Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

Yes, as you are Pyro, killing Xaeraz who is mafia. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

...Xaeraz is d-e-d, dead! He can do no harm! Burnmad's name is just that, a name. He's harmless on the inside, as opposed to his flaming exterior which has been fighting for justice and nothing more the whole time.

And besides, a sane exterior hides an insane interior, and an insane exterior can hide a shockingly sane interior that's absolutely ruthless and kills without mercy.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

It's a joke Pulse. :P Burn was Pyro in III-IV and Xaeraz is usually Mafia.

So therefore I make a meme and need to go to bed.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Xae's right, he's almost never Mafia. I still maintain he's worth lynching.

And this is me here. I hate lynching villagers. And I still think he's worth lynching.

:w:

I love you too, buddy! :D

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Wait, you can link to youtube now in Bio Mafia? I've got to remember that.

You've been able to link youtube for awhile - thanks to some sort of update we had in the timeframe of the last six months (I assume the summer since I don't remember when it became allowed and that's when I wasn't here).

97 hours after Blackout: Morning of the Final Day

Protalgif looked on at the proceedings, and he decided to speed things up a bit. The random stone tablet he saw Onarax drop was transformed in an instant with the Staff. What was once a list of activities from before the blackout was now a “Map”, if you could call it that. Protalgif smiled at his subterfuge, and he began to follow the Matoran as they continued to self-destruct.

---

The next hour was a chaotic one. The remaining Matoran all noticed the stone tablet that Onarax had dropped. It was a map of the current state of the Archives, which he had been documenting. He had noted a strange observation, one that gave hope to everyone left alive. Many of the exhibits were open, but he noted that “Many levels down some status fields are still active. Maybe there is a generator somewhere?”

The thought of a steady source of light, one that wasn’t fueled by the dead, was very appealing to all of the gathered Matoran. Before the bodies of ToaKapura, Onarax, and Sheogorath had even caught fire, the remaining Matoran had all gathered up everything they had and prepared their weapons to defend themselves. Thus the expedition into the Archives was underway.

The first thing they decided was simple, and for the good of all of the Matoran. They decided that they wouldn’t split up, and that they would all stay in sight of one another. That way they were protected both by the threats of the Archive, as well as the threats from each other.

As they entered the Archives, every Matoran was careful and as quiet as they could be. The darkened halls under the city were dank and cold; the fire from each torch gave the only respite possible against the damp chill that surrounded them all. As a group they moved towards the stairways down, stopping at even the slightest noise, or the smallest rumble of danger. Nevertheless, they made it down from the first floor, and together they entered the depths of the city.

On the second level, they had begun to become confident in their abilities. If one Matoran could come down here without harm, why couldn’t a group of them? Just then a sound sang out from above them. It was a clinking-like sound, one that was very familiar for some reason. The Matoran all cowered together, wondering what it was. The sound got closer and closer, and the group began to run for their lives through the black unknown. The steady sound from above was lost in the scramble, but then, without warning, a sharp retort rang throughout the halls. In the silence afterwards, the sound over their heads kept coming, so something else had made that sound. The question was, then, what made that sound?

When they made it down to the next level, they began calling out names, to see if everyone made it down. Every Matoran responded promptly, that is, except for Kamikez. They called out his name over and over, before they eventually realized that he wasn’t coming back. They began to move again, because they couldn’t stand still with this thing coming behind them. Many of them felt grief at the loss of yet another Matoran, yet the danger hadn’t left yet.

Kamikez(Villager) Killed.

The sound continued to follow them as they moved through the other floors, but as they went even more important things were happening. Little did they realize that one could be almost completely silent for ninety-seven hours and yet still be a player in these events. For instance, on the third floor without warning, Valendale found himself flying through the air, only to land in a seemingly empty room.

The door slammed shut behind him, and Valendale shot up and began banged on it, hoping to catch somebody’s attention. The door creaked open slightly, and he pushed his way out. He turned around to the Matoran who had opened the door, who began to speak.

“I so hate door-to-door salesmen. “ He said. He then lunged forward and stabbed Valendale in the stomach, before throwing him back into the room.

Valendale(Villager) Killed.

The rest of the Matoran all heard the slamming of the door, and they quickly all made their way to Valendale’s grave. They were tired of running, and the sound had gotten much closer now, so they all filed in and shut the door. They threw Valendale in front of the entrance, and they all began to huddle against the opposite wall, hiding from the horrible sound. Closer and closer it came, before it suddenly stopped. The Matoran all sat breathless, just waiting for a sign that it was safe to come out. Suddenly, the door was ripped off of its’ hinges and thrown aside. A Vahki stood on the other side, and it walked in and scanned the room quickly. It soon found what it was looking for, and its’ staff beheaded Burnmad faster than anyone could react.

The Matoran cowered in the corner as the Vahki looked down at the headless body below it, and it turned away and began to leave. They all let out a sigh of relief, before they used the bodies of Burnmad and Valendale to shut the door and begin voting.

Burnmad(Villager) Killed.

Suspect List:

ZakarOh!

Shadowhawk

Toarobot18

ShadowVezon1

Unit#phntk#1

Pulse

Canis Lycaon

Taka Nuvia

Lloyd: the White Wolf

Yes this is everyone left alive. Shhh.

Voting Toarobot18 and Unit#phntk#1. Leaving third vote until we know who the serial killer is.

The mafia's in trouble. Time to take them out once and for all.

Do as X says. He is a wise zombie.

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That's two villagers snow who've mysteriously vanished and been found dead some time later. I think it has something to do with one of the Shadow-named players but don't take my word as gospel on this. It's just idle speculation.

@Toarobot: I'd like to hear your side of the story before I vote one way or another.

w:

The chattering corpse man advises to vote for Toarobot and Unit.

just my thoughts

my maggot-filled thoughts.

This guy must've learned from the best.

Voting Toarobot18 and Unit#phntk#1. Leaving third vote until we know who the serial killer is.

The mafia's in trouble. Time to take them out once and for all.

Do as X says. He is a wise zombie.

And Pulse here is pretty smart too. Lynch the robots, people.

Specifically Unit... I've lost valuable materials because I died first - a little agreement between the two of us before roles were handed out. I knew something was up when I died first, and last round I got my confirmation. Unit, for one, is most certainly guilty.

I'm still not 100% on the night killer; that said, Zakaro has been abnormally silent this game, and I would pin either him or Shadowvezon1 as the night killer.

Edited by Tex

Hey, I have not been quiet

shadowvezon has been more silent than i, and he's even more of a talker than i usually am

also, he probs killed valendale b/c HE wants to be the only 'v' person

therefore, and going off the smart people's advice,

voting Unit, Toarobot, and ShadowVezon1.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hey, I have not been quiet

shadowvezon has been more silent than i, and he's even more of a talker than i usually am

also, he probs killed valendale b/c HE wants to be the only 'v' person

therefore, and going off the smart people's advice,

voting Unit, Toarobot, and ShadowVezon1.

Zakaro

...you are guilty, aren't you. I say we lynch Shadowvezon1 AND Zakaro, alongside Unit or Toarobot, and the Day Killer can take care of the remaining person (Unit or Toarobot).

It's a foolproof plan!

So.

I just re-read the topic again.

And got a little handy hint from a dead guy.

Zakaro.

Die.

Die.

you will die.

you and your big hand will die.

Ohey there welcome to the "Let's Lynch Zakaro too!" party

We have lots of Doritos and Chocolate Chip Cookies (plus gluten-free options if you wish to have those instead)

Edited by Tex

Gluten makes things taste good.

And so does the blood of killers.

It's a great dipping sauce for chips.

Do not worry we have lots of killer blood dipping sauce

Blade was kind enough to donate extra after Sheograth made his body turn to fire

It is quite delicious, I do not know how Blade did it but it is bacon flavored

blade

i love you

even though you were mafia

bacon-flavored blood is wonderful.

Now we just need cereal-flavored blood...I hear the only way to get that is from serial killers. I hear it tastes like marshmallows and sugar and blood. Mainly blood.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I still hold to the arguments I gave in Post #384, that I am not the night killer role and the argument said to connect me to the role (that I went away and came back) is unlikely to be the correct interpretation of that hint, if it is a hint, in light of the other things we know about the night killer. Here are the clues again I listed in that post: - Close Connection to The X- Hasn't Seen a Matoran in Over Two Millenia- Crazy: Talks to the Dead- Crazy: Wants to Keep The People He Killed Happy By Bringing Them Dead Companions- Looks for Sleds- Victims' Remains Mangled/Stabs It should be noted that the stabbing theme was once again repeated in this round, assuming that the killing of Valendale, which once again referenced a talking matoran as the killer, rather than a silent/Vahki killing, was the night killer's doing. Now who are the suspects available to us? ZakarOh!ShadowhawkToarobot18ShadowVezon1Unit#phntk#1PulseCanis LycaonTaka NuviaLloyd: the White Wolf Of these, whose name or character is most associate with craziness? That would be ShadowVezon1. To add to my suspicion regarding Vezon, I note that (via BS01) Vezon is currently armed solely with a dagger, and therefore would be most properly equipped for all his killings, which seem to always suggest knife attacks. I am not convinced the sled hint was supposed to indicate anything other than craziness, and may be a red herring just as I think the two millennia thing is (although I did put some thought into how long it would have been since various Piraka had seen matoran, but my memory of Bionicle history is to vague to know if that reference would have any significance in that context). If the sled did mean something, my guess would be a connection to Canis or Lloyd: The White Wolf. I suspect Vezon more than Canis and Lloyd because I think the craziness and dagger usage are stronger clues than the sled. Additionally, Lloyd is still presumably villager, though I repeat my suggestion that The Lorax confirm that in the topic. When I debated with The X earlier, I pointed out that the fact that the night killer seeing him before was more likely to relate to a recent mafia game than any game I had run a year and a half ago, especially in light of the fact that many of this game's players have been in one of my games. In an effort to clear my name, I researched on the Mafia Wiki, although not as much as I had hoped due to my recent busyness. However, I did find Bionicle Mafia: The Ruins of Mata-Nui to be a likely reference. As I understand it, the game was cut short due to the data loss. The Google Cache has the second page of the topic. On this page I noted that The X was in the scene. He saw movement and was protected by another role. This was not enough to lead me to any conclusions, but I wonder if someone who played that game and remembers what happened can fill me in on who interacted with The X or who might have held the role that stalked or protected him. The fact that ShadowVezon1 was also in the game supports my thesis. With regards to my votes, noting the remaining suspects of the second scene, I suspect either Zakaro or Canis is a member of the mafia. In Post #228 I put up a theory regarding Zakaro, pointing out the lack of damage to the body and Zakaro's "big hand." I did not see any connection between Canis and the clues given, but that is not to say I didn't miss anything. The clue that Protalgif explained for Sheogorath, for example, was something I didn't pick up on (did anyone?). For the second mafia member, I suspect Unit due to Tex's agreement. As I understand Tex's post, he and Unit had agreed to reward whichever of them died last. While the fact that Tex ended up dying first as opposed to Unit is not in itself remarkable, the fact that Tex died the very first round points to Unit being in a position to carry out that killing. However, If I were in Unit's position, I probably would have held off on killing Tex until a later round, though, to avoid this exact suspicion. Did the agreement require that the player die in the first round, die before the other player, or die before all other players? This would make a difference. While I would like to put additional thought into this and hear back from Tex on the above, I may or may not be able to access the internet over the next couple days. Therefore, I am tentatively voting for Zakaro (killing 1), ShadowVezon1 (killing 2), and Unit (killing 3).

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

We don't suspect you of being the Night Killer TR18, we suspect you of being Mafia alongside Unit. =P

The agreement Unit and I had was to try and get the other killed as soon as possible; we had agreed that, were we to show up as suspects in a lynching, we would rally every player in the game against the other. While I halfheartedly attempted that in Round 1, it wasn't until last round that my suspicions regarding Unit were proven true.

TR is mafia, Zakaro is night killer, I am 80% sure of both of these.

As for the second remaining mafioso, lynch ShadowVezon and Shadowhawk.

I exchanged roles with Unit, and he said he was a Villager. He could have been lying, but I generally assume my friends don't tell outright lies in private chats. I never do.

Edit: Also, glad these fools wasted a kill on me, being a confirmed villager. The longer the Doc and Day-killer live, the better.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Tex, thanks. That is a different sort of deal than I understood from your previous post, and your clarification supports your argument, as under that agreement Unit would try to get you killed immediately. Hence, I hold my original vote for Unit.

I realize that you think I am a mafia member, but I assure you that I am not, and would be happy to hear any evidence you have supporting that conclusion over Canis or Zakaro, the latter of which I am fairly confident is the second mafia member. My reply was mainly addressed to The X's vote and Lloyd's request for my defense, which I thought were related to the night killer accusation.

Since I am now leaving my internet-accessible location (power is out where I live), please note that I may not be able to address this game again until tomorrow or later.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Zakaro, Vezon, and Unit.DEAL WITH ME VOTING. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png