BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Halyx:

Halyx looked at the Toa of Electricity, wondering. "You can't touch the water? Shocking. Here, let me help you. It's so simple, an Ussal crab could do it." Halyx took the canteen from Baku and bent down to fill it, then handed it back to it's owner. "So, I'm Halyx, that's Visalk, over there is Guvla, and the short one is Lumira. What's your name?"

OOC:

I really didn't want to mention it, Grimlock, but I've noticed you've had a few grammar hiccups. Namely "Please your a Ga-Toa can you fill this please?" It should be "Please, you're a Ga-Toa. Can you fill this please?" Also, you've spelled canteen cantina, not to mentio-

WARNING. GRAMMAR NAZISM INCOMING. BRACE FOR IMPACT. BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES. WEAPONS TO MAXIMUM. EVASIVE MANUEVERS. MILITARY THRUST.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: (Mura)

-Mura awoke, rubbing his head. It hurt.

He sat up from his prone position on the ground, staring blearily around as the throbbing pain in his skull did little to subside...

Then he remembered.

He stood, hastily looking round the alleyway in case his attackers were still here, but there was no sign of anyone else in the alleyway...

Muggers?

He checked his satchel, but his widget supply seemed to be fully intact. Mysterious.

"You won't tell anyone about this, will you?"

Mura froze. 

"Don't turn around."

Mura froze more.

"You will go to Ko-Koro. We will be waiting for you there."

"I...I was going to Ko anyway." Mura managed through his terror. Maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea to go there after all...

"You will go."

"IknowIknow!" it came out almost as a squeak.

"Don't turn round for twenty seconds." The voice instructed. Mura was more than happy to obey.

Once Mura had counted to at least fifty, he risked turning slightly. Without a sound, the mysterious being had disappeared.

Kathok

OoC: yes. I know I have terrible grammar and spelling, ironic considering that I love to write.

IC: Baku

"Thank you, Halyx, was it?" I say taking my canteen back and taking a large sip. "I'm Baku. You see I couldn't touch water because my powers have been acting strange lately," I explain putting my canteen away. "So what are you doing in Ga-wahi?" I asked.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: The Angler / The Southern Charm

"I don't mean any offence," I replied, "but it can difficult to tell what the artistic type is willing to do."

I should know.

---

OOC: Don't worry about it, toa grimlock. We all have to start from somewhere.

IC: Lumira / Shoreline

A Toa who couldn't even touch the water? Have to say, I'd never heard of something like that before, and this was coming from a girl who'd been around the island more times in the last three years than most folks get to in their whole lives. I'd seen a lot of weird stuff over the years, but this day was cranking out 'strange' like a snow cone machine being fuelled off of the Drifts.

Things like this are what get me up in the morning.

"We're looking for some Toa," I said brightly, poking my head out from behind Halyx. "Trying to make a team, y'know? I'd be Lumira, by the way, miss Baku, in case you couldn't tell which one of us was the short one. How do you do?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Halyx:

"Well, excuse me, Shorty, but how exactly AM I supposed to introduce you? Guvla's the blue one, Visalk's the red one, I'm the yellow one, and you're the short one. Forgive me for your natural height deficiencies." Halyx was rather aggravated by Lumira's disdain at his adjective description of her. 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Halyx:

"Wow. We're going with the I word. Thanks, Visalk. Sorry, Baku. Hey, how about you come with us? We can always use a Toa of Electricity."

OOC:

Just putting it out there for Baku to join up. Also, since I don't know what 6-letter swear you're thinking of, I just picked a random letter. I like thinking of different cultures having different swears. For instance, Igloni or something like that.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC:

"This isn't fun?" The question was clearly rhetorical, as the Le-Toa didn't bother waiting for an answer. Liara used her mask to turn right side up and drop towards the surface of the water, gliding gracefully just above the surf. 

"What'd you have in mind?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Asa

"Okay, here goes." Asa closed her eyes and concentrated. The two of them, if things went right, would see a second sun rising over the horizon...

Two presences on the mental plane at once; this was a tricky matter. Asa wasn't sure if she would be able to see both of their minds simultaneously or if she could only have access to one at a time. She would find out when it happened.

.:OKAY, I'M IN. GOING TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND:.

OOC: I guess I'll leave the description for he inside to you then?

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC:

To describe the mental landscape of the spirit-fused Toa would be like trying to describe a certain dark goddess in all of her unholy beauty.

Nigh impossible.

The two minds were almost irreparably fused, to the extent in which that separating the two could prove almost... Fatal. Everything about them was mixed, some memories of certain locations they had both been two had even been mixed together, creating an almost "corrupt" memory.

Much less to say about the two conscious minds of the toa. They were autonomous of each other, but at the same time, bound. All their memories were available to the other, same with bodily functions. Everything, shared.

That... Was really, really loud.

Ignore Aeolus, look around. You have my permission at least.

.:OH... HOLY MOTHER ZUTO, WHAT IN THE NAME OF ZATAKA'S FOOT...?:.

Asa took a mental breath and spoke again.

.:IT DOESN'T JUST LOOK LIKE THE TWO OF YOU ARE INHABITATING THE SAME BODY. THE MENTAL LANDSCAPES, YOUR 'MENTAL FEELS', THEY'VE BEEN... COMBINED. MIXED. YOUR MEMORIES, YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES, CONTROL OVER THE HOST BODY, IT'S ALL BEEN WELDED TOGETHER. IF SPLITTING THIS... FUSION, FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD-I SIMPLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT-IS POSSIBLE, THE TWO OF YOU WOULD EITHER COME OUT AS VERY DIFFERENT PEOPLE OR... SUFFER MENTAL DEATH.:."

Edited by namcurtsnoC

.:UH....:

MALE MIND IN THIS BODY: SHUT UP.:. She pushed as hard with her Willhammer as she could, hoping to create a mind control effect.

Okay, what to do now... Maybe she could ask around.

.:History people, if there are any: has anybody here heard of a case of an accident with an Iden resulting in two minds combining into a mental fusion?:.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC:

.:History people, if there are any: has anybody here heard of a case of an accident with an Iden resulting in two minds combining into a mental fusion?:.

That's a question people don't ask everyday, Soraph thought to herself. As a Vilda and one of the more experienced (and strongest) Willhammers on the trip, Soraph decided to chime in and help where she could.

:​I've never heard of anything like that with an Iden, no. But if you think about it, the situation you're describing isn't all that dissimilar from what we Willhammers we do; we force our consciousness' into another being's and push certain ideas the right way.. or wreak havoc. With animals, Vilda can embed themselves so deeply we see through their eyes and move their bodies like our own. And some in the Empire might say the Twin Souls technique is mental fusion of absolute perfect synchronization. Of course, all this is only possible through Dasaka Disciplines, not through an Iden, and are only temporary . 

:I'm sure there would be many eager to study the case back in Kentoku, and perhaps find a cure:

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC Halyx:

"Wow. We're going with the I word. Thanks, Visalk. Sorry, Baku. Hey, how about you come with us? We can always use a Toa of Electricity."

OOC:

Just putting it out there for Baku to join up. Also, since I don't know what 6-letter swear you're thinking of, I just picked a random letter. I like thinking of different cultures having different swears. For instance, Igloni or something like that.

IC: Baku

I look around at this group of misfits and instantly decide their is no way in kazakarni I'd go with this group. Especially not when I've got business of my own to take care of. "Thanks for the offers but I've got business to take care of myself," I say starting to walk away. "Hope to see y'all again someday!"

And with that I was off to find my old friend Uzan.

IC: Visalk

"Well miss Baku, it was a pleasure meeting you!" Visalk yelled to the Toa. "Now," he said turning back to the group, "I believe Lumira said there's a good place to find Toa in the Koro, if she would be kind enough to lead us their I'd appreciate it a great deal."

OoC: Baku has left for le-koro. And for the record the word I was thinking starts with C.

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

"Thanks Captain. Your solidarity makes me all warm and fuzzy inside."

---

"Bro," I said to Halyx, holding up my hands and giving him a hopeful smile as I backed away. "I was making a joke. I am the short one here, I've long come to terms with that. I was trying to make a witty introduction, yaknow, let the Vo-Toa know that I'm a real class act and all that? I suppose my delivery might have been a little stale, seeing how she left, but ... where was I going with this again?"

I glanced around at the rest of the my compadres, and suddenly a lightstone was bursting into life (metaphorically, of course) in my head and I snapped my fingers.

"Yeah, that's it! What the Viz-man said!" I exclaimed, my smile growing into a full-on grin. "I hear the Great Takea's a pretty popular restaurant 'round these parts. Don't know if we'll necessarily find Toa there, but hey! Worth a shot, right?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Halyx:

"Well, let's see. I've got, oh... a couple o' widgets, about an ounce of protodermis and about eight chili peppers. How much will that get us?"

OOC:

So, do we need one of us to plop out a new Toa, do we already have an applicable one or do we take our chances?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC:

"Maintaining my image and reputation is easy. As long as I keep doing my job just fine, my reputation is perfectly safe." Liara flew lazy circles around the surfboard, grinning. "You, though. You hero types have to constantly maintain your image. Saving kittens, rescuing villages, slaying Rahkshi. Always on the go."

"Admittedly, you're job security for people like me."

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Guvla

"Not much, maybe a boat ride but that's about it."

OoC: I say we hold out for another day then we move on to Ko-wahi, I think they're are some Toa there we can talk with.

IC Halyx:

Halyx looked across the Koro towards where Lumira was pointing. "The Great Takea, eh? Well, we don't need a boat. Circle back around into Ta-Wahi and head northwest across the Tren Krom Break. Drinks are on me."

OOC:

I'm gonna assume that the Great Takea is a bar or something, the way Lumira talks about it. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, yeah, Grimlock, staying for a day couldn't hurt. If push comes to shove, I'll summon a Toa from beyond the LDD. I'm already working on it.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"Much appreciated, Captain."

"So, we have everyone?"

---

OOC: The Great Takea is more of restaurant, actually. It's run by the Horde (a player-controlled group of Skakdi) who settled down in Ga-Koro after the Maru beat Makuta.

"I've got a bit of money," I added, rifling around in my pocket to see if I actually had any money. Coming up empty, I quickly assumed that I must have left it in one of my boots. God willing, it actually was in one of them and I hadn't forgotten it back home.

Aw well, I made it through with less.

"In any case," I continued, strolling towards the village gates. "There's bound to be a few Toa somewhere in the Koro. There usually are."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]