Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Virthee "Some Ga-Matoran may be, but some Ta-Matoran were as well." Virthee explained, meaning himself. "It'a Toa's duty to help others, I have this power, I should use it to do that duty." IC: Dreenan She blocked the staff with her shield, laughing. "And why not? This will force him into talking to you!"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Agni nodded slowly as he acknowledged Valrias request. On the one hand she was still very frail. After all, he'd found her just yesterday, just a shadow of the Toa she probably once was. On the other...he needed her help, if he wanted to find this Toa quickly, before he did any more harm. At least, he couldn't get away, there were no tales of what lay beyond the endless sea. If anything at all. "Hmm. If you think you can handle the trek." the Toa of fire said after a long pause."It would be a great advantage if you could. Even if you don't remember much, I count on your subconscious to give us more leads.We can start from there, retrace your steps."

IC: "W-W-Well I-I-I remember, s-s-something having to do with O-Onu-Koro or a-at least Onu-W-Wa-Wahi." She stuttered again. As she got up from the bed. "T-th-thank you for br-bringing m-me a-along." She smiled again. "Are we leaving soon?" Now this is what bugged her, it was like she was fractured, like pieces of herself were there and then gone. Her stuttering would stop. She remember Onu-Koro...cause for some reason that's where she believed she was wandering to. The name sounded familar, as if it held some connection to what was going on with her, or at least a bit of her. She sighed, she felt like couldn't do anything of much help, but she was glad that Agni at least didn't leave her behind.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

The battle very possibly would hinge on if he could bind and/or disarm his foe right now. Therefore, with this course of option in mind, Hau readied for another onrush at high speed.

IC: Kriigata Why won't the puppa go down? Kriigata thought, her annoyance reaching higher than sane levels. Again, she pulled her scythe from the ground. Instead of rushing straight at her opponent like last time Kriigata stood her ground. She reversed her grip, dropping the scythe end towards the ground, her hands set apart, yet firmly grasping the wooden shaft of her tool as if stating: "I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you." Her mind was a calculation machine. However, she'd never fought so openly with another Puppa before. She had no idea what he might pull. "--.--,^8^,@.@,g^o..." * OOC: *= Kriigata's egging Hau, taunting him with things that would anger a Nui rama... though that's if Hau even UNDERSTANDS Nui-Rama... :P I also just realized how I should write Nui-Rama..
IC: Hau ignored the clicks, looking for an opening. End down, held in both hands...No, disarming was not an option at the moment. Neither was lassoing-she could easily parry the chain with the scythe. So what was he to do? Deciding to just probe her defenses anyways, if only to keep the toa on-guard, Hau finally flicked his chain at her. He had aimed its hook towards her eye; a hit would be crippling, to say the least. The Lightning Toa still reserved his Kakama and element, however. He had to gain the advantage, find a weak spot and attack it, and he'd only use his powers as necessary to survival and/or to create a gap in his foe's defense until then. Besides, the ashes on the ground were fairly bad conductors, and she'd probably just avoid his hook. No reason to start electrifying anything soon.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kriigata The chain launched itself through the air; a dangerous cobra of metal snaking its way towards a prey. Kriigata sidestepped out of the weapon's path, the barb barely scratching her Kakama as she shifted her body like an opening door on oiled hinges. A breath later, Kriigata was face-to-face with the Electron bug, butting her face into his, the sound of metal against metal giving her goosebumps, and a bruised nose.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Tahuva looked at the things inside the shop. He browsed a few scrolls. Some were on Toa. "Hmm...do any of these show how to use your elemental power more efficiently? Toa who can do that have enough power to fill the area a Nova Blast would fill before running out of power. Not that I want an actual Nova Blast, but I want to be able to shoot enough fire to cover such an area over a period of time before I run out of power. And while you're at it, reinforce my shield and sharpen my weapons. I hit some crystals with them, and well..." He held out his blunted knuckle knives, sword, and axe.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:NightingWhile the females had been talking/fighting, Nighitng had enough time to charge another Lighting SuperNovArrow. He fired it at Dreenan, knowing that the brunt of the attack was going to hit her if it hit, but enough would hit Fehdran to claim that he wasn't treating her special. He hoped.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

ICToron then remembered a saying he had once heard. From Duty comes courage. He knew it well. "We could use a being such as you to help us defeat makuta. I know the code of a healer, not to fight." he looked over to vejmeq "You know more about what you and Nikaron are doing. "

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC: Dreenan She felt a small shock to her back as the arrow barely missed her. "What, how much power are you putting in those things?! Are you trying to fry me?!" IC: Virthee "Indeed, I try my best not to fight anyone. But if someone needs my help, I will stand up for them." He explained, feeling mask energy flow.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "I suppose I should explain, now that Toron has mentioned it. Healer, this outpost has been reconstructed in order to be a staging ground for gathering allies against Makuta. This would be a base for those who choose to help us, and it is believed that our presence will deter further attacks on this area. In all, we have decided to no longer be wayward vagabonds searching for justice. We will remain here and organize a group that, Nikaron may optimistically think, may be a threat to Makuta himself."

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

IC: CLAAANG A pair of gold eyes stared up into those of the water toa's- -And Hau rejoiced as their heads clashed- -For his moment had come. Activating his Kakama, the Toa of Lightning's right fist blurred and reappeared, headed right towards her stomach even as his chain flicked back towards the two fighters. Time to turn the tables. And an attack from two sides was one way to do exactly that.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Virthee"Nikaron mentioned that on the way here. I myself think it is a rather creative Idea."Virthee explained, letting off the power of his mask, and wrapping the wounded leg in a towel."I suggest staying off it for a few days. And you'll need to spread this on it daily."He stated, pulling a jar of a paste-like substance from his bag. IC: Dreenan "I'd rather be just zapped, not deep-fried!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Cadias) "Yes! Exactly! You are THE Navayak. And because you are The Navayak, you weren't fooled when I told you I wasn't King of the Moon." For some odd reason, the title had grown on him. IC: (Aurix) Aurix watched as Navayak realized he was The Navayak, and briefly wondered what he was. Nothing, for now, he decided. But after Navayak had trained him to be his Deacon, Aurix was certain he'd become something.

Edited by Cadias

The Pain was horrid. Kriigata's left arm was numb, blood spurting outwards -- as if an upturned wine casket -- from the puncture in her flesh, the shoulder pad having been less than sufficient in its childish size. At least two, maybe three, ribs were cracked from the power of her enemy's arm, his fist, the world's girth, having joyfully thrust deeply into her unprotected gut. Bile spilled from her mouth as if released from probation, the clear acidic liquid spraying the inside of her mask as well as Puppa's chest. Her eyes, once a bright yellow, were now dilated pupils, and stinging from the vile power of her digestive fluids. Her once calm disposition now replaced with a rush of irresistible fear. Her body becoming semi-catatonic with shock. DIE, FILTHY TRAPPER! In a roar of rejection, Kriigata threw her scythe forward as she fell to the ground, the scythe's blade connecting with the un-armored back of Puppa's knee. As the tool bit home, the blade folded back to the stave itself, creating a sword edge through which Kriigata channeled the full propulsive force of her malice, the blade ripping through what protection Puppa's skin may have had, spraying his blood -- crimson like her own -- outwards as the outer artery was ripped asunder, the scythe's blade flicking outwards in a spray of life as it returned to its original position, the pressure having been released from biting through the outside of Puppa's leg. With one last push, Kriigata whisked herself to the length of Hau's chain, the barb still stuck firmly in her limp left arm. OOC: Uh, yeah, the bold IS Matoran language... She knows some "simple stuff."

Edited by Kughii

IC"Thank you healer." he said taking the jar then closing up the hole in his armour over the towel. He sort of crawled back to where he was sitting. The pain was still there, but he knew it would stop soon. But he was far from town, and needed food and suplies while off his feet. But as luck would have it the Le-Matoran had returned. "What happened?""There are number of long-quarral's. We had quick-flee or light-gone. We Tree-runnning Wind-flyers. Not ground-walking disc-throwers.""I see.. well i have to stay off my feet for a few days, stay at the outpost and help me out"The two le-matoran saluted

Untitled-2.gif

IC: Vrana "And you also weren't fooled when... the Mata Nui Followers told you that I was a golem, and not just a bird! And that birds don't come from eggs!" He hoped maybe The Navayak would believe what he was saying. IC: Virthee "There is no need to thank me."Virthee smiled, putting his supplies back into his bag. "Just be careful, you don't want to harm yourself, or get that wound infected."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Utu - Lavapool InnUtu walked down the stairs and pulled his hood over his face. Upon entering the lobby, Guard members entered through the front doors. He almost froze, but knew what the consequences of that would be. Instead he calmly walked to the counter and placed the key on the table.Utu casually turned and walked towards the door, but was stopped by the guards who held their hands out, "Sorry sir, but we can't let you leave. There has been a murder in the village and we'll need to check everybody in the building before anybody leaves."Utu sighed. He had planned to leave Ta-Koro right away anyways. Did they know it was him? Not likely. Not unless Salamander told the Guard. He knew he should have killed that Toa when he had the chance. Regardless, Utu needed to get out of the Koro. And fast. He shoved the Matoran out of the way and pushed the door open. He booked it down the streets, holding his cloak down over his face with one hand.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC; Venator The Toa still lay in the streets, crashed against the side of a building. No one had tried to help him, no one had cared enough to help a wounded Toa. So he had been just laying there, alone. And he was still there, and still thinking about how he was going to kill the Dragon. Or course, one person had tried helping him, only to have him freak out, and that's what caused him to be here. Sometimes, he hated his life.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "We can leave for Onu-Koro within an hour or maybe even sooner, if you want to. I will need to gather some supplies first, prepare my equipment and leave a note of absence due to the investigation with the Guard. Just wait here, and I will be back soon." Agni said. He hoped that doing things a little more quickly now would ease Valrias disorientation. He could not imagine what it would be like to not be able to remember clearly, like running into a locked door inside your own mind, but he could imagine the frustration the Toa of Gravity probably felt.Somehow, it reminded the Toa of fire of the first time he remembered opening his eyes together with all the Matoran from the Island. They had been on the beach, lying on the sand or sitting up against rocks when had first seen them. And there had been the Turaga, standing there, smiling at them. But Agni also remembered feeling as if there was a hint of sadness in their expressions, like they knew something."A-are Y-y-ou alright?" he heard Valria ask. Agni shook his head quickly to shake the thoughts. "Yes, I was just remembering something...it doesn't matter. But sometimes things just come up in your mind, clear as day, despite being long-gone."He pushed the mental image of the Matoran awakening aside. That had been longer ago then he could remember counting. What did it matter now?"Anyway, I will be right back." he said and left the infirmary once more. On his way over to the barracks he made a mental inventory of all the things they would need. As he reached his won quarters, another spartan, but home-like enough bunk and locker in the Guard-barracks, his first item on the list were his blades. He'd already had them on his back, but unstrapped them now and laid the weapons out on his bed, still in their sheaths. Next, he grabbed a backpack made from Kane-Ra leather from his locker and laid it out next to his Tools. He went over his mental list again. He had a few things here, several healing herbs, a light-stone, a heat-stone, a couple of energy-cans and one sleeping bag. For the second one and other things he would need to see the requisition officer. He grabbed a small, clean tablet from his locker and used his elemental power to burn the items on his list into the stone, putting the tablet in the satchel at his side.He then gathered together the supplies he already had and stowed them away in the rucksack, careful to pack them into as little space as possible. At last, he took up his blades again. He examined the sheaths and their harness closely, running his fingers over the smooth leather until they reached the heft of one of the weapons. His hand closed around it and with a pull, he drew the weapon from it's sheath. Even if his armour was a bit dusty, Agni's blades were always in perfect condition. The steel was sharpened with patience and precision and was well-oiled. The handle was wrapped in sturdy leather and sides of the blade were adorned with reddish metallic inlays, looking like the flame of Tahu's sword. Agni nodded to himself. This, this was what a Toa was supposed to do. Going up against evil and hunt down bad guys. If he could have, the Toa would have stood off against the Makuta himself. But a Toa enslaving his fellow Toa was a start.Sheathing his blade, he strapped them tightly to his back again and shouldered his backpack, before leaving the quarters. he glanced back at his bed for a second. He wouldn't sleep here for some days now. With one last look around, he turned and left to go to the requisition-room.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Dece waits for the Ta-Matoran to respond, feeling nervous at this time. Sure they were Matoran like him, but if all three of them worked together he was dead. If one of them knew anything on fighting he was dead. True, they weren't attacking and he was sent here by the Turaga, but Dece couldn't help but worry. Once more he felt entirely at a disadvantage.The Fe-Matoran wondered suddenly if he could trust the Onu-Matoran to give him aid in a fight. He had seemed very eager to inform Dece and was excited by his vision, but Dece still wasn't sure if he was reading people right. He had only two days worth of memories, he shouldn't have to make these kind of decisions of trust yet.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC ToronToron Saluted back at them and they went off. The Pilot went to his gukko bird and flew back into town to gather food and supplies while the other stayed behind. "Can you get that dagger there?" He asked"Here, Toa-Hero. try to easy-rest" He replied, offering Nikarons Dagger to him"Oh, no. Give it to Nikaron. I can make all the metal I need, he may need it more then me"

Untitled-2.gif

IC:MihaMiha, who had left the office when she realized that no one was coming in, walked towards where she thought Virthee was. She ended up next to Venator. "Hello there!" she called out cheerfully. "Do you need some medical help?" she asked the wounded Dragon Hunter.

IC: Venator"Medical help? No, I'm perfectly fine." He was most certainly not perfectly fine. He looked like he had been trampled by a herd of Kikanalo at least twice. He was bruised and battered, hurting throughout his body. But he still put on a fake smile. He had been cracked in the head so many times he was struggling to keep himself focused, seeing blurred light s and colors around him. Then there was his leg, it wasn'r broken, but it was close.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Don't lie to me. I'm a doctor. Now let's see, you seem to have a broken leg, or something close to that." She tried to help him up. "Now get up, we need to get you to the doctor's office."

IC: Venator "Sorry, young one. But I can not leave, for I must stay here and guard the village, for there is a threat which only I know of, and if everyone discovers that it's here, it will be impossible to stop." He shook his head, still trying to rise. It was up to him to protect Ta-koro, and he wasn't stopping for any doctor.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Can I knock him unconscious just to get him to the doc's office? Please? He won't be much of a fight for Fiva if he refuses to see a doctor. IC:Miha"You know, that's great and I appreciate what you're doing, but you can't do much unless you fix that leg of yours." Miha said, shaking her head sadly.

IC (Stralix) "So, shall we go to my workshop, where I can get this mask repaired?" Stralix asked. "Mind me asking what this bounty-hunting mission you're going on involves?"

OOC: Sorry, I was in Ohio all yesterday, it was cold and wet >.< IC "Yes, Lets go." He turned to the Armorsmith and his friend. "We'll be back, alright?" Him and Stralix began to walk out the door. "Twiak, come on. This guy's gonna help us." He responded to Stralix's second question. "Well, I woke up a few days ago in a canister that looked eons old, but, as you can see, I am hardly a century old. I had no memory what so ever, and I just stumbled around the Le-Wahi jungle. I have these, dreams, of some guy who was terribly wronged by the Makuta, and I decided that I would eliminate anyone who wronged someone with out the right to. So, in that jungle I found Twiak, and we stuck together. He wants revenge on the Makuta, because he cast him out of his domain, by shooting him out of a cannon. Anyway, we came to Ta-Koro after we left Le-Wahi."

IC:MihaMiha swung a piece of wood at the Toa, knocking him unconscious. She started to drag him back to the doctor's office where she would treat to his injuries, including the most recent, his newly formed head injury.

IC (Stralix) "A canister, eh?" replied Stralix as they walked along the rocky path to where his workshop was situated. "Where in Le-Wahi was this?" Stralix's home could now be seen as they rounded a corner. It was similar to the usual dwellings of Ta-Koro, but was made up of one large central dome and three smaller ones adjoining it. Some targets for were placed nearby.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha"I really should have Virthee helping me..." Miha said after driving all the people out of the shop and putting up the closed sign. "Now let's see... First I check to see if the leg's broken..." Miha said, trying to figure out how to do that. She never watched Virthee do broken bones. That was this week's lesson.

IC: Valria struggled to retrace her steps, she couldn't understand why Onu-Koro was of significance to her and that drover her crazy. She wanted to know why, but apparently her memories need to bleed through. In fact the tragedy was so great that if all of it flooded back at once, Valria would have likely been rendered catatonic or at the very least mute from the emotional trauma. She was protecting herself but she didn't really know it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg