Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ghar-Knel, Solaris"Oh, Karz," Ghar-Knel mumbled, struggling against the telekinetic force. "Didn't see that one coming."Solaris grimaced and got up. Well that was a surprise. He nodded his thanks to Arya and collected the knife from Ghar-Knel."This is why I don't buy you nice things," he mumbled, looking down on the sad, little Vortixx."I'll get you one of these days," Ghar-Knel growled."Yeah, good luck with that," Solaris chuckled, walking away.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Solaris, Ghar-Knel, Yerith, Pordal"Uh, Kahua, we're kinda fine," Solaris whispered to his friend. "So you can let go now. Yeah."He then tried to step forward. Yeah, not so much.Ghar-Knel tried to step away from Ga'mal."She's not even interested in killing Solaris," he mumbled. "Can't make up her [censored] mind."Yerith heard a thump. Action? Oh, no.Pordal just had to see what was going on in there."Price, give me my weapon," he hissed."Oh, no you don't," Yerith growled. "If you're going in there, you're going in with your knives. And none of my weaponry.""Killjoy," Pordal mumbled, unsheathing his knives and storming into the room next door."All right, what's going on in here?" he yelled, holding both knives aloft."Eh, not much," Solaris said, shrugging. "Just a bit of a few disagreements. No biggie."

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Cut the Karz, Brakas," Ga'mal says as she punches the Vortixx in the face. "I've had enough of the Karz you're dealing out and I don't see why I'm trying ot give you a second chance. Or is it the third, or the fourth, or the fifth? I lost count. Either way, I'm sick of what you're trying to do and I don't see why Solaris doesn't kill you right here an now. It'd finally shut you up. If he doesn't I may take a crack at it."There. She finally got it off of her chest. But the Ga-Matoran still loved him; no way around that. All he needed was some time and care, but he only seemed to be getting worse. If that was the case...to Karz with it."This is why I keep you around," jokes Tairel to Ayra after seeing the Vortixx be levitated off. He turns to Ghar-Knel and says,"As for you, son of a Brakas, I suggest you leave right now before I make you. Some coward Vortixx who picks on Ga-Matoran doesn't scare me."-Mef Man

IC: Krayzikk nodded, turned to Zezak, and said "Do you happen to know any place that I could stay? One that has a very low price for a room?"Tarn felt like Karz. He knew he couldn't do much, but he had to kill that titan. Using his mask he flew up out of his bed and kicked a guard in the side of the head, knocking him out. He rebounded off the wall and did the same to the other. This mer act had him breathing heavy. He walked over to a window and smashed it, before flying out searching for Krayzikk. He flew low, for two reasons. One: He wasn't sure he could keep the flight up for long. Two: The sound of the suffle could be easily heard throughout the hospital.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Sagom and Tairel)

"How you holding up back there?" asked the Ga-Toa as she glances back toward the Toa of Ice. "We're almost there."Back in the hospital, Tairel recalls the name of the restaurant. "I think it's called the Fiery Steakhouse or something like that; can't miss it from the smell of food." The Ta-Toa-sword still drawn-smiles at Ayra before turning back to Ghar-Knel. "How about you get your backside out of here so I can eat."-Mef Man

IC: Ayra:Ayra nods and exits the room and walks out of the hospital. Nearby, she could see Firey Steak house she walks in, throws a few widgets she'd picked up at the hospital, and buys a standard but delicious meal. She is given it in the case along with the famous Ga-Koroan tea. Ayra then goes back to the hospital, out of breath. "Okay Tairel *breathes in heavily* got us the meal * breathes in heavily* ," Ayra gasps.

IC(Ga'mal, Sagom and Tairel)

"That was fast," he replies as he places his free hand on her cheek. "Lay it out on the desk and I'll be there soon." Turning to Ga'mal, he says,"Try to eat your meal. It's probably cold, but I'll warm it up." Looking back to Ghar-Knel, the Ta-Toa says,"Okay, leave now or this sword slices somewhere that you don't want chopped."Ga'mal nods her head and-with a shaky hand-grabs her food and begins to eat. Woah. It is cold."Okay, there's Ta-Koro," she says looking down toward the village. "I'll land in that stable and we can go to the hospital to do what I need."-Mef Man

IC: SoliHearing that the sounds of battle had died down, Soli stepped outside. With her mask she detected, a dead body on the ground, judging from the size it was her potential customer. On top of that her swords were scattered all over the place. Soli just stood there for a moment before moving. She pointed at Stronin, "You said you would finish fixing my hut, and while you're at it bury this guy's body would you. I don't appreciate having a dead body on my door step." Soli sighed, what is the world coming to, as she began to pick up her swords. They were easy to distinguish from the new ones on the ground. The superior craftsmanship created a different echo.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Stronin]Stronin let go of the blade he held, which was currently impaled through Alex's chest, slowly turning to face the blacksmith that had been in the process of making Alex a sword when they had arrived. It seemed as if he would have to fix the roof, for his minor fix would not hold up to the elements."Very well," he said coldly, before turning to face Henkka. "You can bury Alex. You were his rival/foil weren't you?"

IC: JLJL: Hey.....If this guy died, but you guys are just spirits who go inside other people's body, does that mean Alex and the real owner of the body died, or did Alex simply go away as a spirit? And how do you even go into the space-time continuum? What if Alex continued living, but just not in this body? I mean, I had a friend who turned into a spirit, had his body die, and then reanimated so he could use it again. Is he really dead, or just...gone?He turned to the blacksmith, and then to the swords on the ground. The literal echo created using his Arthron on these swords were different. Amazing. If he needed a weapon, this would be the place he would go to.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Stronin]Stronin activated his mask, quickly flying up onto the rooftop of the shop, where he had crashed through. It seemed rather easy to fix, for he needed to do was to fill up the hole he had made. Focusing his powers, he caused metal to materialise, quickly causing the hole to disappear."Fixed the roof," he said, calling over to the owner of the shop.

IC: Ghar-Knel, SolarisGhar-Knel hung his head and exited the room. He couldn't believe it. Ga'mal's loyalty had shifted. And it was about time, too! Before long, he was outside the hospital, looking at the Ussal cart. Where to, now?Solaris followed Ghar-Knel through the hallways until they were outside."Hey man," he said as the Vortixx swung around. "I thought you might want your weapons back."Ghar-Knel nodded in thanks as he grabbed the knife and disassembled gun."You try and stay out of trouble," Solaris said. He couldn't believe what he was saying."I... I'll try," Ghar-Knel mumbled. It was like saying goodbye to an old friend. Only he had the urge to kill him."You know, they say death is easier than life," Solaris said, looking at his sword."Don't be a smart[censored], Solaris," Ghar-Knel growled, merrily. "Now, can I take the cart or not.""No, that cart belongs to Ga'mal," Solaris pointed out. "You don't have a right to steal it again."And Solaris walked away... But he was keeping Ghar-Knel alive for another day, when they both cleared their heads. Oh, Karz he needed to see a therapist!

IC(Ga'mal, Sagom, and Tairel)

Ga'mal watches as the Vortixx leaves the hospital with the others. For a moment, she was triumphant; enjoying the sweet taste of victory. But, maybe it was just the food she was eating."Oh, Karz. What have I done?"The Ga-Matoran sets her food aside and runs out of her room; ignoring the pain in her back from the burns."Ga'mal, wait!" called out Tairel, but he knew there was no stopping the Matoran. The Ta-Toa shook his head before looking back toward Ayra. "Well, I guess we should eat now," he says, a worried grin on his face. Maybe he would eat. He was too worried about the Ga-Matoran to eat, though."Ghar, wait!" yelled the Ga-Matoran to the Vortixx. Ga'mal reaches the steps and sees her cart as well as Ghar-Knel. Solaris wasn't in sight; maybe he left. Ga'mal runs toward Ghar-Knel and throws her arms around the Vortixx. "I'm so sorry; I don't know what came over me," she says to him. "I just want you to love me, and I guess I ran out of patience." Ga'mal looks up to the Vortixx and says,"But, you don't have to love me; just let me stay with you and help you. I love you, and I want to do whatever I can for you. Please, Ghar?"Soon, Sagom and Nost were inside the stables and ready to disembark."How'd you like the ride?" she asked while sliding off of the Gukko's saddle.-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel, SolarisGhar-Knel looked down at Ga'mal in shock. What the Karz was she doing? Ah, it didn't matter. If she didn't get the point that he wanted to be left well enough alone, he would make it cross right over her throat.Solaris saw Ga'mal run right past him, and outside to Ghar-Knel's side. What was going on, here? Oh, no. She was making a mistake."GA'MAL!" he shouted, running out the door. Karz, neither of them noticed."There is one thing I'd like you to do," he whispered to Ga'mal, making sure the knife was out of sight. "Come closer."Solaris would have to get their attention the old fashion way. He charged his sword full of electricity and aimed it carefully at Ghar-Knel's left hand. ZING! The knife was tossed to the other side of the street as the Vortixx reeled back in shock.

IC - Kyju - Bar"Indeed." he answered. Hey, he was getting the hang of this language. Maybe his memory was leaking through? He hoped so. Ducking down through the door, he took a seat. Why was he getting all these looks? Ah, maybe his height. No, probably his reptilian biology. Everything he did was in cold blood.Literally.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Ga'mal and Sagom)

Ga'mal looked at the knife on the ground then back up at Ghar. She quickly pulls away from him; a disgusted look on her face. "You-you know what? I've had enough of this Karz you're dealing here. I'm simply trying to help you and all you want to do is kill me for no reason? I suggest you take your pretty little Vortixx backside and just leave. You want to do it so badly; so just go. But, if you do, you've lost the only ally you have on this Mata-Nui forsaken island." She glares at him coldly before turning to Solaris. "And, thank you for helping me. Thanks for not killing me back in Ga. I owe you my life, and if you ever need anything you know where to find me." looking back to Ghar-Knel, she adds,"And if you ever want to stab me in the back again, you know where I am as well."Turning around, Ga'mal wipes away a few tears; desperate to just let loose a good sobbing session. But, not now, she needed to keep composed in front of the two. Once she makes it to the front step, she turns around and glares at Ghar-Knel once more before walking through the doors. Then, she could run. The Ga-Matoran runs past the front desk, then the offices, then her room, and finally to the stairs. She quickly runs up the stairs until finally at the rooftop; then she begins to sob. Her one true love had betrayed her yet again and she was left without a friend on the entire island.Not quite. I still have Tairel and Ayra. I also have Solaris now. And Mr. Gukko...Back in the stables, Sagom laughs at the Ko-Toa's words. "Oh, don't tell me that wasn't at all fun," she says to him, a bright smile on her face.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. Got some real life business.IC (Alex):IC (Syyge):It is said that on death you can see your entire life flashing before you. Alex would've settled with just that saying. Instead, he saw millions of lives, lives he had worked on to ruin them. The voices of all those he had brought pain to echoed in his mind, screaming for justice. So loud were they Alex could hardly remember his own life. He knew, however, that he was not supposed to die this way.Just before his death, Alex had been denied completely, something even Henkka had never been able to do. The final blow had not come from Henkka, either, but rather from an ordinary Toa of Iron. Alex did not die honotably in his own body. He was taken down in the body of a stranger, a victim. The one thing Alex wanted to die with was taken from him. Dignity.Alex felt the familiar sensation of leaving a body and a time behind. This time, though, he would never enter anyone, anywhere, again."I'm sorry", Stronin whispered so quietly only Syyge could hear him. Syyge gave Stronin a smile and whispered "It's alright." Then he closed his eyes one last time and fell to the ground.IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Henkka saw Alex's death in a way no one else could. He saw the true form of Alex wavering and being ripped apart on Syyge before disappearing completely with a flash of bright red light.It's over, Henkka thought in awe and respect."You can bury Alex. You were his rival/foil weren't you?" Stronin said."No", Henkka replied. "That is Syyge. I never had anything against him. But we can still bury him."Henkka heard JL's suggestion to join the Adventurer's Guild."I am not here for long either, I think", Henkka said. "But when Voi returns, tell him to join. And I think..."Henkka walked over to Stronin. Henkka realized he knew what he was in this time to do."Stronin... once again you proved something to me. To everyone. You are a thief but you have the opportunity to use your skills otherwise. Give up your ways of a thief and join the Adventurer's Guild. Use your powers and your wisdom to aid the Matoran and make things right. To make things right."

IC(Sagom)

Sagom smiles at Nost before taking his hand and leading him out of the stable."Well, we should head to the hospital and I'll meet up with the Toa who owes me a favor; then we can leave to wherever you want to go," she replies, the smile still on her face.Then I can ditch you...-Mef Man

IC: Ayra:Ayra loks at the runnning Ga'mal before running into the rooftop. "Poor Ga'mal. I wish there was something she could do," Ayra sighed as she dabbed at her food.It's cold.."Tairel? Let's never go back to that resturant again," Ayra smiled as she gave her meal over for Tairel to heat.

OOC: Edited for Rakata.

IC(Sagom and Tairel)

"Oh, nothing like that," replied the Ga-Toa, before chuckling. "Just a quick burst from his flame will take out the impurities in this armor of mine," she adds while looking down to her mainly iron armor."What do you mean?" he asked the Ko-Toa before placing his hands on the bottom of the plates and doing a quick scorch with his hands.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Okay, see you then, TX.

IC(Sagom and Tairel)

"But, anyway, we should be there in a little while," said Sagom. "Karz, it's hot."Tairel puts his right arm around Ayra and says,"Don't worry, Ayra. Some beings are just like that, especially a Vortixx killer. She'll get over it; I'll go have a talk with her, though, if it'll make you feel better.-Mef Man