Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur, a Toa of Fire, noticed that the hospital he had lived near was apparently demolished. He lowered a ring of flames, and walked in to subdue another Toa of Fire...when he recognized the one. "Jaron?" he said, incredulously. "I haven't seen you in years!" He ran back to the others. "Captain," he said, saluting the member of lower rank. "I want you to release this prisoner, ASAP. I'm taking him back for a public questioning." He grabbed the Toa of Ice, and dragged him back with him. He walked up to the Toa of Air."I heard you mention something about 'The Song' earlier, lieutenant, and I'd like to join," he said firmly, brooking no argument just as Hiemalis came back.IC-Jaron:Jaron grunted at Skyra's words, as Hiemalis came back. He propped him against the rock again, and began to start another game of Yahtzee. "Your roll," he said to the sleeping Toa, and then rolled for him."HOW DO YOU GET SO MANY BLOODY SIXES?!?" Jaron yelled in anger, surprising everybody.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: How would one's character know to do so...?IC - Eonian - From Ga-wahiEonian had come from the Koro of water to that of fire. He found that the place smelled utterly of ash and brimstone, and the heat was downright intense. Heat on his mask, his chest, and his hands. It dried up the ocean spray he had formerly caught by the beach. His skin and organic tissue felt dry, indeed.There was a building along the street, that obviously had been a tremendous structure. Now, it was utterly devastated beyond a ghost of hope of repair. He made his way to it, noticing a visibly tired toa of air. He walked up, clearing his throat to gain attention."Greetings, toa of the air. Could you relay the events that brought this place such destruction?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Er, no. The man just caused the destruction of a hospital. He's going to a maximum security cell, and no way is anyone gonna let him loose.IC: It didn't take long for an even higher-ranking Guard member countermanded Grantuur's order, and Hiemalis was taken away--again.Dail turned to the Fire Toa and nodded, not sure what to make of this Guard member. "You don't even know who the Song are, or what we're about." She observed. "And you don't seem very dedicated to your cause, if you insist on letting a mass murderer go free." :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur raised an eyebrow. "No, I don't know what they are, but if they'll help me get to something better than the guard," He shrugged helplessly. "And I don't really insist on letting him free, I just wanted to keep Jaron off of our backs long enough to have a discussion.." Grantuur winced as Jaron yelled at the guards in anger. "I fear you just got rid of that possibility, though," he said sadly.

profiles i guess

IC: "Hey, I didn't order it. Your superior did." Dail observed. "But frankly, I'm not worried about one Toa of Fire. At the moment I am the only Song member, but I hope to gather interest after this. We're a group of philanthropists, essentially, commissioned by the Great Master Himself to spread his word. Our job is to protect the weak and to defeat evil, but forgiveness is important to us." She cocked her head in discomfort. "I'm still working on that." She admitted.:w:

IC: Ara'kas walked over to where Avya was flitting distressedly about. Laying a hand on Avya's shoulder, she spoke in a comforting tone to Avya. However, the warrior's words were hardly comforting. "You know what the sad part is, kid? This ain't even the worst the Koro's seen."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Aurum/JLAurum, in his bird form, watched as Jaron kept on getting owned by everyone else. He started to laugh very hardly in his bird form while above the Toa of Fire.---JL, seeing Gravity on the floor asking a question, walked over. Seeing as Gravity looked a little bit damaged, Actually, scratch that, he was bandaged all around, meaning that he was in, or was hurt during the destruction of the hospital, JL walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. While a regular person who didn't know Gravity might have been afraid, JL had seen more things to be afraid of than a guy larger than him with claws for hands and some big, big armor.JL: Hey, big Toa, do you know what happened?OOC: Kal ignores all my posts, so I need someone else to interact with.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SkyraSkyra decided to ignore Joran for now, something else had caught his interest. He'd overheard Dail's discussion about something called, 'The Song', but what really got him listening was the thing about forgiveness, something that he had struggled with since Tamaru's death. He wasn't sure he believed in this Great Master whatyamacallit, unless that was suppose to be Mata Nui or a Great Being. He slowly made his way over to Dail. "Excuse me, name's Skyra, Special Agent of the Gukko Force, I couldn't help but overhear something about 'The Song'. I'm a seeker of justice myself you see. Would you mind tell me more about it?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)I whirled around, unleashing my fear and anger on Ara'kas in a tempest of words."How can this be? How!? How can you stand here and watch this and simply accept it?"Some part of me distantly realized that I was shouting, but I didn't care if I was making a scene. I began to pace, my voice shaking with emotion."This place is a Karzahni of blood and darkness and I can't just stand here and do nothing! Is this really all there is? I have to do something!"I was vaguely aware of tears streaming down my face, but it felt like they were someone else's, not mine. I felt disconnected from my body, just an observer.

IC: Ara'kas was taken aback by Avya's sudden outbreak. As she answered, the younger toa could see she was trying to hold back from responding in kind. "I don't like it either. But you can't just charge in and try to be a hero. All that'll happen is an unceremonious end." In a fit of anger, Ara'kas slammed her fist into a board atop a pile of rubble, shattering it. "There's just nothing I can do. I say to myself I could do this on my own, but I know I'm just not enough. What we need, what we need, is to work together. The whole island, unified."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "The Great Master is the creator of everything, every universe that could have been, every being ever born. He loves His creations and wants to bring them to Him, but unfortunately, well...here, at least, His teachings have been forgotten. I'm here to bring them back." She explained.:w:

IC - Eonian - OutsideStrange, Eonian thought, These teachings sound eerily familiar. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he'd heard this or something like it before. "Who aids you in this noble quest?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

ooC: @KNI Are you going to respond with Kol?IC: NikaronGently, Nikaron placed Kol on the ground, being careful not to further injure the Matoran in any way. He then turned and looked at the rumble, and of all things, he did the strangest. He smiled. It wasn't that he enjoyed the destruction per say, quite the contrary he despised it. No, he was looking beyond the immediate destruction, he was looking at what would come. From the ashes of this rubble, would rise Unity. Already the survivors were pulling together, this had come as a wake up call that they must unite. Soon, the whole island would follow suit, and when that happened. Well, that day would be glorious, for that day Makuta would be defeated, and Mata-Nui would be awaken. on that day, glorious light would shine down upon the demented, despicable, darkest, depts of darkness, Makuta had lain down upon this island. That was why Nikaron smiled, he smiled for the future.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)I struggled contain myself as Ara'kas tried to calm me down. Why did this hurt so much, watching others suffer? I wanted to find whoever did this and make them pay, and then find whoever was hurting these people and this island and make them pay. Even if it was the Makuta himself.Nevertheless, Ara'kas was right: nobody could do it on their own. I wouldn't even be here if it hadn't been for her and Nikaron and the rest. We needed to unite everyone, to find a way for Mata-Nui and its people to rise up and strike back.I dried my eyes with the back of my hand, but when I spoke, my voice still shook, tough less with sorrow than with anger at this whole messed-up place."I'm... I'm sorry. I just... can't believe any of this. It's so pointless. There's so much wrong."

OOC: Uhm Onarax...I know Nikaron was there...but you were gone for most of the battle and you brought Kol outside in the first post with him since the fight is over? I'm going to have to retcon on that, sorry.IC:(Right before the collapse)Of course. Push the bed. Why hadn't he thought of that. Sisk made another note on his mental-midget list and kicked the breaks on the wheels into transport mode. The Matoran grabbed the bed's handles and began to push, Nikaron, the one Toa who'd bravely stayed with them, unlike Xibre, opening the door for them and running ahead. he rolled Kol into the hallway and gasped as he looked up. Cracks were running along the ceiling, forming as the moved, dusts was falling down on them from above and the building itself was shaking. "Oh Karz!" Sisk muttered and began to push the bed as fast as he could. Nikraon looked back at them over his shoulder. "Go! Move,! The whole building is down-coming!"They raced down the hallway until they came to a t-junction. Sisk had to throw himself back with his full weight to stop the bed from crashing into the far wall.He was about to turn left when the ceiling in that section came down, blocking the way to the main-door. He turned right. Green sign with and arror on the wall, another at a right turn down the hall. "Emergency exit, behind us!"He turned the bed around and pushed hard again. Behind him, the cracking noises and rumbling to louder. Something crashed down in the upper floors. They had just made it to the final corridor when that something began to crash down into the ground-floor: it was nothing less than the rest of the hospital. At the end of the hallway, the exit-door was open, hanging in its hinges at an angle.The Matoran pushed, running like he'd never run before. Chunks of the ceiling were falling down around them now, he could actually see the crack on it traveling with them, chasing them, racing them, as if to say: You're not going to get out of here.The worst part was, Sisk thought the ceiling might be right. They pushed on, faster and faster. Something hit Sisk in the back, but he didn't turn, didn't care. All he could see was that door in front of them. He couldn't even hear himself shout over the roar of the building collapsing around them as they crashed through the door with the bed. He saw Nikaron had hurled himself outside as well, saw that Kol on the bed had made it, even as he was in mid-air. The next moment, he was engulfed by a cloud of dust. Something hit him in the back of the head, and the world around him went dark, as he saw Nikaron picking Kol up out of his bed. -----------------------(After the collapse)Whatever had hit him, it had hit him good., Sisk realized, when he finally came to. He tried moving his fingers and feet. All working. He tried turning his head a bit. Intense throbbing, but also working. He tried to push himself up. Not working.He lifted his right arm up, feeling past his head. His fingers touched a concrete surface, relatively smooth and regular. He was was buried under a piece of wall. And he couldn't get out from under that so easily. He had to call for help. He tried to open his mouth, but the first breath was more dust then air, and he began to cough and choke. It took him almost three minutes to get his airways clean, before he tried to call.If anybody was nearby outside, they would hear him."Help-here!? Please?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:A few moments later, Quada had cleared away enough rubble to reveal the Zatth of Sisk. He smiled sort of awkwardly at the Toa."My...deep-thanks." he said weakly. "If you could-just...move-lift that big wall-chunk..." he added, pointing at the section of wall pinning him to the ground. Able to see more clearly now, the Matoran realized how lucky he had been. Other parts of rubble had blocked the section of wall from smashing him flat against the ground. And he certainly had not planned on spending his remaining days as a flatfish.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: [Quada]Quada nodded to his fellow Zatth-wearer, and promptly grabbed hold of the large chunk of wall. He began to pull, only to realise that he wasn't strong enough to lift it. This lead to the Toa of Magnetism coming up with a better idea, and pulled out his hammer. He swung at the wall, shattering it and freeing the Le-Matoran.

IC: [Quada]Quada grinned, and energy began to flow out of the somewhat crazy Toa of Magnetism. The bars slowly bent, before snapping in half. This was repeated over and over again, before all the bits of metal were now much smaller and not connected, meaning that Sisk would be able to escape more easily.

IC: EmotiaEmotia couldn't help but smile, despite the pain. "I'll try for ten minutes..." She groaned in pain again. "...Knidia" Knidia's grip on Krayzikk loosed a bit, and Knidia was able to pry it off. IC: Skyra"Forgive me if you find this offensive, but...this Great Master, what is he, some kind of Great Being? Or is he...more than that?" Skyra had honestly never considered that there could be a higher power than the Great Being themselves, but, someone had to of created them too right?

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian"I'd like to know this, as well," said Tillian, walking up to the group. "If I'm going to join this...group...I'd like at least a moderate amount of information."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur had been listening in on the whole conversation, and he decided he'd like to join this "Song" of Dail's. "Alright," He said, "I'm in myself. But, on the forgiveness issue," He pointed over to Jaron, "It looks like he certainly has that down pat, don't you think so?" He started chuckling a bit.IC-Jaron:"Of course, of course," Jaron said, leaning against his rock, "I don't get to keep anything from the battles. I was going to try to convince him to play for me, too." Jaron shrugged, and limped up to the others. "What in Karz is this 'Song' you all keep talking about?" He asked.IC-Lashev:Lashev heard Sisk's scream for help, and as he ran to see where his friend was, he noticed some other Toa blasting apart the rubble just above his friend. There was rubble covering his friend, but he could just barely see a glint of green."Don't worry Sisk!" he yelled down to the Le-Matoran. "I'll help you get out!" He cleared away the last of the rubble, grabbing his friend's hand and pulling him up. "Did you have fun down there?" He asked jokingly.IC-Hasil:Hasil's eyes fluttered open. He could barely feel his legs, and his stomach hurt badly. He looked down, seeing his bloodstained robes. He began to become frightened, before he remembered.Ah, he said to himself, The assassin.He stood, barely, and grabbed Lashev's sword from where it had been discarded on the ground near him. He began to slowly walk over to the Ko-Matoran.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: :P Its Onuzek not Gravity. Gravity is still standing around with an Akrainid.IC: OnuzekHe shook his head, "Isn't that what Onuzek just asked?"He thought for a minute, "Or does being mean the hopsital? 'Cause Ice-Toa came and attack hospital, then everyone battled him and then everyone got out and Onuzek was still inside fighting and building came down ontop of Onuzek."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Jikal + KrayzikkJikal quietly approached Dail. "Dail, I don't think it needs mentioning, but I'm in. For a variety of reasons."Krayzikk yelped as the fingers of his hand were dislocated. "Aaah!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra"Well, I'll have to talk to my 'team', but I'm sure they'd be more than happy to join you. Though before that happens, I think what we need to do now is get treatment for the injured, which might be a little more difficult now with the hospital...destroyed." Skyra didn't mention it, but he probably need to be looked over himself, technically before the attack he was still a patient at the hospital, and as much as he...dreaded the idea of getting stuck in another hospital somewhere else, he figured he'd regret it later if he didn't, his hip might have been sealed, but there was the possibility of internal bleeding.

IC: "The hospital staff are still intact for the most part, and if you're not seriously injured you can probably find a Water Toa to help you." Dail said. "Those who are seriously injured, we can probably move to Ga-Koro until this hospital is repaired." :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: Skyra"I think you mean...rebuilt..." Skyra said with a hint of sadness, there really wasn't much left of the hospital that was even standing.IC: EmotiaEmotia realized that she had basically just crushed the hand of her rescuer. "Oh...sorry about that...I guess I have a low...threshold for pain..." She said weakly.

Edited by Snelly