Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: Aella

"Hehe!" I beamed with delight, giving Tera quick hug before laying back down. I never had anyone back in my cell to talk to at night, not that the HYDRA facility had anyone worth speaking too. It had felt extremely lonely at times.

But now we were all going to be sleeping here in this apartment together and Tera was gonna be with me on the couch and it was going to be awesome. I wasn't sure why I was so excited about this but for some reason I was. I thought of all the things we could talk about instead of actually sleeping...it would be just like a...a....a sleephangout? No that wasn't right...

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Kristen mused upon the thought of of Alaric's survival. On one hand, there's a bunch of people back at the institute that would love to learn of his survival... But then there was Worthington, who she knew telling word of Alaric's survival at the Institute might eventually reach him, and she knew that might not end well for any of them.

"Soo... Can I know what this meeting was about...?" Kristen asked, curiosity getting the better of her as she sat in a spare chair.

-

"Tera...?" Trinity asked, containing her curiosity no longer as she held up the dictionary, "What are the not-numbers?"

Edited by Durandal Years

IC

"Soon." She gave her a sly grin and then offered her to go into her room. The vampire took her seat and watched Kristen, deep in thought. Yes, it was too early to tell the young girl, especially since she had to work out the plan with Ric for the Gala. She could still go crazy and then go back to the institute and tell them everything.... Lynae couldn't have that.

IC:

Morrison's ear twitched as his jaw clamped shut, his normally soft, youthful face looking, for the moment, as though the only reason it had survived so untouched through the more than two hundred years of Morrison Kowase's life was because it had been chiseled out of stone. For a moment, his mind kicked into overdrive; he didn't even notice when Sierra growled out him, though he growled back more fiercly than some hybrid mutant might ever manage.

I've failed.

One of the things he'd sworn he'd do, after arriving, was protect Dallas. Mainly from the very one who seemed to have kidnapped him, the girl Nicole. I told that boy not to trust her, didn't I? Of course I did. The fox-spirit gritted his teeth, clenching his fist as he clenched his jaw. I may have failed for the moment...but one failure simply gives the opportunity for more success.

Relaxing his jaw, he turned to Peter, somebody whose class he'd walked by - sometimes even sat in - a couple times, though never as a human. Just as a fox. Concerned, asking whether things were okay. Ashley answered; Morrison wasn't inclined to agree, but Morrison wasn't in a particularly happy mood, at the moment, to know that Dallas had been kidnapped by an insane little girl - and one who'd very nearly killed Morrison the last time he'd had to deal with her particularly much.

"Well. If it comes down to it, am I allowed to use my skills with the sword to release Dallas?" the kitsune asked, turning to Ashley again. "Because depending on whether or not Nicole has physically harmed him - which I highly doubt she hasn't - my sense of honour dictates that I must repay her in kind, if Dallas is unable to do so." That was technically a lie. But Ashley wouldn't know that.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ashley

"Sure I don't see why not!" Ashley would take all the help she could get, especially from a friendly fox! "Now...could either of you track their scents? I can try asking the trees around if they've noticed anything..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Peter

Wait. A student was kidnapped?

Wat.

"Did you-um, whoever you are," peter spoke, addressing the Japanese man-what was with all the people he didn't know at the school, "Say that a student was kidnapped?" Peter asked. Poking his head back out the window, he looked at the group of people discussing how apparently a certain Dallas Green had disappeared.

IC:

"I never outrightly stated it, sir, but I suppose I implied it well enough, didn't I?" the Kitsune asked, sarcasm rather easily colouring his voice. "Are you willing to help us get him back, Mr. Tyrell?" At the man's seemingly surprised look upon Morrison's knowing his name, the fox-spirit snorted in amusement. Turning back to Ashley, he nodded.

"Give me a few moments and you'll see me following the trail rather closely." Turning, Morrison jumped away, shifting into a fox and starting to run back up to the room that he'd so recently seen Ashley jump from. Time to begin the search.

profiles i guess

IC Peter

Well, .

One of the things that he had told Headmaster Worthington that he would be doing when he took his job was that he would attempt to bring a semblance of order among the school and its student. In a sense, he wasn't hired as a teacher, but as a police officer (at Peter's own insistence, of course; he had nearly fainted from the state the school was in in the first time he took a good look at the place.). And students being kidnapped... Well, did anything more need to be said about the matter?

"Well, alright. Just wait a minute." Peter dashed out of the workroom that he was working in. If the situation was as serious as he thought it was, a disguise wouldn't hurt. Thankfully, he had designed his suit so that it would dry quickly.

IC: Jennifer

"You never answered my question," are we using the submersible or scuba gear?"

IC: Nicole

"What?" Nicole said alarmed. "I didn't do anything with John... I swear." she shook her head.

"I don't know where John is and he's not who I'm talking about at all." She continued to drive through the city; now taking back streets to avoid the main ones. Soon the BMW pulled up outside a mansion. Nicole swiped a black card on a scanner on the large gate and it swung open giving her access. She pulled up in front of the mansion and parked.

"Well we're here." Nicole said as she hopped out of the car and then moved around to the other side to help Dallas. She opened the door and then looked at him.

"Okay I'm going to take the chains off your feet okay? Promise you won't try to run or something? I promise no one is going to hurt you Dallas. That's the last thing I want and I think you got to be curious to see my surprise person." she then bent down and undid the chains on Dallas ankle before taking them off.

"Alright, coming?"

IC: Feral

John couldn't see. The only sensation he could feel was the terrible pain burning in his skull and warm blood running down his face; mixing into his facial hair.

"Daken! This was all you Daken!" John called through cracked swollen lips; the only words he'd said in entire days.

"You had this done to me!" he shouted; struggling against whatever was holding him. He couldn't see. He couldn't ****ing see anything. Daken was supposed to be dead. John had watched his older brother die. He had seen Ashlynn go Phoenix; watched as her fire blasted Daken off the cliff; incinerating almost half his body. But here he was alive and well.

Tears mixed with blood flowed from John's useless eyes. All he'd ever wanted was a brother. A family member. One who was actually blood. Instead Daken had betrayed him. Had tried to kill him over Liliana. Despite all of the torture John had been through in the past weeks, part of him wondered if he desrved this. For all the people he'd killed. For taking Kristen's arm. Maybe he did desrve whatever Daken would do to him next. He'd already lost his claws. They were probably John's most precious part of his body; even above his own **** and they had been taken from him. Cut away while he'd screamed in agony. Whatelse could they do to him? What else did he have to loose other then his life?

Edited by Flex Cop

IC

".... Don't talk to her again." She growled, about to continue until she heard the sound of a car pulling in. "Stay here." She ordered before closing the door in Kristen's face.

The Black Queen made her way down to the entrance, opening the door and smiling. "Ah Nicole! Welcome back! Do you need some help with your friend there?"

IC:

"Oh, quit whimpering. You're wearing a blindfold, dumbass," said his brother, and the world was thrown open for him once again. "Now, can you see? Oh wait. Nope. My bad, stupid question. Of course you can't."
That awkward feeling when John Howlett's eyes opened was as sweet an emotion as he could imagine - it was as though his eyes were still closed, and he could see the light shining, the world spinning, see the little orange spots that meant there was something nearby. But it was as though his eyes were still closed. He saw nothing. Tears started to leak again, and he heard Daken say "Oh wait! Found it!" through the deafening roar of his own despair, rushing towards them both. His brother started to laugh, and the world faded into focus. He saw.
The rising sun gleamed right into his eyes, hot and painful. He closed his eyes again quickly, but his ears were still open; they heard Daken laughing at him.
"One of the improvements we made while you were out, tiger," his brother said, spinning John around: when he looked down he saw that he was on a pedestal, like a pizza on a stone; he was strapped to something or other, arms and legs divided into a macabre X that hurt when he leaned forward and hurt when he leaned back. There was no sitting, like before. "We replaced the old model. I hope you like your new techno-organic blinkers. Depending on what mode you're in, you have X-Ray vision, thermal vision, night vision, telescope vision, and the oldie but goodie regular vision. You were growing a Dali 'stache and some ugly stubble too, but don't worry, we've shaved you right up. The guy who took your claws out did a number on your hand's inner workings, and far be it from me to ruin true art, but we had to at least give you the ability to bend your fingers again. You're very welcome."
John didn't look too thrilled, but Daken wasn't a pouter. He grinned, and ran his hand over John's own mouth, testing the swelling. "I would've been on hand to greet you myself, but I was held up with the feds down South for a bit. When we heard that the Hand was after you too, well...icing on the cake. I gotta say I'm surprised, little bro. I never took you for an oathbreaker. Heavy ######. I like it."
John spat into Daken's face. He didn't respond verbally, but his eyes held no trace of their former affability. The claws of his left hand drew out and he rammed them into his brother's gut mercilessly. "Spit on me again, and you'll be spitting half your teeth out." His hand crept up to John's face and pressed it against his bicep, digging painfully close to the hole left in his cheek from the Hand's nail tortures. "I figured you could use some more sunlight after...what, three weeks in darkness? Three and a half? You've been locked up nearly a month, little brother, and your skin tone shows. The thingamajig you're strapped to spins with the sun, so try not to look up too high too often. You know what they say about looking into the sun for too long." His brother grinned.
"I think we've covered all that we need to cover for now."
"Daken...why?"
Daken's face was impassive, but the friendliness hadn't returned with his grin. That much was clear. "When I heard that the Hand had you and was willing to deal, why, I couldn't resist. They're an ambitious lot. They were willing to turn over one little oathbreaker for a new lot in the world. The price I paid for you was low enough - did you know your life isn't even worth a million dollars? I would be a little insulted if I were you, frankly, but regardless. Your life belongs to me now. So does my payback."
"Payback...?" John asked. "Daken, I..."
"Daken, you. And Ashlynn," he said, pulling a picture of a beautiful young redhead out of his wallet and holding it in John's face. "Look familiar? Are you getting that feeling in your gut right now...oh, wait, that's my claws. Whoops." He ripped his fist away from John's body; once he would have had the muscle to shrug the blow off, but three weeks with no sustenance hadn't done wonders for his body weight, and muscle disappears quicker than fat. "You and that feathered ###### did this to me, but she's dead and gone. Rotting in the ground. Worms are getting farther with Ashlynn Summers than you ever did, bro. That's gotta bite." He pulled a lighter from his vest pocket and lit the picture on fire.
Ashlynn had always been fiery. She lit up quick, and as she charred and burned Daken blew on the cinders consuming the picture. She slowly broke into ashes and floated through the air, far beyond anyone's help. John had tears in his new eyes.
"I didn't know..." he pleaded quietly.
Daken's face changed imperceptibly. His steel eyes regarded his little brother coolly and he stepped forward again, putting his hand on John's cheek. He flinched away, tried to escape, but Daken's hands wrapped around the back of his head (no hair, John noted with a cringe, why can't I feel him on my hair) and pushed him forward, so that their eyes met. Daken Akihiro's face blocked out the sun.
"I know, little brother," he said quietly, like they were exchanging words at his funeral. "But you will."
The grasp on his head tightened, and Daken viciously threw his brother's skull against the wood; it cracked loudly. And it began anew.
-Tyler
Edited by Aegon Targaryen

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ic: Annie looked at the fires a moment longer and then pulled her phone from her pocket and dialed in Ric's number. She didn't get the chance to meet that girl and it troubled her -- she had to know now. This was her kingdom.

Ring. Ring. "Miss me already?"

"Always, brother," she said casually. "I was just wondering -- you wouldn't happen to know anything about a certain short one-armed girl... would you?"

IC:

"I'm not a piece of luggage," Dal grimaced, swinging legs-first out of Nicole's BMW and standing shakily, testing his feet one step, then another; the painkillers Nicole had given him for his face made him shaky. The chains on his wrists rattled with every move. "Dog leashes. Who keeps metal dog leashes in their purse? Like, what kind of human being even has those on standby?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

"Yes... Nicole do take the chains off... Those sort of things are for bedroom activities not transporting guests." She said jokingly, giving them both a grin.

"But in all seriousness, please take them off and come in... We do so enjoy having guests."

IC:

Morrison was distinctly unhappy, from his position up in the room, now. He'd found both Dallas's and Nicole's scents - Nicole's scent seemed to die, slightly, leaving behind just the perfume after a little ways, but that was no issue - and then found out that the window was open because they'd jumped out that way. Climbing over the window sill and using the plant growth on the side of the walls that hadn't been used by Ashley just earlier, he climbed down until such a point as he could jump over to what still remained of the plantlife net, and then down to the ground. There was Dallas's smell in the air again, Nicole's perfume...

As the others must've noticed him and hopefully began following him, the little fox ran along the nasal trail that he'd been given to follow, right down to the street; there the scents seemed to thin out a little. They were still prominent, but likely owing to the usage of a vehicle - something that Morrison assumed due to the scent of pollutants that was currently so close to where he stood, uggh - they were thin. Dissipating rather quickly because they were spread out rather far...the fox stamped his feet in frustration. Turning back to the others, he slowly transformed - this time not into a human, but into a nine-tailed fox, basically his 'true' or 'final' form. ("Any video game addicts or internet trolls that feel the need to make a joke about that will get hurt, I assure you.")

"Do any of you have access to security footage?" he asked, able to speak human language in his nine-tailed form. "Because I'm guessing Nicole either appropriated a vehicle or used her own, and if we can find a license plate, that should help us immensely."

profiles i guess

IC:

"Guests," Dallas repeated skeptically, looking up at the Mansion. "Hellfire. Guests. Right. So I've been kidnapped by the late President's daughter, chained up like Air Bud, and been carried to the front door of the Illuminati HQ. Just putting it out there - this sounds like the worst Nic Cage movie ever. And there are many, maaaany bad Nic Cage movies."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

"Don't be angry at me, I don't have anything to do with this. I am simply offering my hospitality to you; it is simple... human kindness my dear." She walked closer, a teasing smile on her lips.

"Will you be that ill mannered to deny my simple request to come in and enjoy the hospitality I am offering?"

IC Peter

"I should be able to get access," Peter replied. He had been able to find the rest of the group after retrieving his combat suit-why was he carrying it around again? "Wait a second." Peter walked out of the garage and headed over to the camera room.

Once inside, he logged into one of the computers and began rewinding the security footage hoping thsat he would see something; after a while, he managed to catch the sight of a diamond mutant carrying Dallas over her shoulder and a pink BMW. Playing the footage at normal speed, he saw that the diamond girl had dumped Dallas in the car, then drove off. Recording the license plate number on a scrap of paper, he walked back to where the others were. "Here," he said, handing the paper with the number on it to Morrison.

Edited by Man of Miracles

IC:

"What's the license plate number, Mr. Tyrell?" the fox asked, impatient. "Just give us that and we should have something to work with." When Peter handed it to him, he frowned, and dropped it on the ground.

"I swear, you people can be so useless sometimes..." he read off the number quickly, and shrugged. Fox-style. "Somebody get me a cell phone."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC:

Kristen uttered a surprised 'Yes Ma'am' before Lynae walked out, leaving her to her own thoughts once more.

Everything that was happening with Lynae... She wasn't entirely sure that she was uncomfortable with it. On one hand, she was completely terrified of what Lynae would do to her if she ever failed her, or betrayed her... But on the other hand, there was something about it that didn't terrify her. After everything that Kristen had done, to other people, to the voices in her head, and everything, she knew there was no punishment short of death that was suitable for her. It made it seem that this was ironic, verging on just. That, that part made it feel like she wasn't just playing around, that this was the final punishment for all the wrong that she did. For everyone she'd hurt, everything that had happened to her since arriving in this dimension seemed like the universe was giving out cosmic community service. And Kristen had a lot of hours to fill.

There was of course, Kristen's personal feelings about Lynae. Of which, only the voices in her head were privy to. Which they also yelled at her for. While Kristen recognized that Lynae had her 'tied' to working for her, she also admitted that she wasn't mean about it. Only when Kristen did something she didn't like. Which Kristen knew that the more time she was with Lynae, the less of a problem this would become. The thought made the whole thing seem even better to her, despite the cacophony of voices in her mind. Which reminded her...

The voices were still yelling at her, and she hadn't told anyone... Kristen figured she'd have to tell someone soon about the small army of victims she'd accumulated in her head. Getting up and stretching again, Kristen decided that she couldn't just sit around here all day. Even though Lynae told her to stay put, she wanted to go back out and look at more of the ornate mansion... So long as she dodged Lynae and got back to her room before she did, she would be fine. So she quietly stepped out of the bed room, sneaking back downstairs, avoiding the lounge that she was at earlier, and began to inspect the nearest painting with interest.

IC:

"Well, because I probably shouldn't get Inari to intervene in these affairs - considering how Inari is a god - I figured I'd call the secular, moral authority in this country on this planet." He stretched out a paw, tapping in the numbers. "Meaning I'm going to see if I can convince the President to help."

profiles i guess

IC Peter

"... The President? You mean Mr. Jameson?" Peter was honestly confused; he had assumed that this kitsune had known about chain of command, but apparently he didn't... Maybe? "Wouldn't it be better to call the police? I mean, thewy're the ones who deal with this kind of stuff, and if you call the White House, you're gonna be in hold for a long while."

IC: Nicole

The blonde mutant glanced at Lynae as she approached. The new Black Queen of Hellfire. Nicole shook her head.

"Thank you my queen for the offer but I think I'm okay." she smiled as she held Dallas to her.

"I was just going to take him up to my room. Once there I'm going to make him our guest if that is okay, I trust Dallas. I don't want him to feel like our prisoner."

She then turned to Dallas and pouted. "I don't usually but I needed something to make sure you didn't get away..." she said. She moved over to him and pulled the leashes off his wrist.

"Here, they're off. You're free to go if you wish. But I really want you to come inside and check things out."

IC: Jennifer

Jennifer looked at the newcomer and wrinkled her nose. "Those things will kill you." she said. "Anyway let's get started then." she said as she climbed into the open hatch of the submersible. There were three or four seats behind the pilots seat which she climbed into.

"Its a bit cramped but there should be room for all of us."

Edited by Flex Cop

IC: TLAW-001

"I second his question, do we head off now? Oh wait, it seems we are." Before climbing into one of the seats, he turned to Maurader. "I may be a robot and not become sick from cigarette smoke, but for the sake of everyone else, don't smoke inside this small submarine, please."

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC Marianne

"More visitors? Really?" Marianne had been walking through the main foyer when Lynae greeted yet another person at the door. "You do know that we aren't supposed to be public?"

IC Peter

"... Except that we don't know where they went. They turned right and that's all we know, unless we can hack into traffic cameras."

IC Tokiomi

"Ah, yes, we shall head off." "Man, what is happening to me today?" Tokiomi thought.

Edited by Man of Miracles