Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Salamander Salamander felt the sudden urge to hit something. Here was a Toa, like himself, who was so blinded by duty that she refused to even follow her own sense of justice. As strongly as Salamander felt, however, he kept his cool and tried to come up with a reasonable solution. After a moment, it came it him. "Why don't you ask Jaller for permission to leave Ta-Koro in order to capture Utu?"

Lacertus

IC: Salamander Salamander shrugged, saying, "Not my problem. However, I'm sure there are other Toa in the village who can do your job. I don't think letting the whole island know anout Utu is the greatest idea, as it might just put all the Matoran into a panic. In other words, you are one of the few people who can find and take down Utu, if only because you know who he is." Salamander finished speaking and looked at the far wall, as if contemplating a difficult puzzle. If I can convince her to come, taking Utu down would be far easier. She wouldn't even need to fight, just provide me with fire to fuel my attacks... OOC: Yes. That was my plan all along. :P

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

OOC:Eeeeeehhhh, not sure. I kind of want her around Jaller to maybe end up getting info on Takua. :P Maybe... We'll see how this works out. IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Outpost Tuara crossed her arms uncomfortably. "You don't understand Salamander. I can't leave. I can't go find Utu. But maybe you should be the one to do it," She shrugged. "I mean, you know the most about him, although very little, and you seem pretty keen on having him brought down." She fiddled with a figure on the map.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Hey, guys, since such a long time has passed, I'm guessing that right now its about somewhere at the start of the night time. Please? Because Virthee's med-ward probably won't be open at this time, and plus, it fits with othar characters. IC: Cyrax Cyrax woke up from her little nap. She tried to get up, and pain ached through all her biological parts. Bad. She moved her arms and legs - each of the muscles burnt, and she could still feel her powers drained. Looking out the window and seeing a bunch of stars and matoran still walking around, she decided it must be just a little bit into the night. She headed out, and after a short walk, found where she wanted to be. Virthee's Medical Ward. Virthee's hospital. Whatever he called it. She knocked on the door, and heard a loud moaning sound. Cyrax: I need... a check up? Hello? Is there a healer in there? Or at least someone.. who knows that they are doing?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Miha"What do you want?" Miha asked groggily as she opened the medical ward/hospital's doors. "It's the middle of the night. Can it wait for tomorrow?" Fiva"Hey Zyck! Need another plate up here!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Virthee The weary eyed medic walked up to the door, standing behind Miha. "Welcome, what brings you to my hospital this late?" He looked down at Miha. "You can go back to sleep if you wish. I think I can handle the night shift." OOC: Virthee never closes down his hospital. And he never turns someone away. IC: Zyckel "I'll get you one later, you can take a break for now!" He shouted up to the roof.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Salamander Salamander shook his head, saying, "No, I'm not really that keen on defeating him. If I meet him again I'll be sure to give him a challenge, but I'm not about to start walking all over this island in search of one lousy Toa." Salamander tried to imagine how a fight between himself and Utu would end. It would definitely be a tough battle... But I might be able to win...

Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

IC: Nikaron Nikaron landed gracefully on his feet, he had a feeling this had happened to him before. Jaller is a fool, necessary deaths. There is no such thing. What has happened to those willing to stand up for the weak in this world. Nikaron caught sight of Vejmeq and motioned for him to follow. He then saw the scaled Toa from before talking to a member of the guard. That's the one, the guard, the one who ended the fighting. Nikaron walked over to them and spoke to the female. "Excuse me, are you the one that stopped the fight?" OOC: That'd be Salamander and Tuara.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Merror from Le-Wahi. IC (Merror) The landscape of Mata-Nui shot by below them. Soon the jungles parted revealing the scorched earth and volcanic rock of Ta-Wahi. The small volcano in which Ta-Koro was situated was easily visible from the large plume of smoke and steam rising from it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Sizin from Le-Wahi. IC:The Matoran sat on the Gukko with the others, looking over the landscape and started to feel the heat of the Mangai, he hated Ta-Wahi. Twiak looked up and saw two birds flying overhead, heading toward the village. The and Toa licked his lips, but then walked off somewhere else, to find more Matoran to kill and consume. OOC: Twiak to Kini Nui I guess.

IC (Merror) "Train you," Merror said, as they flew towards the Koro. "Hmm." Could he risk it? Having an apprentice could put that person dangerously close to Merror. He was highly reluctant to do that. And yet, new generations of Toa would not teach themselves. They would need to be guided, set on the path to fulfilling their destinies, and given the tools for the job. And perhaps it was his responsibility to ensure that happened. "Yes, I could do that," he said. "I can teach you to fight, to use your powers, and to live as a true Toa. Is that what you want? It won't be easy, you know."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Jasik Jasik walked slowly along the Ta-Wahi coastline, slowly observing the waves lapping along the sand at his feet. It was the kind of scene you put on a postcard, beautiful, cinematic, soothing. And so monumentally boring that the Toa of Air could almost feel the waves lapping away at his patience, turning it to rust. Oh, yeah. He was bored. -Spawn

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Darn, missed your post in the middle of everything else, Zombified Vampire Werewolf. Sorry about that. IC (Mevi): "Sure as Karz I will!" "That's good to hear," Mevi answered. "I was beginning to think that no one around here would see to it that justice is done." She looked over Tarotrix as he lay in bed, sipping on that awful tea. "Unfortunately we've now lost track of both the cannibal and that other murderer we originally set out to find. And you're bedridden for now, so I'm not really sure what to do. Keeping watch on the wall, I guess." Mevi leaned her halberd against the wall and slumped down on an empty cot. She was just beginning to get properly bored when she remembered something. "Oh, I almost forgot! That crazy Toa of Crystal wanted to see the Turaga. I wonder where she went? Sorry to leave you again, Taro, but I think I better go check on her."

ooc: From Le-Wahi IC: LoJak and Sisk saw Merror and the others, so Sisk turned Skyscratcher and had the Gukko land gracefully next to the group. LoJak carefully got off the oversized bird, cursed Mata-Nui for having every created the bird, cursed himself for cursing Mata-Nui, knelt and grabbed his legs. He nearly vomited. He hated flying. If Mata Nui had wanted them to fly, he would have never made the earth. "Need some help getting down?" he asked Sisk.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Since you guys pretty much left hours before me, I'll take it I enter hours after you. Thats the reason I hate timezones. Pretty annoying. Also, find JL slumped on the ground.---IC: Cyrax Cyrax looked at Virthee and sleepy Miha, wondering if they can really handle the night shift. Cyrax: I can come back in the daylight if you want, but it would be convenient if I had a checkup or something and I was ready to move by tomorrow. Might have to fight again. And also, I need to find a certain matoran who can bring me to Vakama.---IC: JL from Le-Koro JL walked into the forests of Ta-Wahi, and by that time, thanks to the night time light, he was able to find the location of Ta-Wahi. And his muscles burned like they were being roasted. He felt like all his muscles burned, even after what had happened. After a long time's walk, he managed to find Ta-Koro.... and he slumped to the ground.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Vanboi nodded and replied, "I will give it my all. I know that the power of a Toa will not come easy, some say that even the Toa Mata were not originally invincible. Back in Ta-Koro there were legends that Jaller and the guard once captured Tahu, before they knew him to be their savior. It takes more than destiny to make a hero, you have to earn it. And I have the bruises to prove that."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Torv Torv on the other hand leaped down gracefully, this was hardly his first time flying. What he had said about being friends wasn't quite false. A long time ago they had been friends, but the friendship had disintegrated a long time ago. "So," he said to to his companions, "Ready to take down some Makuta scum?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Sisk from Le-WahiIC: It hadn't taken Skyscratcher too long to catch up with Snelly and the others, riding on Destiny. They had approached Ta-Koro from the south, flying in a loose formation, Skyscratcher slightly above and off to Destiny's starboard wing and had made a smooth landing after flying a low pass around the landing site. LoJak seemed to have paled a bit during the flight, despite his dark armour, but offered to help Sisk down from the Gukko. Sisk politely declined and skillfully dismounted the large bird. Torv looked at them."So," he said, "Ready to take down some Makuta scum?" Sisk leaned his head slightly to side as he looked back at Torv. He could understand his companions eagerness, but he also understood not to rush head-first into the cave of a Muaka. Something he had learned the hard way. It was probably best to coordinate with the Ta-Koro guard first. The Matoran turned to Snelly and Merror. "First-stopping by Jaller?" he asked, keeping his voice down just a little. As a precaution, as Snelly had called it.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror) Merror laughed. "We've all got bruises somewhere," he chuckled, and then the smile faded a little. "Not always on the outside..." He turned to Sisk. "Yes," he said decisively, beginning walking to the gatehouse where Jaller made his home, "he's expecting me. Kongu sent a Kewa in advance. I've got a lot to talk to the good Captain about."

IC: LoJak laughed weakly. He still hadn't recovered completely from the flight. "Probably some business about saving some Matoran somewhere, stopping some evil villain or maybe even defeating Makuta. After a while you learn not to care too much, as long as you know you're doing the right thing. Remind me, how did you find your way into the group, young Toa?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "Just don't insult Jaller," laughed Vanboi, "implying that the guard aren't helping tends to be a berserk button for him, at least when I left Ta-Koro. Of course his anger is rarely physical from I remember, but it strikes fear in you in a way Makuta can't." The Toa of Fire couldn't help but remember a few instances of the past when Jaller had to deal with Toa. It saddened Vanboi that the Ta-Matoran had turned his back on the Toa, but at least he didn't hinder or harm those who respected him.As the Toa asked Vanboi why he joined them, the novice laughed and said, "I found traces of a fight in Kini-Nui, which led me to Merror and others. They actually defeated a Rahkshi! Besides, who won't want to join the fight against Makuta?" The Toa smiled, though there was a glimpse of something, a flicker of sadness.

Edited by Tanma

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: I am off for the night. Whatever happens, I'll just pretend Sisk tagged along quietly. (Quiet Le-Matoran? HA!) IC: Sisk nodded. He reckoned Merror's talk with Jaller was going to be like the conference he had been in with Turaga Matau: Secretive and private.Stepping back, he placed a hand on Skyscratchers beak, listening to the talking Torv and LoJak.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror) "Oh, don't worry about that," Merror said to Vanboi. "Me and Jaller go way back. He's a good man, and I'd trust him with my life." They soon reached Jaller's guardhouse. The two guards at the door crossed their polearms in front of the group. "Who are you, and what is your business?" one asked cautiously. Security had been tightened since the recent large fight. "My name is Merror," Merror told the guards at the door. "He's expecting me."

OOC: I'm assuming you pm'ed Tuck or something then ghosthands. That's a stupid question of course you did! :P IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly made sure Destiny was secure, "Alright girl, get some rest...you deserve it." He patted her and followed Merror. "Well, this is your home turf. You'd know Jaller. As for me, I've seen Jaller the few times he and Kongu joined forces for joint missions with the Guard and the Gukko Force. From what I've seen of him, he's a good leader." The guards looked like they were full of suspicion. "Did, did we miss something? The guards seem a bit apprehensive." Snelly smirked at Sizin's comment about Jaller. "Come on Sizin, you're just saying that because you're a Ko-matoran. Ha! Stereotyping...."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Merror) "Not quite," said Merror. "My true home is far away, both in distance and in memory. But I suppose we Toa of Fire are drawn to this place. Even so, the cool breeze of Le-Wahi and the birdsong are often dearer to me than the smog and bustle here. But Jaller is a great general, and I have often fought by his side against Makuta's forces. And, of course, Ta-Koro is so often the centre of events."

IC: Virthee "I'm sorry, I don't really do much for checkups,. I am more of a serious injuries, poisons, and light injuries and pain doctor." He shook his head slightly, feeling rather drowsy. "But if it is that important... I suppose... I could do a checkup."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly looked back at the group, they were all willing to give it their all to solve this mystery. Then Snelly's eyes moved to look at Torv, something was off about him, Snelly couldn't put his finger on it though, he seemed harmless enough. Snelly got close to Merror and whispered. "Listen, I don't know why but every time I look at Torv I get this strange feeling something is just not quite right about him. I know he said he knew Tamaru from a long time ago but something about that just doesn't add up. I knew Tamaru well, and I have a hard time believing he'd never even mention this guy even once to me, that just wasn't like Tamaru." Snelly looked back at Torv, "Let's just keep an eye on him at all times, that's all I ask for now."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar