BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Just so you know, Party Poison, that breaks a fair few of the rules regarding combat in the BZPRPG, as well as basic player etiquette. Since you didn't know better, I'm gonna let you off on this one; please just try and remember that for future interaction. :)

IC:

Vezok turned to look at me incredulously, staring at my "stump" of a wrist, and I shrugged. I shook my wrist softly, and from inside my armor my hand wriggled out and flourished. "Ta-daaaa!"

Vezok chuckled grotesquely, despite himself, and picked up the prosthetic hand I'd used. "Didn't think you had the brainpower for magic tricks."

"You wound me. Here, hit him on the back of the head once or twice," I ordered, holding out a bottle of Salamanders. "Then lock him up in something. I don't want to waste a prison, and these gnats would ransom themselves to save another life. Really pretty cute. Almost makes me wish I could sell you. Think Hakann would give up his life for yours? I hope so."

-Tyler

Edited by LONG LIVE TYLER

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

The conveniently placed Giant Toa Laqriel swooped down like some vast predatory bird of prey and began to drag this random Votaka dude away before he hurt anyone throwing axes about in the middle of a battle where he was barely conscious. He was quite lucky that he missed any guard members.

It was unfortunate that he missed who the guard were fighting.

So she dragged him back to where the medics had set up camp.

OOC:

Hey dude! Welcome to this lovely mess of a BZPRPG :D

For the record, you should do whatever tyler tell you to do 'cause tyler is like a god around here.

(And Nuju's the dude who hired god)

IC: Wryu

Ta-Koro: Charred Forrest

The Copper Toa of Fire watched the others fight the Nui Jaga with all there might. They seemed to be... somewhat coping. She wasnt sure whether to help them or to back out. Yes, she would be risking her own life. It wasn't that the Nui Jaga was that much of risk, but she lived by the philosophy that she was always one wrong move away from meeting her end. Like she was on that fine line of life and death. Trouble was that life only seemed to push in one direction. She wouldnt call herself heartless, but if she just slipped away now no one would even notice she was there. No foul in no one sees it, right?

OOC: This is the part where it would be good if someone noticed her.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC:

"Aye aye, captain," The command from Lohkar acted as a catalyst for Floria to disappear as she activated her Huna, invisibility quickly spreading over her body as she drew her swords and stood, shaded by the stairs between the quarter and main deck.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kahlynn

"You have got to be kidding me."

Very unlikely and very unfortunate things often tended to intertwine. What they also tended to do, in Kahlynn's experience at least, was happen. The rock getting from on top of the creature to directly below was a typical case of this. The Skakdi couldn't help but wish he was the one with the gravity powers so that he could just make the Jaga float away as opposed to making sure it never left. However, he had to make do.

Springing from behind a tree, he made a dash for the scorpion. Hurdling a ashen bush, he began to load a bolt into his crossbow as he rapidly approached the creature's tail. Cursing his own disregard for personal safety, he launched himself into the air, aiming to land on the Jaga's back.

IC:

As soon as the Zamor Sphere hit Oreius, the Toa of water sprung into action. From the way her fire-brother had been fighting to keep his anger in check ever since Ko-Wahi, she had a feeling the Piraka was in for an unpleasant surprise soon enough. But in the meantime, there was a window of opportunity as the Skakdi's focus was diverted. He was right about one thing though: attachments were a weakness. Especially the vain attachment to one's own voice as he spouted out his own warped psychological ideas.

She moved to the left and charged, her staff raised and ready to swing; simultaneously summoning her element to form another sphere of water in the air. There was a short distance between them, easily covered within two or three running steps, but Reidak was quick on the uptake and brought his weaponized mining equipment around to block the incoming attack - which didn't happen. Instead, he was suddenly soaked by a splash of cool water from above. The Toa of water had stopped her strike a fraction of a second before impact, letting the Skakdi's counter hit empty air, then she let go of the sphere above, dousing him, which bought her the second of time she was hoping for.

He glared at her and despite her thoughts being anything but joyful, she shot him a coky, straight-outta-Le-Koro grin in return while thrusting her staff forward, the blunt end aimed straight for the Piraka's forehead. "You talk too much."

"Come on, big guy. Let's dance."

IC: I block with the launcher while bringing the saw down again, jarring my arm but keeping the staff out of my eyes. She isn't bad and I guess I might as well not focus on the other guy until he snaps out of it. So it's time to beat down the original target.

"Sure. And while I may talk too much, miss," I fire back, shrugging as I step to her right, "in the morning, I'll be quiet and you'll still be ugly." Channeling my momentum, I slip the launcher in the bag and flip the saw. Then I grab it with my free hand and thrust my drill under the staff for her abdomen. Its power begins to liquefy the ground at her feet. Let's play with her element and her mobility both. She can control water well, but is that control refined enough to absorb it when her attention is focused elsewhere?

Edited by Xenophilic Zeno

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Veros and Crimeia (veros's POV)

"Pleasure, Jolek," I replied, striding forward. "I don't know about you, but standing around isn't exactly going to change anything. Is smoking the...whatever they are out like the best fish in Ga-Koro going to even work?"

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Leah brought down the right side of her staff, deflecting and catching the drill that was poised to gut her. Her mind raced through her options, ruling out her first three thoughts, while she resisted the Piraka's considerable raw strength and feeling her feet slowly sink into the softening ground. Within half a second she'd settled on playing it safe, conserving her strength and saving the flashy moves for when they were truly needed. Reidak was leaning into his attempt to add a superfluous hole to her body, pushing forward to overpower her, his growling head just a few hand's widths away from hers.

The low end of her weapon was keeping the drill from piercing her abdomen, but the left, upper end was free to move still. She pushed the lower end to the left, redirecting the Skakdi's weapon slowly away, then suddenly smacked him in the face with the upper end. It allowed her to twist out of the weapons lock and, following through with the turning motion, to initiate a forceful kick to sweep the Skakdi off of his feet.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Mekana - An unnamed Hospital in Ta-koro somewhere -

Mekana groaned as her vision came to, she felt something soft and warm beneath her, she realised after a few moments that it was a bed. Recalling back, the last thing she remembered was being horribly injured, attempted to teleport her way out of danger, and then being rescued by a hot guy. She recalled his name being....Jolek...yes that sounded right. She'd have to hunt him down later and properly thank him....

She felt weird, the horrible pain she'd felt before she'd passed out was gone, but now her mind was...foggy...how much pain meds had the doctors given her? She haven't even thought of money yet...

Her hands instinctive searched for her pockets, but then she realised once more she was in a hospital gown and didn't have pockets.

"Where's my stuff..." her voice came out in more of a moan, hardly intelligible.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mekana - An unnamed Hospital in Ta-koro somewhere -

Mekana peaked her head out from the sheets, "Oh...you're just the cake man..." She sighed in relief.

Grabbing the cake, she began to eat it, though she took her time, she was having trouble holding the fork steady.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jolek's head gradually turned, his sidelong glance shifting to a full-on stare. A piercing, questioning glimmer in his eyes, he responded in his most eloquent manner possible.

"Uh."

This day just kept getting better.

"If they don't then there's a good chance that means they're... y'know, out in the open." he continued, gesturing in a vague circle to the area in front of the inn that they were facing. "Where we want them to be. Fight them on our terms, not theirs."

Plan B... Well there was a likely answer, if not a concrete decision by his little group of alleycats.

"The other plan was to bring what's left of the place down on top of them. Either force them out into the open where we can separate them, or crush 'em."

Fun times. Still a valid idea, too, which made it even better.

"As for that last bit, not sure. Looks like we've at least 2 from just trying to set this up alone. The place was already burning when I got here, so who knows the entirety of it?"

He inched forward. They sure were taking their time in there...

helo frens

IC: Veros and Crimeia (Veros's POV)

I moved forward with Jolek, Crim holding her position in front of us, bow trained towards the inn should anything come out. I flourished Absolution and sheathed it, shifting into a stance where a draw could bring the maximum amount of cutting damage with a single slash. I don't like this at all. There are too many variables. Things could go wrong at a moment's notice.

"Well, at least there's options, Jolek," I said, gripping Absolution tightly. "And if they come running out...well, that's where my sword comes in."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Elysi

"Zelvin, did you expect this when we decided to help?"

IC: Zelvin (Ta-Koro)

"I excepted blood would be spilled but this is ridiculous" Zelvin replied. Her mask was active, sharpening her senses. Her eyesight in particular.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Wryu

For some reason unknown to her, Wryu had a twinge of guilt as she began to slip away unnoticed by the others. It wasn't a crippling sense of pain, but it was enough to make her stop and look back at the fight.

Strange emotion guilt. Made people act like they wouldn't normally act, for better or for worse, Even if the two terms were very, very subjective did it stil make it right to run?, Wryu thought to herself.

She was a girl of impulse and if her impulses told her to fight then she would fight. After all, she only normally came into any form of trouble when she didn't trust her instincts.

She threw one oh her sickles at the Jaga's claw. She was a good aim, even without her Calix, which she wasnt fond of using.

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC:

"Push it back!" I shouted before I snapped off a sturdy-looking branch from one of the dead trees around and launched it at the Jaga like a javelin. "Push the ###### back!"

IC: Helios (Charred Forest)

"You heard the lady, Vygel" I called to my fellow Ba-Toa as my Disk Launcher found its way back to my hip.

"Let's throw this oversized Arachnid the way of last week's forgotten lunch"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Asuno:
(From Le-Koro)

The recovering amnesiac Toa of Sonics stepped out of the tunnel that formed the Le-Onu-Ta Koro Highway. He beheld before him the fiery city, and it appeared that there was a blazing lot of action. He looked back, hoping to see Jrahann coming behind him.

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Saeren, outside Ta-Koro Hospital

The great and troublesome thing about spending time talking to coroners was that you didn't get disturbed that much. It wasn't until the first of the wounded were coming in that Saeren even knew something was going down. As he passed the front desk, Saeren grabbed an idle physician and informed him that he was going out on foot. As he half-ran out the doors, he tore the bronze strip off his right shoulder and hooked it in place on his pack. It wasn't until his foot registered an impact with something upright and metal that the idea of looking where he was going crossed his mind, and Saeren fell flat on his face, rolling over to look up at the face of a familiar Toa of Plantlife.

"Sorry 'bout that, Svero. Didn't see you there."

OOC: Saeren, EMT, is on duty.

Edited by Zox the Arendelle Fox

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

IC:

Svero sighed, reaching down and helping Saeren up. First those same Skakdi he'd been dealing with before decided to attack, then people started getting hurt and he had to take care of it, and now one of the Koro's few good EMTs decided to trip on him. It was getting quite annoying, really, to see that absolutely nothing was going right. And it was rather disappointing to see an EMT coming close to hurting himself, while most likely in the rush to go help others.

"Not a problem, Saeren," he said, completely at odds with what he was thinking. "Although, just for tripping on me, I'm going to punish you. Consider yourself enlisted into the Ta-Koro guard. You're our newest medic and my assistant. Get your mind online and get ready to help me help people. You have exactly negative thirty seconds."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Push it back!" I shouted before I snapped off a sturdy-looking branch from one of the dead trees around and launched it at the Jaga like a javelin. "Push the ###### back!"

"You heard the lady, Vygel" I called to my fellow Ba-Toa as my Disk Launcher found its way back to my hip.

"Let's throw this oversized Arachnid the way of last week's forgotten lunch"

IC: Vygel

"Got it!" Vygel concentrated and reduced the creature's weight, letting it slowly float.

"Helios push it with your power!"

IC- Verak

Prepare to board?” I scoffed at Lohkar’s order as we approached the hostile ships. “I don’t do preparing.”

I looked around and the bustle of activity as sailors scurried like about the deck and rigging like ants swarming a hostile rahi too close to their nest. The activity and energy was pretty much tangible as everyone prepared to fight. I sensed that they hadn’t been in a good one in quite a while. It was all in their frightened eyes and their quick, tense actions. Everyone was feeling that energizing mixture of fear, excitement, and anticipation, the adrenaline already pumping through their veins.

As the Pirate ships began to let off the first volley, I strode towards them, passing various sailors who were prepping their funky grapnel gun thingies that Lohkar asked me to prep as well. Devices designed to help them board enemy ships.

But I had a much better device.

I broke into a sprint and gave a dashingly casual salute towards my fellow boarders, such as Gunner or Raknar. “See ya on the other side, brothers.”

I winked, turned, and jumped off of the side of the boat, soaring high over the heaving water. At the apex of my leap, I teleported across the distance between the vessels, appearing above the deck of one of the smaller Pirate ships. Laughing in exhilaration, I hit the deck, rolled, and came up so close to one of the pirates I had no choice but to punch his surprised face.

“G’day, brothers!” I announced, spinning and taking in the sight of the cruel and hostile crew of sailors arrayed around me. “How are we doin’ this fine day?”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

"On it" I called as I called on my powers, shifting Gravity so that the Scorpion would be pulled away from us into some jagged looking trees.

You know being a Ba-Toa is pretty awesome.

Edited by Gyro Gearloose

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...