BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Viima's hut):

"I guess", Viima blatantly replied. "I have some past... affiliations with that part of the island, but I've tried long and hard to forget the reasons for it. Still, I can't help enjoying Ga-Wahi."

Viima took a dried berry.

"Anyway, what about you? What do you do for a living?"

IC Xerrand, Viima's hut

Xerrand took a deep sigh, pursing his lips as he did. He understood past affiliations. Memories too painful to keep, yet too precious to throw away.

He was so distracted he almost didn't hear the Matoran's question

"A living?" he replied, "as you can see I'm a Toa, defender of the Matoran." not really answering the question in its completion he leaned in closely towards the Matoran before adding "I work on behalf of some very powerful people. People who have the authority to affect change"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC

Xerrand chuckled a bit, "No. Not the akiri. This is more of a para-government association. That's part of my job actually." He spoke cryptically, his charming smile softening the eeriness of his words.

"How do you feel Kongu is doing leading the village?"

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Viima's hut):

Viima felt uncomfortable discussing the job of the Akiri. A reason for this was that Surina used to do that in the days when they had been dating, and it later turned out she would be willing to kill an Akiri to meet her ends.

"I think he's doing his job just fine", Viima replied, with a hint of defensiveness apparent in his tone. "It's not easy to manage a village such as Le-Koro. A village above the treetops is under many dangers from the air."

IC

Xerrand watched the Matoran shift uneasily "you must forgive me," Xerrand added, "you see my job is to protect the matoran of the island, and to stop the corrupt." He assured, "but we can't just go pulling our support for Akiri willy-nilly. We need to have an understanding of how the matoran are being treated."

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Anyone who can start an RP session with me?

IC

Xerrand watched the Matoran shift uneasily "you must forgive me," Xerrand added, "you see my job is to protect the matoran of the island, and to stop the corrupt." He assured, "but we can't just go pulling our support for Akiri willy-nilly. We need to have an understanding of how the matoran are being treated."

Hey, I saw your character entry on the BZRPG wiki!

Edited by Hero2065

OOC: Anyone who can start an RP session with me?

IC

Hey, I saw your character entry on the BZRPG wiki!
OOC Yo, OOC-only discussion goes in the Discussion thread. Mkay?

Wait, now I have to post.

Um...

IC: Zharuk

To say things had changed would have been an understatement. The Makuta was gone, the Akiri started butting heads only to suddenly make up, and a strange species had visited the island from a world away. It gave Zharuk a headache just to think about it.

The fact that he was sitting in a coffee shop, benignly drinking coffee, was just a bigger sign of how weird things had turned out.

Shortly after the defeat of the Makuta, Zharuk had pulled out of his more illicit dealings and had retreated to a quiet life as a small-time business owner. With said business dealing in musical implements of all things, one could say that Zharuk had become a completely different Toa. He no longer dressed in fancy suits, his sword was gathering dust in the back room, the Mafia-related documents had been burned; even the memory of the axes that lead to his secret lair had been forgotten. To the locals, he was merely Zharuk Storukru, the music enthusiast.

And the coffee connoisseur. Which explained hat he was doing in the coffee shop in the first place. Oh well; all's well that ends well. "Oi, a bula berry muffin, please?"

Edited by Man of Miracles

IC: Wokapu & Ra’lhen – Le-Wahi Bald-lands

To Wokapu’s surprise, his sleep the night before was dreamless. He was now packing up the last of the essential supplies into his sand-colored backpack. He and Ra’lhen were due for a long journey, and he knew that they’d need to stop in Le-Koro to get more supplies.

Hopefully he’s as prepared as I am, thought Wokapu, as he buttoned up the cloth covering of his backpack, leaving only his two golden-hued katana blades resting in the soft spiky grass. All of his armor had been washed and polished early in the morning, along with his tools. He was now ready. Wokapu picked up both katana blades and placed them into their sheaths. He then could see from Ra’lhen’s shadow that he was approaching him from behind.

“All packed?” asked Ra’lhen.

“We’re good to go,” replied Wokapu, pulling up his backpack and placed the straps over his shoulders. He then tightened the straps a bit so that the pack clung snuggly and comfortably to his back. “Let’s hope for the best”

“I don’t see why you’re so worried,” Ra’lhen said, “You’ll be fine regardless. Besides, we have to get supplies from some village and we might as well get it all out the way now”

“Of course,” Wokapu said matter-of-factly, “No turning back now”

Entrance to Le-Koro – Lake Kanae

“First obstacle!” Wokapu whispered to Ra’lhen as they approached the handleful of (armed) guards across the bridge. Pass them was the elevator they needed in order to get into Le-Koro.

Wokapu could see that this could take quite awhile if they want to search through their backpacks, which would make perfect sense to do. After all, one of them is virtually unknown and the other used to be known as the second deadliest minion of Makuta. Of course, Ra’lhen looks a lot different now than he did then. Not as bulky, and he has a very approachable demeanor to him. While Ra’lhen used to bear the image of someone you wanted to run away from, now he bears the image of someone you want to run to, because he’ll protect you.

“I’ve got a smarter idea,” Wokapu said to Ra’lhen, “I know what we both need in order to make this trek. I’ll get my satchel out of my backpack and I’ll just take that into Le-Koro. You hold my backpack while I go buy the stuff we need”

“Good idea,” Ra’lhen replied, “Just so we both know, what is it you’re going to buy?”

Wokapu both sighed and chuckled as if it was odd for Ra’lhen to think he wouldn’t be able to recite all that they needed. Nonetheless, Wokapu spoke has he took off his backpack and began digging for his empty satchel.

“Some long-lasting foodstuffs, hunting javelins, a couple of cloth sacks, armor polish, and… some other stuff that we don’t know we need yet, but when we do, we’ll have it!”

Ra’lhen felt like he was clenching every muscle in his face to keep himself from rolling his eyes.

“Works… for me,” the Toa of Electricity uttered.

Wokapu – Le-Koro Marketplace

While getting access into Le-Koro was actually quite simple and straightforward (they even let him carry his katanas blades inside), the Toa of Air couldn’t take another step once he entered the marketplace. Throngs of shoppers that consisted of Matoran, Toa, Vortixx, Skakdi, some Turaga here and there… it looked like chaos—organized chaos of course. It was clear that everyone here had a place to be and was making a rush to get there.

“I don’t remember Le-Koro being this… populous,” Wokapu mumbled softly to himself.

What do?

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Kewa

Kewa was having a very slow day. And by slow, that means no one had come in at all that day. His forge was empty, and all of his orders had been completed. It was quite dull, actually. So, he went outside, leaving a sigh on the door saying:

Be back later. Please leave orders in mailbox.

He walked around Le-Koro, and something caught his eye. A poster, advertising a 'technology expo' in Po-Koro. Interesting... he thought. In fact, it might actually be a good idea to attend such an expo, and maybe open a stall there.

Yes. I shall do that. People will see the quality of my wares, and come in flocks to my forge!

And so, Kewa headed out to Po-Koro, hoping that this excursion would prove profitable.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix had long past abandoned his place in the bright-star inn and moved along Le-koro. However he suddenly caught sight of a toa of air with golden (or is it yellow) armor which made him shield his eyes a bit. Though it did catch his eyes and as such he approached the toa

"Are you a toa?"

OOC: That would be you Emzee

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Wokapu – Le-Koro Marketplace

Wokapu blinked only once before regaining control of his composure very quick. He was never one to gawk or show any sort of uneasiness towards odd-looking beings. He wasn't always perfect at it though. This vaguely insect-like being however…

Well, I've seen stranger, Wokapu thought, Actually, no I haven’t…

“Why yes, I am a Toa. Don’t let the armor throw you off, I’m a Toa of Air,” replied Wokapu. “Are you a tourist as well? I’m kinda trying to find my way around here to get some travelling supplies.”

Chivinix looked at the market and seemed to consider it and vaguely shook his head

"Chivinix is not tourist persay... He is trying to discover this island..:

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ic: His shadowfighting session had taxed Stannis, not so much physically as mentally. The exertion was moderate and his physique was almost built for stamina and strength, but the force of reliving his fight against Heuani and imagining the dark toa right there before him brought back too many fuzzy memories. The journey into the Mangaia was a terrible thing for all involved.

He stepped back to the kolhii court's bamboo gates and slid one open to exit; it parted for him without resistance. It reminded him of the massive stone doors to the Makuta's lair, but only as much as a toy figuring reminds a child of a scene from a film. Things seemed lighter after review and Stannis figured Le-Koro's joy somehow helped in that regard. Happiness there was intoxicating as though the oxygen itself was contaminated with a contentment agent.

But even that small, playful reminder can stir a larger memory, and Stannis' mind wafted back to the episode against the dark toa and the Makuta.

Don't think. Remember! Antrim's voice reminded the prophet. It was a valuable lesson not to spend too much time thinking and brooding when most answers can be found by simply scanning history for it's foreshadowing of events. History, like its parent, history, often worked in mysterious ways. That insight didn't prove as valuable in the Mangaia, where no previous experience could match the terrors experienced then, though as retrospect it was a gold mine. Reminding ones' self of the darkness there served as a suitable drug to Stannis' mind, sharpening it and keeping it on edge for whatever he had wrought in turn. Darkness still lurked.

... But not in Le-Koro. The Maru breathed in, held his air for a moment and then expelled it slowly, easing his nerves and allowing his shoulders to sag from their typically stoic posture. No, he concluded, I will not trouble myself today. Not today.

It had been a log while since he had come to Le-Koro and he still hadn't looked at the village in detail since before Kongu's rise to dominion over the treetop culture. Choosing to start from the nexus of the village, he decided to begin his exploration in the marketplace, ostensibly to look for souvenirs to mark his visit to Le-Koro with a trinket.

The place was busy and bustling with raucous bartering and noisy settlements. Things and the denizens seemed normal, but his attention was snared by another toa. The man didn't strike Stannis as a tourist or local, a relative unknown by all standards, but instead was screaming another, different thing. A name.

Joske.

Could this man be...? Stannis thought. ... Joske's replacement in this world?

It made enough sense to him. Joske was banished in Le-Wahi and the timeframe would have allowed a man such as this to make his way to Le-Koro easily. His curiosity piqued, Stannis came nearer to the man who was just halted by another odd person, but his attention was affixed on that golden-armoured toa.

"Welcome to Le-Koro," Stannis said as he arrived at arm's length. "Have we met before?"

Ooc: Adrian, hit me up on Skype; all the cool kids are using it and I sent you a contact request yesterday. Also, we can catch up on the going-ons referenced in this post. I'm sure you're a little confused. :P

Vox, you're more than welcomed to stay and interact with us both! I don't mean to dissuade you from sticking around.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

OOC: Mind if I join you guys?

IC: Seria

The Ga-Toa walked around with a little wreath on her head as she went by Le-Koro. She had gotten on a trip to Ga after being healed by 'The Teal Musician'. She liked it in Le, but it just didn't have the water scenery to make it feel like Ga.

She then spotted a bug-like creature and a Le Toa chatting about, and couldn't help hearing about them not knowing the island.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help myself to hear you talking. Are you need of anything? "

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Ic: His shadowfighting session had taxed Stannis, not so much physically as mentally. The exertion was moderate and his physique was almost built for stamina and strength, but the force of reliving his fight against Heuani and imagining the dark toa right there before him brought back too many fuzzy memories. The journey into the Mangaia was a terrible thing for all involved.

He stepped back to the kolhii court's bamboo gates and slid one open to exit; it parted for him without resistance. It reminded him of the massive stone doors to the Makuta's lair, but only as much as a toy figuring reminds a child of a scene from a film. Things seemed lighter after review and Stannis figured Le-Koro's joy somehow helped in that regard. Happiness there was intoxicating as though the oxygen itself was contaminated with a contentment agent.

But even that small, playful reminder can stir a larger memory, and Stannis' mind wafted back to the episode against the dark toa and the Makuta.

Don't think. Remember! Antrim's voice reminded the prophet. It was a valuable lesson not to spend too much time thinking and brooding when most answers can be found by simply scanning history for it's foreshadowing of events. History, like its parent, history, often worked in mysterious ways. That insight didn't prove as valuable in the Mangaia, where no previous experience could match the terrors experienced then, though as retrospect it was a gold mine. Reminding ones' self of the darkness there served as a suitable drug to Stannis' mind, sharpening it and keeping it on edge for whatever he had wrought in turn. Darkness still lurked.

... But not in Le-Koro. The Maru breathed in, held his air for a moment and then expelled it slowly, easing his nerves and allowing his shoulders to sag from their typically stoic posture. No, he concluded, I will not trouble myself today. Not today.

It had been a log while since he had come to Le-Koro and he still hadn't looked at the village in detail since before Kongu's rise to dominion over the treetop culture. Choosing to start from the nexus of the village, he decided to begin his exploration in the marketplace, ostensibly to look for souvenirs to mark his visit to Le-Koro with a trinket.

The place was busy and bustling with raucous bartering and noisy settlements. Things and the denizens seemed normal, but his attention was snared by another toa. The man didn't strike Stannis as a tourist or local, a relative unknown by all standards, but instead was screaming another, different thing. A name.

Joske.

Could this man be...? Stannis thought. ... Joske's replacement in this world?

It made enough sense to him. Joske was banished in Le-Wahi and the timeframe would have allowed a man such as this to make his way to Le-Koro easily. His curiosity piqued, Stannis came nearer to the man who was just halted by another odd person, but his attention was affixed on that golden-armoured toa.

"Welcome to Le-Koro," Stannis said as he arrived at arm's length. "Have we met before?"

Ooc: Adrian, hit me up on Skype; all the cool kids are using it and I sent you a contact request yesterday. Also, we can catch up on the going-ons referenced in this post. I'm sure you're a little confused. :P

Vox, you're more than welcomed to stay and interact with us both! I don't mean to dissuade you from sticking around.

OOC: Oh i am not dissuaded.. just was waiting for Emzee to respond before i posted

Chivinix considered the Blue armored toa who was talking though suddenly he caught sight of the other toa, with brown in color however the mask he wore was odd by the burnt-orange color he seemed to wear.

Chivinix not good enough to be spoken too? Maybe Chivinix not wish to speak with

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Viima's hut):

"Don't worry, I understand where you come from. Your goals are as honorable as any. We live a time of peace and technological development, but who knows where the next threat will come from? In those days we will need Toa like you more than ever. You've heard of those people in the west with the psionic powers and everything, right?"

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Viima's hut):

"I guess", Viima said with a shrug. "Never been good with names. I just heard about them during my travels. They're getting people agitated here and there. I'm wondering why no one has thought to sail to this land they are said to come from."

“Chivinix is not tourist persay...,” the insect-like being replied, “He is trying to discover this island..”

And… he refers to himself in third person, Wokapu thought, fighting himself to not judge too harshly (to not judge at all would likely be too difficult for the Toa of Air right now), Well at least I won’t need to ask for his name now.

Just then, Wokapu’s attention was pulled in another direction. Someone a bit more conventional-looking was now approaching him. It was a Toa… more specifically, a Toa of Stone. The man’s appearance and demeanor almost reminded Wokapu of his father Wokodin, who was also a Toa of Stone. However, this man gave off a positive and inspiring aura, and Wokapu did not feel intimidated like he usually does around Wokodin.

“Welcome to Le-Koro,” the Toa of Stone greeted him at arms length, “Have we met before?”

“Thanks, Toa,” replied Wokapu, “I don’t believe we have, actually”

He then looked at both the Po-Toa and Chivinix.

“My name is Wokapu, and stopped by Le-Koro to pick up some supplies before I join my friend down below on our journey to the north. I was just chatting with Chivinix here to see if he had a better grasp over this marketplace then I do”

A quick glance around the place revealed that little had changed in the few moments Wokapu had been here.

“This is a … very fast-paced area,” Wokapu said, trying to find positive words to describe the maelstrom of barters and shoppers swarming around them like Nui Rama, “I’ve spent most of my life on Mata Nui in Ko-Koro, a village known for being quite calm”

The party was about to get even bigger as Wokapu heard a third voice from his right side.

“Excuse me, I couldn't help myself to hear you talking,” a Toa of Water said, “Are you need of anything?”

You heard us? Over this crowd? thought Wokapu. She probably passed really close by just now and Wokapu simply didn’t notice given the… interesting fellow that Wokapu first met, along with the important-looking Toa of Stone.

“Well, actually, since you asked,” Wokapu took out his shopping list and began to read off of it.

“Would you happen to know where I could find some good food that’ll last awhile, or hunting javelins, cloth sacks, and armor polish? I’m travelling with a friend up to Po-Koro to meet someone”

Wokapu knew there was a good change that she was a tourist as well, but… it’s worth a shot.

Ic: Wokapu, Wokapu, Stannis thought, trying to remember something to conclude if this man was a new identity or an established denizen. The name wasn't familiar by any means, which could only mean... well, anything, really.

“Would you happen to know where I could find some good food that’ll last awhile, or hunting javelins, cloth sacks, and armor polish? I’m travelling with a friend up to Po-Koro to meet someone.”

Stannis was new to the area, too, so his knowledge of the village and its economy was limited, at best, to the common knowledge any man who dabbled in exploration or just had needs would know, though even that seemed a greater degree than this Wokapu possessed. Without thinking he mentally jotted down his notes, still holding the possibility that this was Joske's equal: Disconnected with common society, lacking in supplies, on a mission of some sort.

"Your best bet for the supplies would be the mercantile shops; there are a few here, I think. I'm not from here, either." Indeed, Stannis had not visited Le-Koro in as long, if not longer, a time as Wokapu. Their guesses were as good as any, though perhaps the toa of water would have more insight on the market's treasures. "And I'd suggest Sulov's Trusty Trail Mix for your food staple. You can find the stuff stocked in a few places, especially in Trader Boe's shops. I think I passed one on my way down here from the kolhii stadium... But I can personally vouch for the stuff's longevity and heartiness."

He quickly realized he had forgot politesse in favor of promoting is friend's popularized and formulated mix, and added his introduction at the end as if on purpose. "I'm Stannis Maru, leader of the Toa Maru and a guardian of Mata Nui."

Wokapu smiled, “Pleasure to meet you Stannis Maru”

Truth be told, he didn’t really take the Toa’s claim as guardian very seriously. Back before Wokapu lived in the wild, when Makuta still ruled the land, almost everyone called themselves a guardian. They were not just any hero, but they were the hero that would (of course) defeat the Makuta.

Odd that some would still carry this attitude even after someone already came and performed that very feat, saving the island from darkness.

Ah, well. Good to see some things never change, thought Wokapu.

"I think I'll take your recommendation into consideration. I can never turn down trail mix"

Wokapu’s attention returned to the Toa of Water.

“More specifically, would you know of any places that sells Sulov's Trusty Trail Mix? Or maybe the closest Trader Boe’s? I might like that more than having to negotiate with every independent trader I come across”

Edited by Emzee

Chivinix approached the Toa of stone with the mask that did not match his armor color at all. He seemed rather intrigued by something he had said.

"You are Maru? Maru kill makuta?"

It was obvious that the insectoid had no idea who he was actually talking to or the importance that the individual held for if he did he likely would not have been so blunt in asking. But yet for being a shut in confined to a large cavern he seemed to have pick up on a decent amount of conversation and was slowly learning.

This is the being who killed my Creator? How did he fall to such beings.

The black orbs that was Chivinix's eyes turned to look at the toa of air again. Apparently the le-toa's words about negotiating was something he understood for even in the Chivinix eat Chivinix cavern he had come from his people would trade goods to make their short lives better. However that good may translate to bits of food and unique rocks but it was trading and negotiating none the less

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ic: "You are Maru? Maru kill makuta?"

"Yes," Stannis said. For the lack of a better way to say it. How else could I say it? 'No, we I actually just put the Makuta into an ethereal dimension I don't even understand but it was us who defeated him,' didn't suffice.

"That was us."

His unflapping face and enigmatic eyes all but confirmed his words were true. But as he looked down on the odd creature he couldn't help but wonder what sort of being it was. 'Chivinix' presented himself as a puzzle to the wizard, alien and strange and in need of exploration. Though from Chivinix's reaction Stannis could garner the being was just as curious in him as he was in it.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Chivinix considered this revelation and seemed to think about it for a long time

"Chivinix should be mad at Maru for killing Creator.. But chivinix people see that if he was killed so easily it is only fate. The weak fall while the strong survive."

The tiny orange pupils of Chivinix's eyes roamed over Stannis and he seemed to be considering something about the toa.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ic: So the Chivinix was one of the Makuta's creations, Stannis noted.

The creature seemed inquisitive and as morally neutral as the parakuka, another one of the Makuta's constructions. Interactions with Inu through Oreius had confirmed to Stannis that even those born of darkness still can hold their own codes and were just as sentient as any matoran; had those insights not been shared with Stannis he would have viewed the Chivinix with much less open eyes or mind. For now, Stannis simply observed and appreciated the life that was exhibited before him, disregarding its creator for all reasons except for the addition of a footnote.

However, the creature's statement of philosophy was a blatant nod to the Makuta's corrupted principles, giving homage to strength and power instead of grace and unity. Stannis considered debating against the notion but thought better of it, instead merely offering a piece of his own sort of insight.

"The Makuta failed because it was his Destiny. He walked a path he could not escape from; his destruction was unstoppable. It was prophesied to be so."

Chivinix stopped his observations of Stannis and looked him fully on, mask to face. His eyes narrowed slightly as the Toa spoke his words of prophecy and destinies. During his short time on mata-nui chivinix had learned about the virtues these beings valued; Unity, Duty and Destiny. While he did not agree with the virtue of Unity he could not deny Duty and Destiny. For it was his duty to Kill the other chivinix and it was his destiny to explore this island. However as the Toa spoke his mind was already forming a counter-statement

"Could it not be that it was his destiny to fall to the stronger beings since he was weak? Is that not Destiny?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ic: "Destiny often works in mysterious ways. There are times I even think she has a sense of humour," Stannis said with a short chuckle. "There are several ways to interpret the road that was taken, and yours is one of them, but I believe that his falling to the power of Unity was a foretold means to an end and not the absolute truth in and of itself. There were... many other aspects of that prophesy."

Chivinix idly brought one of his four hands to tap at his chin as he thought

"Well... None the less he is dead. Nothing can change that."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Seria

"Well I actually bought some the other day. I haven't opened them yet, but you can have them." She said with a somewhat sad tone.

"But you can have them. I actually prefer fruit than Trail Mix." She cheered as she got herself together.

"I can take you to my place, it's not far from here. Oh and for spears, I'd go to Ta-Koro. There's a forge that I heard is great. I personally have not been there."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC (Lema): The Toa walked into the Bright Star Inn, and quickly spotted his squad-mates at a table near the far wall, immersed in conversation. Moving over to them, he pulled up a chair and sat down heavily. "Sorry I'm slow-late" he apologised. "I saw a Muaka in the forest on my way here, wandering near to the village. I thought it best to drive it away before it could become a threat. Now, what are we quick-discussing?"

ppg2.png

IC (Lema): The Toa walked into the Bright Star Inn, and quickly spotted his squad-mates at a table near the far wall, immersed in conversation. Moving over to them, he pulled up a chair and sat down heavily. "Sorry I'm slow-late" he apologised. "I saw a Muaka in the forest on my way here, wandering near to the village. I thought it best to drive it away before it could become a threat. Now, what are we quick-discussing?"

IC: Ludvin

"Are you still a member of the Gukko Force here in Le-Koro, and if so, do you still participate in the program?"

IC (Merror)

"I know about Joske, if that's what you mean," Merror replied, uncertain whether that was all there was to know.

He suddenly recalled some of Stannis' other words, and sighed. He might have known.

"What has Dorian done now?" he asked resignedly.

IC: Tuara Drigton - Le-Koro Market

"Killed Utu," she stopped shuffling the widgets of her small waist pack and stood up fully, her arms crossed, the bitten fruit being held hard in her hand, "Figured he didn't want to live apparently."

IC: Karata - Le-Koro - Bright-Star Inn

"New assignment from Kongu. We are protecting a team of engineers while they work. A long job," she paused, looking to the members of her team, "We will be in the field for a long while without coming back to Le-Koro so you will need to pack your things to last. Also, lunch is on me Lema. On my tab."

She paused looking to the team as a whole, "Finish up here, collect your personals and meet me at the stables in an hour," Karata turns stopping at the door, "Don't be late."

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro Market

Kongu nodded, "Same position, same level of involvement yes," he paused with a little smile, "More paperwork though."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Valria)

I nodded, and added the hachiwara to my bandolier of knives wrapped across my chest, a slight sigh escaped from lips as Tuara told Merror what I had deliberately left out. Mainly because now Utu was alive, and with Stannis's talks with everyone, having everyone bare down on Dorian wasn't a good idea. I turned around to face the two Toa of Fire.

"Utu's alive now though, by some measure of luck I suppose. Cael is with him, as well as man named Praggos," I replied. I had enough coins to buy an apple, rubbing the ruby red fruit on my armor to knock off any remaining dirt and also out of habit. I took a bite, because , I was hungry too. I wiped the juice from the corners of my mouth chewing and then swallowing. "Agni went off to talk to Dorian again. Personally I want to gut the Toa of Magnetism and his little cult, but running off right now isn't going to accomplish anything."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

Feijen's eyes took in the feint, quickly recognizing it for what it was - the Skakdi's arm and wrist were a height and angle that was just enough off that the club wouldn't hit him, though that didn't mean Colx couldn't shift the angle of attack quickly, coming in to hit him were he just to stand still. However, the club carried its own weight, and therefore generated momentum from the swing - giving Feijen a quick opportunity to attack.

He stepped slightly to the side - just far enough in the opposite direction of the club's arc that it would be a little troublesome to bring it back to hit him (or the haft of his weapon), jabbing in quickly with his spear as he did so, for Colx's stomach. That was little more than a feint on his part, as well, as he quickly pulled back, retreating, not to know if he scored a hit or not - though he knew it likely that he probably surprised the Skakdi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Varan

A tall, lean, and cloaked figure slipped through the jungle, his feet making no sound as he slid down a vine-covered slope and made his way through and across the foliage. The breeze rippled his hood, and red eyes peered from underneath. His fists were clenched, his respiratory device making the whoosh sound that accompanied him when he breathed. His shoulders swung slowly, side to side, with a certain menace and hatred that only he could manage. He was headed for Le-Koro.

Edited by Hero2065

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

Feijen was right in assuming that his attack had caught Colx more or less flat-footed, and he gurgled as he felt the jab in his side.

Even so, Colx continued as if nothing had happened, working from his current position, he swung his club quickly along the floor in a swipe at Feijen's feet with one hand, the other remained free to act should Feijen feint him again.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...