Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Post if you please Vezok.IC: Kalama looked up from the letter at Xibre for a minute examining him before shrugging and going back to the note. "Sure. I don't mind. I seem to pick up more people willing to follow me around lately."Dren got off his trident walking behind the offenders as they were led off. "Let's GO Utu! No lolly gagging! Sooner you're back in your cell the faster I can request Vakama!""Ohhh, you're one of the WILD tamers." Kali said now understanding. "One of the ones that actually goes out into the field and catches the Rahi for domestication. THAT explains why they let you loose.""Wild tamers?" Hotu asked confused."There's two kinds of tamers, those that actually train the Rahi and those that catch them. That's how our tamers work for the Heavy Support units." Kali responded."Ah."Maya smacked the back of Fragarach's head. "Quit cryin' and hold still then! I can't patch you up if you keep moving!""And once our Medic finishes her medicking then we'll move on to Ko-Wahi." Kalama said.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: [Fragarach/Ril/Naona]"It was crazy fire guy!" said Fragarach. "I think he forced me into a battle situation and I sort of, flipped."Naona turned to glare at Ril."What?" he asked.She continued glaring, the Toa of Fire slowly backing away as the glare intensified."Not my fault."The glare intensified even more."Alright," he muttered, before turning to Fragarach. "Sorry about that."

OOC: I was under the impression Gravity wanted these guys to die by the time the battle ended. Oh well. Also the blade is no thicker than a particle. Iron Sand, remember? Super sharp. Oh, and which char should I draw next? (I lack the means to color Tahuva, so I'll go straight to drawing another guy)IC: Kahua dodged, using his mask for speed, then slashed back. Tahuva used his axe to block the saw and jam it. Unless the saw was made of much harder metal than his axe, his axe would be fine. Having caught Blackout's weapon, he slashed at him. He had a hard time turning his head though, due to having a few arrows sticking out of his neck. Barricade had expected that disk to do more damage. He REALLY needed to upgrade it to Orgath's 50mph version that fired steel disks--his thought was interrupted by a sudden impact and a claw shearing his flesh off. He jumped back. "You're good." A huge pillar of earth catapulted Bonecrusher toward the Mangai Volcano. "I've fought better.""And lost." Dervian added."Shut up."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ara'kas then bowed slightly to Kalama. "I too wish to accompany you, but for a different reason. Kamaehu, for some reason, thinks I'm bored." Ara'kas tone changed from sarcastic to serious. "He also believes that some things about being a toa must be taught by another toa. Therefore, I wish to come with you to train the kid." She gestured to Tanuka.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk arrived at the hospital and burst into the lobby, frantically scanning for any sign of Riaril or Tairel, karz, even Takimoc. Granted, he nearly got a a trap shut on his foot in the process, but still. "Riaril?! Riaril?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Iron sand that Kahua magnetized together on the spot to create a blade he doesn't even specialize in using...Yeah. Real smart of him to try to bisect someone with that.And a few arrows sticking out of one's neck is no laughing matter-they're almost bound to hit something important (essentially are when there are that many of them). I'd expect Tahuva to be bleeding. A lot.Hau from Ko-Wahi to Ta-Wahi.IC: Riaril nodded again. "Quiet now, you need to rest," she said while gingerly lifting Angelus onto the stretcher and wheeling him out--Right into a yelling Krayzikk and Hau sailing past him in a jump kick.Riaril's eyes widened. "Just what the karz is going on?!"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Edit: You ninja'ed me... :oIC: SkyraSkyra ran into the hospital right behind Krayzikk and Hau. The poor guy looked panicked. He kept on shouting for someone named Riaril. Then lo and behold someone else shows up asking what the karz is going on."That's what I'd like to know!"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:The being went flying into Angelus's stretcher, sending him flying. He hit the ground about five feet up and stood up shakily and gingerly, only to fall a second later.Waiting another minute or two, he stood, more stable this time, and walked back over with a low, "owwww..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krayzikk, Hospital.Krayzikk ran forward and hugged Riaril. Then he realized what he was doing, his face adopted much the same expression as when he had a conversation regarding Riaril and those like her with Hau but a short time ago, and jumped back. "Um, ah um........" Krayzikk struggled to find a way to explain himself. Stalling, he said to Skyra, "Um, yeah....... Long story..........."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Here ya go, Kalama. Although, I have to confess, I can't remember what rank Kalama is in the Marines...IC:Looking back at the note, Kalama read:To: Captain KonguFrom: Tamer Staff Sergeant SiskSir, as you may know I have been trying to aid the ongoing effort to track down the murderers of our good friend Tamaru,You should also be aware of the kidnapping of Hafu in Po-Koro, during which I was in the Koro and which tried to help stop.During those events I teamed up with a Toa named Merror, whom you have met. Before going after Hafu's kidnappers himself, he asked me to find and protect Kapura in Ta-Koro. I have tried to keep that promise, but have had no luck yet. However, I did encounter Kalama and his marine unit and am traveling with them for the time being, as they have had more success in the finding and protection of missing members of the chroniclers company, with the exception of Kapura and Taipu. It is my opinion that, if even Kalama's raiders could not track down Kapura, my chances will be even slimmer.I would like to stay with the Marines though, at least until Kapura and the other missing members are found and safe.With these circumstances in mind, I hereby request to be assigned as a liason officer to Kalama's raiders, both to do my duty as a member of the Gukko force and to keep my promise to find and protect Kapura. -----------------------------Sisk glanced at Ara'kas. "Not train-taught that Muaka. Fight-caught it. As Kali said." he explained the origin of his scars. "I train-taught other Rahi though."OOC: Hope you're happy with that, Kalama. I'd never have expected to wind up typing a military-style application letter, Bionicle-themed, no less, in the middle of the night. ^^ Speaking of which, I am off for the night.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Hau had enough luck to hook onto the wall. Therefore, the young toa did not smack into volcanic rock.His kick connected with a stretcher instead."Sorry!," the toa cried. Hau then assumed the same stance he had earlier and stood there with chain hissing, eyes flickering around in search of Tarn.Riaril tapped Krayzikk on the shoulder...How he'd missed her was anyone's guess, but she intended to rectify that. "I'm right here, dude," said the 'pretty doctor'. Her face turned grim. "And I saw the note."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: SkyraSkyra looked around the hospital, "So, where's that flying Toa of Iron guy you guys were chasing, I didn't like the look on his face." Skyra eyed Hau, who looked intend on finding that guy. Then to the 'pretty doctor'. "A note?"

OOC: @Snelly: Just look up 'Tarn note dagger door' or something like that with the Search system to find what the note states.IC: Hau gave an absent-minded nod, still watching the area. He had to find that Fe-Toa...Riaril pointed to the bloodstained note pinned to her office door by a dagger. "That note. And I don't know where Tarn is."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC Nen and Thama:"Nen and I are with you as well," Thama said to Kalama and the marines. "Not sure why we'd stop traveling with you at this point, but everyone else seems to be saying it, so, just throwing our two widgets out there.""We bring important skills to the group. Like comfy shoulders," Nen added, referring to Nala's perch."Yes Nen, we get that you have shoulders.""Besides, we have to stay with all of our friends."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara gingerly stepped out of her hut to see a group of Guardsmen leading Tank and Utu to the Toa proofing cells. She walked over to the group as they got closer, and Tuara stepped up beside Dren, "You got them. I-I'm sorry. The Toa of sand took me by surprise. What are we doing with them?" She waved Kinvex over as they passed.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk's face went from embarassement at accidentally hugging Riaril, to grave at the mention of Tarn. "You got a note? 'Cuz I got a visit from the Piraka. he told me he payed you guys a 'visit'. He also gave me a bloody Kanohi. I was worried about you guys."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra took the note, read it, an groaned. I just had to get involved.. "Great...as if fighting against makuta's servants wasn't hard enough...""So, this psycho is trying to kill you all unless you give up Krayzikk....fantastic..."

IC: Riaril blushed as she realized what had just happened. The toa stepped back a little and cleared her throat."Yeah. He wrote he'd kill one of us every day until we gave up you. But Tairel's fortifying to prevent him from getting in to do that, and I know how to use my toa tool," she said with a pat to her sai's holster. She hadn't ever used it before seriously, but training was training.The doc attempted a smile. "How about you stay in here until things blow over? There's no way he's getting past two combat medics, Tairel, and the kid with traps on our sid," Riaril tried to reassure.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC:Angelus left his payment on the counter and walked out of the hospital, wandering through the city aimlessly and just enjoying being alive. After all, who would've thought he'd have made it this far?Turning, he saw a group of Guardsmen leading two Toa to proofing cells and walked up to a female Toa of Fire."What happened with those guys?" he said, leaning to the side and viewing them.OOC: ANGELUS MAKES HIS TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO TUARA'S LIFE-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:It might be a good idea to read Tuara's profile again. She's a bit different this time around.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara glanced at the newcomer and walked after the group, "Two killers. The tallest one was being held in a cell and the Toa of sand tried to break him out."Tuara waved to Kinvex again, this time with a little more gusto, "Anything past that, I can't tell you."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Kalama shook his head. "Kali when did we get so popular?""We're the only ones actually fighting sir." Kali grinned. "Instead of sitting around like a bunch of fat Husi just waiting for the skinner.""And that's why they made you a Helm Major. Keep thinking like that and you'll make Captain soon enough.""With all due respect sir, they can shove the Captain rank. My place is right here as your XO.""Cause you LOOOOOVVEE him so much!" Lei teased in a sing-song manner.Kali flushed. "I do not!""Do too!""Do NOT!""Do too! You do you do you do!""SHUT UP!""Lei quit antagonizing the XO. Kali quit lying to yourself." Kalama said.The Marines laughed at the interesting color the Marine Officer turned as she tried to hide her face.Kalama looked up from the note with a widened eye at Sisk. "If you think you can hang." He skritched out a short message under Sisk's.TO: KONGU, SKY MARSHALGUKKO FORCE HIGH COMMANDFROM: KALAMA, COMMANDERKALAMA'S RAIDERSSUBJECT: TEMPORARY TRANSFER OF STAFF SERGENT SISKStaff Sergent Sisk of the Tamers has requested that he join the above unit, KALAMA'S, RAIDERS on a temporary basis.While I am wary of taking a non-special forces asset into a Ghekula Raiders group, he has requested this voluntarily. Personally I believe it might be of some use to him for experience and if he preforms satisfactory, would give my recommendation for his candidacy into your Deepwoodsmen Special Forces, should he survive to return to your command.As such, I am willing to accept him under my command until such time ether he, I, or you see fit to return him to his former position.Kalama, COMKALAMA'S RAIDERS, COMMANDING17TH GHEKULAS"There." He said handing the letter back to Sisk. "Maya! You almost done?""Almost." She pulled out the Ruki oil."Ohhhh boy." Nuraka said as the Marines all drew their discs to shield against Maya.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Gotcha.IC:Angelus raised an eyebrow as he looked at the two. Keeping up with her was a challenge; she had that brisk walk of someone in charge.Then he sighed. Killers. What a bunch of fools."That's why I love Le-Koro so much more than Ta-Koro."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk HospitalKrayzikk remembered something. Namely, that Hau was in the room with the subject that he had teased him on. He also had a horrible feeling this would come back to haunt him, very soon.To Riaril, he said "I would have thought it was obvious that I would stay, even if I had to sleep in a box outside the hospital. "To Tairel, "You scare me a little bit. Do you realize that?"To Skyra, "Told you it was a long story."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril laughed at Krayzikk's comment to Tairel, but there was no life in it. Her face turned serious."You'll be staying all right. You'll be hunkering down in the storage basement," the Ga-Toa explained her orders. "Is. That. Clear?"She then heard Tairel and smiled. "I thought so. Now..."The doctor turned to the Ta-Toa. "Triple-check before getting your sword out," she commanded.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

"Maya's got the Ruki Oil out!" Nuraka said. "That's NEVER good when she pulls that out! It's disgusting!""Oh hush!" Maya said. "It's perfectly healthy for you and heals all!""It tasted like week old rations mixed with day old Ruki that's been sitting in the sun for too long.""Ah TOLD ye, yeh shudna' taken' dat bet!" Yuni said explaining how Nuraka knew what it tasted like. "An' oi wuz roight wern' oi? 'Dunna' tooch et' ah told ya! An' ye wen an' ate da whoooool THANG!"

IC, Xibre: Xibre chuckled at the conversation. Then... he smelled it. It was one of the worst smells he had ever smelled. He started to gag. "Oh, yuck! That's horrible!" Then he ran over to a nearby bush and promptly vomited. "Gross..." he muttered.OOC: It appears that Xibre can't even stand the smell of Ruki oil. :P

OOC: Oh god, save yourselves, here comes a train...IC: Onuzek (busting through the hospital door)He managed to slow down enough so he didn't burst through a wall or something. He went into the room where everyone else was and said, "Onuzek-saw-evil-looking-being-come-to-hospital-so-he-come-to-check-what-going-on."As he said this faster then a Le-Matoran, he wans't quite sure if anyone understood him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Nen and Thama:Thama took one sniff at the smell and gagged. "Gah! That's... hoo boy, that's gross!" she remarked, waving her hand. A gust of wind rose up and blew the smell away from her.Nen didn't seem affected by the smell. "Smells like old, dead, rotting nature," he observed. "That's nice."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara was indifferent, "That's great you should tell that to somebody who has the time to listen. No civilians past this point. Guard members only." She stopped and held the door open for Kinvex. He was an honorary member currently, not to mention the Toa had a large hand in bringing down Utu.She gave Kinvex a look like 'Don't worry about it.' before he walked inside, after the guards. She gave the newcomer a bit of a look conveying slight annoyance, "I'd love to chat, but if you don't have anything to tell me regarding dark markings resembling the work of a certain master of shadows and murderous Toa, then I can't talk."

| BZPRPG Profiles |