Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Thanks," said Angel to the departing Mark Bearer as he stood, letting Ema lean on him as they walked away from the direction Tuara and Jikal had gone in. A couple minutes later, they were at the Lavapool Inn."Do you want dinner?" he asked, and Ema shook her head."I ate earlier," she replied with a small smile. "Wanna head upstairs?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Kinika - Lavapool InnA Toa of iron walked up to the two Toa."Hey, are you the guy I saw in that play in Le-Koro a few weeks ago?"

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus's eyebrows raised up a bit."Uh, which play?" he asked; he'd recently done a few small acting jobs, though he couldn't remember which this guy was specifically talking about...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Right, I'm back. Could somebody give me an update on what's happened since I left, please? Sorry for the OOC-only post.

OOC: Not much. The servers were down for a few days and we've just picked up with an amnesiac Tuara. Jikal and Angelus have gone out to chase after her and the rest of the group is presumably sitting somewhere.IC: Gyren yawned. This would evidently take a while, as even the researcher couldn't fathom how a mind functioned. He sighed and looked over to Tawara."Sometimes I feel like we're locked out of the loop with the whole Mark-Bearers thing. It's not like we can really do much though."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC - Shady - Ta-Koro BarTarget: Tuara, a leader in the Ta-Koro Guard. Race: Toa of fire. Current State: Unstable. In a state of amnesia. Ideal time for assault. Reason for Attack: Small skirmish with Guard. Kill as a warning. Note: some information out-of-date. All fields subject to change. Engage immediately.Tuara had been fairly easy to find. He started here for obvious reasons. Trip to the guard office. A few lies- he was good at those -earned him a description. A few questions from strangers earned him sightings on the description. The culmination led him to the bar he spotted her in.Target acquired.He approached Tuara cautiously, watching her knock over a chair. He calculated the best angle to come at this with. A clueless, drunken man looking for a date.Shady stumbled across the bar, looking convincing as a drunk."Cccccan I buyyyy yoouuu a drinkkk, mmmmmma'am?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Forcing interaction on you, Xemnas. :PIC: OnuzekThe gigantic Ba-Toa, so caught up in his thoughts, didn't notice a certain Mark Bearer on bench untill it was too late. Onuzek tripped over then bench, thankfully not Agzinel, and fell hard onto the ground. The Miru wearing silver and black Toa suddenly seemed familar to Onuzek..."AGZINEL!" the massive Toa said happily, still on the ground. His face brightened up faster then one would think possible.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "We know more than that" Hatann said. "We know what weapon he uses, and from that we can guess at his fighting style. We see his mask, and what its power may be. And we see his armour - not a scratch on it. Either he reforges it every time he scrapes his knee, or he's not the rough type. We see his picture here on the wall, and his armour, but no sign of anyone else. I think he might be a solo kind of guy, or not very open about his frienships. It helps to know whether our target has lots of loyal friends who will come after us, of if he won't be missed much. Knowledge is always our best weapon, more important than power or weapons."

ppg2.png

The gate is closed. And appears to me, the wall is empty. I do not have patience to wait some guard or someone, so I jump up, and landing at the top."Hm... Interesting. A village like fortress in middle of a lava river. And there is no bridge. How should I get there without burn to death?"I stand at the gate's top for long minutes, trying to find a way to solve this.

IC: Jikal"I just want to talk." Jikal said, and then looked at Shady. "I think you've had enough, sir. For quite a while." He moved between Shady and his goal. Tuara is extremely unstable... Can't let anything unbalance her further.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Finally, I can't came up anything useable. So I just look around. Few seconds later, a Guard matoran appears in front of me, from a room."INTRUDER!!" he yells.Five or six matoran forms a circle around me. Since I must follow the Toa code, and since I cannot hurt the matorans, I do not show any resist."We are taking you to Turaga Vakama. He will decide, what to do with you." said the matoran, who saw me one minute ago." Vakama..... I did not see him for centuries. That Matau sure talked about him, that I have turned into a Toa..."A bridge is appearing from the lava river. The matorans are pushing me to get going. And I cannot even push them to the ground, or I breaking the Toa code."Sometimes I hate the Toa code.....'

IC: Tawara"Yeah... You know, I'd always heard that the other islands were way better places than Goara Nui. That ev'ryone was happy and could do whatever they wanted. But it seems to me that here, on Mata Nui, people are too free to do what they want. Even if what they want is somethin' horrible. In the last day, I've almost been killed twice, witnessed others get injured, and seen someone lose their memory. At least the 'lumes kept peace, even if they were totally evil."OOC: Lampshade Hanging. I've been noticing that the non-dystopia (Mata Nui) actually seems even worse than the dystopia that I made up.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Nah, I haven't been in Le-Koro for a while now..." said Angelus, before his eyes lit up in realization."You're the bro from the temple back in Le! With the treasure and the Skakdi femme fatale!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "They can" Hatann agreeed, "but any information can come in useful in the right circumstances. Now, let's be on our way" He walked back to the main area of the shop, where he had made the hole in the roof. Decreasing his gravity, he jumped up through it landing in a crouch on top of the building.

ppg2.png

IC: Kamaehu glanced at the marks on Hasil's cheeks. "Here, we keep our marks on our armor. Some people don't take kindly to resistance." He then paused, drawing his sword and studying it for a second. "Avya, if you had the chance, would you want a different weapon?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Finally, I can't came up anything useable. So I just look around. Few seconds later, a Guard matoran appears in front of me, from a room."INTRUDER!!" he yells.Five or six matoran forms a circle around me. Since I must follow the Toa code, and since I cannot hurt the matorans, I do not show any resist."We are taking you to Turaga Vakama. He will decide, what to do with you." said the matoran, who saw me one minute ago." Vakama..... I did not see him for centuries. That Matau sure talked about him, that I have turned into a Toa..."A bridge is appearing from the lava river. The matorans are pushing me to get going. And I cannot even push them to the ground, or I breaking the Toa code."Sometimes I hate the Toa code.....'

OOC:Hi, and welcome to BZP and the RPG section! You haven't got the PM system activated yet because you have too few posts, so I decided to put this here despite the inconvenience. :)Two quick tips:- First, we are in general meant to prefix our posts in the RPG with either OOC or IC, which stands for "out of character" and "in character". Basically, it's a cue for other players to know whether or not what you are writing should be taken as part of the RP or just as comments and conversation between players. Your posts so far seem to have been IC, but I'm just saying. It's also useful to state which character you are RPing as, especially when you use a first-person perspective. Makes it easier for others to interact. :)Two; this is just a small detail and easy to miss I guess, but all the original Turaga have actually been kidnapped by Makuta's followers as part of the over-arcing plot in this RPG. So since you said your character was taken to him, that means the guards will find nothing but an empty hut and some other guards investigating the disappearance. I know for certain that other player characters are lingering about, though, so if you want interaction with anyone you can just write that in your post like so:OOC: [Character name] open for interaction.Hope that helps; and have fun RP'ing! :)IC: NaruNaru finished her meal in silence, and was left scraping a small bit of it around on her plate."Since we can't find either of the Turaga..." she murmured, "...and there's no point in just sitting around..." The Toa of Plasma looked up at Zauk. "Should we ask the Guard what they are doing? Or is that just another waste of time, you think?" Edited by Katuko

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi looked up at the hole, then to the wall next to him. He jumped on the wall, kicking off of it with his strong legs. This propelled him towards the hole. He caught the edge of the hole's rim and pulled himself up next to Hatann. "Where now?" he asked, dryly as ever.

WIP

IC: ZaukThe teal-armored Toa leaned back in his chair, but thought better of it when the piece of funiture started creaking and groaning. Zauk folded his arms across his chest, and thought about it for a bit, before repling, "Maybe they know something we don't, if not well..." He shrugged, "Its worth a try."At this point, where the two Toa had next to nothing, anything the Guard had to offer would be helpful, in one way or another. Or so Zauk hoped.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Dunno whether this is an autohit or not. I'll edit if it isn't okay :)IC:Readra bent forward with the blade, the sword just missing his chest and abdomen. The Vortixx then grabbed Lux by his sword arm's wrist and lifted him up into the air, grinning from ear to ear."Well done, my Matoran friend. You certainly have fought far better than I foresaw."

Ic: Hiemalis and Coryza had effectively and successfully left Ta-Koro, and the lord of winter was glad to finally leave the city of ashes behind him. He had spent too much time there, and the wastes of Ko-Wahi beckoned for him to return."We go to the slopes," he said to his new tool. "Something you need to see."The gaunt and ugly toa and the injured and hobbling matoran were on their way.Ooc: Hiemalis and Kol Uskey/Coryza to Ko-Wahi.(Great, another character in the same topic...)

IC: JikalJikal held up his hands, to show he had no weapons. That he was holding, anyways. "Tu-" He started to say, then stopped. "Miss, who do you mean? I promise, I'm not here to harm you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I don't see anything wrong with it, don't worry. ^_^IC: Lux - Lava LagoonLux waited a moment, before responding with a grin of his own, "Thanks. You're not too shabby yourself."He glanced down quickly, "Um, could you let me down now, please. I can feel the circulation leaving my hand..."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "To the inn" Hatann replied, leaping off the foor to that of an adjacent building. He moved towards the centre of the village in this way until he was on the room of the lavapool inn. Dropping to the ground, he pushed open the door and went inside.

ppg2.png

IC: Walking into the Lavapool, Hatann approached a Matoran who looked as if he worked there. "Good morning" Hatann said to him, being much more polite than usual. "We're here looking for a toa nameed Zyckel Kraar, also known as Zyck. We heard he was staying here, and we'd like to see him if possible. he's not been well lately". Feigning freindly concern that would have made him sick if he saw any other being doing it, he tried to appear friendly to the little squirt.

ppg2.png

IC: Gyren yawned as he sat against the wall of a nearby building. He brought a hand up and made a fist. The young Toa sighed and let his arm drop to his side as he looked down at his bloody duster. A trip back to Le-Koro was sorely needed. He then turned to look at Tawara."Tawara, you must know what it's like to feel weak right? I wish I could have helped against Iris, but all I ended up doing was making the group split up and nearly end up dead."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Tis fine.IC: Onuzek"Onuzek is Ok, slightly bored; but ok," the massive Toa replied, pushing himself back up. He seemed to have suddenly remembered something, as he asked, "Has Agzinel seen Skyra anywhere? Or Tillian? Or Laserbeak? Onuzek doesn't know where they went."He looked sort of sad when he mentioned the last part, if it was even possible for him to be sad.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: GanterAs we getting near to the village, and to another gate. I see a chance to get loose from these stubborn matorans."They did not even noticed I'm a Toa... and matorans supposed to respect the Toas. Anyway, goodbye captain"With a quick power gaining to my legs, I jump over the gate, and taking hide, above the eyes, on the roofs. I see the group is running to find me."They did not except this... Good thing I always trained my agility beside my strenght." I said in a calm tone and looking around. "Hmmm... some sort of inn is there. Well, it will not hurt to pay a little visit in there and asking for informations about this place"Using the way of the roof, I do a few jumps to arrive, and with a final jump, I'm landing just in front of the door."Lavapool inn.... Interesting name" I am entering to the inn.