is if I was on it. =P

- :burnmad: