Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

Well, I vote JL v2, and here is my thought process.

1. JL had Ora' E-Saber.
  2. Voxumo's body was backstabbed.
  3. Therefore, JL stabbed Voxumo.
  4. Whoever stabbed Voxumo while he was dead didn't know he was dead.
  5. The guy who stabbed Vox was trying to kill him.
  6. JL was trying to kill Vox.

Therefore, we should lynch JL for trying to kill Voxumo. This was an act of attempted murder!

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Dang guys.. i turn my back for a second on the topic and i come back only to discover a rather fancy knife in my back.. Hmm.. also you know i am noticing a pattern. The last two mafia games where i i have been killied in i have been killed in the second round..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, I vote JL v2, and here is my thought process.

1. JL had Ora' E-Saber.
  2. Voxumo's body was backstabbed.
  3. Therefore, JL stabbed Voxumo.
  4. Whoever stabbed Voxumo while he was dead didn't know he was dead.
  5. The guy who stabbed Vox was trying to kill him.
  6. JL was trying to kill Vox.

Therefore, we should lynch JL for trying to kill Voxumo. This was an act of attempted murder!

Hmmm? Oh, yeah. Sure.

It'll get you nowhere but that's fine by me. All I really want is my rights to vote. They end up giving my rights to say idiotic stuff.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Dang guys.. i turn my back for a second on the topic and i come back only to discover a rather fancy knife in my back.. Hmm.. also you know i am noticing a pattern. The last two mafia games where i i have been killied in i have been killed in the second round..

Tell me about it... dead in the first round.

I'm working on getting a primary suspect for this scene. Sit tight.

I'm honestly not sure. =/ I don't see anything that really hints toward anything, other than maybe the Bringers of light name somehow; since it said that Voxumo found something, and it seemed to be more than just the murder. Or, now that I re-read it for the millionth time, it could be just referencing that Voxumo didn't reappear. >>'It's possible that the name of the group itself could be a hint, though...The problem here is, Portal didn't describe the actual murder, he described what happened after the wandering vagabond the serial killer got to the body; do despite people having weapons, we don't know if he was suffocated, stabbed, shot, or what. Or, heck, smacked, since Zakaro apparently has a big hand. =PI want to help more with this, but I'm kinda stumped as to what else there is in the scene...

I'm honestly not sure. =/ I don't see anything that really hints toward anything, other than maybe the Bringers of light name somehow; since it said that Voxumo found something, and it seemed to be more than just the murder. Or, now that I re-read it for the millionth time, it could be just referencing that Voxumo didn't reappear. >>'It's possible that the name of the group itself could be a hint, though...The problem here is, Portal didn't describe the actual murder, he described what happened after the wandering vagabond the serial killer got to the body; do despite people having weapons, we don't know if he was suffocated, stabbed, shot, or what. Or, heck, smacked, since Zakaro apparently has a big hand. =PI want to help more with this, but I'm kinda stumped as to what else there is in the scene...

*points at his title and banner* Shadows.. bringers of light.. Possible conflict of interests? Who knows

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

...Uh, that's a very bad reason to vote for someone. If you don't know why, why are you doing it?

:w:

This is Bionicle Mafia. Why are you acting so illogical? Don't try to confuse and bamboozle this new player into being Type 1! How dare you!

If he wants to be Type Two, he can be Type Two!

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

one of us

one of us

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

you're going to die and i have no doubts you're going to die because of all the votes against you. don't worry. it's quite pleasant in this corpse heap. maggots for everyone to eat.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Does anyone see any relations to Lesovikk, cause that seems to be the only thing I can relate to a sled, which was what that one guy was looking for. After all Lesovikk had a sea sled.

The other similar option I see is Toa Ignika's board and hence a connection to the Midak Blaster. So Toarobot

EDIT: Dogsled for Canis?

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

That is incredibly racially offensive! How wouls you like it if I used a hint about a banana to incriminate one of you, as monkeys and humans are so similar?Seriously, while the Canis Lycaon does have a range of roughly Canada and Alaska, they are wild animals, not sled dogs.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

That is incredibly racially offensive! How wouls you like it if I used a hint about a banana to incriminate one of you, as monkeys and humans are so similar?Seriously, while the Canis Lycaon does have a range of roughly Canada and Alaska, they are wild animals, not sled dogs.

Oh alaska.. something something alaska.. we don't really have a theme song so we must steal from canada... Oh Alaska! *attemptes singing*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

As with the clues we discussed for the last round, I don't think any of the clues discussed in this round so far are really very convincing. Noting that Voxumo was already killed when he was attacked again by stabbing, it seems possible that any of the suspects could have done the initial job. To show how a "clue" could be derived for several suspects, I came up with one for each of the suspects except for Canis (I'm still working on figuring out one for him, since I think the dogsled thing is far-fetched):

JLv2: Had an E-Saber weapon with him, and could have used it to stab Voxumo.

ToaKapura: As the only native, would have the home-ground advantage and the ability to sneak about and kill Voxumo around the stated corner.

Toarobot18: Had a Midak SkyBlaster weapon with him, and could have used it to shoot Voxumo.

Zakaro: Had a big hand with him, and could have used it to strangle Voxumo.

Now, as we don't know how Voxumo initially died, any of these are legitimate explanations. My defense is that a Midak SkyBlaster would do considerable damage to the body. With this in mind, and noting that the second person was not sure if Voxumo was dead initially, and therefore stabbed him, strangulation by hand seems like a very plausible cause. Therefore Zakoro is a prime suspect for the initial killing.

The fact that the "Bringers of Light," before they heard the news from Valendale, relayed the news of Voxumo's "disappearance," when his body was lying in the open street, suggests to me ToaKapura as the initial killer, as he would have the ability to lead someone to the right alley for the job and then prevent the other matoran from taking that path and ever finding the body. Keep in mind, the story seems to imply that Voxumo was still alive when they met back up. I am assuming the reason Voxumo was killed, as far as the narrative goes, was because he was the one who knew where fire was. I am not sure which of these two is more likely the killer.

However, neither of those theories are necessarily correct. I do not think that the E-Saber has no significance. Remember, Voxumo was killed and then attacked again. Since the narrative was careful to suggest that JLv2 was stabbed, I suspect that JLv2 is a candidate for the second attack. The narrative implies that both the mafia and the serial killer were involved (two mafians would have two suspect lists, the rules imply, but we know from the first round the serial killer does not always have his own). Since one suspect list was used for both attacks, it is possible the serial killer is on that suspect list and JLv2 is the serial killer, but it is probably more likely that he was the source of the mafia attack, and the serial killer is not on the list at all, since the serial killer did not have a list last time. If the serial killer did the initial killing and the mafia followed up with JLv2, that might explain the ambiguity regarding Voxumo's death, for the previous serial killer killing was fairly opaque as well.

I vote JLv2.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

..ow.

That was one large blast of Type 1'ing to the face.

wow.

...Then, of course, there's the chance that who actually killed Vox and Protal are laughing in their chairs at the fact that the scene had nothing to do whatso ever with what actually happened and we're just using meaningless things to determine who the killer was.

...whoops, that was smart. Better white it out.

Therefore, chicken.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Portal, isn't it funny seeing these people leap on ridiculous evidence and hang the wrong person?

I can not wait to see who is unjustly killed for my murder

Fix'd.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Portal, isn't it funny seeing these people leap on ridiculous evidence and hang the wrong person?

Are you trying to imply something?

I'm implying that the evidence you're hanging him with is ridiculous, yes.

Actually, not so much implying as inferring. =P

TBH, I can't really claim to know he's the wrong person, but the reason he's being lynched is just silly.

- :burnmad:

64 Hours after Blackout: Dawn of the Second Day

Now, here is where things begin to get interesting, isn’t it? Protalgif slowly lowered himself to the ground, and quietly inserted himself among the other Matoran. He wanted to watch this for himself. But this darkness wouldn’t do, at all. How could he fix that? Yes, indeed. He thought, How can I fix this darkness?

---

JL v2 stood on top of the pile of bodies where he had been pushed, completely resigned to the fact that he was about to be killed. I don’t even know where the E-Saber went! He thought to himself, because he had lost it on the way to Ta-Metru. The Matoran were almost all calling out their “evidence” against him, if it could even be called such.

Whatever, he sighed aloud, Just get it over with!

---

This could work, Protalgif thought. JL just wants to be killed and have it over with. That works with my plans, oh yes indeed.

---

The mob in front of the Chattering Corpse Heap was pushing in on JL, who stayed perfectly still as he waited for his ultimate demise. It is all hopeless anyway, can’t they see? They keep jumping on the most random bits of evidence. I just wish they could know that I didn’t do it, and that they would pay for it.

---

Protalgif snickered, looking at JL from the other side of the crazy people. They made eye contact for just a brief second, and then Protalgif raised the Staff yet again.

---

JL saw Protalgif standing calmly amongst the bloodthirsty and terror gripped his heart. This was going to be much worse than he had thought it was going to be.

---

The sky seemed to crack open, and a huge bolt of lightning shot across the sky. It collided with JL’s mask, and the resulting boom flung the other Matoran back, as well as blinding and deafening them. JL’s body also spontaneously broke out into flames, and he fell onto the other’s bodies which illuminated the Heap.

JL v2(Villager) Lynched.

The other Matoran began to sit up, dazed and confused. As some of them began to gather their senses again, they could swear that they heard somebody speak. “Lotesse gurtha ndengina lle.” The voice was otherworldly and strange, and then the Matoran saw something none of them expected.

Blade was stumbling to the front of the crowd, muttering something and with his eyes glowing. He approached the fire that had now started in the center, before slowly turning around and looking at the crowd.

His silhouette was grim against the harsh fire behind him, and with slow, jerky motions he took a knife out of a hidden sheath. Then he spoke, slowly, and painfully sounding. “How… About… this for… Just… ANOTHER DAY?” He screamed, “How… About… it…?”

The other Matoran looked on in horror as Blade raised the knife in his hand, and promptly shoved it into his chest. He fell alongside the pile, and then there was just a glimpse of a greenish black cloud, then it was gone, along with Blade.

Blade(Follower of Makuta) Suicided?

Silence greeted these events, even though it should have been a cause for celebration. They had gotten one of the Matoran that was terrorizing them, and they had a fire now! However, six of their fellow Matoran were in that fire and felt the warmth all too well.

All night Roles PM me within two days.