Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Lul, does Ayra think the towel's gonna fall or is she just scared of his 'sexiness' (read: lack of more than a little in muscle size? xPIC: "Why do you think I'm in a towel, genius?," Takimoc said, quite obviously disgruntled. "This is all I have on hand."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: =/IC: That moment was precisely when-"DEUS EX MACHINA TIEM!"-The voice of the MANGS thundered down from the heavens, cutting through all action in the immediate vicinity of the hospital for a second--And Takimoc's armor and clothing magically reappeared on his body as his towel took up its new place in an interdimensional void."Oh, well. There it is," he said curtly. "You can get the karz out now."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Do Toa take showers?IC: JLJL scratched his head at the sight of a person suddenly teleporting beside Henkka, who lay slumped on the floor. Bored, he walked to the next alley, picked up his sign, and then picked up whatever else that was magnetized to the floor. He piled them together, creating a makeshift chair, and sat down, watching Stronin kill Alex.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Kyju - Street"Okay." he agreed.The Akrainid wondered just where they were going, and wondering why it was entitled "bar." He studied the two before deciding to ask a question."What is this place?" inquired Kyju.His question was ambiguous- possibly referring to Ta-Koro, or the aforementioned bar. Even the island itself. Which would be answered?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ghar-Knel, Solaris, Yerith, PordalGhar-Knel looked Ga'mal in the eye, his expression as cold as ever."What do you want?" he growled.Solaris took a step back. He had a habit of not being noticed when no one focused on him. Well, habit is only really partly the right word. It was more of an effect he had on people. That aside, he wanted to watch this.Yerith and Pordal continued to listen from the other side of the wall."Thank Mata Nui they gave us this room," Yerith joked.Pordal shrugged. That doctor was a bit pushy. Well, he'd show that Tairel. In the morning, he was going down to the rehab center to work out for a bit. He couldn't afford a day in bed.But at least they had entertainment."What do ya think the lass is gonna do about that Vortixx you dragged in?" he asked."Oh, who knows," Yerith chuckled. "It's just getting good."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: InvisibleInvisible noticed what appeared to be some worry on Weta's face."What is it?"

IC: "There's something else in there." he whispered. The bell is about 15 bio in front of us, but there is something large in between us and it." He peered into the darkness again, trying to see in the dark. "If you look carefully, you might see a pair of eyes."OOC: This would be a good time to see what it is. It's hard to describe something I don't know about. :)

ppg2.png

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

Tairel walks out of the room; startled by the sudden armor appearing."What...the..." he mumbles while closing Takimoc's door. The Ta-Toa shakes his head and walks back to Ayra. "Did you just- Oh never mind." Tairel sits on the edge of the desk while looking toward the Toa's office."Now, you're going to listen and you're going to listen good," starts the Ga-Matoran as she places the rags on a nearby table. "First off, you need to stop acting like such a Brakas. You're cold, heartless, and down right stupid. All you do is hate people, other than yourself, then you feel sorry for yourself because no one likes you. I'd sit here and tell you what else I feel about you, but I'm afraid I'd lose my voice from talking so much." Ga'mal glares at the Vortixx as she slaps him on his right cheek. "I've been wanting to do that for some time; as well as this," she adds as she quickly kisses the Vortixx on the lips. "I also wanted to say that I love you; whether you love me is your decisiion, but I'll never stop loving you. Please don't just ignore my love for you."-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel, Solaris"Oh, Ga'mal," Ghar-Knel said. "I can't ignore your love. I simply can't return it. And I don't think stupid is the right word. Reckless, hot-headed. Help me out here.""Nope, stupid was right on the dot," Solaris put in, smirking."I'd kill you if you didn't have my weapons," Ghar-Knel growled at the wisecracking little son of a Brakas."Oh, don't patronize yourself," Solaris snapped. "You have her to do it for you. Sure, maybe she wouldn't be able to handle it, but she'd to it, all right.""You don't know a [censored] thing about her," Ghar-Knel shot back, standing up.Solaris looked down. He didn't know anything about Ga'mal... And she didn't know anything about him. Perhaps they had swapped a story or two, but that hardly let each other know who they were. The more he thought, the more he was convinced that Ghar-Knel's job was more of an abomination than he realized. His targets were people, too. They had lives, friends, family, things to do, places to see. And Solaris would've been another one of those left behind. But the Toa of Lightning himself had killed over 4000 people, himself...Everyone was a monster............................................................In the silence of his thought, Ga'mal and Ghar-Knel's focus had drifted back to each other. That was another sad quality about Solaris. Even when he got into a conversation, when he was silent for even a moment, people forgot about him... He needed to walk out for a moment. Probably check himself in with a therapist.Like any of that would help.

IC: InvisibleOut of the darkness, came...A strange, lizard-like Rahi. Invisible didn't know what it was called, but it had claws."It would seem you're right."He drew his sword, ready to knock the Rahi unconscious if necessary.OOC: I believe it's called a Hikaki.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

Ga'mal looked back at Ghar-Knel as she replied,"How do you know you can't return my love? You've already proven it to me; helping me out; letting me join you; paying (or not paying) for everything that we've used. You can do it if you just try. Don't just tell yourself you can't; make yourself say you can.""Oh, I don't care," he says before looking down toward his abdomen. "How about we get something to eat. I haven't gotten around to eating anything since we got back Ga-Wahi; how about you?"-Mef Man

OOC: It's called a hikaki, also known as a dragon lizard.IC: The hikaki advanced on the toa, its claws ready to slash at them. Luckily, Weta saw that this one was not infected and driven to attack by Makuta, but defending its nest. Not that it helped much. He knew that these rahi were fiercly protective of their nests.Not wanting to fight the dragon lizard, he went back to magnetising the bell. If he could break it free from its attachment, it would be possible to escape without any claw marks.

ppg2.png

OOC: Just so you know, the bells are hung up in such a way that they can only be taken down by hand; Magnetism'll be useless.IC: InvisibleInvisible sent a quick sonic pulse at the Hikaki; A quick and painless way of knocking it unconscious."We'd better get that bell."OOC: Sonics is fun. Of course, the creature in the Ko-Wahi cave'll be much more difficult, due to its size. Hikaki aren't the biggest Rahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ..."Uh, all right then. See you around." the martial artist said, turning and heading towards the springs once more. The lack of response had just left an air of akwardness around the conversation, and Tarex wanted to get out of there quickly.Of course, there was also the fact that Ria'd probably give him an earful if he took too long...With a shrug, he entered the male side, removing his armor and stepping into the pool.This is... this is Artahka. he numbly observed, the heat washing over his aching body.To his suprise, he felt an almost sharp pain on his left ribcage. Glancing down in befuddlement, the toa of crystals eyed the twin jagged, crimson scars on his side.Huh... that's odd.Shrugging it off, he continued to wash up and enjoy the relaxing sensation.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: Ghar-Knel, SolarisGhar-Knel sighed."I've helped a lot of people," he said. "I have played the gentleman for hundreds of years for dozens of targets. My 'best friend' Irsian never paid for a thing in his life because he had me hanging around him. He never opened any doors himself, was never without my company, and died just as much as a person I don't know. Perhaps it is you who can't see."Solaris couldn't take anything, right now. He screamed."Of all the low-down, rotten, heartless people that I know, you're the worst, Ghar-Knel!" he yelled. "A girl pours her heart out to you and you deny it?! What kind of sick freak are you? Oh, that's right; an assassin. You know what, 'Ghar?' I have a mind to throw you off the roof of this building. But you know why I don't? Because I can't! I've killed over four thousand people without a second thought, like you, but now I think... Well that's just it isn't it. I think. And you don't. You're selfish, immature, and the worst of all, you don't care!"Solaris was panting, tears streaming out of his eyes. Oh, Mata Nui, this was almost the same speech as with Plia. Only that one was more about the work, and not really so much about killing."I need a doctor," Solaris said, clutching his chest. He fell to his knees, weeping.Ghar-Knel sneered. He stood and walked to Solaris. He then reached inside the Toa's satchel and produced the knife he had tried to steal from Ga'mal on their way up here."Don't worry," he said. "We just need to take a look."He pressed the blade to Solaris's throat.

OOC: A muaka, then?IC: "Yes" Weta relied simply. He had a job to do, and it did not involved eloquence. He made his way up to the bell, feeling his way along the cave wall as he moved deeper into darkness. Eventually, he reached the place where the bell was hanging. He fumbled with the attachment, having trouble seeing in the dark. Eventually, the bell came free.

ppg2.png

OOC: Aw, you just spoiled the big reveal! :PAnyhow, yes. All the bells are hidden near dangerous Rahi, and hung in such a way the Rahi couldn't knock them down by accident.IC: Invisible"Have you got it?" Invisible shouted. The Hikaki was beginning to stir, and he really didn't want to be around when it woke up.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Well, there's this-" Tairel spins around to hear a commotion coming from Ga'mal's room. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted that son of a Brakas!" he yells as he draws his sword and charges into the room. He spots the Vortixx pressing his knife against Solaris's neck and Ga'mal standing back; her mouth open wide. "Put the knife down," he says to the Vortixx as he points his sword toward Ghar-Knel's forehead."Ghar, what are you doing?" yells Ga'mal as she watches the Vortixx press the knife against Solaris's neck. "He's down and there's no need to hurt him any more. Whether you want to kill him or not doesn't matter now; for Karz sake just don't do it here."-Mef Man

IC: "Yes!" Weta called back. He ran back towards the cave entrance, which was easier because he was going towards the light. In order to make a quick getaway, he magnetically shoved the lizard over the edge of the cave. The lava wouldn't harm the rahi - it practically lived off the stuff. He reactived his mask to assume the shape of an eagle and took the bell in his beak.

ppg2.png

IC: [Ril/Naona/Stronin]"That depends on the context of your question," remarked Ril as he lead Kyju into the bar. "Oh yeah, duck so you don't hit your head on the top of the door."---Stronin stood over Alex, sword in hand. If one were to look at him, they would be unable to describe his expression properly, for it seemed as if he had created one from scratch. However, within his mind he merely felt anger, and some guilt for having to kill an innocent life in the process of stopping Alex from influencing more of existence."Tell me Alex," he said quietly, his cold tone of voice causing some people nearby to shiver. "What do you know about Chaos Theory?"Without waiting for an answer, he began to speak again."Even the smallest of things can cause massive changes. In your world, you did not exist in the past, leading to the events that brought you into existence. In another world, your influence, no matter how small, created a massive shift in the dynamics of time, creating a completely new world. Every single you have done has changed your world. Even just being part of the fabric of space and time has changed your world."He paused."Alex. Everything you have done was for nothing. All your actions lead to nothing. Your attempts to return home were for nothing. And what awaits you..."The Iron Toa pulled back his sword, ignoring every one of his thoughts, especially those that begged him not to kill the being in front of him. He had already decided on his actions, and would make sure that he went through with it."...is nothing."He thrust his sword into Alex's chest, right underneath where the heart-light laid."I'm sorry Syyge," he whispered sadly, unheard to all except Alex.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

IC: Solaris, Ghar-KnelSolaris raised his hands in surrender. Well, he did have a maneuver in mind, but it was too risky.Ghar-Knel pressed the knife harder against Solaris's throat."Don't think a few of your weapons can stop me," he growled. "I know this trick. You threaten to strike if I kill Solaris, but you wouldn't dare harm me as long as he's alive. If I do kill him, you lay the smack down on me. But for now, I have you right where I want you."Solaris could feel the energy surge through him. But not now. Maybe not ever... How would Ga'mal live with it? He wouldn't. Not until it was necessary.