Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Kaylov:"You're in luck, then," Kaylov said grimly. "I was right there in the middle of things, having a normal, polite day with Vakama...before everything fell apart," the Turaga grunted, pulling his pipe out from the staff he carried. He filled, tamped, and lit the thing with a match."What exactly is it you need to know?" he asked after a moment. "The whole thing, or specific parts?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: TawaraTawara stood. "Let's go find the others, I guess."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Demas nodded. Lavapool Inn, read the sign over the door. Seems as good a place as any. Demas scanned the interior with his mask. There didn't seem to be any guards hanging around. Good. The pair slipped into the bar, Demas looking casually around. So intent was he on this act that he didn't notice the Toa immediately in front of him, who was on his way out. "Sorry," Demas muttered, quickly walking away from the being he had run into. Perhaps too quickly, he mused, seating himself at the bar. Still, it shouldn't matter unless this was some kind of noble cool dude sticking his nose where it didn't belong.OOC: Self-censored.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

Mantoxis turned as he was leaving, recognizing the toa. That was the toa approaching the matoran I stopped! He approached carefully, making sure not to scare the toa. "Hello, friend. What brings you to the lavapool. We haven't met, but we were very near each other." The toa, once he got closer, looked shady. He was constantly looking around, and always had one hand near his weapon. It didn't look good.OOC: Well, Mantoxis is kind of nosy. Mild bunnying here, I hope you don't mind.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

"What exactly is it you need to know?" he asked after a moment. "The whole thing, or specific parts?"

IC: Naru"Considering no one here seems to have seen anything - beyond a flash of fire and Vakama being pulled into the shadows a minute later, I mean - anything and everything would do nicely."The Toa paused for a second."...If you please."

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov grunted. "A Toa of Shadow popped in-some special servant of Makuta. Tossed Vakama around a bit, completely ignoring me while he did so." Kaylov's eyes teared up slightly."Turaga Vakama certainly put up a good fight," the elderly Turaga of Earth said, somewhat to himself. "But, anyways, the explosion was when he had Vakama by the throat, holding him up in the air. The old man blew the flame, using up what little strength he had. Blinded me and the shadow Toa, while Vakama crawled out towards the door, and yelled out his message right when that bloody shadow Toa grabbed him by the feet." Kaylov shook his head, a couple tears falling from his eyes."When I could see clearly, I stood up and walked around a bit, trying to figure out where the shadow Toa could have gone...he never left this building, not by the entrance, and yet he and the Turaga had both disappeared. I couldn't figure it out, though, so I sent some young Toa off to figure out whether the other Turaga were still here, and hopefully try and find them."I can't help but think something terrible has happened to them, something that might even be worse than death...but I'm an old man, and prone to such thoughts after the long years I've spent on this island." He shook his head, before clearing the ash out of his pipe and stowing it in his staff again. "But, after I sent that Toa off, you two and the guard showed up. Sorry they held me up, of course, I would've spoken to you sooner, but they wanted every explicit detail." Kaylov grunted again."Not enough imagination between them to figure out what to have for supper, I tell you."

profiles i guess

IC: ZaukZauk stayed silent the entire time Kaylov told his story. Again he felt the same, no worse, then he did when he learned of the Turaga's kidnappings. It was one thing to know that it happened, but it was another thing entirely to learn how it happened. "The other Turaga are gone as well," he stated, trying to keep his feelings in check. Small, bearly noticable, sparks of electricity jumped between his fingers; but Zauk was otherwise impassive.Who does this Toa think he is? Going in there and kidnapping a Turaga! Why couldn't we stop him? he thought, continuing like this for a while. Each one getting a bit... Angrier."I don't understand though... It was just one Toa, why couldn't the Guard stop him?" He asked, already guessing the answer. Whoever Makuta sent to kidnapper the Turaga would obviously be powerful.IC: BahkuiKarz, the Onu-Matoran cursed, it was that Toa from before. With a nod to Demas, Bahkui disappeared into the crowd, staying out of sight from the Toa, but close enough to hear their conversation.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Yes, we have," replied Mantoxis, "and I would like it if you would stop fiddling with your sword. It leads to such, sticky situations. If you don't mind, we can have this conversation civily. Oh and you, Onu-matoran! Stop trying to hide and come over here!" he called to Bahkui.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: "Sword? I don't see myself 'fiddling' with a sword. Perhaps you're imagining things," Demas replied cooly. "Oh, and about those sticky situations? They're better avoided when you don't order random Matoran to come and go at you bidding." Of course, Demas ordered random Matoran to come and go at his bidding all the time, but this Toa had no way of knowing that.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Oops, I kinda missed the part where the matoran was out of sight. Sorry!IC: "So, what do you do? Besides being a killer, I mean." Mantoxis mentioned, casually. "You're obviously highly trained, by your body posture, and you're nervous, judging by how ridged you are. The gap is easily made." He leaned against the counter.OOC: Just so you know, Mantoxis is based slightly off of Sherlock Holmes.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Hantak pulled out his zamor launcher and pointed it at Dino's face. "You sure you don't want to rethink that?" he said.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Pukena from Le-wahi.IC (Pukena): With the lush forest of Le-wahi behind her, Pukena emerged onto the coast of Ta-wahi. The trees here were smaller and hardier than in the giants of Le-wahi, and easier for her to navigate. She kept going, eventually leaving the volcanic regoin behind and moving into the damp Ga-wahi region.OOC: Pukena to Ga-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: Dren - Ta-Koro CellsDren had finished checking Tuara's restrains before locking the cell door behind him. He looked at his companions, "Anybody have any ideas what to do with her?"He looked back at the Deputy, "Because I am fresh out of ideas."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Mantoxis turned as he was leaving, recognizing the toa. That was the toa approaching the matoran I stopped! He approached carefully, making sure not to scare the toa. "Hello, friend. What brings you to the lavapool. We haven't met, but we were very near each other." The toa, once he got closer, looked shady. He was constantly looking around, and always had one hand near his weapon. It didn't look good.OOC: Well, Mantoxis is kind of nosy. Mild bunnying here, I hope you don't mind.-Bane

IC: GanterAs I have gained enaugh information, I am just standing there, sinking in my thoughts."Vakama is kidnapped.... And he is Turaga... I missed a lot of events..."OOC: Hello. I am the one that you are welcoming? :D

OOC: Fidelas from Onu-WahiIC: FidelasLoyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly...Fidelas blinked the pain of the burning sun out of his eyes as he emerged from the constricting tunnels of Onu-Wahi and into the swelteringly hot region of Ta-Wahi. Around him, lakes of lava boiled and popped as he proceeded to follow the safe pathway towards civilisation, guided by the helpful hand of convenient signs. Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly...The same words as ever rang true in his heads. The ones that shaped who he was and who he cared for. They reminded him of her, of Viroki, the one who loved him and sheltered him when the world seemed darkest. All he had to offer was his allegiance. And even that had failed when they were separated.Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly...Riddled with guilt, he stepped forward, vowing to make amends. He was clumsy, stupid, useless. He wasn't perfect or benevolent unlike his Skakdi protector. He would prove himself and win her affection some day. Just let the world wait and watch.Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyalty, loyatly only to me...OOC: Open to interactivity from anyone.

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC: All right... This is going to be akward, but I'm going to attempt to be more active with Kitsune, Raion, and Briani.IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-KoroAs soon as Jikal and Angelus were out of sight, the three Toa, Raion, Kitsune, and Briani, had followed them quietly, always staying rather far away. However, when Tuara attempted to burn down the bar, they decided to ask what happened. Appearing next to Jikal, Kitsune deactivated her Volitak. "What happened?" She asked, concern in her voice and stare.Briani and Raion lagged behind, arguing over petty, unimportant things, such as who had eaten the twenty Kane-Ra-Stakes challenge, hosted annually at the recently destroyed bar, twenty years ago.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal looked over at Kitsune, not surprised in the least. He had known she was there. "I tried to reason with Tuara. But she's not Tuara anymore."He gestured to the still-burning bar. "She did that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kitsune, Ta-Koro"What did Iris do to her?" She asked, amazed that a being could be so messed up in such a small amount of time.In the background, Raion and Briani's argument was growing louder, and the Toa of Fire even raised her fist back, as if to land a blow.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"He destroyed her." Jikal answered, an undercurrent of anger in his voice. "He ripped into her mind, and went through it like a book. And when he was done, he tossed her aside."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune heard the hints of anger, and stayed quiet, looking at the ground.The argument in the background had reached a fever pitch, and punch after punch was landed on Raion, who was bellowing, and attempting to grab Briani, who teased and scorned him as she dodged and sidestepped.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ta-KoroWith a determined roar, Raion shot foward, grabbing Briani with his massive hands. As Briani spewed insults and curses at him, he carried her up to Kitsune and Jikal.Pausing to glance at the odd sight, Kitsune spoke. "Do you know who Iris actually is? Or who he was?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ta-KoroBoth Raion and Briani paused, making an akward scene. Kitsune was being held in one hand by Raion, who's neck was surrounded by her whip. Briani and Raion both glared at Jikal.Kitsune smiled slightly, and then spoke. "So who's Tarn Moran?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: FidelasWearily, Fidelas stepped into the main village of Ta-Koro and looked around. Find an inn. Stay there. That was what he was ordered. That was what he would do. But he couldn't help feel if he could do something more. If he could prove himself more useful in some way. But he didn't want to risk ruining everything. If he lost Viroki's support, he would have nothing. He would be nothing. It was all he could do to push that thought away before the cold, uncaring darkness in him could return.He wandered through the streets, passing villager after villager. In his crimson armour, he was barely worth looking at, the way he so seamlessly blended in with the crowd. Apart from his eyes. The eyes of all of those around him were filled with mirth, laughter, sometimes sadness. In his, there was only the void. Empty, desolate, hopeless. There was no warmth, and barely any coldness. They were just dead. The huge open environment yet crushing loneliness began to build upon Fidelas. His chest felt tight and he knew he had to get away. Diverting through the crowd, he spied an alleyway into which he dove. He collapsed to his knees and panted. He was lost and oh so alone. And scared, so scared. There was no path for him to follow. No-one to show him the way. What was there to do now.So wrapped up was he in his grief, he barely noticed the three Vortixx step into the alleyway from behind him. He turned at the last moment to see them leering down at him, the lead one pounding his fist into his palm. "You seem troubled," the Vortixx smirked. "I could take some weight off your shoulders, y'know. Hand over anything of value you own and you get to walk free."

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Hantak dove to the side to avoid the lighning bolt. He then began to retreat down the path. He was going to wait for a better time to attack.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Fidelas"Perhaps you didn't hear me. Hand over what you have," the Vortixx smirked. Fidelas cowered in the alleyway, his eyes darting to the three intimidating beings who stood before him. He knew they wouldn't hold back. They would take what they wanted without a moments hesitation.He scrambled to his feet and tried to puff out his chest. "Please, leave me alone," he said quietly.The lead Vortixx burst into laughter. "Leave you alone? Leave you alone?" he jeered. "We'll leave you alone when you give us what we want." With that, the Vortixx stepped forward and struck Fidelas directly in the head with a heavy blow.Fidelas felt the impact but only just managed to avoid getting knocked back off of his feet. He cried out and felt his mind darken. His vision grew sharper and the world seemed to slow down. His lips curled open in a snarl and the Vortixx before him all seemed to take a step back in a momentary surge of fear. But that was short lived as the leader chuckled and drew out a large sword. "Alright. If that's how you want to play it."He stepped forward, and raised his blade, which he clearly intended to bring down on the unfortunate Matoran. This he never managed to achieve, as an arrow pierced his throat before he could even try. With a gurgled cry he stared wide eyed and horrified, considering the terrifying speed with which Fidelas had unlimbered his bow and sent an arrow soaring. The Vortixx collapsed to the ground and shook a few times before finally remaining still, never to move again. His two followers watched and, upon realising their situation, bellowed with rage and charged forward. Another fell to an arrow that shot through his chest, but the last survivor kept going and swung a vicious looking mace in the Matoran's direction.Fidelas barely managed to duck in time and as he descended, he threw the bow and remaining pack of arrows to the ground. They'd be no good to him now. He withdrew and the knife from its sheath. Lunging forward, he jumped into the air at the last moment, narrowly avoiding the mace a second time and threw his knife forward, straight into the Vortixx's heart with deadly precision. A howl of pain wailed into the air and the final foe fell. Landing on his feet, Fidelas surveyed his surroundings, considering the damage he'd done. Three dead Vortixx. Three dead Vortixx that made enough noise to attract attention. He heard the running footsteps of the authorities, ready to apprehend the trouble maker. So much for staying in an inn and doing nothing. He was right all along, he was just useless.Grabbing his bow and arrows, he turned and fled deeper into the alley, before finding a conveniently stacked pile of rubbish and leaping up from it onto the rooftops of the huts. It wasn't the most conspicuous route, but it was the one out of harms way. He just had to hope it would help him in the end.

LzcD9OS.png

"I don't understand though... It was just one Toa, why couldn't the Guard stop him?" He asked, already guessing the answer. Whoever Makuta sent to kidnapper the Turaga would obviously be powerful.

IC: Naru"The guards didn't even know of what was happening until it was too late," Naru commented, recalling the story she had been told before. "Whoever did this, was very quiet until Vakama blew the fire. That's when people went to check on him."The Toa of Plasma rubbed the forehead of her Faxon. It didn't do much except make her feel like thinking more."What I want to know now is: if this Toa managed to snatch Vakama away so easily... why didn't he go for you as well? I would think Makuta would want all Turaga out of the way, not just the village leaders?"

IC-Kaylov:"That's a question that has been plagueing me," the elderly Turaga of Earth muttered, in response to Naru. "It might be because I'm weak, barely more than a Matoran...or he did so because then I could spread the story," Kaylov said gravely. "He might want me to tell this story, thinking it will cause fear among the Matoran...that may be true, but it will more so give the determination needed to find and destroy the Makuta."Kaylov thought for a moment, back to the Toa he had sent out before. "I sent out an emissary to figure out what happened to the other Turaga, as I believe I mentioned," he said to the two by him. "He has not come back as of yet...I fear the worst, but that certainly lends credence to the thought that all the other Turaga are gone as well. I can only wonder who is leading the villages."

profiles i guess

IC: Vahlii A calm walk in the village of fire was a rather odd sight when you were a Toa of water, the people of Ga-Wahi not frequently seen outside of their homes, much less in the veritable fortress of Ta-Koro. Vahlii was the name of the lone Ga-Toa and high-ranking member of her village's guard. At the moment, she was on a well-earned vacation where she would travel to every Wahi before returning home, a shore leave of some sort.Unfortunately, the incredible heat and fiery-tempered natives of the region made this her least favourite vacation hotspot however that didn't stop her from paying a visit to whatever friends she had residing here. Right now, killing time was all Valhii had to do before hearing the need to finally return to her duties back home. As she crossed an alley, a small ruckus could be heard emanating from it, sounding like...people struggling.Curious but on guard, she held her spear in her right hand as she approached, rounding the corner only to find that the noise had subsided and three corpses lay in front of her with arrows embedded inside of them. Shocked at first, she recovered her wits quick enough to see a Ta-Matoran speeding away and hopping onto the rooftops."Hey wait!" she called out, breaking into her own speedy run, intent on chasing the being. He had a head start but Valhii had a longer stride, quickly making up the distance between them as she made her way onto the rooftops."Stop!"OOC: Hope you don't mind Grimoire.

OOC: By all means, feel free. :PIC: FidelasFidelas' head bolted around and his eyes burst with fear. The sight of the Toa filled him with dread. Was this the authorities ready to take him away from society? Or worse...Could it be an associate of the Vortixx who is seeking some hideous revenge. What if she took him away again? Took him like the Skakdi did all those years ago and enslaved him? No, he wouldn't go back. He couldn't go back. He would rather die."Please, leave me alone!" he practically sobbed. He shut his eyes to blink away the freshly born pain of the old memories, without thinking of his location. He stumbled and reached the edge of a building before he could notice and tumbled to the ground. Fortunately for him, he was only a story high, but the pain was enough to make him yelp as he landed harshly on his back.

LzcD9OS.png