BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mura/Karaihe - Ta-Koro

I look up to see who is doing the shoutin-- it's that Le-Matoran who sold me the stolen vase! Now it's my turn to shout: "Guards! Guards! Arrest that matoran!" I'm uncharacteristically loud, my rising panic driving my voice. I stand shakily, my finger pointing at him...

From behind me, the shout o' guard goes up...maybe another fight is at hand. I grin. Putting the Ta-Toa down not so gently, I lumber over to the li'l Su-Matoran doin' the shoutin'. 

"What's the problem, mate?" I ask wearily, but most cer'nly not warily. He's tiny.

I stare up wide-eyed at the gigantic grey skakdi standing over me, my feet rooted to the ground. "I-I bought a-- that is t-to say, he sold me a stolen vase!" I manage, quivering. 

I raise an eyebrow. Then I look to the vill'nous thief. He's another tiny matoran...uuuuuuuuugh, why? Ain't there somethin' more int'restin' to fight 'roud here? I adress the green matoran: "I'm 'restin' you on suspusicusicion of thievery. You comin', or do I 'ave to whack you over the head like this toa?" I gesture to the orange and red toa I've just knocked out.

Kathok

IC: Mura/Karaihe - Ta-Koro

I look up to see who is doing the shoutin-- it's that Le-Matoran who sold me the stolen vase! Now it's my turn to shout: "Guards! Guards! Arrest that matoran!" I'm uncharacteristically loud, my rising panic driving my voice. I stand shakily, my finger pointing at him...

From behind me, the shout o' guard goes up...maybe another fight is at hand. I grin. Putting the Ta-Toa down not so gently, I lumber over to the li'l Su-Matoran doin' the shoutin'. 

"What's the problem, mate?" I ask wearily, but most cer'nly not warily. He's tiny.

I stare up wide-eyed at the gigantic grey skakdi standing over me, my feet rooted to the ground. "I-I bought a-- that is t-to say, he sold me a stolen vase!" I manage, quivering. 

I raise an eyebrow. Then I look to the vill'nous thief. He's another tiny matoran...uuuuuuuuugh, why? Ain't there somethin' more int'restin' to fight 'roud here? I adress the green matoran: "I'm 'restin' you on suspusicusicion of thievery. You comin', or do I 'ave to whack you over the head like this toa?" I gesture to the orange and red toa I've just knocked out.

IC: Luta and Raku - Ta-Koro

"That's ridiculous"

"I didn't steal nothing" 

"I've just been feeding baby gukko birds all day"

"I'll bet you that guy stole the vase and is pinning it on me because of the guilt he feels"

The noise wakes Raku up.

"Should I get that guard? Yeah!"

"I'LL TEACH YOU TO BEAT PEOPLE SENSELESS FOR NO REASON!"

He conjures up a ball of fire and aims for the back of him. 

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC: Taleen

"Echelon is not fat." She hadn't seen Echelon during the invasion of Ko-koro, but she knew it was something that he couldn't have pulled off if he was fat. 

"If he was I would have killed the ###### by now."

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Torana

She shook her head trying to take in everything that'd just happened.

1. The Guardswoman kicking Erzu's

2. Saeva stoking the fire

3. Guardswoman continuing to kick Erzu's

4. "This is why I don't drink, I get a little... testy. REDHOT BOMAYE!" 

5. Guardswoman finishing up the kicking of Erzu's

6. Barechested Redhot channeling Jerry Rice

7. W H A T     T H E     # # # #     I S     G O I N G     O N

8. Redhot offering beer

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Raaka

"I dunno. Figured I'd just go wandering again, but that was before I even knew what I was really getting into. Don't really want to fight for a while - don't think I can, anyway."

• Upvote 1

Sanguivox sighed in relief, and walked on. "We'd better get going. That... thing might come back." he started walking on.

"...you do realise we're going towards 'that thing', Turaga?"

[Ta-Wahi, Mangai Tunnels]

“Don’t worry, wise one, I’ve got you,” Lucira said, hooking her left arm through the turaga’s scrawny one, supporting him.  Most of the other matoran who weren’t fighters had collected in the middle, with Tarotrix bringing up the rear.

Lucira nodded at her fellow guard, who gave her a look that said are you sure you want to risk your life for a half-senile turaga?  She ignored the implication.  As far as she was concerned, the other matoran were possessed enough to know what was good for them.  Sanguivox, she guessed, had yet to realize that his toa days were behind him.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC:

"Oi."

The single sound cut through the clearing as the Po-Toa collected her blade, accompanied by what seemed like the faintest smell of something burning. Crimson armor at home in the ashen gray of the Charred Forest, Saeva had stalked her way down from the porch, planting herself in the same spot Erzu had begun. Blue eyes, the startling contrast to her armor, were rooted on the Ta-Koro Guardswoman.

"Good fight. Can't give ya any for that." She began, arms crossed across her chest, speaking volumes about her mind. "But no one gets to cop that attitude after. Not after a duel. Don't give a who you are, who you think you are, or whatever the else might matter. Talk down to my guys, you get taken down."

"Don't care how many tries it takes me."

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

It was hard to look like a steely, stone cold handsome tank with stars in your eyes and a big grin.

Red had to take time to erase both before he walked outside with a keg casually gripped in each hand.

Bless your cellars, Malik.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: I'm being defended

She's calling her out

like I didn't choose this fight

like I can't handle it

like I need to be coddled

like I need her protection...

I'VE HAD ENOUGH .

"Butt out, Saeva."

He threw his coat over his shoulders, roughly snatched up his swords, and marched inside, leaving only the venom-laced words to hang in the air even as he shoved past anyone trying to stop him. They didn't get it. None of 'em did. Not even her, who people thought was just him but a girl and a Ta-Toa.

Of course not.

Since when has that girl even lost lately? Memory was getting real ###### fuzzy.

Whatever.

He was done with sticking around to be insulted, directly or not.

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

IC: Pae - Ta-Koro

With another look behind him, Pae pushed the door of the small ware-house open and slipped inside, taking off the hood of his cloak while the others stepped inside.

IC (Jin)

Ta-Koro. Again.

I couldn't exactly just go out and tell my partners why this stupid place made me so uneasy (and even if I could, I wouldn't. Professional decorum, y'know?), so I sweated it out. Tried to keep a straight face. I don't know how well it was going, but we all looked kinda put out in the heat and stink of the city, so maybe I fit right in.

The warehouse was a little cooler than outside, insulated from the smoke and hot air. I breathed a little easier.

"So. What's our plan, again?"

IC:

HonorCon 2.

HonorCon...2?

Against Erzu?

She'd only been trying to help, you selfish, whiny, son of a ##### self absorbed #####ing prat #####.

The kegs clattered onto the Shaddix family porch; Red's fourth button popped open angrily as the Toa of Earth turned on his foot and walked with military precision into the front room. No sign of Erzu.

"Salvajemono," he said, more calmly sounding than he felt and wishing he'd cracked open a keg first. "It's me. Red. House isn't big enough to hide from me for long. I want to talk."

And beat the goddamn common sense clusters in your head online the way Whitehot did for me, but I'll settle for a talk.

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Much as the Prime Directive is telling me to beat your ######," Red said dryly, "Saeva ain't my only hero on the team. Get out here, Erzu. I came in alone. S'just us."

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sanguivox

Sanguivox gave no answer to the Toa who stepped up to defend him. They figured he needed protection, and they were probably right. He would have died if not for their help.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC:

"Whitehot kicked my worse than that on the night Makuta fell. We threw a rager for all the people who were getting ready to enlist in the Ussalry alongside us, and we threw punches back and forth, got a little ground and pound in, ended up concussing each other by headbutting each other with thirty feet of momentum and two hard- craniums." The Toa of Earth grinned ruefully at the memory. "Then she suplexed me. She's about a foot shorter than me, and I'm almost twice her muscle weight, but she put my through the beer Kolhii table and I didn't get up until crack of dawn."

"I think you'd like her, if she wasn't a cop. , I love her even though she's a cop. The Ussalry thing...didn't pan out, and I got...low. You saw what happens when I take a shot or two back there. I was young, had a small life savings I was gonna spend on new Ussalry gear, and no Saeva Sareta to stick up for, so I started...improvising wit' it. Whitehot stopped me...a lot. Always reamed me a new one. Beat the outta me a couple times if she had to. I don't know if we'll ever even be on speaking terms again because of it...but after squatting here a while, I finally got it into my head what it was all about, bruh. Getting defended now and again don't make you weak. If it did, I would've never stopped to talk to you guys. I know you can take care of yourselves. But...if you're your own defense, all the time, then you're only setting yourself up down the road when you're not able to defend."

"C'mon."

"Be a bruh. Apologize to Saeva. Watch me do a keg stand. And after that, we'll work on being underachieving shits together."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Nobody. She did it because she cares about you, ." Red's voice hardened again perceptibly. "If it weren't for the fact that I'll never let myself fall around you guys, I'd have killed to hear that from her."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

She composed herself, taking in the events as they occurred but not really bothering to try and figure out whatever refused to make any sort of sense and just chalking it up to general naïveté about the strangeness of the world around her and the beings within it.

But she did understand how bitter and hurt Erzu was.

She carefully followed Redhot into the house, but hearing the two going back and forth, and especially Redhot pouring his heart out, she hung back in the entryway and listened.

IC: "One man's trash is another man's treasure." he snorted, unwilling to bend. "It was my fight and it shoulda stayed my fight. So what if I got shook up a bit more 'n usual? happens. I'm not some kid wailing because he scraped his knee, man."

helo frens

IC: "I'm mad because I can't even have my loss to myself." he shot back. "If she wants to fight the Guard or something for her own reasons, fine. Be my guest and watch the handfighting. But doin' it in my name's just adding insult to injury. The difference between her and Whitehot is that she isn't my sister. She's just..."

Hold on.

...What was she?

Friend?

Acquaintance?

Rival?

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

IC: Pae - Ta-Koro - Old Warehouse

Pad wasted no time in responding, "I request assembly with Ta-Koro's Captain. He... will agree to meet with the man who brought him Korzaa."

He paused, "Ta-Koro will likely have names of our 'Turaga Killers'," Pae said, "We find them."

Pae stopped, and turned to look at Jin plainly, "You know the terms. Why ask again."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Your soul-sister, Erzu. Y'know - your sister in spirit... I mean, how can she not be? You two keep each other grounded, keep each other close, stick up for each other... like siblings."

She paused for a moment, striding up beside Redhot and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Wouldn't you do the same if you were in her shoes?"

IC: Pae - Ta-Koro - Old Warehouse

Pae looked at Jin for a moment before he turned away, checking his weapons, "I presume you both wish to remain secret?" he asked, "I did not reveal the existence of companions last time. I will not again unless I am accompanied."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

"You have all the resolve in the world, Erzu, but one person ain't enough all the time," Redhot said. "That's why the Great Spirit gave us sparring partners. Two of you slapped some purpose into me without even realizing it...and , with four of us, ain't no way we're goin' wrong. Right, Tor?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ...What's with this tone change all of a sudden?

Despite the anger fading to give way to confusion, he still wanted some time.

But,

Here they were with the rousing speech and the triumphant music and team spirit shoved down his throat with a funnel.

G-Geez, guys...

helo frens

IC:

Almost as abruptly as things had grown chaotic, they grew silent. The venemous words had proven toxic enough to kill the very sound in the atmosphere, and as quickly as she had stepped off the porch, Sareta Saeva was alone.

Save for the Guard. She gave the Toa one more look, though the burning smell was gone, before seating herself on the steps as though she'd cast the Guard from her own personal reality. A dull flame, its red coloration showing only enough energy to keep existing, moved in lazy concentric circles around her. She was silent, the same, hard expression she'd given Solvi still on her face.

And in the deadened air, the fire danced listlessly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

My Saeva sense is--oh no

"Tor could hammer the point home better than I could, probably. Right now, just know that you're my friend, bruh. And remember that there's a girl out there alone on the porch who just put her neck out on the line for you. Whether you like it or not, do right by that. Or friend or not, your is grass." Red's eyes lit up with small stars again, and his grin slanted playfully. "Heh. Geddit?"

He squeezed Torana's shoulder once and turned around, heading back outside to find Saeva and Solvi Soter staring each other down. Red leaned down on the keg with his elbows, bracing his forearms along the metal, and sighed at its reflective surface quietly for a second before looking up at Saeva. It felt wrong to look at her without a note of trickery in her eyes. All the triumph had been sucked from her face at once, and now that he was out of close proximity to Erzu again the bubbling in his gut was taking over again. Red and hot.

But he couldn't tell her that. As much as it would probably motivate her more than anything else...well...actually, Red didn't know what would motivate her. He'd never seen her unmotivated before. At the Crucible, in the Forest...only here, at the Shaddix mansion, had Saeva Sareta been anything but his paragon. Now she was a woman. Maybe not a woman like anyone else...but...but...

"I don't know how to talk to you," he said to the Toa of Fire quietly, feeling his chest twist at the confession. "Want any beer?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME