Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JikalJikal's mind wandered. Though his body was slowly waking, his mind was still asleep. *********************Iris laughed, and it reverberated through his mind. "So, Jikal. How'd you like the show? I don't think Tuara will be bothering me again... A for for you!"Iris laughed, as he forced Jikal to witness all the most horrid events not only in his own past, but from Iris' and Tuara's as well. Jikal was asleep, and he couldn't do a thing about it.*********************On the outside, Jikal's face scowled, and he started to twitch.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Briani, Ta-KoroBriani, who had previously dissapeared, reappeared from her hut, carrying a bucket of water. When she reached Jikal, she promptly dumped the water on him.OOC: Briani will rather see the full brunt of Jikal's wrath, or his happiness from being saved from Iris's taunts. Either way, character development!

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal's eyes snapped open, and fired a powerful bolt of lightning straight into the sky. A yell escaped his lips. After almost a minute, the lightning abated. He saw Brianni. His eyes were wide and haunted. "Who are you?...."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I'm gonna say Wraith's Spirit got out in time...IC: Wraith (Spirit Form) - Ta-koro -Wraith escaped Iris' mind just before Jikal awoke. Wraith sighed, he was a spirit again, unseen by all. If only his real body wasn't in a coma.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Angelus (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Angel hurled open the door to his rented room and stalked over to the bed, laying down and staring at the ceiling. The door lay partly open in front of him; with a hurled lamp, it slammed into its bolt and closed itself. No one was coming after him.Good. That was just the way he wanted it.Looking back up at the crack, he slowly began to cry. They'd lost. They'd been broken. That son of a Kavinika Iris had beaten them.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JikalJikal flinched. "Just him. He never leaves. Sometimes I doubt he can..." He seemed to realize what he was saying, though the haunted look never left his eyes. "I'm sorry. Thank you for waking me. Iris was forcing me to live through the worst events of his own life and relive the ones in mine. And somehow... Hers." He looked at Tuara.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal"Hecsays his name was once Tarn. He used to have his own body, but he was killed. So he decided to come live with me." Jikal gestured toward his Mark. "Between them, they make my life Karz."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel closed his eyes. He was tired of fighting, tired of running, tired of having his heart broken...And before he could finish that thought, a cute, bubbly voice rang out in the room."Does this rag smell like chloroform?" it asked, before slamming the rag over Angel's face. He was out cold in seconds, and the figure grinned and slung him over her shoulder, carrying him out of the room. She took just enough time to curl up a small piece of paper into a little airplane and threw it. Using her power over air, she guided it right into the side of Jikal's head. When he unfolded it, he would find a symbol, beautifully unique yet darkly sinister.One last Mark. Below it, a message."It's so much fun stealing away Angels. Don't you agree?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IrisJikal's eye widened once more, before they turned green. iis grinned as he cast about with his powers to locate the sender of the message. "Why yes, yes I do. He said loudly. "It's fun breaking Guards, too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TawaraTawara paled as she looked down at the Toa of Fire, disturbed by the situation before her but unsure what to do about it.OOC: ...Which happens to describe how I am feeling right now. Guys, a close family member of mine is dying. I probably won't be posting much, if at all, for several weeks at the least. I promise I'll be back, but it will be a while. If you could come up with some excuse for why Tawara isn't doing much of anything, I'd be very grateful. Then again, she doesn't talk or do much anyway, so maybe you won't have to. If travel occurs, assume that she travels with Kitsune and Raion or, if that is impossible, with Jikal.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Succubus (Ta-Koro)A giggle, sharp and strong, from behind Iris. A black-and-green armored, stunningly beautiful Toa of Air with ornamental wings swooped down."Such strong words," she said. "Here's hoping I get to spend a little more time with the man behind them soon."She raised one sleeve and revealed a Mark on her shoulder, glowing a dark, deep white. Her eyes mirrored the look."See you around," she said with a wink. "I'll tell Angel you said hi."She activated her Kadin and began to hover."Mmm, Angel..." she whispered dreamily before taking off. She was so fast that none of them could follow her.OOC: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Succubus. Mark Bearer of Lust, her profile's coming tomorrow.-Teezy"

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Hasil:Hasil, unnoticed by all, watched the other Toa of Air fly off. She wasn't quite so fast he couldn't catch up...but anything he would do would only endanger Angelus. He made the decision not to fly after the two Toa. No point wasting his energy if it came to no use.He turned to Ara'kas, who had been standing silent for a while. His eyes were steely, and that of his face which was poking at the veil was unmoved, expressionless."What shall we do now?" He asked flatly. "First, one of these Toa is half insane, and now another has been stolen right next to us. Something needs done."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Wraith (Spirit Form) - Ta-koro -Wraith looked at the ghost. "I must get back to my body, there has got to be a way for me to awake from my coma...maybe...maybe you could help me..." Wraith looked into Kinvex's ghostly eyes. "If you do, I'll promise to help Tuara..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: My apologies for my weekend of absence. I've lost track of where I am, so I'll make a filler post for Avya, and if you talked to her just redo it or let me know. :P My bad.IC: Avya (Ta-Koro)I stayed behind and to the left of Ara'kas, my knife at the ready. This whole situation was bizarre, what with all the talk of Marks and split personalities and stuff, and I didn't understand half of it, but everyone's uneasy caution had me ready for anything. So I kept the dagger up, still not sure if I could really use it, and hoping that I wouldn't have to.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetTuara struggled to her feet, boldly attempting to chase after the Toa with wings. She couldn't stand for very long, but anger allowed her to take a few feet before her weakness overtook her.She had lost again. She couldn't help Jikal, she couldn't even help herself.Once again, Tuara's definite ability to fail herself and those around her overtook her.Kinvex's ghost was only a reminder of his death, and brought her no peace. She needed to save Angelus. He was the only one she had left. And if she had him, she wouldn't be breathing much longer. Not once Tuara got her hands on her.The thought was short lived however, as Tuara passed out, and this time; for a long time.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Hatann lead his compatriot through the charred forest towards the village of Ta-koro. He hoped to enter the tunnel there that would lead him back to Onu-wahi. When they emerged from the gloomy forest, Ta-koro came into view, sitting in the middle of a lake of lava. Jutting out towards them was a bridge made of gigantic stone blocks which allowed access to the village. This marvel of engineering, didn't impress Hatann much, however. To him, it was just another village of Matoran. Matoran that he thought would be much nicer dead."This is Ta-koro" he told Kaerhi. "We'll go through here on our way to Onu-wahi".

ppg2.png

IC: Angelus (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"I'm going to kill you.""If I had a dime for every time a man told me that..."Angelus was strapped to a bed in the Magma Lounge, the Lavapool Inn's seedy looking red-headed stepchild. The new MB stood over him, appraising him as if he were a midafternoon snack she was about to pluck out of the cabinet and devour.Which, in fact, could be very well what was about to happen."No, I mean it. It's my job. I track you guys down and either arrest you or kill you.""And you do this alone? Ooh. That's hot. You gonna take me in now, Lone Avenger? I promise to be bad if you do.""Tuara helps," he said, ignoring the sarcasm."That Ta-Toa nutcase lying in the pool of vomit and tears? Wow. You might be better off with me after all," she replied through a fit of giggling."She's tough. The toughest person I've ever met. And she's my best friend.""Only because she doesn't want to be anything more."His heart began to sink."Shut up.""I saw her hugging a ghost. Would that happen to be her ex-boyfriend? Did you kill him? That's even hotter.""Which word of shut up is too hard for you to comprehend? The shutting or the upping?""I mean, what does that say about you, though? She would rather date a ghost than you--""Shut up.""She would rather be with a rotting corpse than be with you--""Shut up!""She would rather be dead than be with you!" she said, her giggling reaching a fever pitch."I SAID SHUT UP!" he screamed, shooting fire from every inch of his body towards Succubus.-Teezy "

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Iris"Indeed." Iris raised an eyebrow, then looked in the direction where Succubus had gone. She grinned. "Well, I know what my next mission is. I found another Bearer. We'll have to talk."In that moment, Jikal resumed control, and he nodded. "Finally something we agree on, Iris."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Now I know you. You won't get a warning next time, Iris." Kamaehu said darkly, before turning away. Hasil and Ara'kas were both shuffling impatiently nearby. Kamaehu walked over to them glancing over his shoulder once. "We should leave. no good will come out of this." he said softly, so that Jikal and Tuara couldn't hear. "By the way, Nikaron, have you healed your face yet?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: ... Mark of Lust? Okay, you've now combined a Seven Deadly Sin with Mark Bearing. I should get a character with a gluttony or sloth one. XDIC: Raion & Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Great." Raion said with a sigh. "A new mark-bearer. Another insane one to boot. We'll have to go save that Angelus guy, don't we? I thought so." He said, answering his own question with another sigh."Well, this is getting serious." Kitsune said with a sigh, though hers was geniunely sad.IC: Briani, Ta-Koro"Hmmm." Briani said thoughtfully. Standing up, she walked over to her hut, and walked inside. In a few seconds, she re-appeared, a rather-large pack on her shoulder, and her whip on her hip. "Consider me interested." She said as she locked the door to her hut. "And count on me coming with you."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal grinned, a savage grin somewhat evocative of Iris'. "Well alright then. Look's like we have a Bearer to find." He noticed the whip. "So, what's that for? You intend on riding a bull there?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal"Is that concern, I detect, Raion?" Jikal whispered back. His eyes flashed green, and Iris' trademark grin appeared. "And actually, I'd prefer to know now, Briani."Jikal resumed control. "Iris is getting uppity." He muttered to himself.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "She killed a Muaka. With just the whip." Gyren replied as he looked back to the Muaka carcass in the street. People had already taken off whatever good chunks remained before being shooed off by some guards.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Briani, Ta-KoroTurning to Jikal, she expertly loosened her whip. "Fine." She said, her voice now filled with annoyance. Snapping it once, she focused. Suddenly, she moved her arm in an extremely fast pattern, twirling and snap the whip with perfect timing. To the left of Jikal, a tree was suddenly stripped of it's bark in certian places. The places from where it was stripped was a perfect re-creation of a building next to the tree, detailed to the last. "I use it for self-defense. That should show you how skilled I am at that." She said, the annoyance in her voice slowly dissapearing.

pNNgXax.jpg