Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Tarcvor/Near Vakama's Hut)Having since left the confusing mess that Jikal and company were making, Tarc began to wander the koro, trying to find something to do. He figured that the Turaga would have something to do. Walking down the street, he darted through the crowds of Matoran, until he saw the large hut that was obviously Vakama's.Then, he saw a flash.Lightly pushing the matoran away, he managed to get to the hut within minutes. The first thing he saw, among other things, was a group of clearly scared Matoran. Something was wrong. Really, really wrong. Driven by a desire to learn what the karz was happening, he walked up to a shaken young guard. "What happened?" he asked in as calm a voice he could muster."The-Turaga. He was eaten by the shadows!" he replied.Tarcvor had heard too many rumors about the Turaga being kidnapped. Until now, he'd thought that the Turaga had merely went on vacation. But the cruel realization began to overwealm him. Gathering his strength, he decided to enter the hut. Grasping his axe, he slowly opened the door.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Hatann looked the being up and down, appraising his statements. He certainly didn't look like an ice-type - there wasn't a trace of blue or white on him - but he had seen stranger things: toa that looked like Matoran, turtles that could fly without wings, the list went on. Maybe Kaerhi was just another oddity in a long list of them."This is the island of Mata Nui" he told him. "And the name sorta fits. The place is full of whining, dutiful Matoran and toa who are always going on about their precious virtues. Its a pit of an island, but nobody I've known has ever found a way off. People like you and me just have to make the best of it cos there's nothing else to do. The only good thing on this pimple of a place is the local Makuta, who shows his power but doesn't outright take over. That allows some room for a bit of an underworld, you know? Zakaz style. The law enforcers are too busy to deal with most criminals. Now if I can just give you a word of advice? Don't head south. that's where the Le-matoran live, and nothing will make them shup their traps. Believe me, I've tried, and the chatter and singing just keeps going."

ppg2.png

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov stepped in front of the being entering the hut, his staff held out before him. "Please," he said, "Don't go in there. Shadows linger. The Turaga has been taken, I can assure you of that."OOC: That's Tarcvor. Why does nobody remember anything about Kaylov today?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tawara"Well, it can't have been there long. How far away is it?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Sorry, Kal.IC: "What happened?" Tarc asked.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC-Kaylov:"Some Toa," Kaylov said. "Some shadow-Toa abomination came in, and attacked Vakama. He nearly escaped-that bright flash you surely saw was most likely his last attempt-but the creature still took him." He shook his head sadly."I fear that this isn't isolated. Onewa was recently recaptured from pirates, but I wouldn't be surprised if he himself is now gone." Kaylov looked back up at Tarcvor."What is your name, Toa?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: "Tarcvor," he said in rather rushed tone.So, the Turaga were being kidnapped, one by one, by an abomination. Great, just great. The rumors were true, and it wasn't all just mass panic. A mass conspiracy was afoot, a conspiracy he was now a part of. "I'm a little behind on the the news, do you have any idea how many other Turaga have been taken?"

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok

IC: Angelus (Iris's Mind)Angelus gasped in pain as Kinvex shoved him off of the spikes: two miniature holes lay on each side of his chest. He stood up and screamed, firing a huge plume of flame out of his mouth straight at Tarn as he did so.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov sighed, and slumped against the wall of Vakama's hut. "I fear that they have all been taken by now," he said, staring at the ground. "All of them, taken by Makuta and his shadow-warrior to who-knows-where." He looked up."I fear for them, but the greater part of my fear is for the Matoran. I have no doubt they will be protected," he said, fending off a possible argument, "But who shall lead them? The task would normally fall to the ranking member of the guard, but I doubt they'll have time enough to lead the villages. It is more than likely that they will be hunting for the Turaga."Kaylov sighed again. "Well, Tarcvor, my name is Kaylov. Would you mind doing something for me?" He didn't give Tarcvor a chance to respond before speaking again. "I want you to head over to the other Koros, and find out what has happened to the Turaga there."

profiles i guess

IC(Kaerhi): "Le-Matoran." he said, still looking at Hatann. Kaerhi did a quiet calculation about this Skakdi. He was mainly black, probably good at hiding. But his apparent upper body strength told him different. He also seemed to know about the island, this 'Mata Nui.' It may be good idea to stay with him for the time being. "Where are headed?" he asked, slight interest in his voice.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC:The Toa of Sonics, who'd name had not yet been revealed, slammed his fist against the wall of Vakama's hut, cursing. He was too late. Even under his very nose, even when he had been speaking to the Turaga, the shadows had taken him. He could only hope to Mata-Nui that Nuju was still in his hut.OOC: [unknown] to Ko-Wahi.

IC: "It's my duty, Kaylov," Tarc said in a slightly scared tone of voice. "I'll do my best to see if the Turaga are still among us. If not, I'll do my best to spread the word of the abomination that took Vakama."

IC-Kaylov:"You can only do that which you can," Kaylov said. "Try your best at that which you do, I can ask nothing more." The elderly Turaga turned slightly, looking back at the hut."Until Jaller takes over," Kaylov said after a moment, "I guess I might as well try to keep this place running. But still, Tarcvor, off with you! Your mission has officially begun-godspeed to you."

profiles i guess

IC: Driven by Kaylov's words, Tarcvor rushed towards the Onu-Wahi gate. His first stop: Whenua's hut.OOC: Tarc to Onu-Wahi.

IC:Soon, Readra, Lux and Hakilve were nearing the Mangai volcano. Certainly, it looked dangerous, smoke and ash spewing from it's mouth, small indents on it's side vomiting magma relentlessly. Fortunately, the three of them were not going anywhere near that area. After a few more minutes of climbing, Readra set Lux down with Hakilve, jogged ahead a few steps, crested a peak and overlooked an amazing landscape. He knew it had to be what he was looking for: the Lava Lagoon.Several slopes of the mountain met here, forming a deep, broad basin filled with lava. At least two hundred lengths across, the simmering lagoon glowed yellow and red and orange. A waterfall poured into the far end, sending up constant sprays of smoke and steam.Readra looked around, wondering where in this bubbling wasteland would be a good place to train up Lux for dangerous environments. Then he noticed a small, craggy island jutting out of the centre of the lagoon. The Vortixx stroked his chin in thought. Perhaps they could make it there, with a little help from Hakilve.He turned around to face his two companions, "Okay, this is a perfect place. It's dangerous, possibly lethal, but I have ideas for safety measures. Hakilve, you're a Toa of Stone, right? Could you make a bridge, or a series of platforms, or something to get us to that little island in the middle of the lagoon? Once we're there, you could create small platforms around the edge to catch us if we fall, at least Matoran-sized ones, as I could probably survive a few milliseconds longer in lava than Lux could. So, what do you guys think?"Although he didn't know it, he may have been asking too much of his new friends. He was used to a brutal society, training in constantly lethal areas against equally lethal opponents. Naturally he wasn't going to tell them that any time soon, but they could easily figure it out from how lightly he classed fighting in the middle of the Lava Lagoon.OOC: Yes, this is the same Lava Lagoon as the one Kopaka visited in TotT :D Although given that this isn't identical to canon, we could say the island's a bit bigger compared to the tiny one I imagined in the book (that's up to the reader's imagination though, so whatever really).

IC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone nodded, and said, "Sounds good to me."He cracked his knuckles, all of them, and out stretched his arms. The lava began to bubble and bulge in some places, and a stone bridge rose up from the lagoon. Lava dripped off of it, and the parts of the stone was red hot. Unconcerned, Hakilve walked casually over to it. With the strength granted to him from being a Toa of Stone, he slammed a fist onto the bridge. A small craetor was left, but the bridge held."Ok, its safe."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "I'm heading north, towards Onu-wahi" he decided. "We're in Ta-wahi right now, though you might've guessed by all the burnt stuff. Why don't you come along with me? Either you're new here, or you've had a nasty bang on the head. I could show you 'round some of the less horrible places on this island."

ppg2.png

IC: "I'll come with you then" Those six simple words had more power than many would have realised. With them, Kaerhi had confirmed that the two Skakdi would be working together. Working together meant that each of them would be able to access his elemental power. Those words varried huge weight.Speaking of weight, that was exactly what Hatann could now feel. As his elemental powers returned in a rush of strength, he could now feel all the gravity in the surrounding area as though it were an extension of his own body. Every object with weight was now discernable to him: he felt their pull on each other. The power was a drug like no other to Hatann. He loved the feeling of it, and knowing he had the ability to destroy whatever he wished."Thankyou, Kaerhi." he said with a smile that was large even for a Skakdi. "We may make a good team. Now, shall we be going? Its this way". He pointed to the northwest.

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi could also feel his elemental power come alive. He could just reach out and freeze Hatann's heart if he wanted, but not now. He was useful. He obviously knew this island and he allowed the power.... Besides, they might be a good team as Hatann said. He mentally smiled, not letting his emotions show. The longer Hatann thinks him a fool, the better. Slowly, he began walking in the direction Hatann pointed. OOC: Word Filter, thou art a heartless....

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC: Iris, His Mind"Oh? Who do you think I am?" Iris asked, amused. "I'd be interested to see if you're right."IC: Jikal"Just a moment, Wraith." Jikal looked at Raion. "If you must know, Raion, the Guard mistook me for a criminal after I stopped several rampaging Skakdi. You were there, remember Tawara? Two Guards showed up, and attacked me in addition the Skakdi. i ignored them.If I remember correctly, one died at the hands of a Skakdi, and the other survived."His tone darkened. "And I would appreciate it, Raion, if you not instantly assume I am guilty of whatever I am accused of."

IC: Raion, Ta-Koro"I can't help but think that, considering you feed off cruelty. Cruelty and evil go hand in hand, you know." Raion said, before Jikal went to a forced sleep.OOC: Tyler, did you seriously call Krayzzik a "sick man" back there? Well, I'll say one word to show my opinion on that. "Esao." :P

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: IrisUris rolled aside, the fire blast missing him by centimeters. He stood. His arm were covered in burns, his armor and flesh blackened in places. He looked at Angelus, contemplating him."Go. Talk you're girlfriend and go. But don't be surprised if she isn't the same as you remember."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Angelus (Iris's Mind)Angel shrugged and walked over to Tuara, squeezing her hand. He grinned a bit as she dissipated, her mask power returning her back into her body. A second later, he followed it.Back in the real world, he opened his eyes and immediately looked to his right, where Tuara began to stir. He went and hid the banana split before she could notice it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara opened her eyes to see the scorched sky of Ta-Koro. Rolling over, she threw up on the ground where she broke down again, this time in the physical world.Tears streaming down her face she hovered over her puke, moving back and forth slightly. In this position she stayed, unwilling to move again.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Putting the split down, Angel moved towards Tuara and pulled her into him in a tight embrace, not noticing or caring about the vomit that he got on his jeans."It's okay, Tuara," he whispered. "He's gone. He can't hurt you."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara shook her head before pushing away from Angelus, "No!" she growled before throwing up a second time. She wiped her face again before standing up, before stumbling. She struggled not to break out into audible weeping. Every part of her mind had been assaulted. She stumbled again, attempting to keep herself from crying.She couldn't.Tuara started crying audibly before falling down, hands planted on the stone.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)"Tuara, I..."His voice trailed off as he watched her cry. Angel sat, resolute and still, for several minutes. Finally, he stood, scooted the tray with the banana split over to Tuara and walked away.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angelus was quiet for several seconds as he walked, guitar and possessions left behind him in the wake of the last few minutes. Finally, he stopped walking inches away from the main city square."No," he said. "It didn't work."And then he was gone.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gyren kept his mouth shut as the others returned from Jikal's mind. His peculiar grin vanished as she continued to sob. While he didn't know what exactly transpired there, he could tell that Tuara was traumatized. For once, the young Toa didn't reach into his duster to pick out his notebook. He just sat there, silent and solemn.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-