BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

Dang it... for a second I thought you were going to pull a neat plot twist and have them end up on the Red Star or something. But instead, no, it's... I don't even know what happened, actually.

Also, FYI, Tex, people die so often in Doctor Who it's insane.

Very true.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Tex pay attention. And The Medic is The Doctor, and has an alias he goes by. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

My attempts to take the helm are complete. Muahaha!

Lhikevikk: 2 + 1 sub-ethereal vote, whatever that is (should I count that? guess not, lol)

MaliceGhost: 1

I'm adding my vote for MG because malice ghosts are malicious and ghostly.

And guys -- voting to hang me won't do anything. I'm village-aligned now, because I targeted Zakaro. Therefore, I cannot die until the Sentinels are gone.

bug_animated.gif

Is that how it works...? I thought it was until either the Hunters and Sentinels are gone, not both. In fact, that's what the first post states...

You already killed Chro (a matoran) successfully, and I very much doubt you are village aligned. Killing the two remaining Sentinels would leave X , who would then be ripe for the killing by you as he cannot protect himself. This smells of manipulation to me.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, I am alive (Malice isn't dead because of the Sentinel-promise-thing mentioned in Pulse's scene, Zakaro didn't die at the same time as me, etc. etc. etc.), so just assume the ballot was sent back to Bara Magna by iBrow, with your name having a check next to it. =P

But meh, we'll try lynching him this round. Then, if necessary, we'll let the Sentinels die off.

This is just a dumb way to prolong the village's win, though. >>

- :burnmad:

It's either, not both; that is correct.

But I do not have an alignment until I formally declare it to iBrow. Which I may or may not have done.

I'm just going to let you try and lynch me and see what happens. More fun that way. :D I mean, I know what will happen already, I talked it over with iBrow. But I won't spoil it for you guys. ;)

Your mistake lies in thinking that the Sentinels are village-aligned. They're not. They're neutral. Hence my "three sides" comment a few posts back. Technically, there were four sides present for most of the game since I was still officially unaligned the entire time I was working with the Hunters. When it became clear that the Hunters were pretty much doomed I killed off the last one and turned in my application for village alignment to Private Detective Tex's office, which was speedily approved by his secretary.

Look, the Hunters are dead but the village hasn't won yet because the Sentinels are alive. Kill off the Sentinels, and the remaining players will be me, the X, and Burnmad, who come to think of it, I'm pretty sure is alive. (So, three votes for me then. Cool.) If the village doesn't auto-win by the time I kill the last Sentinel, you two can easily hang me.

Ooh, can we have a #BurnmadLives campaign to celebrate the discovery that our favourite detective is alive? [sherlock theme plays]

bug_animated.gif

That's the thing. We could have aligned ourselves with the hunters or the village. Either way. But, as you've doubtless guessed, we've decided to try and protect the village, and aligned ourselves with it. If you're really with the village, too, we can end this now with a village victory.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Xaeraz summed it up pretty good.

I'd know what side my own faction aligned with. We definitely aligned ourselves with the village.

If you really were aligned with the village, why is the game still going? I still smell manipulation here.

If the other Sentinels need to die... with Xaeraz and Malice gone... both Burnmad and X would be easy targets.

Actually, when was it stated your invulnerability conditions had anything to do with your alignment? I don't trust you, Lhikevikk, and I think you're just stating this to try and prolong your own life.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Exactly! I'm village-aligned and not-village-aligned at the same time. I'm like Schrödinger's Cat.

I'd vote for myself too, but I need MaliceGhost to die.

I'm not telling you that lynching is still impossible to get you to change anything. I'm just saying I can't die yet as a matter of fact.

I'm only telling you this already so I can smirk when I survive the hanging and MG doesn't.

Has he voted yet, by the way? I want to see the hanging. Actually, as acting quasi-host can I call the votes in favour of my hanging already? It'll be hilarious when I survive and more hilarious if I totally misunderstood my role and died.

bug_animated.gif

Mysterious Figure x1 – Each night he can kill one player – however, that player’s sibling will survive the attack. This player can only die once the entire Hunters group is eliminated or all three Sentinels are killed.

Uh-oh.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

But what if there's some secret part?

Oh, I'm kidding, he should die. The secret part of the role could be played though, Mods have done worse in other places. Not here though, luckily. Seriously, there are some bad roles out there. Roles that swap sides when dying without giving clues, roles that are useless and make their team lose a round when dying...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah, but I went MIA and I'm alive, so...

Edit: And didn't you already vote? Lhik had 3 votes, added 1 for Malice, then Malice voted Zakaro. You must have already voted Lhik.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

it is

story-wise, not dead

effectively, though, they are. they cannot perform their duties and are as good as dead

MIA really is a fancy term for deadness, essentially.

I figured as much, but Burnmad claimed to be alive, so...

but their spirits

"It's so boring, isn't it? Just... staying..." #isnoonegettingthesereferences #thismakesmesad

EDIT:

Me: 4 (is this right? Burn, Xae, X, MG, I've got everyone, I think. I'm bad at counting)

MG: 1

Going to go ahead and call this one against myself, if that's all right with Tex. We have a clear majority of living players (all except me, I think?) who want me dead, and even if I missed a vote it couldn't tip the balance. So, here's to my own execution.

Edited by -Toa Lhikevikk-
bug_animated.gif